JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,041 through 19,060 (of 25,930 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

Those who do not respect God feel free to do many things

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

seek wisdom

I have no disagreement with those words but they are not a direct part of out conversation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….Those who have the ANOINTING SPIRIT OF GOD IN THEM “ARE” ONE WITH JESUS AND GOD THE FATHER, BY THAT SAME SPIRIT OF GOD. THAT DWELLS “IN” THEM, NO DIFFERENCE WITH US AND JESUS, ONE GOD IN “ALL” AND “THROUGH” ALL. IF I HAVE THE ANOUNTING SPIRIT OF GOD IN ME, THEN NOT ONLY DOES THE FATHER AND JESUS, COME TO YOU, BUT I ALSO DO, FOR WE ARE ALL ONE IN AND THROUGH THE SPIRIT.

He that has ears to hear,let him hear what the “SPIRIT” is saying.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Indeed.

And they do not add their own concepts to scripture.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..DO YOU ADD YOUR OWN CONCEPTS? , DOES NOT SCRIPTURE “CLEARLY” SAY “THAT GOD MAY BE IN “ALL AND “THROUGH” YOU ALL? What makes you think that is “my” concept? I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR SAYING THAT, IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS YOU WOULD COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSIONS, DID NOT JESUS SAY IN PRAYER “FATHER THAT THEY MAY BE “ONE” EVEN AS WE ARE?, AND AGAIN, I “IN” YOU AND YOU “IN” ME,

YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE JESUS THE ACTUAL CHRISTO’S (anointing spirit) HIMSELF, IS WRONG, JESUS HIMSELF IS NOT HIS “OWN” ANOINTING SPIRIT, GOD THE FATHER IS THE ANOINTING SPIRIT, “IN” JESUS, WHOM HE RECIEVED AT THE JORDAN RIVER.

WE NO LONGER KNOW HIM AFTER THE FLESH IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS A SPIRIT “BEING”, BUT BECAUSE “WE” HAVE COME OURSELVES TO “KNOW”, THE SPIRIT OF GOD WORKING “IN” HIM, NOT THAT HE HIMSELF IS THAT SPIRIT AS YOU ASSUME IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Spirit is intellect belongs to you and not scripture.

Jesus is now one with the anointing Spirit.

Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..JESUS BEING AS ONE WITH THE SPIRIT DOES NOT MAKE “HIM” THE SPIRIT, no more then hrbeing one woth God made him a God. YOU FALSE PERCEPTION OF JESUS BEING TURNED INTO A SPIRIT BEING IS NOT SCRIPTURAL. JESUS WAS AND STILL IS A HUMAN BEING AND ALWAYS WILL BE. Anyone who has GOD spirit in him, should understand they are not a God because they have his spirit inthem, the same thing applies to Jesus. HE HAS THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD IN HIM BUT NONE OF THAT MAKES HIM GOD. SO WHEN HE SPEAKS FROM THE SPIRIT O GOD “IN” HIM , HE expects THOSE WHO HAVE THE SPIRIT “IN” them to be able to know what the spirit is saying, because they “also” have that same spirit”in” them. you false concepts of Jesus actually turnning into the spirit are not scripturial at all Nick.

IF JESUS AND THE SPIRIT WAS ONE AND THE SAME THING, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID TO HEAR WHATTHE SPIRITIS SAYING, WHY SHOULD HE MAKE A REFERANCE TO IT , IF IT WAS NOT SOMETHING COMMON TO OTHERS. You false theology makes JESUS THE SPIRIT THAT “ABIDES” IN HIM. YOU ARE IN GREAT ERROR OF UNDERSTANDING THE TRUTH ON THIS. JESUS IS NOT A SPIRIT BEING, NOT NOW OR EVER WAS, HE IS A MAN BOTH THEN AND NOW, AND WILL RETURN AS A SON OF MAN ALSO. JUST AS HE SAID.

peace and love to you and yours. ….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Now the Lord is the Spirit.

We no longer speak of Christ according to the flesh.

A little while and you will not behold me, and again a little while and you will see me. Jn 16

Surely you know the Lord?

Surely you fellowship with the Father and the Son?

2Jn.9

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Admin.
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Our fellowship is with the Father ; and with His Son Jesus Christ 1jn 1.3

Is not yours too?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…”NOW THE LORD IS THE SPIRIT, GOD THE FATHER IS “THE LORD”, AND HE IS SPIRIT”. “know you not that God is SPIRIT”

“WE NO LONGER SPEAK OF THE CHRISTO’S ACCORDING TO THE FLESH,” why? because we understand it was the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD SPEAKING THROUGH HIM, AND STILL IS. None of that made JESUS A SPIRIT as you believe.

“A LITTLE WHILE YOU WILL NOT BEHOLD ME, AND AGAN A LITTLE WHILE YOU SHALL SEE ME”. The deciple recieved the same anointing inthem in a little while after JESUS SAID THAT, they aquired the same SPRITUAL EYES and then, they too could see JESUS SPIRITUALLY,

MY FELLOWSHIP IS WITH THE FATHER “AND” THE SON “AND” ALL WHO HAVE THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD “IN” THEM. YOU HAVE NOT COME TO SEE WE ARE “ALL” ONE IN THE CHRISTO’S, “ANOINTING SPIRIT”, OF THE LIVING GOD. WHY DO YOU EXCLUDE THE BRETHERN ARE WE NOT “ONE” IN THE SPIRIT? YOU SEEM TO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS MEANT WHEN HE SAID “I IN YOU AND YOU IN ME” ALL COMBINE AS “ONE” THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD, BUT NONE OF THAT MAKES US A GOD or a SPIRIT, BECAUSE WE SHARE HIS SPIRIT, AND THAT INCLUDES JESUS.

WHY DO YOU SEPERATE JESUS FROM YOUR “EXACT” IDENITY WITH HIM, ARE YOU NOT “TRULY ONE” WITH HIM “AND” HIS BRETHERN, IS THE SPIRIT THAT WAS AND IS IN HIM, NOT IN YOU? DO YOU NOT YET HAVE YOUR MIND RENEWED, BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD? I HOPE YOU DO NICK. I HAVE SEEM SOME THING FROM YOU THAT INDICATE YOU DO HAVE THE SPIRIT, SO THIS SHOULS NOT BE HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

For us there is one God ,the Father and ONE LORD Jesus Christ.

You should not confuse them.

“the one who abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son”

Abide in the teaching.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK…..No confusion, THERE IS ONE LORD (adonia) that is the ALMIGHTY GOD, and there is many lords (adoni’s) JESUS is one of the (adoni’s) human rulers, given authority over the churches of God, and soon comming human ruller (adoni).

Haven’t you read what DAVID said, “THE LORD (adonia), ALMIGHTY GOD, said unto my lord (adoni) human ruler, sit on my right side untill (I) (adonia) the ALMIGHTY GOD, make your (adoni) enimies, your footstool.

THERE ARE MANY human lords, (adoni’s) but for us in the true church there is only one (adoni) human ruler, the man JESUS, the anointed one, but we including him ONLY HAVE ONE “LORD”, (adonia) who is THE ALMIGHTY GOD .

These are solid trues you should not confuse them NICK, what makes you think i am confused about them?

peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Why do you call me Lord, Lord and not do as I say?

Do you really deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

He was made Lord and Christ.

He is Lord of all.

He is the head of his body, the Church.

But for you he is just one of many lords.

Ed J
    Participant

EDj….Your inability to understand that, the “christo’s” mean the “ANOINTING” SPIRIT OF GOD, and being a SPIRIT, IT CAN “INDWELL” A human being. YOU cannot understand that it was actually GOD THE FATHER WHO WAS IN JESUS, AS THE “ANOINTING SPIRIT” DOING THE WORKS, basically you simply do not believe what Jesus himself said, and that wasthat the Father was “IN”him , you believe he was the anointing spirit himself, which simply is untrue.

Hi Gene,

Who is the “WE” Jesus is referring to in John 14:23?

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me,
    he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and
    WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him.” (John 14:23)

Ed J
    Participant

Tell me this EDj, was it JESUS SPEAKING TO THE SEVEN CHUCHES OR WAS IT THE SPIRIT, IF JESUS WAS, THAT SPIRIT THEN WHY SAY, TO HIM WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE “SPIRIT” IS SAYING. Why say that if he himself was the spirit himself? why would he just not say, he that has ears to hear let him hear “ME” say.

Hi Gene,

It was Jesus speaking in behalf of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

What do you say about Micah 5:2 being at odds with your theology?

kerwin
    Participant

ED,

What is that address of the passage of Micah you are speaking of?

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Micah 5:2, got it. Thank you!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Only problem is that scripture says that Jesus was a man.

But it also says that Jesus was the Christ, the Lord, and the son of God.

He was born as such.

The Word that was with God became flesh. That holy child was called Jesus. But he existed before that as the Word of God.

And yes all things at some point come from God, even Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Do you deny his anointing at the Jordan still?

Is it just some sort of revelation of a previous anointing?

Can you follow him?

Viewing 20 posts - 19,041 through 19,060 (of 25,930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account