The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,161 through 3,180 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi edj

now this is as clear as mud;
    Posted: Jan. 21 2010,19:58

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (Gene @ Jan. 20 2010,18:19)
    ED J………To tell you the truth i don't really follow your numbering system, I try to just go by what is written in the scriptures, and it says there (ARE) SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD, I believe SPIRITS are (INTELLECTS) and they are expressed by WORDS, and we can recieve them into our minds , but the SPIRIT (intellect) to recognize Truth is Just (ONE) aspect of His Seven Spirits . WE are capable of trying the words or Spirits (expressed intellects)we hear and know if what we hear is true or not by that Spirit of TRUTH in US, it is a given power to us. This Spirit of truth is also called the Comforter, because thats what truth does it comforts us and gives us a soundness, stabilizing us, it is the (earnest) of GOD'S Spirits.

The Seven Spirits of GOD are compared to eyes of GOD, and the four Creatures Surrounding the throne of GOD have three sets of wings full of Eyes (SPIRITS) of GOD in them. These four creatures heads are the OX , Man, Eagle, Lion . In the wilderness the standard for Ephraim was the OX, the standard for Judah was the Lion, the standard for Ruben was a Man, the standard for Dan was the Eagle And each of these Four had another two tribes with them, That is why in the throne you see them with three sets of wings in each of the four quadrants around the throne , but the point is here that the eyes are the Spirits or intellects of GOD in there wings and this is what lifts them up. I believe they represent the 144, 000 of the twelve tribes of Israel called out from the earth and go with Jesus everywhere he goes, They are Spirit lead servants of GOD and the Lamb. IMO Once we start to understand what SPIRIT really is, many things start making sense and many scriptures fall into place . Spirits are (INTELLECTS) and all creation exists by them They are powerful and animate our bodies. without them we would be dead and could do nothing. IMO

you answer is as clear as mud;

Hi Gene,

You probably are not aware of one of satan's most successful tricks; I have learned over time how to avoid this trap!
    I will explain it, for you to finally understand this is 'the problem' you have in communicating “Truth” to others.

First: you determine you want to help others understand “Bible Truth”, this Part is from God.
    Next: satan comes into your mind telling you “The Easiest” way to tell this “truth”; except it is really a trick.
    When you choose to go with it(FREE WILL), this is what continues to happen to you time and time again…
    A. People don't understand the “Bible Truth” you wish them to. And…
    B. People then wish to correct you, because they see what you have just told them as 'false truth'!
    (Because satan is working both ends!) Does this NOT seem to be the reoccurring pattern; Gene?
    This is “ALL” due to “The Easiest” wording that was delivered to you by satan.

The way this 'problem' can be avoided is to use a technique I have learned, which you say does a better Job.
    This is “only” because I have fell into this trap MANY MANY times myself!
    But I have illustrated time and time again that I'm a pattern guy.
    This is why I have discovered this pattern. And this is how to avoid 'the Problem'…

Instead of focusing in on how to best understand the information you wish to deliver.
    Don't worry if people will understand, it takes time for them to understand even simple concepts.
    My focus is “ONLY” that they DON”T misunderstand! Using this technique may take some practice.
    But I guarantee it WILL help you to communicate better! With a lot less 'your wrong' STUFF!
    I believe it will ALSO be helpful(to everyone here) for you to ask more about God, “The SevenFold GOD!

Your Brother in Christ!

this is more confusing as i look at it , EDJ do you understand what you put up here ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,01:25)
    Ed J,

You state: Holy Spirit is “GOD: The Father” of Jesus Christ.   Could you elaborate?

well this is a simple question to me, unless you are confused in your own views, that could explain why you do not want to answer to a strait question,

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 21 2010,16:20)
    Terraricca,

Is that all you know how to do, IS TO ACCUSE AND CONDEMN?

WJ

Hi Terraricca,

I bet both Kerwin and Gene will understand my answers to them.

Psalm 18:25-27 With the merciful thou(YHVH) wilt show thyself merciful;
        with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright; With the pure
        thou wilt show thyself pure; and with the froward(Guess Who?) thou wilt show thyself froward.
        For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

WJ is right, that is why I imported his response to you.
    Matt.18:16 But if he (Terraricca) will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
         that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

The “Bible Truth” in these two Bible verses are directly for you; Terraricca!

Read the starting Post and also read Page 3 Post 4.
    I bet you didn't read these Posts and I'll bet you didn't read the free e-book “HolyCityBibleCode” you already have!
    Perhapps if you had then you would understand my views!

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,01:33)
    hi edj

now this is as clear as mud;
    Posted: Jan. 21 2010,19:58  

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (Gene @ Jan. 20 2010,18:19)
    ED  J………To tell you the truth i don't really follow your numbering system, I try to just go by what is written in the scriptures, and it says there (ARE) SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD,  I believe SPIRITS are (INTELLECTS) and they are expressed by WORDS, and we can recieve them into our minds , but the SPIRIT (intellect) to recognize Truth is Just (ONE) aspect of His Seven Spirits . WE are capable of trying the words or Spirits (expressed intellects)we hear and know if what we hear is true or not by that Spirit of TRUTH in US, it is a given power to us.  This Spirit of truth is also called the Comforter, because thats what truth does it comforts us and gives us a soundness, stabilizing us, it is the (earnest) of GOD'S Spirits.  

The Seven Spirits of GOD are compared to eyes of GOD, and the four Creatures Surrounding the throne of GOD have three sets of wings full of Eyes (SPIRITS) of GOD in them. These four creatures heads are the OX , Man, Eagle, Lion . In the wilderness the standard for Ephraim was the OX, the standard for Judah was the Lion, the standard for Ruben was a Man, the standard for Dan was the Eagle  And each of these Four had another two tribes with them, That is why in the throne you see them with three sets of wings in each of the four quadrants around the throne  , but the point is here that the eyes are the Spirits or intellects of GOD in there wings and this is what lifts them up. I believe they represent the 144, 000 of the twelve tribes of Israel called out from the earth and go with Jesus everywhere he goes, They are Spirit lead servants of GOD and the Lamb. IMO  Once we start to understand what SPIRIT really is, many things start making sense and many scriptures fall into place . Spirits are (INTELLECTS) and all creation exists by them They are powerful and animate our bodies. without them we would be dead and could do nothing. IMO

1) you answer is as clear as mud;

Hi Gene,

You probably are not aware of one of satan's most successful tricks; I have learned over time how to avoid this trap!
    I will explain it, for you to finally understand this is 'the problem' you have in communicating “Truth” to others.

First: you determine you want to help others understand “Bible Truth”, this Part is from God.
    Next: satan comes into your mind telling you “The Easiest” way to tell this “truth”; except it is really a trick.
    When you choose to go with it(FREE WILL), this is what continues to happen to you time and time again…
    A. People don't understand the “Bible Truth” you wish them to. And…
    B. People then wish to correct you, because they see what you have just told them as 'false truth'!
    (Because satan is working both ends!) Does this NOT seem to be the reoccurring pattern; Gene?
    This is “ALL” due to “The Easiest” wording that was delivered to you by satan.

The way this 'problem' can be avoided is to use a technique I have learned, which you say does a better Job.
    This is “only” because I have fell into this trap MANY MANY times myself!
    But I have illustrated time and time again that I'm a pattern guy.
    This is why I have discovered this pattern. And this is how to avoid 'the Problem'…

Instead of focusing in on how to best understand the information you wish to deliver.
    Don't worry if people will understand, it takes time for them to understand even simple concepts.
    My focus is “ONLY” that they DON”T misunderstand! Using this technique may take some practice.
    But I guarantee it WILL help you to communicate better! With a lot less 'your wrong' STUFF!
    I believe it will ALSO be helpful(to everyone here) for you to ask more about God, “The SevenFold GOD!

Your Brother in Christ!

2) this is more confusing as i look at it,
    3) EDJ do you understand what you put up here ???

Hi Terraricca

1) Nobody made you judge; Terraricca!

Matt.7:1-5 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge,
    ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

2) I thought you said there was no confusion on your part?

3) Yes; and I'll bet Gene will too!

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

hi edj

just make it clear i do not judge you i do not know you that is personally,so there is no way i can judge you in any way,
    that said i do can judge what is put in front of me and then compere it to the scriptures ,and see how they stand,
    but in this case wen i said it is as clear as mud ;it means that it can not be understood it looks you do not go anywhere ,
    and this is my opinion so if you want to explain it feel free to do so ,
    Christ in healing a blind man he made some mud and put it on the eyes of the man and he could see,but this was physical.

just remember Satan like that people believe in the unbelievable things, because this create mystery and this allowed and open door to his way.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,04:18)
    hi edj

just make it clear i do not judge you i do not know you that is personally,so there is no way i can judge you in any way,
    that said i do can judge what is put in front of me and then compere it to the scriptures ,and see how they stand,
    but in this case wen i said it is as clear as mud ;it means that it can not be understood it looks you do not go anywhere ,
    and this is my opinion so if you want to explain it feel free to do so ,
    Christ in healing a blind man he made some mud and put it on the eyes of the man and he could see,but this was physical.

just remember Satan like that people believe in the unbelievable things, because this create mystery and this allowed and open door to his way.

Hi Terraricca,

Yes I know; the Scriptures “Clearly” say “YHVH is One GOD”,
    yet in spite of this people believe somehow “HolySpirit” is something different?

Don't you think that is satan's doing; as you have stated

'people believe in the unbelievable things'…and people also…
        'create mystery'

Yes; it really is quite simple isn't it:  “HolySpirit” is GOD!

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distraction of spirit

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

edj

i do not support that God is the Holy spirit, how could a carpenter be his hammer or the hammer be the carpenter ????????????????????????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,05:03)
    edj

i do not support that God is the Holy spirit,  how could a carpenter be his hammer or the hammer be the carpenter ????????????????????????

Hi T

The Bible teaches: There No forgiveness for rejecting HolySpirit as GOD.

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
        but unto him that blasphemeth against the HolySpirit(speaketh against the HolySpirit),
        it shall not be forgiven him; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Mathew 12:32

Babylon means confusion!

Jer.50:23-24 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken!
    how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! I have laid a snare for thee,
    and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught,
    because thou hast striven against the LORD.

Rev17:3-5 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness:
    and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy,
    having seven heads and ten horns.  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour,
    and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations
    and filthiness of her fornication; And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
              THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

gene

you do not say the truth,i do not reject the Holy spirit ,i say i don't agree what you say that the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD the father,
    if you do not understand what i say tell me

this are your words;;Yes; it really is quite simple isn't it: “HolySpirit” is GOD!
    show us your scritures were it say that ,

i do not support that God IS the Holy spirit, how could a carpenter be his hammer or the hammer be the carpenter ??????
    i do believe that God spirit is Holy and that he use it in many way,but he is not the Holy spirit Or Holy spirit is God is not true.

please show me in the bible.

terraricca
    Participant

gene

could you explain this verse;;Mt 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
    Mt 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
    Mt 12:27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
    Mt 12:28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
    Mt 12:29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house.
    Mt 12:30 “He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.
    Mt 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
    Mt 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
    Mt 12:33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
    Mt 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
    Mt 12:35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
    Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.
    Mt 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

i am sure i quote all the related verse ,you want me to understand everything in the context right??

Paul says you can do nothing agains the truth,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,05:56)
    gene

you do not say the truth,i do not reject the Holy spirit ,i say i don't agree what you say  that the HOLY SPIRIT is GOD the father,
    if you do not understand what i say tell me

this are your words;;Yes; it really is quite simple isn't it:  “HolySpirit” is GOD!
    show us your scritures were it say that ,

i do not support that God  IS the Holy spirit,  how could a carpenter be his hammer or the hammer be the carpenter ??????
    i do believe that God spirit is Holy and that he use it in many way,but he is not the Holy spirit Or Holy spirit is God is not true.

please show me in the bible.

Hi T

Matt.1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise:
    When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph,
    before they came together, she was found with child of theHolySpirit“.

Matt.1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold,
    the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying,
    Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:
    for that which is conceived in her is of theHolySpirit“.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her,
    TheHolySpiritshall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
    therefore also that holy thing which shall
    be born of thee shall be called the
    Son of God

Eph.4:6 ONE God and Father OF ALL, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The Bible teaches: There No forgiveness for rejecting HolySpirit as GOD.

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
       but unto him that blasphemeth against the HolySpirit(speaketh against the HolySpirit),
       it shall not be forgiven him; neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Mathew 12:32

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,06:11)
    gene

could you explain this verse;;Mt 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
    Mt 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
    Mt 12:27 And if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
    Mt 12:28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
    Mt 12:29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house.
    Mt 12:30 “He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.
    Mt 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
    Mt 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
    Mt 12:33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
    Mt 12:34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
    Mt 12:35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
    Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.
    Mt 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

i am sure i quote all the related verse ,you  want me to understand everything in the context right??

Paul says you can do nothing agains the truth,

Hi Terraricca,

satan is: 'i am'=23, the FAKE=23 god; and his kingdom is falling apart at the seams.

There is division (dichotomy) among believers…
    This everybody already knows! But it can be explained and abandoned.

God’s Name יהוה is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how the
    Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a striking resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

The wall Jesus died to abolish (Eph.2:14), is illustrate as this dichotomy: [6823] and [2368].

“Trinitarian”?            and          “non-Trinitarian”!
                6823             and            2368

“Trinitarian”                           “non-Trinitarian”      
     New god=68 'i am'=23?            'i am'=23 NOT JAH=68!
             (AKJV Gal.2:20)                      (AKJV Psalm 68:4-5)

Here is the division you are locked into calling your view 'truth'?
    How can what you believe in “STAND”; it is divided and MUST FALL!

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

hi edj

it is funny how you take scriptures out of context but here it is and let see if it teaches you kind of idea;;
    Eph 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
    Eph 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
    Eph 4:3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
    Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called—
    Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
    Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
    Eph 4:7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
    Eph 4:8 This is why it says:
    “When he ascended on high,
    he led captives in his train
    and gave gifts to men.”
    Eph 4:9 (What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions ?
    Eph 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)
    Eph 4:11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
    Eph 4:12 to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
    Eph 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

this is from your quote and idea;The Bible teaches: There No forgiveness for rejecting HolySpirit as GOD

again i do not see that in those scriptures ,were do you see it ??????????????

terraricca
    Participant

edj

sorry the calculation are man made and i do not go in men made confutions.

JustAskin
    Participant

ED J,

“Holy Spirit IS God”, you say? The Holy Spirit is the Spirit OF God : Hence “The [Holy] Spirit of God”

God has a Spirit – it is the only HOLY Spirit
    Jesus has a Spirit (The Spirit of Christ)
    Man has a Spirit (The Spirit of Man)

I confess I never heard your points of argument before – this is new to me.
    You believe that God is One
    That he is the Father – alone
    That Jesus Christ is the only Son of God the Father

But then you say:
    The Holy Spirit IS God
    That Jesus was/is Half God/Half Man

Is there Yet another Doctrine Creed in developmental progress? Did you make it up on your own – dangerous? Who supports you in this thinking?
    Hush – don't speak it loud in public – people might believe you and you will become a God.

Drop the Half man/Half God thing and the rest is academic – you will be blessed for it – believe me!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Jan. 22 2010,08:33)
    ED J,

“Holy Spirit IS God”, you say? The Holy Spirit is the Spirit OF God : Hence “The [Holy] Spirit of God”

God has a Spirit – it is the only HOLY Spirit
    Jesus has a Spirit (The Spirit of Christ)
    Man has a Spirit (The Spirit of Man)

I confess I never heard your points of argument before – this is new to me.
    You believe that God is One
    That he is the Father – alone
    That Jesus Christ is the only Son of God the Father

But then you say:
    The Holy Spirit IS God
    That Jesus was/is Half God/Half Man

Is there Yet another Doctrine Creed in developmental progress? Did you make it up on your own – dangerous? Who supports you in this thinking?
    Hush – don't speak it loud in public – people might believe you and you will become a God.

Drop the Half man/Half God thing and the rest is academic – you will be blessed for it – believe me!

Hi JustAskin,

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Here are the FACTS, according to The Bible…

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness in Luke 4:1 and He(Holy Spirit)
    caused Jesus to return from the wilderness in Luke 4:14! He(Holy Spirit)
    also made Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind!
    This is how “The Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us. (John 14:9 / John 1:14)

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
    for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus Christ).

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    this is unbelievable that some people can see this in those scriptures,unless of cause they are helped to see it that way,
    this is absolutely influenced directional will.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2010,10:07)
    edj
    this is unbelievable that some people can see this in those scriptures,unless of cause they are helped to see it that way,
    this is absolutely influenced directional will.

Hi Terraricca,

In what way do I or JustAskin have an influenced directional will; please explain?

Ed J

JustAskin
    Participant

EdJ,
    Influenced Will is not a point of debate here.

As for the theory that you have it can be counted amongst those of the foolish and the ignorant!

You have 'invented' a whole new Cult and written your own Bible to read what you believe.

I asked, who else believes your halfman-god, holy spirit is the Word becomes flesh in Jesus and is his father?

EDJ, get some help – quick! You almost make want to believe in the Trinity because even as sad and warped as that is, it is far more paletable (as if!) than this twaddle that you are spouting.

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    i did not mention “Justaskin” it was only addressed to you ,for the things you posted ,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Jan. 22 2010,10:40)
    EdJ,
    Influenced Will is not a point of debate here.

As for the theory that you have it can be counted amongst those of the foolish and the ignorant!

You have 'invented' a whole new Cult and written your own Bible to read what you believe.

EDJ, get some help – quick! You almost make want to believe in the Trinity because even as sad and warped as that is, it is far more paletable (as if!) than this twaddle that you are spouting.

Hi JustAskin,

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin:
        but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 3,161 through 3,180 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account