The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,361 through 4,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Ed, so you believe 'the word' was God's spoken word, so do I ! (I think) And the Holy Spirit is God, is that what you mean ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 31 2010,11:01)
    Ed, (1)so you believe 'the word' was God's spoken word, so do I ! (I think) (2)And the Holy Spirit is God, is that what you mean ?

Hi Shimmer,

1) Both spoken and written.

2) Yes.

Lev.11:45: For I(JEHOVAH=69) the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall there-
    fore be holy, for “I Holy“=69.
    John 4:24 God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Ed, remember when I said once, I cant 'get it' but I can spiritually, without thinking about it,

Who else here see's it like you do ? Is it Rokkaman,

Where is Jesus in this ? (please Ed, speak to me without all the numbers and verses)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 31 2010,18:35)
    Ed, remember when I said once, I cant 'get it' but I can spiritually, without thinking about it,

Who else here see's it like you do ? Is it Rokkaman,

Where is Jesus in this ? (please Ed, speak to me without all the numbers and verses)

Hi Shimmer,

“Jesus” is the “God Son”; the Son of the HolySpirit!

What does the combination of Eph.4:6 combined with Matt.1:18, Matt.1:20 and Luke 1:35 say to you?
    Matt.1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused
    to Joseph, before they came (consummated) together, she was found with child of the HolySpirit.
    Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto
    him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:
    for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit. (Son of the HolySpirit = Son of God)
    Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon
    thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that
    holy thing(Jesus) which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed.

But how come, if some here don't believe in pre-existance and see it as you just said, you believe in pre-existance, so to you, what was Jesus before being born ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 31 2010,19:32)
    Hi Ed.

But how come, if some here don't believe in pre-existance and see it as you just said, you believe in pre-existance, so to you, what was Jesus before being born ?

Hi Shimmer,

Part of God.

God bless

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed, ok, how or, what part of God ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 31 2010,19:46)
    Hi Ed, ok, how or, what part of God ?

Hi Shimmer,

Job 38:4-7 Where wast thou(Job) when I(YHVH) laid the foundations of the earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.
    Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest?  or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened?  or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

John 15:26-27 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
    even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
    And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

God bless

davidbfun
    Participant

Jesus doesn't call the Holy Spirit “Father” because the Holy Spirit is feminine. He said he would send us the Comforter, Counselor, Helper and She would dwell in us.

The Holy Spirit has as one of her traits/essences, YHWH's Spirit. Thus when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive YHWH.

And Jesus who received the Holy Spirit at his baptism, which was separate from the Father, sends us this same Spirit so all are one together in unity.

Mat 3:16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Spirit in Jesus is not the person (Father) in Heaven speaking.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Sep. 03 2010,12:30)
    Jesus doesn't call the Holy Spirit “Father” because the Holy Spirit is feminine.  He said he would send us the Comforter, Counselor, Helper and She would dwell in us.

The Holy Spirit has as one of her traits/essences, YHWH's Spirit.  Thus when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive YHWH.

And Jesus who received the Holy Spirit at his baptism, which was separate from the Father, sends us this same Spirit so all are one together in unity.

Mat 3:16 After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,  

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

Hi David,

HolySpirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ! (Click Here)

What does the combination of Eph.4:6 combined with Matt.1:18, Matt.1:20 and Luke 1:35 say to you?
    Matt.1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused
    to Joseph, before they came (consummated) together, she was found with child of the HolySpirit.
    Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto
    him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:
    for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit. (Son of the HolySpirit = Son of God)
    Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon
    thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that
    holy thing(Jesus) which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Jesus doesn't (according to David) call the “HolySpirit” Father?

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me?
    wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:
    and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who
    the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye
    in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come
    unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man,
    then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself(Amos 3:7);
    but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him,
    and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (Click Here)

Matt.25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
    Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
    prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,09:00)
    EDj

i know you like info because you write books ,and that is good if they are use full ,i do not share you views on God and i feel you have no clue of what you talking about ,
    you do not understand Gods plan ,it seems you try to explain God by going through the devil mouth.

Pierre

How right you are.
    I think Ed is the reason Nick has retired, he has a replacement that stirs the pot.
    Ed ALWAYS ask for questions, then argues with your answers, but NEVER answers your question.
    HE IS AS FONY AS THEY COME, and yes, he writes FICTION books.
    He takes humiliation as a compliment.

Georg

Baker
    Participant

Quote (davidbfun @ Sep. 03 2010,12:30)
    Jesus doesn't call the Holy Spirit “Father” because the Holy Spirit is feminine.  He said he would send us the Comforter, Counselor, Helper and She would dwell in us.

The Holy Spirit has as one of her traits/essences, YHWH's Spirit.  Thus when you receive the Holy Spirit you receive YHWH.

Are you and Ed related?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 07 2010,00:15)

EDj

i know you like info because you write books ,and that is good if they are use full ,i do not share you views on God and i feel you have no clue of what you talking about ,
    you do not understand Gods plan ,it seems you try to explain God by going through the devil mouth.

Pierre

How right you are.
    I think Ed is the reason Nick has retired, he has a replacement that stirs the pot.
    Ed ALWAYS ask for questions, then argues with your answers, but NEVER answers your question.

Georg

Hi Georg,

I ask for others to ask me questions for their learning. (Matt.7:7 / 2Tm.2:13)

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

EDj

Pierre

How right you are.

Georg

Hi Georg,

I have “only” written one book…
    it's a documentation of “The Proof of God's Existence”.
    How then is it a book of fiction?

Ed J
    Participant

EDj

Pierre

How right you are.

Georg

Hi Georg,

John 15:20-21 Remember “The Word”([ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs) that I(יהשוע) said unto you(Click Here),
    The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you(Ed J);
    if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's
    sake (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[יעש]=[יהשוע]), because they know not him (יהוה) that sent me (יהשוע). (John 3:16, 17:3)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)

RokkaMan
    Participant

Don't attack your brother.

Pull the stick out of your own eye before you reach for your brother.

Jesus Christ is the gospel of love, not slander or hate.

We are all children of the most high… lets act like it.

terraricca
    Participant

all

Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
    Mt 11:26 Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure

Pierre

RokkaMan
    Participant

Wow terrica, you're being a jerk for posting the same 2 bible verses on every single post.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 20 2010,15:42)
    Ed J.,

I suppose you can make the point that figuratively the Holy Spirit is the Word of God.

Hi Kerwin,

Could we make the point that your word is figuratively you?

God bless

Baker
    Participant

To All! I have read some of your posts and I have come to the conclusion that some of you are very confused.  Jesus has explained to Nicodemus what a Spirit is.  He said it is like the wind.  You cannot see it.  It is not a being.  It is an essence of Jehovah God, like hope love, honor etc.  The Holy Spirit of God could not be in  us, if the Holy Spirit would be a person.  in

Eph 4:4   [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  

Eph 4:5   One Lord, one faith, one baptism,  

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

This shows that there is only One Holy Spirit of God. And that the Father is above all, which besides other Scriptures prove the trinity wrong…..if someone wants to know those Scriptures I will be glad to give them on the right tread.

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 4,361 through 4,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account