JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 18,741 through 18,760 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Lord means “owner”: of course Jesus is owner,
    because YHVH “The Owner” is his father.
    YHVH is GOD: “The LORD” The Owner”

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Is the “HolySpirit” God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

You have to search for exceptions to justify your idea?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Why are you confused?

God manifests in creation by His Spirit.

carmel
    Participant

Yes the mariology deception has it’s advocates.

Nick, and All
    Part one: The truth of who is “THE WORD”

Proverbs15:14
    The heart of HIM that has understanding seeks KNOWLEDGE: but the MOUTH of fools feeds on FOOLISHNESS.

Ezekiel 2:4 The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says.’
    5And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious people—they will know that
    a prophet has been among them.

Now:

I didn’t bale out, neither ignored your DECEPTION post above, I seek first God’s Kingdom. So as I already made it known through previous posts, the Holy Spirit kept me within His grip and only able to simply, patiently, and humbly pray and wait to be guided by Him, what I should right, in relation to your phrase hereunder:
    Mariology DECEPTION……………..???????????????

After all He is her spouse and one source with her.

On Thursday morning, 2-7-15 at 07.00 CET. While at mass a flash of enlightenment came to me!
    Since then, the way things have developed, without a doubt as I said: It has been the Holy Spirit’s work through that SPECK, which is INTRINSICALLY ENGRAFTED, in our spirit as one spirit substance both in our heart IN MARY, and in our mind, IN JESUS, officially since redemption, and unofficially frm the beginning of the world as THE SPIRIT OF THE SON.
    THE ONLY INTERMEDIARY ANDROGYNOUS SPIRIT, WHO LEFT THE FATHER THROUGH GOD’S OWN WORD:

LET THERE BE LIGHT!
    “THE WORD”, male and female, wisdom, Jesus’ flesh body THE FLESH ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, The Son of man, the second Adam, and many more other titles, which embrace God’s attributes!

Six months passed since the above mentioned light came to me related to MARY, or more appropriate TO THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD” related to MARY’S SOUL, THE SPIRIT ASPECT OF “THE WORD”

Six months crammed with heavenly SPARKS OF REVELATIONS related to God’s mysteries which although hidden from humanity at large, most of it not only already revealed in the past, but also are depicted in scriptures only for those few whom this androgynous, MALE and FEMALE, SPIRIT OF THE SON,“THE WORD” JESUS/MARY ENGRAFTED in us from the VERY beginning would be more then pleased to reveal all.

I could feel the spirit of God pouring onto me, especially in this particular moment, so I dedicated all the time in relation to the light received related to Mary/Jesus. Nevertheless, perplexed whether I was in the right spirit or not, obvious within a conflict and entrapped in this corrupted mortal flesh and blood body. But still meticulously, long posts organized and well crammed with heavenly wisdom and mysteries, of which manner you are familiar with, were produced convinced through God’s will which worked in me. However not that confident to post, but in the same time fully anxious to post the first one. For the simple reason, that astonished, I kept on receiving light every time I verified to contents of the first post prior to posting, to the extent that all the subsequent posts were generally and significantly affected. It was/is a never ending story. Compressed in this enlightenment state, my soul wanted to pour onto others what was poured onto me. I was in fire both inside and out, many times my wife asked me: ARE YOU HAVING A FIGHT, YOUR FACE IS AS RED AS FIRE. The devil for sure, who’s endeavour is to hide the truth, did his part, and he kept on deviating me in all manners: nonsense, absurd, stupidity, illusions and so on:

Isaiah10: THEY WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU, saying. “Now you are as dead as we are. Now you are just like us.”11 Your pride has been sent down to Sheol. …..

Which in truth unless one is in the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD” THAT’S HOW IT WOULD LOOK. So I prayed God specifically what am I to do and left it to His will, but encouraged by what Paul declared in:
    1 Corinthians 1:21 ………..IT PLEASED GOD, BY THE FOOLISHNESS OF OUR PREACHING, TO SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE.
    1:27 But the FOOLISH things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the wise; and the WEAK things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the strong. 28And the BASE things of the world, and the things that are CONTEMPTIBLE , hath God chosen, and things that ARE NOT, that he might bring to nought things that are: 29That NO FLESH should glory in his sight.

( NEITHER MAN NOR WOMAN)

So humbly although nervous, after all I am only a mortal sinful being, I patiently, and waited and rested for a concrete sign from Him. The GLORY is His not mine.

Then while at holy mass on Sunday 17-1.16 of which the gospel was dedicated to Mary’s impact on the wedding in Cana, and which in the liturgy of the word related to it, were also included both Isaiah 62:1:5 and psalm 96: 3, of which in that instant, only the psalm hit me and ignited in me the spirit to post through its wording:

Psalm 96:3 DECLARE HIS GLORY AMONG THE GENTILES: HIS WONDERS AMONG ALL PEOPLE.

WOW! That’s it I said!

Obvious today is more then possible to be achieved with The World Wide Web.

As part of the introduction I decided to explain all, which is in a way the above! But back to the old story again, more light came in while verifying the content. This time related to Isaiah 62:1:5. which as I said, it didn’t occur to me that this particular scripture is related also to MARY/Jesus, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, MALE AND FEMALE, THE ACTUAL MATTER I WAS WRITING ABOUT ALL THIS TIME. So ABSORBED by this light, I read, meditated and received wisdom, and mysteries related to this wedding, of which it is not possible to share just now but some vital particulars are as follows:

MARY through her intervention and anticipation to Jesus’ mission manifested in herself:
    THE FULCRUM OF MERCY. As much as Eve was the fulcrum of condemnation.
    The lack of wine is a reference to the lack of:
    THE LIFE GIVING SPIRIT, who is THE HOLY SPIRIT, HER SPOUSE, by whom first in her mother’s womb she became
    THE SPIRIT ASPECT OF “THE WORD” then in her womb, produced Jesus, who is
    THE FLESH ASPECT OF “THE WORD, her actual genuine and unique FRUIT.
    The dirty water in the cisterns is a reference to all contaminated SOULS,
    The clean water which replaced the dirty water is a reference to CLEAN SOULS.
    The transformation of the clean water into wine is a reference to the transformation, and unification of ALL THE ENTIRE
    SOULS INTO SPIRITS, in the figure of JESUS. ALL BY HIM…….
    The COMMUNION between Jesus and Mary, manifested in the EXECUTION of the miracle which confirmed in relation to their specific role, both are THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, “THE WORD”, since all by Him, who left the Father by His own word “LET THERE BE LIGHT,” who created all INCLUDING HIS OWN MOTHER MARY, and accomplished all for the PLEASURE of Father, BOTH AS JESUS’ FLESH BODY, and MARY’S SOUL respectively, depicted in Jesus’ words:
    John 2:4….. Woman, what is that TO ME AND TO YOU?……………
    The MARIOLOGY IMPACT in the church erected by Jesus Himself with His own words :
    MY HOUR IS NOT YET COME, which affirmed the vital presence of

MARY to be THERE, whom she instigated Jesus’ work of redemption, BY HER OWN GENUINE INITIATIVE, as much as it was vital for Eve to be THERE, whom she instigated Adam’s work of condemnation by her own genuine initiative.

Completely dissolved in this light, I IGNORED POSTING. I couldn’t stop and almost another post was produced. Then during that week, I was reminded to post with psalm.
    57:11. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.

So I removed all in its detail, and applied it briefly as shown above. So a week passed and still lacked the spirit to post! The following Monday 25-1-16, while at mass, which was dedicated to St. Paul’s conversion, WHICH TO ME SIGNIFIES TERRIFICALLY in relation to all this, the whole liturgy, and the gospel itself hereunder, accelerated my spirit to post:

Acts 22: 14 Then he said: ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen YOU to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to HEAR WORDS from his mouth. 15 YOU will be his witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.
    16 AND NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’

Psalm 117:1: O PRAISE the Lord, all ye nations: PRAISE him, all ye people.
    2 For HIS MERCY ( the Spirit of the Son in Mary’s soul) is confirmed upon us:
    and THE TRUTH ( the Spirit of the Son in Jesus’ flesh) of the Lord remaineth for ever

Mark 16: 14 ………….because they did not believe them who had seen him after he was risen again. 15And he said to them: Go ye into the whole world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Now to set you into track; through subsequent posts, it would be revealed that the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD”, is a TWO entity Spirit, in JESUS and MARY, as much as it is a TWO spirit entity, ONE in Mary’s soul, THE MALE ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, and ONE in Jesus’ flesh and blood body, THE FEMALE ASPECT OF “THE WORD”. By which Jesus, the SON OF MAN, owned His IMMACULATE flesh and blood body, and in the same time loaded with all past, present, and future sins, from His conception in Mary’s womb by the Holy Ghost. But

FIRST AND FOREMOST in Mary’s CONCEPTION, He functioned TEMPORARY BOTH in HER SOUL, by which, as the only mediator spirit, she remained immaculate, and the abode of the Holy Ghost, by which she became the source for the Holy Ghost, as MARY’S SPIRIT!
    So Mary received Jesus, the Spirit of the Son, “THE WORD”, ON HER CONCEPTION, and Jesus received His flesh and blood body from Mary. ON HIS CONCEPTION.
    Confirmed by Paul 1Corinthians 11:11 But yet neither is the man without the woman, nor the woman without the man, in the Lord.
    Also depicted in Isaiah 62:1:5 which as I said above, it happened to be also part of the same liturgy of the said holy mass, and hereunder on which to ponder is only:
    Isaiah 62:5
    For the young man shall dwell with the virgin, and thy children shall dwell in thee. And the bridegroom shall rejoice over the bride, and thy
    GOD SHALL REJOICE OVER YOU.

To eliminate any doubt regarding the above Mary confirmed all of it in
    Luke 1: 46 And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord.47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.48Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

I know that IN CASES I would be repeating, and using block capitals but I’m afraid it simply cannot be helped due to the importance that I have to make things clear, and assert myself that the message not only sent, but well understood as it should be!
    SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME IN THIS REGARD!

So Whoever loves in the TRUTH, and interested in God, and His only begotten most loving Son, must read them, BE HUMBLE, PRAY, and DEEPLY REFLECT, to allow the Holy Spirit, to blow like a wind into his heart/soul, related to Mary, and into his mind/soul, related to Jesus, where there is A SPECK OF “THE WORD”, THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, male and female, both our FATHER and our MOTHER, both THE BRIDEGROOM and THE BRIDE, BOTH GOD and THE CHURCH, so He, THE HOLY SPIRIT, could PLANT accordingly His wisdom, related to

THE SPIRIT OF THE SON:

“THE WORD”

JESUS/MARY,

GOD’S OWN ANDROGYNOUS SPIRIT, from the beginning of the world, in this current SALVATION process through MERCY IN:
    MARY’S SOUL, THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF “THE WORD”, and equivalently also JESUS ! Since THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF “THE WORD” Jesus’ flesh is in God’s glory,

SO, DO NOT BE PASSIVE, whatever your belief is, since they all are
    OLD and NEW revelations related to:

WHO IS “THE WORD” the title of this UP TO NOW!!!!!

DEAD THREAD.

Matthew 13:52 He said unto them:
    Therefore EVERY SCRIBE INSTRUCTED in the kingdom of heaven, is like to a man that is a householder, who bringeth forth out of his treasure
    NEW THINGS AND OLD!!!!

HUMBLY and MISERABLY!!!
    I AM A HOUSEHOLDER, I AM ONLY A SCRIBE INSTRUCTED IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said: I confess to thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them to the little ones.

I AM A LITTLE ONE!

This Sunday 7-2-16 at 9.00 CET. time while reading THE LITURGY of the mass I read

Isaiah 6:5 And I said: Woe is me, because I have HELD MY PEACE; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people that hath unclean lips, and I have seen with my eyes the King the Lord of hosts.
    6And one of the seraphims flew to me, and in his hand was a live coal, which he had taken with the tongs off the altar.
    7And he touched my mouth, and said: Behold this hath touched thy lips, and thy iniquities shall be taken away, and thy sin shall be cleansed.
    8And I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send? and who shall go for us? And I said: Lo, here am I, SEND ME.

I am positively sure now that I MUST START POSTING GOD’S MESSAGE!

SO NICK, PLEASE FROM NOW ON:

For God the Father’s sake HAVE A CONSCIOUS MIND before calling it a
    MARIOLOGY DECEPTION, since in the same breath you would be referring to

JESUS!

“THE WORD” THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE UNFATHOMABLE AND MOST STAGGERING VERSATILE ATTRIBUTES OF THE TRIUNE

SPIRIT OF THE SON!

Who left the Father slain like a lamb in the beginning of the world! Rev.13:8. Genesis 2:24:25

The theme of the next post!

Peace and love in Jesus/Mary
    Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Have you ever looked?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..There are TWO WORD used in scripture for lord, one is LORD (adonia) meaning ALMIGHTY GOD , The other is lord (adoni) a human magrestrate or a human ruler, these tw words are spelled the same in english,but carry acompletely DIFFERENT HEBREW meaning.

David said “the LORD (adonia) THE ALMIGHTY GOD, said unto my lord (adoni) a HUMAN RULER, sit on my right hand, untill I (adonia) make your enemies your foot stool.

Parapharased …”the LORD GOD, said unto my human ruler JESUS, sit on my right untill I make your enemies you foot stool”.

Big difference in meaning between the two HEBREW spelling of the word LORD AND lord, check it out.

peace and love to you all and yours. ……….gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Is the “HolySpirit” God?

Hi Nick,

Your answer is “Yes” correct?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Your boxes do not work.

God is not His own Spirit.

Compare Mt 12.25 with Lk 11.20 and you will see the Spirit is as the finger of God.

And the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father and the Son

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Is the “HolySpirit” God?

Hi Nick,

Your answer is “Yes” correct?

Hi Nick,

Is your answer “No” than instead?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Telling me my understanding is WRONG does nothing to help.
    Instead answering my questions is the path to enlightenment.

Ed J
    Participant

Instead answering my questions is the path to enlightenment.

“for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.” (Eph 5:13)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The answers do not fit your boxes.

Do you have any others?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

The answers do not fit your boxes.

Do you have any others?

Hi Nick,

Yes, I have plenty

Acts 5:3-4 suggests that the HolySpirit is God – do you feel differently?

kerwin
    Participant

Ed and Nick,

Yes!

That is why Jesus said they are one.

That is how they come to those that believe.

It is the unity of faith and Spirit.

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Acts 5:3-4 suggests that the HolySpirit is God – do you feel differently?

My spirit is me in the spiritual sense but I am more than my spirit.

My arm is me for when a person touches it they touch me but I am more than my arm.

If someone said I touched his arm, I touched would that suggest my arm was the whole me?

Those that blaspheme against the Holy Spirit blaspheme against God for it is part of him.

If you have the Spirit then handle it with fear and trembling less in your carelessness you mishandle it and embrace destruction.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is why Jesus said they are one.
    That is how they come to those that believe.
    It is the unity of faith and Spirit.

I do not agree with this view. Jesus wants to include us too, and your view seems obviously wrong when we are included. There is nothing in scripture that hints that we are the Holy Spirit and I feel that it is likely an insult to God to think this.

That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me

Has it crossed your mind that the Spirit of God is the spirit of the Father and the Spirit of the son is his own spirit and that is why it makes us cry out “Abba Father”.

Clearly, we are one with God because of his Spirit and one with his son because of his spirit. Further, we are one with each other not in the flesh, but in the spirit. Think of spirit like water. It mixes, but the source is the Father, and the containers are his son and the sons.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Those in Christ are one with him as he is with the Father.

No division.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

The Spirit is as the finger of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

If you hit your finger with a hammer does it hurt YOU?

Viewing 20 posts - 18,741 through 18,760 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account