Upon this rock, Jesus Christ built his Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 741 through 757 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You mean that scripture is dodgy

or just your worldly interpretation?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Well the choice is either Nick or Jesus is dodgy. Take you pick. I know who I am with.

Jesus said: “But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one”

Nick basically says: I will not answer yes or no to a yes no question, instead I will give you more than that so that I do not have to say ‘no’ outright, but can hide that ‘no; in the detail.

Who would you choose Nick? Try to imagine Nick is another person.

Nick or Jesus on this one?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He anointed me…’

’Today this scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing’

And all were speaking well of him and wondering at the gracious words

which were falling from his lips:and they were saying

’Is this not Joseph’s son?’

The Spirit manifested in him and some men noticed a change.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

No need to revert to your bullying ways when faced with the need to change your ideas.

Take a deep breath..

Proclaimer
    Participant

So Jesus is a bully because he said:

“But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one”

Because I am saying exactly what he said.

And what of all the accusations you have leveled against the members here over the years? Not bullying? What do you call that then? Accusations?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Funny that. Cannot give a straight answer. Instead accuses other people to divert from attending to matters pertaining to himself. A tactic as old as Adam himself.

And the man answered, “The woman whom You gave me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate it.” Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” “The serpent deceived me,” she replied, “and I ate.”…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Look at the tagline for the site.

Hold firmly to the truth, encourage by sound doctrine, & refute those who oppose it.

If you cannot handle this, then you are in the wrong forum.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Where are the words in the tagline that say that you alone understand the truth?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Those words don’t exist.

I just quote scripture and that gets a reaction.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes if only you could understand them.

You need the salve for your eyes.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi T8,
    Yes if only you could understand them.
    You need the salve for your eyes.

But if I quote or repeat the scripture, you get upset and say it is wrong. But that is how it was written. Thus, we can only conclude that you would also treat the author of these scriptures the same because they said it that way first, I merely repeat it.

Reminds me of what Jesus said about what people would do and say to them. “What they did to me they will do to you” he said. And Jesus said that whatever they do to you, they do to me. How true his words were and are.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist–denying the Father and the Son.

Nick, you teach that Jesus is a mere flesh thing and flesh is nothing. I say he emptied himself, came in the flesh, was born the messiah, grew up the messiah, and then saved people from their sins as expected.

I think you need to look closely at the two scriptures I keep quoting. They are the truth. They are not my own words. I just believe them to be scripture and speak them. You would do well to listen to these words. Do you really want these to judge you on the last day?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes no doubt you think you alone understand such matters.

But do you?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Here are two things that are true, no matter how much you kick against the goads

1. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
    2. Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist–denying the Father and the Son.
    NickHassan
    Participant

1. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

Indeed the Messiah was born in Bethlehem. Herod knew this too

2. Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist–denying the Father and the Son.

Yes Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God.

So sad to see your stubbornness and your bitter hate manifested because of your lack of understanding.

Surely if you teach you can learn.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I’ll ask again then to see if you have changed your mind as you have done with other subjects.
    Hopefully you have changed your mind.

1) Was Jesus born the messiah?

Yes / No.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Does scripture say that?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes it does, but you disagree that he was born the messiah it seems.

That makes you wrong doesn’t it?

Viewing 17 posts - 741 through 757 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account