JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,201 through 19,220 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Nick

you seem to act has the devil did not proving anything just talk for nothing and expect the others to react on your stupid words ,I mean meaningless words ,

prove your point to my quote or stay quit for silence is gold when you have nothing truthful to say ,

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

you are the one that do not understand scriptures ; which human WAS MADE IN THE HUMAN LIKENESS AND IN THE APPEARANCE OF A MAN ”

Scripture teaches us Seth but all other human beings were possibly the exception of Adam, the prototype of the human form.

Genesis 5:3Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

It may not speaking of physical likeness for Cain and Abel also bore Adam’s physical likeness and Scripture use the same words in regards to them. The same is true of Philippians 2:7.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

What Adam did was to submit to the god of this world.

What men inherit is not some sort of ORIGINAL SIN.

But as James explains man has lusts that conceive as sin.

This is the SIN IN THE FLESH that Paul spoke of in Romans 7

This is the SIN IN THE FLESH that Jesus overcame and condemned.

You are agreeing with me.

terraricca
    Participant

kerwin

It may not speaking of physical likeness for Cain and Abel also bore Adam’s physical likeness and Scripture use the same words in regards to them. The same is true of Philippians 2:7.

====================================================================================

do you really understand what you are saying ? you really don’t care what scriptures are saying right ? yes for it is what you think is the truth and not what scriptures are saying

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…..IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT GOD THE FATHER WAS PRESENT IN JESUS, AND THAT JESUS WASNOT EVENSPEAKING HIS OWN WORDS BUTTHE WORDS TGE FATHER WAS TELLING HIM, YOU HAVEN’T EVEN BEGAIN TO KNOW THE TRUTH YET. YOU RE CAUGHT UPINTHE LIES THAT OSTATE CHRISTANITY HAS TAUGHT YOU, and because you are reecting the truth God has blinded your eyes, in order to cause you to believe those LIES. 2 Ths 2,

JESUSDID NOT PREEXIST HIS BERTH ON THIS EARTH, HE IS THE SAME AS WE ARE SONS OF MANKIND,JUST AS HE SAID HE WAS AROUND 80 TIMES INSCRIPTURES. Not one apostle ever said thathe preexisted his berth on this earth, you haven’t a single scripture where aapostle ever said he did. You have bought into the LIES OF SATAN’S “DOCTRINE OF SEPERATION ” TRYING TO MAKE JESUS DIFFERENT THEN WE ARE, that is exactly what Satan wants you to do. HE doesn’t want people to believe JESUS IS “EXACTLY” THE SAME AS WE ARE, so he through his servants created all these LIES , TO MOVE JESUS’ IDENITY AWAY FROM OUR OWN. You do not believe we are “ACTUAL” BROTHERS OF JESUS.

TERRICCA “IF the blind led the blind they all fall into a ditch”, we were told, that is what nearly all Christendom has done and you are following their false teachings. They believe as you do, it appears.

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene
    you don’t have a scripture that says God was “IN” Jesus

and you never answer Paul claim did you ? NO

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created through him and for him.

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature/form God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him

Jn 1:30 This is the one I meant when I said, ‘A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’

three witnesses that claim that Jesus came from heaven and existed before he came to earth ,but you do not believe them ,are you guys from the devil ? that you make the words of better people than you liars ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself.

You are so frightened of deception you do not see your own.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…..JOHN 14:11 ,John17:21-23,

JOHN 10:38, “but if I do, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may “KNOW”, AND” BELIEVE”, that the FATHER IS “IN” ME, and I in him.”

Terricca, This is not to even mention what Nick quoted, ” GOD WAS “IN” CHRIST, RECONCILING THE WORLD UNTO HIMSELF.”

WHY DO YOU BLINDLY CONTINUE TO IGNORE THESE SCRIPTURES PIERRE?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene
    Terricca…..JOHN 14:11 ,John17:21-23,

JOHN 10:38, “but if I do, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may “KNOW”, AND” BELIEVE”, that the FATHER IS “IN” ME, and I in him.”

Terricca, This is not to even mention what Nick quoted, ” GOD WAS “IN” CHRIST, RECONCILING THE WORLD UNTO HIMSELF.”

WHY DO YOU BLINDLY CONTINUE TO IGNORE THESE SCRIPTURES PIERRE?

Peace and love to you and yours……….gene
    ==========================================================================================================================

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
    Jn 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
    Jn 17:23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
    Jn 17:24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
    Jn 17:25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.
    Jn 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Gene ,are those scriptures really said that “GOD” being is in them ? NO,it does not but we can understand that the will for obedience to God is in all who believe in him and so because of this we all can have God’s will in us but never GOD himself ,

so you give false view of that verse ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Another new gospel?

terraricca
    Participant

Nick
    hello joker , why you don’t answer with scriptures ?

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created through him and for him.

In that context the Son of God is the Logos.

Jesus is now the Logos or the reverse that may be a more powerful statement.

Nick has pretty much insisted on it so why trot out evidence that does not support your claim.

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

the scriptures don’t say what you pretend it says ,i have presented many scriptures from three different witnesses and you come with one and twist its meaning ,what i did not do, God does not need you for enlightenment his word ,

I know you don’t believe the scriptures as they are written ,God did mistake himself when he wrote his word /scriptures only man like you can understand them ,for you are the chosen ones right ? i think you are not a true believer ,end of story

kerwin
    Participant

Terrarica,

God wrote his Scripture to hide the truth from those that are perishing but reveal it to those that hunger and thirst for righteousness.

Consider that Paul is describing the Son of God and not Jesus who would and has receive(d) that mantle at the appropriated time.

John teaches of the Logos, that is the Son of God. When Moses was intercessor between God and mankind the Logos made a written code but then a superior mediator came in the likeness of Moses and the Logos was made human. It is a time foretold for Jeremiah wrote that God would place the Law within his people and write it on their minds and hearts.

So it is written for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Ed J
    Participant

Terrarica,

God wrote his Scripture to hide the truth from those that are perishing

Kerwin what “Gospel” are you preaching?

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

you got it wrong ,the gospel was written for all to understand under certain condition ,you just did not yet find those condition

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRICCA…..why do you deny the other scriptures I POSTED AND try to use another to destory what those other scriptures “clearly” say, you as for scripture I gave just some of them and you simply ignore them and grab for a straw to twist up the truth. Here is another one you also try to twist,

2Co 5:18-19…AND “ALL” things are of “GOD”, who has reconciled us unto HIMSELF by JESUS CHRIST, and has given us the ministry of recociliation; 19, to wit, that GOD WAS “IN” CHRIST, RECONCILING THE WORLD UNTO “HIMSELF” not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconcilliation.

1Cor 15:28…And when all things shall be subject unto him (JESUS) THEN SHALL THE SON ALSO HIMSELF BE SUBJECT UNTO HIM THAT PUT ALL THING UNDER HIM, that “GOD” may be “ALL” “IN” “ALL.

But you say GOD WAS NOT “IN”JESUS RIGHT?

peace and love to you and yours………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

you got it wrong ,the gospel was written for all to understand under certain condition ,you just did not yet find those condition

Kerwin is the one who said that, not me.

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

read what i said don’t make things up as you go ,

kerwin
    Participant

Ed and Terrarica,

It is a question Paul asks but then answers it by describing how it is hidden.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mark 4:10-13Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable. 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12 that seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them. 13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

Matthew 13:10-11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Viewing 20 posts - 19,201 through 19,220 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account