Our LORD Almighty\'s WORD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

To ALL,

Isaiah gives us a VERY clear understanding to the power of our LORD Almighty’s WORD.

Isaiah 14: 24 The LORD Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen… 27 For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 55: So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Our LORD Almighty declared the end from the beginning. HE speaks and HIS WORD is fulfilled according to when He wants it to be fulfilled, sometimes it is at that very moment where He speaks and it is brought forth, other times His WORD is carried WITH Him to be later fulfilled.

ALL of our LORD’s WORD was WITH Him in the beginning. His WORD in the beginning held His purpose and all His plans that would bring forth an ending that is a New Beginning. 

All things before the world began was HELD in God’s WORD to be carried WITH Him until the time He destined them to be fulfilled. God’s WORD was revealed to the prophets, having that WORD and then seeing it later fulfilled causes people to BELIEVE that God’s WORD is TRUE, and thus it builds FAITH in our One True God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……excellent truth sis.

Peace and love to you and yours ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Genesis 1: 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light…6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters…9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so…11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so…etc..

Psalms 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. 7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. 8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. 10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. 11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. 12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the PEOPLE whom he hath CHOSEN FOR HIS OWN inheritance. 

By the WORD of the LORD were the heavens and earth created, HE SPOKE and IT WAS DONE. He has CHOSEN PEOPLE to give HIS OWN inheritance to.

Jodi
    Participant

Example of our Heavenly Father’s WORD that was WITH Him in the beginning, to then be later fulfilled,

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Acts 17: 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device. 30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 BECAUSE HE hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that MAN whom he hath ORDAINED; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Such was God’s WORD that had been WITH Him before the world began, a promise of a DAY that God had appointed, where the world would be judged in righteousness by a MAN who He had ordained.

Jodi
    Participant

David SPOKE the WORD of God, that had been WITH the LORD before the world was, concerning the Son of Man who the LORD would visit and would make him a little lower than the angels and then crown him with GLORY, that glory is him receiving dominion over the works of the LORD’s hands, sitting on the throne of his father David according to the flesh forever, to follow the LORD’s will to put all enemies under his feet and deliver the kingdom to his God and our God, his heavenly Father and our heavenly Father.

Psalm 8: 1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. 2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. 3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

Isaiah 53: 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Matthew 6: 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The Son of Man who God visited and made lower than the angels for the suffering of death, to then be crowned with glory, receiving “a portion with the great” “a division of the spoil with the strong”, was MADE to have dominion over the works of God’s hands, to have all things placed under his feet.

Such was God’s WORD before the world was, and was carried WITH Him until He fulfilled it in the Son of Man named Jesus, who God can rightfully say that He created all things BECAUSE of (through) and for him and He made all things to consist through him. 

Jodi
    Participant

ACCORDING to scripture the WORD of God that was before the creation of the world was redemption, and that redemption comes through a Son of Man who God visits, where God holds his hands and keep him for a covenant to the people and a light for the Gentiles, having him be perfected through suffering having our sins be forgiven through his stripes. That Son of Man known as Christ, is a perfect man, a Son of God according to the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding,

9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. 11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.

13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Romans 1: 1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

THE ADOPTION it applies to JESUS and to those that are his.

Romans 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and BECOME the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.

1 Corintthians 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Jodi

You forgot a scripture:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;                                  ” progressive revalation” I know more now.

this one was in the beginning with God;

all things through him did happen, and without him happened not even one thing that hath happened.

God bless

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

I am not forgetting that scripture, all passages I was giving was so that one could maybe come out of false Greek philosophy of the logos.

You read that scripture AGAINST what is given according to God’s WORD.

WHAT was HELD in God’s WORD and was WITH HIM before the world was? What was coming forth from within the WORD of God that had been purposed before the world was? REDEMPTION was in God’s WORD, and that redemption would come through a Son of Man who God would visit, rest His Spirit upon, called an anointing, to be a covenant for the people a LIGHT for the Gentiles, to bring LIFE.

Isaiah 61: 1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath ANOINTED me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath SENT me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. 6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. 9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

The One who is a LIGHT is of God’s creation, one of the people who God gave the breath of life to and a spirit to walk therein, and he is a LIGHT because God put His Spirit upon him, giving him Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, the fullness and power of His Spirit. Jesus quotes Isaiah of his anointing, after having received the Spirit coming down upon him like a dove, where God then said, “THIS is my beloved Son”.

As God’s WORD of a COMING REDEMPTION and a COMING of eternal life was in the beginning, THIS SAME was also in the beginning with God, a Son of Man who would bring the redemption and eternal life. God created the world because of and through this man who He would call to righteousness to be a covenant for the people.

Simeon spoke of the infant as the one who would FULFILL Isaiah’s prophecy and be a LIGHT for the Gentiles.

Luke 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. 27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, 28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, 29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: 30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, 31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; 32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel. 33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

Simeon said that he saw God’s salvation looking at the infant, likewise why he said also that he saw God’s Christ. How is it that he saw God’s salvation and God’s Christ in the infant, because he believed that the infant was the person of Isaiah’s prophecies of who would be a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of his people Israel.  

When did the Gentiles who sat in darkness see a great light? When Jesus began to preach and perform signs and miracles that is WHEN. AND WHEN was Jesus anointed to be able to do such? AFTER the baptism of John, when Jesus is said to have been anointed.

Matthew 4: 15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; 16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. 17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Acts 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and BEGAN from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly.

Yes it BEGAN in Galilee, that is when Jesus began to be glorified by all and that is when he in the power of God’s Spirit was a light to the Gentiles.

Luke 2:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

The “him” here in John 1 is the Son of Man, who God said He would anoint with His Spirit and call him to righteousness to be a covenant for the people. He came to HIS OWN after being anointed and sent out, but his OWN didn’t receive him. The WORD SPOKEN by the prophet, that had been WITH God before the world existed, was made flesh and the people beheld his glory, FAME spread about him BEGINNING in Galilee, as the people beheld the one who had been anointed with the Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge, Council and Might, being FILLED with grace and truth. The ONLY mortal to be born of God’s Spirit without measure, where God would hold his hand and keep him to be made perfect learning obedience through suffering, so then by his stripes we could be healed.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his OWN, and his OWN received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

God’s WORD in the beginning was a promise of redemption and eternal life. God is our savior, He redeems us and gives us eternal life, such was His WORD that was WITH Him in the beginning and is Him. Redemption and eternal life were in the beginning to be fulfilled, the SAME was also in the beginning to be fulfilled, the Son of Man to be perfected to BECOME our SOURCE for eternal salvation. All things God made through him and for him, the one who our unity of faith is to be in, the Son of God who is a perfect man, the fullness of Christ, who according to the flesh was crowned with glory receiving the throne of his father David to have forever.

Jodi
    Participant

To ALL,

God’s WORD that was WITH Him before the world began to be fulfilled later in time, was a promise of redemption and eternal life. Such words of God are also of God as God Himself is LIFE.

THE WORD is eternal life

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.

When we say THE WORD, meaning that we have eternal life according to God’s promise, in what other way could we say the SAME THING concerning THE WORD?

God’s WORD that was WITH Him before the world began to be fulfilled later in time, was a promise of a Son of Man who would come to SAVE that which was lost. 

The WORD that was in the beginning DOES NOT represent a pre-exisiting Jesus.

The WORD that was in the beginning was the promise of eternal life. God would not have made the world if He was not bringing forth His creation into eternal life, and thus all things were made through the one that would fulfill the promise, God would not have made anything if it were not for the Son of Man who would come and save the lost. 

REALLY people you think John is really telling us that the earth would not have been created if a pre-existing Jesus wasn’t there to create it? There are many scriptures that tell us that Jesus’s God created heaven and earth, we are even directly told that He did it alone, through His Spirit and by His Wisdom. He created it by means of and for the firstborn of the dead, the one that brings us eternal life. God would not have made the earth if He wasn’t going to bring all people into the knowledge of HIM, and the Son of Man was sent to bring people into faith and hope in the One True God, as they were indeed LOST. 

THE ‘him” where in whom was life, is the Son of Man sent to save the lost. He was the light of men, because God anointed him with the Spirit of Wisdom, Knowledge, Council and Might, and was to deliver captives and heal, preach God’s word, bringing people out of darkness and into the light through all his words and deeds that he did not of himself but because God was in him and with him through His Spirit.

The “him” CAME to his OWN but his OWN didn’t receive him.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

God’s WORD in the beginning contained the Son of Man to come to save that which was lost. The one that God made the world by means of and for CAME to his OWN, but his OWN did not receive him. 

Get it through your head, John 1 has NOTHING to do with Jesus pre-existing.

Jodi
    Participant

Passages that show that the God of Jesus is our savior, saving us through Jesus, fulfilling God’s WORD that was promised before the world began, as in the beginning the WORD was with God and the WORD was God, eternal life. THE SAME was also in the beginning, God’s WORD of eternal life through the Son of Man Jesus who would come to save that which was lost and bring people into the LIGHT with faith and hope in the One True God. 

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Jude 1: 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Isaiah 45: 21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

1 Peter 1: 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1: 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

1 Timothy 2: 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Acts 5: 29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. 30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. 31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……I don’t know how anyone “called of God”, could not have  read what you have written here and not understand the the truth that Jesus was a “perfected” human being, forordained  in  the plan of God, before the earth was ever formed.  It was God’s intention all along to bring salvation to us through a fellow human born  son of man,  who came from the roots of King David.  How clear to understand that The “man” Jesus never preexisted his berth on this earth, he “only” preexisted in the plan of God, from the start. 

Good Job…..JODI.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account