Upon this rock, Jesus Christ built his Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The rock that the church is built on is the Spirit of Christ.

1 Cor 10

For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea; and all were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and they all ate the same spiritual food; and all drank the same spiritual drink , for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ.

Ex 17.6

‘.. Behold I will stand before you there on the rock at  Horeb; and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink’

And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.

Rom 8.9

..But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….it is not Jesus the anointed that builds the church, nor is he the “Rock” THAT BUILDS THE CHURCH. It is God the Father that builds the church. DID not Jesus say “no man “CAN COME UNTO ME” UNLESS THE FATHER DRAW HIM”? JESUS was not that “ROCK” that followed Isreal in the wilderness, it was God the Father, WHO IS SPIRIT, THAT WAS FOLLOWING ISREAL, AND AS NICK SAId IT WAS GOD, WHO BROUGHT WATER FROM THE ROCK AND EVERY PART OF THEIR DELIVERANCE WAS DONE BY HIM AND HIM ALONE, Working through his anointed ones, like Moses and others who had His spirit on them guiding them in the way, He wanted his people to go.

FALSE CHRISTANITY wants US to believe, that ROCK was Jesus the Christ or, “anointed one”, trying to lift him up as a “Preexisting GOD”, but thats just another LIE, brought on by those Fallen Churches, who preach the trinitarian “LIE”, having it roots all the way back to the time of the original apostles, PAUL AND JOHN.

THEY WONDER WHY there is NO MIRACLES IN THEIR CHURCHES, NOT REALIZING ALL IDOLATERS ARE UNDER CONDEMNATION. Why would God the Father even think to do miracles in a church that preaches “lies”, He is not going to do mircales among them because, it would only work to confirm there FALSE TEACHINGS, When He is against them. No mericales for them, they are under a curse and so are all they that follow those blind guides, they have altogether fallen into a ditch.

But God the Father still hold out his hand and says, “come out of her my people, that you recieve not of her plagues”. O that they would listen and deliever themselves from those ungodly teachers. Just as in the day of Jesus our brother, it was the religious leaders that was causing the people to fail, the same as it is today.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Peter declared… and Jesus said upon this rock… That is good enough for me.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Rom 8.9

..But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to him.

Nick, you quoted this and in the same breath you accuse others here of not hearing the Spirit or being led by the Spirit.

This is why I say you judge others. Now, when you cannot answer yes or no and I quote those famous words of Jesus sermon on the Mount, you get all upset and say I am judging you when in actual fact is it Jesus doing that because his words are true and he meant what he said and he means it today.

Let’s see. You determine that others are not being led by the Spirit because they disagree with you. And Jesus own words about what you do regarding yes and no means I am judging you.

I wonder if you can see the elephant in the room now?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

So was it the MAN or the HOLY SPIRIT that the declaration came from?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Is Peter the main foundation stone for your building?

Or did you dig deep and lay your foundation on Peter?

Did he take over from Jesus Christ as your Lord and Master?

Did Peter become the new head of the Body of Christ ?

Do you now follow this man Cephas, or Paul or Apollos ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

It is all about the Spirit, not puny man.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Does everyone have a share of the Spirit?

Does everyone here have a share of the Spirit?

If not then why would you be afraid to preach the gospel?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,

Is Peter the main foundation stone for your building?

Pay attention Nick. Peter is not the rock, what he declared is.

Jesus is the son of the living God and the Christ.

I understand you have a problem with the rock because you say Jesus is not the Christ, thus you would realise that building on another foundation is wasted works. They will not stand.  May God have mercy on you and all of us.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…where did Nick ever say Jesus is not the christ, the anointed one of God. Where do you come up with this stuff?

You are wrong T8, Peter, Nor Jesus, was the rock Jesus was refering to, he was saying God the Father was the rock that he was building the church on. It was the power of God, It was God who reavealed to Peter who Jesus was, and that revelation caused Peter to follow him. Man that scripture is so easey to understand, and you people can’t get it.

Did not JESUS say, “NO ONE” (CAN) COME UNTO ME, EXCEPT THE FATHER “DRAW” HIM?

PUT IT TOGETHER MAN, GOD THE FATHER IS THE ROCK THAT BUILDES THE CHURCH.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…where did Nick ever say Jesus is not the christ

He teaches as I think you do that Jesus is the mere man and the Christ is the Spirit. So Jesus is not the Christ, Jesus Christ is the Christ. But that doesn’t fit with scripture and is a dangerous position to take, Even worse when it is taught, but I realise that stumbling blocks are inevitable.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

So you do understand that Christ means anointed.

But because you can’t grasp prophecy you assume he was born anointed.

When did this previous anointing occur – was it after his conception in Mary like with John the Baptist?

Is it written?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, I know what it means. But it is written that the messiah was born in Bethlehem. He was born that day as the messiah, the Lord, and the son of God. That is what the text says. Nick, you let your mind get in the way. Let scripture be true, then you will believe the truth. Changing it to fit you dogma is wrong.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes the messiah was born in Bethlehem.

Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem.

Do you think this implies something about an anointing prior to his birth?

You should find it written and you would not need logic and implication.

You stumble still over the prophetic word and it divides you from us.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem.

Do you think this implies something about an anointing prior to his birth?

Your questions and accusations are manufactured in your own head. Quote me before accusing me of anything.

So you now believe that Jesus was born the Christ, the Lord, and the son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

The Lord Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem.

The man Jesus was made both Lord and Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Was Jesus born the Christ?

Yes or no.

Anything else is from a dodgy source.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Was he born anointed?

Does scripture say this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Scripture does say that Jesus of Nazareth was anointed with the Holy Spirit and power.

But you think otherwise and insist we follow you?

Dodgy.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Dodgy. Cannot say yes or no.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account