Who and what is Jesus? – The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 449 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Scriptures are a bsolutely clear as well as our brother the man Jesus who said himself,  ““clearly”,

ME: PURE LIES

“THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE,”

ME: A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS 

that they might know “YOU” (not me),

ME: (IN ME, JESUS, PHYSICALLY AS GOD IS

SPIRIT, like Satan is: Isaiah 14:14 …. I will be like the most High. ON EARTH!!!)

the “ONLY” “TRUE”  GOD, and Jesus whom you have sent”. 

ME: OTHERWISE GOD THE FATHER WOULD REMAIN AN UNKNOWN, MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT AND 

REJECTED AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD!

SIMPLY, AS THINGS, IN GENERAL,

TO BE TRUE ON EARTH, THEY MUST BE

PHYSICALLY MANIFESTED!!!

It  is obvious you as others do not apply nor believe what Jesus himself “clearly said” LU.

ME: IT IS YOU, Gene,

THAT YOU ARE BLIND I’M AFRAID, 

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear:

for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and

whosoever hath not,

from him shall be taken even that which

he seemeth to have.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

“They are TWO distinct divine persons.”

Yes, they are.

…our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3

Exactly. One is God and one is his Son.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Having the essence of something does not make you that essence,  the Spirit of God,  which you use in a ‘mysterious” form as meaning the same as, it a “LIE”  the “essence”  never makes you that essence ,  the spirit of God  can be considered as an essence of God,  but that does not make anyone who has it a God,  not none of those who were anointed with it, like  MOSES, THE PROPHETS  the seventy elders of Israel,  JOHN THE BAPTIST, NOR THE MAN JESUS, nor any of the Saints of God. None of them who have the “essence ” ie, Spirit  of God,  ever made anyone a God,  as you false teachers , and that includes The “man” Jesus. 

Carmel, we  like Jesus, believe in “ONLY” ONE TRUE GOD,  and it sure was not Jesus. When are you ever going to start to believe like Jesus believed, and pray to him who Jesus prayed to? You know the “ONE” he told us to pray to. To his GOD AND “OUR” GOD, HIS FATHER AND “OUR” FATHER. He showed us all how to pray,  “OUR” Father who is in heaven.  DID YOU NOTICE THE WORD “OUR” there , that he was including us equally as him, but you false teachers try desperately to move Jesus away from his human brothers and sister and enthrone him as you GOD, Jesus would not do that in a milliom years, or even think , NOR try to even portray himself as a GOD .  Repent while you still can Carmel, or you will face your Idolatrous teaching at his comming.  2THS2.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@berean

“SO God IS LORD AND GOD

YAHWEH ELOHIM THE FATHER IN PERSONALITY

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD IS LORD AND IS ONE WITH THE FATHER”

Yes. This is why you see ‘Lord GOD,’ when in the original languages it said “The Master/Lord YHVH.” Or LORD God, when in the original langauges it said “YHVH, God.”

Ed J
    Participant

“They are TWO distinct divine persons.”

Yes, they are.

…our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. 1 John 1:3

Exactly. One is God and one is his Son.

Hi Proclaimer, YES, so simple!

Why does religion try to muddy the clear water of “The Word” of God ????

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
    That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or
    wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.” (Eph 5:26-27)

carmel
    Participant

Carmel…..Having the essence of something does not make you that essence,

Gene,

I DID NOT SAY JESUS HAVE THE ESSENCE OF THE FATHER  OK?

I SAID:

JESUS IS 

ONE

ESSENCE WITH THE FATHER!

NOW JUST TO BE AWARE WHAT THE DEFINITION OF

ESSENCE IS LET’S READ

http://www.merriam-webster.com

Essence  noun

Definition of essence

1a: the permanent as contrasted with the accidental element of being

ME: JESUS IS THE PERMANENT ELEMENT OF GOD!

Answer: WHAT IS JESUS Gene IN RELATION OF

BEING

ONE ESSENCE

WITH THE FATHER?

b: the individual, real, or ultimate nature of a thing especially as opposed to its existence.

JESUS IS THE INDIVIDUAL, REAL, OR ULTIMATE NATURE OF GOD!

BEING

ONE ESSENCE

WITH THE FATHER?

c: the properties or attributes by means of which something can be placed in its proper class or identified as being what it is

JESUS HAS THE PROPERTIES AND ATTRIBUTES  BY MEANS HE CAN BE IDENTIFIED AS BEING 

GOD!

BEING

ONE ESSENCE

WITH THE FATHER

Gene BOTH THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT CONFIRMS THAT

JESUS IS GOD!

THE ONLY THING THAT SCRIPTURE DOES NOT DECLARE IS

WHAT GOD IS EXCEPT THAT HE IS

A SPIRIT

SOMETHING WHICH YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU AND JODI, 

DO NOT RESPECT

IN RELATION TO 

WHAT BOTH OF YOU PREACH!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Lightenup
    Participant

Proclaimer,

You asked:

LU and others. Do you say ‘yes yes’, ‘yes no’, or what.

Are both statements true?

1.For us, there is one God the Father and one Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ.
    2.For us, there is one Lord the Father and one God, the God Jesus Christ

My answer:

1.Yes

2.No

Question for you Proclaimer:

Regarding Hebrews 1:8… (btw, notice the Greek article before the word “theos”):

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.46.36 AM

But of the Son He says, “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

Does the word “theos” in the above verse apply to the Father or to the Son? 

LU

Nobody_Special
    Participant

Wakeup wrote

One must reach the finish line before receiving the reward.
    One must cross the turbulent waters,and reach dry ground before he can say ;I am saved.

You say you are a new christian,that means ;you have just entered the door of salvation. Behind that door is a narrow path to follow.
    During your walk,there will be many great temptations to resist.
    Seek the scriptures and you shall find.For it is life.

You have some things to seek the Lord and develop your spiritual sight and comprehension.

Regarding the Word, and Spirit. Born of incorruptible seed, the living and abiding Word of God. His words are spirit and life; able to quicken the soul. It’s the power in the Word, it needs fertile soil, and water to grow. There is life there, but needed to be cultivated. Think a seed, it has life potential in it.

We are responsible for our faith, in abiding in the True vine, in nourishing that within us

(Until Christ be formed in you; we are growing up into Him the Head; being conformed into the image of Christ )

Not neglecting so great a salvation, but working out our salvation with fear and trembling ( 1 peter 1 :17, sojourners fear )

There are some interesting concepts you mention, test all and hold fast to what is good. There are deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons…

the heart is established with grace, and the pure milk of the Word, do not be moved from the simplicity in Christ.  He is our everything and enough.

Be content with godliness!

1 Peter 1:9
    [9]Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Only at the end?

(Christian faith and continuance [col 1:23] as a condition of salvation, otherwise an unbeliever, hypocrite, or apostate rebel?)

Hebrews 10:36
    [36]For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Labor to enter the rest. Ceased from their works (fell asleep/ died)

What is the promise?

Romans 8:23
    [23]And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Hmmm. The adoption is future? How this changes the dynamic of Christianity,…  we can eagerly await, anticipate, an eager expectation what is promised  will be brought to pass, looking for the glorious appearing of our Lord and savior Jesus, moment by moment, because we know we are pilgrims and sojourners on the earth, and this world is not our home.

Also, it can be now and later. We who have the firstfruits of the spirit… our outer body is perishing, but the inner man is being renewed day by day.

Ephesians 1:14
    [14]Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30
    [30]And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

When is that?

1 Corinthians 15:42-43,49,52,54
    [42]So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    [43]It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    [49]And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
    [52]In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    [54]So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Still future, eh?

1 Thessalonians 4:16
    [16]For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Probably linked, less clear in this verse.

re: having a new spirit, literally receiving the same spirit of Christ

If the spirit raised Christ dwells in you

Romans 8:11
    [11]But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Ephesians 4:22-24
    [22]That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Flesh, old identity

[23]And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    [24]And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Conformed into the image of Christ,

The firstborn (G4416 prototokas) of many brethren

Romans 8:29
    [29]For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Blessings in Christ!

Nobody_Special
    Participant

Hello LU

I know you didn’t ask me, yet I respond.

Look at the reference in Hebrews 1:8, is Psalms 45:6 . H430 is elohiym.

H3068 is YHWH or Jehovah (German [and spanish] have a non “Jay” sounding J, it is a Y sound. English mispronounced and continued, to the pronunciation Jehovah we have heard today)

Psalms 82:6-7
    [6]I have said, Ye are gods;(H430) and all of you are children of the most High.
    [7]But ye shall die* like men, and fall like one of the princes.

*Clearly not gods as we would define them

Psalms 96:4-5
    [4]For the LORD (H3068) is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.(H430)
    [5]For all the gods(H430) of the nations are idols: but the LORD(H3068) made the heavens.

H430 Contrasted with H3068 YHWH

Deuteronomy 32:17
    [17]They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; (H433) to gods(H430) whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

H433 is diety or The Diety

So who could these H430 be?

Ephesians 6:12
    [12]For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers (G2888) of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

G2888 is kosmokrator. As in world ruler.

Ephesians 2:2
    [2]Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,(G2889) according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

G2889 is kosmos

1 John 2:15
    [15]Love not the world(G2889), neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 15:19
    [19]If ye were of the world,(G2889) the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 4:3
    [3]And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.(G2889)

Just saying, might be the principalities and rulers of the nations, the cosmic behind the scenes spiritual warfare … explains why they are anti-Christ, they lose control.

Re: trinity
    Colossians 1:15,17,19
    [15]Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    [17]And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    [19]For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:9
    [9]For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Corinthians 8:6
    [6]But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

John 10:30
    [30]I and my Father are one.

1 John 5:7
    [7]For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 Corinthians 11:3
    [3]But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Not ventriloquism :
    Luke 3:22
    [22]And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

2 Corinthians 13:14
    [14]The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. (The second epistle to the Corinthians was written from Philippi, a city of Macedonia, by Titus and Lucas.)

Blessings in Christ!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nobody-special……thanks here is something that might add to this.

Col 2:9….For “IN” him,  “dwells” all the fullness of the Godhead bodily “.  

Yes Jesus said “the Father is in me”,  but that never made him the Father that was “IN” him. 

The exact same thing applies to ALL WHO HAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLING “IN” THEM. 

“know you not that your body “IS” the temple of GOD”?  here are some scriptures that show this. 

1CO 6:14……AND God has both raised up the lord, and will “also” raise up us by his own power.

15…..know you not that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16……What? Know you not that he which is joined to an harlot is “one” body? for two, saith he, shall be “one flesh”. 

17….But he that is joined unto the Lord is “one spirit” 

18….Flee fornication. EVERY sin that a man does is without t he body; but he that commits fornication sins against his own body.

19…..What know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost , which “is” “in” you, which you have of God , and you are not your own.?

20……For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify “God” which is “IN”  your “BODY”, and “IN” your spirit, which are God’s”. 

This exact same thing applies to the “man” Jesus exactly as it does us. 

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@berean

Yahweh is called in the Old Testament both God and Lord.
    The Hebrew word for God is Elohim and the Hebrew word for Lord is Adonai.

So 1 Corinthians 8:6 doesn’t prove unitarianism.
    Don’t let these guys confuse you!
    I’m outta here, God bless you!

Berean
    Participant

PSALMS 24

JESUS AS KING OF GLORY IN THE PHASE OF ENTERING THROUGH THE GATES OF THE HOLY CITY OF GOD AFTER HIS RESURRECTION
    AND U.S ?

1] The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
    [2] For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

[3] Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
    [4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
    [5] He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.                            [6] This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

[7] Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

[8] Who is this King of glory?

The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.(see ISIAH 9:6)

Hebrew Transliterated
    24:8 MY ZH MLK HKBVD YHVH ‘yZVZ VGBVUr YHVH GBVUr MLChMH.

[9] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

[10] Who is this King of glory?

The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Hebrew Transliterated
    24:10 MY HV’a ZH MLK HKBVD YHVH TShB’aVTh HV’a MLK HKBVD SLH.

– Who is this King of glory? The other half of the choir, acting as keepers of the doors, inquires, as if ignorant of the motive and character of the procession, “Who is this King of glory?” – who is it to whom ye give this high-sounding appellation, and to whom ye require us to open? And the reply follows from the previous speakers. The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. It is Jehovah, the Strong and Mighty One-strong in himself, mighty in his acts, mighty especially in battle; whom ye may therefore be glad to receive among you as your Defence. It is this King for whom we demand admission.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yahweh is called in the Old Testament both God and Lord.
    The Hebrew word for God is Elohim and the Hebrew word for Lord is Adonai.

Simple question. If Jesus is YHWH, then who is his Son?

Lightenup
    Participant

YHWH is two persons, Father and Son.

God of gods = Father

Lord of lords = Son

Together they are One.

Deut 10:17

For Yahweh your God, he is God of gods, and Lord of lords, the great God, the mighty, and the awesome, who doesn’t respect persons, nor takes reward.

Believers are their sons.

LU

Lightenup
    Participant

Welcome Nobody_Special,

Are you brand new to Heaven Net or have you been here before by another name? I’m wondering what question specifically are you addressing of mine and what is your answer in just as few of words as possible. Is it regarding this question:

But of the Son He says, “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.

Does the word “theos” in the above verse apply to the Father or to the Son?

BTW, don’t undermine yourself, you are someone special, made in the very image of the God of the universe.

I hope you enjoy your time at HN.

LU

Proclaimer
    Participant

If Jesus is YHWH, then Jesus has a son. Simple as that.

But let’s run with the idea and replace the Word ‘God’ in scripture with ‘Trinity’ or ‘Binity’ and see what we get.

John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Becomes:

“For THE TRINITY so loved the world that THE TRINITY gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

See how ridiculous this is. It denies Jesus sonship and denies God is a HE or HIM.

Once again, you are being tricked about Jesus being God’s Son. Teaching against this shows the Antichrist spirit at work which is known for denying the Son.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here are 100 verses that break when you assume that God is a Trinity or Binity. Click on the heading.

100 indisputable proof verses – The Trinity Doctrine

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer. …..isn’t it amazing how so much proof the bible has against the trinity and Jesus being a God, yet most all of Christanity HAS BEEN SO BRAIN WASHED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS , they completely deny them.  Shows how truly guliable people really are., And you didn’t even mention what is written in the old Testement.

Nobody_Special
    Participant
    1.  I didn’t make a statement, just provided the Word of God. Preconceived notions are interesting.
    2. Metanoia is repentance, changing our minds about?
    3. Are we trying to find the Truth, worship the One True Living God, or demean “Trinitarian” Christians?
    4. SDA and Sabbath keepers tend to focus on wrath and impending judgment of the Catholic and offshoot protestants (they didn’t reform it all the way to the roots) and call it a harlot church. Dangerous doctrine. Let’s say the Holy Spirit given to men after pentecost is a separate entity than : God the Father in the Holy of Holies or : God the Son ministering priestly duties on the throne (an aside: is Jesus on the throne now or later, [He currently has the keys of death and life] I Guess Jesus is only on the throne of believers (hearts) who are in the Kingdom of light, living by His rulership and following His Words, commands, rules.) If that is the case, then those denying, imply the 3rd member of the Godhead (trinity) is unworthy (demon, unclean spirit or Satan). Sounds dangerously close to blasphemy of the holy spirit. Those people appear to fall from grace emphasizing works and will worship ( self righteousness ) while embodying the spirit of accuser and slandering / being an adversary (what is the Hebrew meaning of Satan, again?) of the true saints of God ?!
    5. Why are cults labeled differently among different groups? Most evangelical & reformed Christianity agrees JW are cults, as Mormons, and others who deny the God-ness of Jesus.
    6. Well if Jesus is created, He cannot be God, and rightfully receive worship (unless God made Him both Lord and Christ). If we bring Jesus down, we aren’t reverential and kissing the son psalms 2:12. After all, Thomas said my Lord and my God.
    7. Arm of salvation. Image of the invisible God, could Jesus literally be the right arm/hand of God, not the full picture, but no less God and that is revealed to us? Lamb chops sock puppet show?
    8. What if Jesus is the God of man? [God appointed Jesus to Receive and direct Worship to Him as an intermediary conduit] Let’s say God was going to destroy everyone, but The Word, Jesus (as the husbandman) stepped in and said, let me fertilize around the tree. Let me show them how to live right.
    9. Image of the invisible God. Conformed into His image, the image of Christ, God said, let us make man in our own image. He xeroxed the Word (Angel/avatar/Image) of the Lord of Hosts, preincarnate Jesus, and made Adam 1.0
    10. What are the ramifications of Jesus being God, how does that undo true religion? Because people believe they are right with Jesus, they stop trying? They don’t believe they need to work out salvation with fear and trembling, they don’t believe man can stop sinning, thereby they stay in slavery to sin. If they aren’t  worshipping the One True God they are committing idolatry. If Jesus is a (perfect sinless) man, they are responsible for being like the master and stop sinning because He is perfect man with Holy spirit and we received the same, so let’s go, faith to faith glory to glory.
    11. God needed a physical vessel to put the image in, so before Jesus the man, The Word was the image /”angel of the Lord” directed by God the Father (noone has seen, He is Spirit). The Lord of Hosts is the avatar of God the Father, if you will. The representation of the
    12. 2nd Adam (2.0) is a life giving spirit, Truly made in the image of God
    13. What’s the purpose of the communication of God toward man? Stop running, hiding, fear not, only believe. He touched me and I revived. That they know you, and the one you sent. And all the world will know I AM the Lord
    14. Jesus said, it is not I, my Father speaks through me
    15. This guy’s site says Christ is a new reality (almost like “quadity”) Father, Word, Holy Spirit converged in Jesus the man, after the life and death, in the glorification is Christ, the completion, man united in harmony in God , restoring the rightful order, the Kosmos
    16. John 3:16 for God so loved the Order, He gave His son (Word made flesh, Logos, plan, schema, ) so you would not perish in destruction
    17. The head of woman is man, man is Christ, Christ is God.
    18. Whether in earth or in heaven, reconciling the world to himself in Christ.
    19. God wishing to make known to the world (the angelic entities) the riches of His grace toward you (believing mortal human).
    20. This might have some NT wright influence but I’ve only read about him
    21. Jesus is full of Grace and Truth, He is in the bosom, closest to the Father,(only Jesus could convey the Nature of God in Human Form) at the appropriate time, the revelation of the mystery of Godliness, God man-ifested in the flesh, received into glory… for our sakes He became poor, he derobed (same word as angels left their first estate [multidimensional immortal to 3 dimensional mortal], he left His place as rightful heir of everything and took the place of a servant to make whosoever right with God. Jesus submitted to the will of the Father. (Showing us the high holy way of eternity, suffering for righteousness sake, good overcomes evil, selfless agape love fulfills the law)
    22. He wanted to show us He was there in our suffering.  Whenever we sinned, He was being smitten and grieved. The punishment of our iniquity fell on Him. Proud man says I’ll take my lumps, do the time for the crime. No, grace says I’ll deny myself, I’ll suffer so you may live. Those who have been forgiven much, love much. Those who have received grace, give, and count it a pleasure to serve the Lord and follow in His footsteps.
    23. Why faith? God is, and we receive His revelation of what pleases Him. There is a possibility of Faith being a supernatural law that God will not change (because of His nature, linked to free will). So we have to start with believing God is, True, Good, Loving. And go from there. God is One, and made ONE way, ONLY through Jesus.
    24. Executor of the Will of God. The muscle. The frontman bodyguard. Getting intel from the earpiece and relaying communicating the information. (Holiness is obeying the Word. Spirit of Truth, life making it happen, carrying out the Word in a real way, the living Word) Do angels have freewill? They do, then is their faith complete? Choosing wrong for them would be akin to you being in your highest ecstasy, then saying nope, gonna commit suicide right now and suffer with Satan (when you’re in a good place, why 180 to super death, misery unimaginable eternal neverending suffering? Why forsake the Living God?) In His presence is fullness of joy.
    25. Flying lips. If people worshiped flying lips because they spoke to them saying  I AM God. Who is the entity behind the visible flying lips? (Light shone in hearts to give light of knowledge of glory of God in the face of Jesus [may His face shine upon you and give you peace])
    26. Message of grace. Why would God show us favor and kindness when we have done wickedly?  At one time you were alienated in your mind through your wicked works [1 pet 321 baptism that saves you, clean conscience]. We did it ignorantly and in unbelief.
    27. Why send His son in the form of a Man to tell us what to do? Clearly we weren’t listening to Him directly or the law or the prophets
    28. The devil tried to separate us from God, so God is jealous over our soul, our wellbeing and our hearts and love and life.
    29. Demons power is fear and lies (faith in them) God’s power is Truth our faith and trust in Him.
    30. The world is like a freewill simulator to see who is worthy. Would you let just whoever into your house? Or hiring for your company? Would you put them through a test and only the ones you want? Remember Genesis 3:4 you are to rule over the desire. Be mighty in faith and the Word and put the devil in Check, on notice. Proclaim the victory in Jesus!
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Do you belong to a denomination Mr Nobody?

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 449 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account