Upon this rock, Jesus Christ built his Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

The Rock is the Spiritual unity God wants.

Thus those who do not have the Spirit of Christ are none of his.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

God saves.

But the Spirit is not a person.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed,

But the Spirit is not a person.

Hi Nick,

Is your spirit “a person”? y/n

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….YOU have failed to produce a single scripture that says angels “are” spirits, of anykind. you are right about symbolic language used in revelations. but your interpretations do not fit scriptures, for instance the seven lamps of fire, which are the seven spirits of God, are seven destinct spirits of GOD, WHICH HE USES TO “JUDGE” THE WORLD WITH, they go before his throne is symbolic, for producing his SEVEN DESTINCT insites or enlightments, need to rule his throne with, and these spirits are in JESUS which HE WILL USE TO RULE HIS KINGDOM WITH. That is why GOD SAYS TO THE SON, “THY KINGDOM “O” GOD IS AN EVER LASTING KINGDOM.” IT IS GOD “IN” JESUS THE LAMB, RULING THROUGH HIM BY THE “SEVEN SPIRITS” OF GOD, ABIDING “IN” JESUS.

NICK….TRUE THE SEVEN SPIRITS “OF” GOD, THEY are not seperate from him, they go out from him and are used as his eyes which give him destinct intellects needed to rule and judge all things with. They represent the complete GOD, WHY DO YOU THINK SEVEN REPRESENTS COMPLETION WITH GOD?

YOU have also failed to produce scriptures that say there is “ONLY” ONE Spirit of GOD, WHILE IT IS TRUE WE ARE GIVEN THE SPIRIT OF “TRUTH” AND ALSO GIVEN DIFFERENT GIFTS BY or through, The SPIRIT GIVEN US, BUT THAT DOES NOT LIMIT GOD TO A SINGLE SPIRIT AS YOU ASSUME. I SEE GOD THE FATHER AS A COMPOSITE of SEVEN SPIRITS, YOU LIMIT HIM TO JUST ONE. Therein lies our difference, you see spirits different then i do, i believe they transmit their own destinct trates to us, and effect our thinking, you seen to view them as persons even though you say they are not persons, then tell us what they are to you NICK, SO WE CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMMING FROM.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….You said wrether or not the spirit is embodied in servant angels or a person is not important. I DISAGREE, it very important what type or kind of spirits are in a person, because it is by these spirits the thinking of the mind is greatly effected. Aren’t we told to try the spirits to see if they are of God or not. NICK i still do not understand what you believe spirits are, please try to give me a specific answer to this question, what is the general rule you see spirits as, brother?

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

No.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thus those who do not have the Spirit of Christ are none of his.

And the spirit means we will love. If we love not, we have not that Spirit you speak of.

Love is the fruit you will see.

God is love, so those who are born of him love because they will be like him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Matt 16

Blessed are you , Simon Bar-Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father, Who is in heaven.

Peter had been taught by the Spirit of Christ and this is the foundation of the Body of Christ.

As Romans 8 says

If anyone does not havethe Spirit of Christ he does not belong to him

1cor 12

For by One Spirit we were all baptised into one Body

Proclaimer
    Participant

True Nick. But without love you are nothing. A revelation of this you might need if you disagree.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

What angry attack on me are you launching now?

Back to basics till you hear the Spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Love is not anger. But love can express itself in anger for sure. The attack is an attack of truth and correct reading of the scripture. If you love the truth, you will not see an attack, you will see an opportunity to be better.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

You cannot hear the voice of the Spirit in scripture yet you claim to teach correctly.?

Hmmm

Proclaimer
    Participant

It doesn’t matter what you think of me whether rightly or wrongly. If you have not love, then how can you be born of God?

So little time for all of us, and much to do. Why waste the time you have by letting pride stop you from being better.

Who will you hurt in the end? Me? No, I tell you not me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

The rock the church is built on is the Spirit that manifested in Peter.

The spiritual rock that is the teachings of God’s Spirit.

The same rock that Moses struck in the desert.

The rock that wise men build on.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Love is the fruit of the Spirit. No love, no Spirit. This is how we know those who are born of God.

We also know the enemy. He condemns. He never encourages people to be patient, loving, and kind.

If we have eyes, we see the fruit and if we are wise, we know the root.

Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God. True faith’s understanding sits on this.

Love also loves the truth and all other things of God.

Our lives are too short to hold onto pride. We need to drop that otherwise we have to take it with us when we meet God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yes offer encouragement and love.

Stop condemning others.

Resist pride.

Good teaching.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all….The power of God working through love in the mind of those called, is what builds the church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. According to Jesus.

Peace and love to you all and yours. ……gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Love never fails.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..AMEN, LOVE RESETS EVERYTHING, MAKES ALL THING NEW AGAIN. HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO HAVE A HEAVENLY FATHER WHO IS LOVE.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Amen. Love is the greatest.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account