JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,461 through 19,480 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Your evidence is flawed but will not see that until you learn to test the Spirit of your assumptions.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRARICCA. ….YOU CAN’T retain THE SCRIPTURES BECAUSE YOU have to see them quoted continually, and are unable to bring them to memory or you would not need every single scripture single out to you as a child, who has not the spirit that brings them into his memory. what you do is simply type in something on the computer and when all related scriptures pop up you just copy them, and try to impress us that you are a man of scriptural understanding , thats something anyone can do and not understand a single thing.

THIS REMINDS ME OF WHERE, Isa 28:9, says, “whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to “UNDERSTAND” doctrine? them that are weaned from milk, and drawn from breasts.”

you must first be weaned or this will happen.

Isa 28:13 …”BUT the word of the LORD, was unto them precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little and there a little; that they may go, and FALL BACKWARD, and BE BROKEN, and SNARED, and TAKEN.

WE ALSO ARE TOLD, give “NOT “a “NOVICE”, power in the church, lest being lifted up with PRIDE he fall into the condemation of the devil.

Pierre, is that, not the way it is with you, who post scripture AFTER scripture, AND LACK UNDERSTANDING THEM?, THE MEAT IS FOR THE WEANED , BUT MILK IS FOR BABE’S .

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

You are once more making an assumption in that you assume “God’s only begotten Son” is Jesus.
    ===================================================

if you can prove me and all here that Jesus IS NOT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ;THEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU ;with scriptures that is ;not opinions

IF YOU CANNOT DO THAT THEN GO BACK AND STUDY WAY MORE THAN YOU PRESENTLY DO ,

I WAIT NOW FOR YOUR ANSWER ;……………………………………………………………

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

You are once more making an assumption in that you assume “God’s only begotten Son” is Jesus.

I can show it is unlikely to be the Spirit as I know of nowhere it states that it is needful to believe in it.

I cannot do the same with Jesus or the word of God.

I do not believe it cares as the word has been made flesh.

Inn short where is your work?

===============================================================

you make the assumptions not me ;

and you cannot show me that it is the spirit of Christ that is to be believed in ; if i am wrong show it to me ;…………………………………

were are my deeds ? in everything i do and say ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

anger judgement accusations condemnations

This is what you offer?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

are you alway like this indifferent to false teachings ?

and not responding with scriptures and truth ? i guess not

/?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

You have not established your own foundation

yet your whole effort is in attacking others.

The ways of God are of love and peace.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

????????????????????

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Jesus is figuratively the Son of God just like Israel is figuratively the firstborn son of God.

Exodus 4:22Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

You err when you take it literally.

Can you prove God lied and Israel is not his firstborn son?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

and you cannot show me that it is the spirit of Christ that is to be believed in

I believe you misunderstood me as I already said I know of nowhere that is stated.

There are a few places where it could be but I am missing the unwritten context. Some of them are fairly solid unless the passage is taken in isolation.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin
    Jesus is figuratively the Son of God just like Israel is figuratively the firstborn son of God.
    =====================================================================================================
    this claim is not found in scriptures you say and claim this ;

to me what is not supported by scriptures his false ,

so find scriptures not your opinions

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

read the scriptures more carefully and you would understand that this scriptures his literally true and also his a shadow of things to come

kerwin
    Participant

Terraricca,

Actually it is but I forgot to cite it.

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

God is not the physical father of Israel though he did father them through his word. He was their mother as well after all both men and women are created in his image.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Do you not believe in the Spirit of Christ?

What hope do you have?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I am afraid I was not thinking in that way. Good point!

terraricca
    Participant

N

you don’t know what the spirit of Christ is ,you just blabber your lips

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Your response to Nick is inappropriate though he too could have chosen to be more diplomatic.

Do you believe there is a Spirit?

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

first; you are wrong here ;1)God is not the physical father of Israel though he did father them through his word. He was their mother as well 2)after all both men and women are created in his image.

1) yes he his read the scriptures all of it ;

2) we are not created in the image of God ;but in the image of the image of God = Christ Jesus
    Gen;1;27

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Jesus is not a female.

The logos is the image, which is why John wrote the word is God.

The image was made Jesus.

Viewing 20 posts - 19,461 through 19,480 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account