JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,921 through 17,940 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Is RATIONAL BEHAVIOUR agreeing with your fanciful logic?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick. ……The only fanciful behavior here is yours, we are agreeing with scriptures, you are the one who isn’t. Tha tshould be obvious to anyone who has the spirit of the truth “in” him. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

You mean INTELLECT?

Why do you keep diverting?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

Is RATIONAL BEHAVIOUR agreeing with your fanciful logic?

Rational behavior is acknowledging word use even when it disagrees with your viewpoint.

For example

“5. A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.” (entry for spirit at yourdictionary.com)

A rational person admits that in English “ministering spirits” can mean that angels are characterized by the stated quality of “ministering”. An irrational denies it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Is carnal language and dubious logic the basis for spiritual understanding to you?

Are you the arbiter for true rationality?

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

There are many things that scripture does not say.

To BE a ministering spirit means to HAVE a spirit to you?

Is this ok by your logic?

Its the reasoning of certain translators of Scripture.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    A gossip goes around revealing a secret, but a trustworthy person(rū·aḥ) keeps a confidence.

International Standard Version
    Whoever spreads gossip betrays secrets, but the trustworthy person(rū·aḥ) keeps a confidence.

rū·aḥ is the Hebrew word translated to spirit 127 times in the NASB with wind or its derivatives as its closest competitor. These translators chose to translate it to spirit at they believed the writers were referring to the whole person by one of the parts of that person.

Proverbs 11:13 in various translations.

King James Bible
    A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit(rū·aḥ) concealeth the matter.

GOD’S WORD® Translation
    Whoever gossips gives away secrets, but whoever is trustworthy in spirit(rū·aḥ) can keep a secret.

These translators on the other hand chose to translate rū·aḥ as meaning the subject of the clause possesses a trustworthy spirit.

It does logical reasoning to determine that the words “Are they not all ministering spirits…” can be speaking of angels with ministering spirits” as it is just word use in English and Hebrew.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

Is carnal language and dubious logic the basis for spiritual understanding to you?

Are you the arbiter for true rationality?

Why are you arbitrarily labeling words that disagree with the teaching “carnal”?

That arbitrariness is the fruit of irrationality.

You have no reason to label the definitions I quoted from a dictionary as “carnal” while I can say “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing” as I speak about the spirit of angels and you speak of the body of angels.

I am told that angels can both eat and touch others and so I do not believe they are immaterial being but you try to reconcile what Scripture tells you to the tradition that angels are immaterial creatures. It is your teaching that is based on “dubious logic” and I am just pointing that out.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

So all angels are material beings?

Any scriptures?

Trying to fit the spiritual ways of God into the ways of carnal men will never work.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Spiritual creatures cannot be touched or each and angels have both been touched and have eaten in Scripture.

Do you believe was a spirit when he entered the room with his students after his death?

It is true that some irrationally claim he was a spirit that revealed a flesh and bone body in order to convince his disciples he was not a spirit.

Since the fact Jesus proved he was not a spirit by both eating and allowing himself to be touched it follows that those two tests are significant to prove any creature that does the same is not a spirit. The angels that visited Lot both ate and were touched by Lot, even as one touched him.

Your either believe Jesus was not deceptive or that he was and you believe he was not deceptive then it follows that the angels that visited Lots house were not immaterial beings.

You need to stop holding on to the tradition you were taught and start believing all of Scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

So a few examples is ample proof to you of a general state involving all?

Jesus was raised in his fleshly body to fulfill the sign of Jonah.

You not being able to grasp everything using reason,

is no excuse to suggest Jesus is deceptive is it?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……so NICK, KERWIN has shownyou scripturial proof, that angels are not spirits, but have spirits “in” them, i have also shown you this over and over, and that spirits are types and kinds of intellects that give their destinct attributes to a person.

We are two withiness that you are not speaking the truth about spirits being angels, we both have used scriptures to prove our points,but you refusal to accept it only shows your lack of scripturial understanding on this subject. You personal slanders toward us others here only shows where your heart really is, you simply cannot admit you are wrong, no matter how much proof is given you.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Yes that is the level of proof that you are happy with.

And your own imaginations are sufficient for you to say spirit is intellect.

The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.

carmel
    Participant

Spiritual creatures cannot be touched or each and angels have both been touched and have eaten in Scripture.

Kerwin,

We have a complete misconception regarding the SPIRITUAL CREATURES!

spirits have bodies, but there actual body element is the tiniest, DUST LIKE SUBSTANCE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOD’S ELEMENT WHICH IS

THE UNIQUE FINEST DUST LIKE ELEMENT WHICH COULD ENTER IN THE SPEED OF LIGHT, THROUGH THE MOST HARDEST MATTER, WHICH PURPOSELY CONTAINS POURS!

THE FACT THAT GOD SAID TO ADAM,

DUST YOU ARE AND ADAM WAS NOT IN THE TRUTH DUST, BUT A LIVING SOUL, SO,HE SHOULD HAVE SAID:

DUST YOU WERE

BUT IN THE TRUTH HE SAID IT TO SATANA, WHO HAD THEN,JUST ENTERED ADAM , AND IN A WAY,TEMPORARY OWNED HIM,

NOW, BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT IS NOT MY CONCERN,

SPIRITUAL HEAVENLY CREATURES, SINCE THEY ARE WITHIN GOD’S POWER, AND HAVE THE SPEED OF LIGHT,ACCUMULATE, AND FORM IN NO TIME AT ALL,

ALL WHAT GOD THROUGH THE POWER OF HIS WORD ORDERS

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING FOR GOD

THIS SIMPLY MEANS THAT ONCE GOD PRONOUNCE HIS SPECIFIC WORDS, TO PARTICULAR ANGELS, THEY WOULD FORM ACCORDING TO THEIR SPECIFIC ORDER AND LEVEL OF GLORY, THE HUMAN BEING BODY!

So one body would contain thousands of different spirits:

JUST REFLECT: HOW MANY SPIRITS ENTERED THOSE PIGS AND THEY ALL WERE KILLED! THOSE SPIRITS WERE ALL WITHIN THAT EVIL MAN!

IT WOULD BE SO IN LESS THEN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE!

IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE

IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH ACTUALLY FORM, CREATES, AND ESTABLISHES ALL

OUR FLESH IS MORTAL ONLY TO RESPECT THE STATE OF THE MORTAL SPIRIT SATANA!

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY: IF SATANA WERE TO CONVERT, IN THAT INSTANT,”THE WORD” FROM WITHIN HIM WOULD GIVE HIM ETERNAL LIFE AND THE ENTIRE CREATION WOULD NEVER SEE DEATH!

NOW, SATANA IS IN FACT THE DUST THAT WE WALK ON EVERY THEY, THE ASHES WHICH COMES FROM VOLCANOES, THE ONLY VISIBLE ELEMENT WHICH GOD CREATED TO MANIFEST SATANA’S SPIRIT IN!

JESUS MANIFESTED THIS IN THE MIRACLE OF JERICO, WHEN HE PUT SATANA’S ELEMENT : DUST, SPIT ON IT TO DEMONSTRATE HIS SUPERIORITY, AND WHO WAS IN ACTUAL FACT GOD OF THE WORLD, AND REMOVED SATANA’S SPIRIT FROM IT!

Ezekiel 28:Thou wast in the pleasures of the paradise of God: every precious stone teas thy covering: the sardius, the topaz, and the jasper, the chrysolite, and the onyx, and the beryl, the sapphire, and the carbuncle, and the emerald: gold the work of thy beauty: and thy pipes were prepared in the day that thou wast created.

IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE GOD MADE IT CLEAR THAT IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE LUCIFER’S ACTUAL VISIBLE SUBSTANCE, WITHIN THE FIRST EVER WORLD, CREATED BY LUCIFER HIMSELF, IN FULL HARMONY WITH GOD, DECLARED HEREUNDER:

ECCLESIASTES: 1:10 NOTHING UNDER THE SUN IS NEW, neither is any man able to say: Behold this is new: for it hath already gone before in the ages that were before us.

GOD WITHIN “THE WORD” HIDDEN IN LUCIFER AS HIS LIFE SOURCE, CREATED THE ABOVE MOST PRECIOUS STONES

WHICH ALTHOUGH IT WAS MATTER, IT COULD BE REVERSIBLY BACK TO SPIRIT IN NO TIME AT ALL SINCE GOD IS ETERNAL.

IN THIS KIND OF CREATION, IN GOD’S LOVE,

THE SPIRITUAL CREATURES WOULD BE IN AN UNFATHOMABLE AND INIMITABLE BLISS, WHICH COMES FROM GOD IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN CREATION IN EXISTENCE!

THIS WAS DEPICTED IN JESUS’ WORDS:

John10:I am the door. By me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved:

and HE SHALL GO IN, AND GO OUT, AND HAVE PASTURES

CLEAR, THE SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO MAN, IS A REFERENCE TO THE SOUL, IN THE SPIRITUAL STATE,THROUGH JESUS’PROCESS, SYMBOLICALLY FROM WATER TO WINE

AND THE PHRASE HE SHALL GO IN, AND GO OUT,  IS A REFERENCE THAT WHO ENTER HEAVEN, WOULD HAVE THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING BOTH MATTER, AND SPIRIT, AS HE FEELS! AND HAVE PASTURES , MEANS ALWAYS IN EXTREME BLISSS

17And thy heart was lifted up with thy beauty: thou best lost thy wisdom in thy beauty, I have cast thee to the ground:

OBVIOUS DUST

I have set thee before the face of kings, that they might behold thee.

18……… therefore I will bring forth a fire from the midst of thee,

OBVIOUS THE ACTUAL DEAD MATERIAL WORLD WITH ITS CENTRE,HELL FIRE, WHO REPRESENTS GOD HIMSELF THE CONSUMING FIRE WHICH PURIFIES THE EVIL SPIRITS!

to devour thee, and I will make thee as ashes upon the earth in the sight of all that see thee.

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL CAN WITH OUR EYES SEE THE SIZE OF ONE SPECK OF ASH? IF ANY ONE DOES SO HE WOULD BE LOOKING AT THE DEAD LIFELESS SPIRIT OF SATANA IN MATTER FORM, HIS FAVOURITE STATE!

19All that shall see thee among the nations, shall be astonished at thee:

AND HOW!!!!!

thou art brought to nothing, and thou shalt never be any more. ARCHANGEL!

BUT THE ENTIRE GOD’S KINGDOM VISIBLE TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH,

BUT THROUGH GOD’S LOVE EVEN IF IT TAKES AN ENDLESS TIME!

LOVE YOUR ENEMY

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

What a vivid imagination you have.

Technicolor deception.

carmel
    Participant

What a vivid imagination you have.

Technicolor deception.

Nick,

SO YOU JUST BELIEVE THAT ALL MY POSTS ARE ALL IMAGINATIONS!

WHICH IN THE TRUTH, IS NOT AT ALL CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IT IS ONLY A SPECK OF WHAT I, ALWAYS SUBJECT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT’S WILL,

STILL HAVE TO REVEAL, WITH THE HOPE THAT YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT ON EARTH NO ONE COULD HAVE SUCH, WHAT YOU CALL

IMAGINATION

UNLESS IT IS COMING FROM ABOVE

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

What gives you the idea that your speculations are from on high?

carmel
    Participant

Nick, and ALL

NO SPECULATIONS AT ALL!

CONSIDERING THAT up to now, IT HAS BEEN A MYSTERIOUS 10 YEAR PROCESS!

Luke 12:49 “I have come to set fire to the earth, and I only wish it were already burning.”

MAKE SURE NICK THAT YOU FORM PART OF THE ABOVE FIRE!

Five days ago,14-6-15 at 07.00 GMT.. I received a FLASH of enlightenment, regarding THE HOLY TRINITY,”THE WORD.”

Two Days ago 17-6-15, at 07.00. GMT, I received a flash of enlightenment again, regarding JESUS, AS “THE WORD” THE SPIRIT OF GOD, THE SON’S SPIRIT IN THE PROCESS OF CREATION.

Today,19-6-15 I received another flash of enlightenment at 07.00 regarding THE WATER and BLOOD WHICH CAME OUT OF THE HEART OF JESUS,”THE WORD”

and another at 08.00 GMT. Regarding both THE HEAVENLY TRIUNE “THE WORD” and the EARTHLY TRIUNE SPIRIT OF LUCIFER, also BY “THE WORD” HIDDEN IN THEM, IN THE REDEMPTION PROCESS OF THE WORLD, GENERAL MATTER,

SPECIFICALLY MADE AND CREATED FOR THE PURIFICATION OF SOULS AND FLESH OF HUMANS,TO HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD, IN THE TRUTH! NOT AS THE JEWS WERE! JEREMIAH 31:31:34

I received :

three of them subsequently IN THE SAME TIME, PLACE, AND SPOT:

AT THE HOLY MASS! and

one of them, the one ,REGARDING THE WATER AND BLOOD OF JESUS, THE CHURCH, CAME WHILE

PRAYING THE ROSARY!

A meditation prayer related to both Jesus and Mary,

THE WHOLE PROCESS by/in “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN US, AND WITH US IN THE ENTIRE CREATION.

WHICH WHEN ONE REFLECTS UPON, IT IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE

THE BLOOD OF JESUS, REPRESENTS JESUS’S OVER AND DONE WITH REDEMPTION OF THE FLESH, IN HIS PASSION AND DEATH , THE IMMACULATE FLESH BODY OF THE CHURCH,THE BRIDEGROOM TO BE!

AND THE WATER OF JESUS REPRESENTS MARY’S SALVATION OF ALL SOULS, IN HER CURRENT DOLORES PASSION! THE SOUL OF THE CHURCH! THE BRIDE TO BE!

THE FACT THAT HER SOUL, IN ACTUAL FACT IS “THE WORD”, JESUS! ALL BY HIM……

confirmed in:

Luke 2:35And thy own soul a sword shall pierce,that, out of many hearts, thoughts may be revealed.

FOR NOW I TELL YOU ONLY AS MUCH, SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM SUBJECT TO OUR HOLY MOTHER,THE MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY,

THE CURRENT FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT’S WORK, WHICH THE GOSPEL CLEARLY DECLARES IN LUKE 2:35 ABOVE!

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

carmel
    Participant

Nick, and ALL,

Now regarding THE ABOVE question if these ENLIGHTENMENTS are coming from on high, I would like to confirm that throughout all these ten years on heavennet, I always felt that I WAS GENERALLY GUIDED, AND ENRICHED BY mystical knowledge, but OBVIOUS SINCE I AM IN THIS CORRUPTED FLESH AND BLOOD BODY also intermixed with the devil’s meddling, which kept me sceptical for quite a while. From about three or four years ago I eliminated all doubts due to the fact that my entire life gradually throughout these ten years, became practically subject to OUR MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.

At first, although I believed that they were related to my contemplative kind of way I live, still considered that to talk about them, they would be accepted as mere coincidences. But the way things are happening now it is evidently clear that there is a hidden, and A HEAVENLY mysterious process UNDERWAY.

In relation to my general experiences, I could speculate that it is related to the merging of JESUS/MARY’S church.

Other people from the least to the most various kinds of relations with me, are somehow connected in these mysterious experiences, this applies also to all those on heavennet, both to those who answer the related posts, and also those who just READ THEM! One particular case worth mentioning is my encounter with MIKE,

I SEND MY LOVE BROTHER IN JESUS, believing that you still NOW AND THEN, read a post I post, and somehow we would eventually encounter each other again TO ??????????

In this moment in time I am not in the position to say more, subject to from on high!

I Conclude with these verses in:

2 Corinthians 1,Would to God ( ALMIGHTY)you could bear with some little of my folly: but do bear with me. 2 For I am jealous of you with the jealousy of

GOD .(THE FATHER, IN THE PROCESS OF THE WORD,JESUS CHRIST, ISAIAH 9:6) For I have espoused you to one

HUSBAND (THE SON of man, “THE WORD” Jesus, THE FLESH BODY) that I may present you as a chaste virgin to

CHRIST. (THE HOLY SPIRIT, the son of God, THE WORD MADE FLESH, THE LORD)

THE HOLY TRINITY IN “THE WORD”MADE FLESH GLORIFIED IN JESUS CHRIST !

THE HOLY TRINITY BECAME QUATRAIN OF GOD!

WHICH MEANS THAT HUMANS ARE ONE WITH GOD AND FATHER IN JESUS CHRIST, SEATED ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE MOST HIGH

JEREMIAH 31: 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: Know the Lord: for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

3But I fear lest, as the serpent seduced Eve by his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted, and fall from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4For if he that cometh preacheth another Christ, whom we have not preached; or if you receive another Spirit, whom you have not received; or another gospel which you have not received; you might well bear with him. 5For I suppose that I have done nothing less than the great apostles. 6For although I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but in all things we have been made manifest to you.

7 Or did I commit a fault, humbling myself, that you might be exalted? Because I preached unto you the gospel of God freely? 8 I have taken from other churches, receiving wages of them for your ministry. 9And, when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was wanting to me, the brethren supplied who came from Macedonia; and in all things I have kept myself from being burthensome to you, and so I will keep myself.

10The truth of Christ is in me, that this glorying shall not be broken off in me in the regions of Achaia. 11Wherefore? Because I love you not? God knoweth it.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Yes the mariology deception has it’s advocates.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Word of GodWe know that God created all things through his Word.

John 1:1-3
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.  Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

1 John 1:1-3
    That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

However, it is also written that God made all things through his son.

Hebrews 1:2
    but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Colossians 1:15-17
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities– all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

1 Corinthians 8:6
    yet there is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things and for whom we live; and there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created and through whom we live.

There seems to be a direct link with the Word and the Son in the above verses as both are said to be the agent by which God created all things. Or did God make all things through his Word as well as the Son? If there was a time when there was only God and his Word as we read in John 1:1-3, then know that Jesus is not only described in similar terms as that Word but that he is actually called the Word of God too.

Revelation 19:13
    He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

It seems that with God making all things through his Word, through his Son, and even through Wisdom, this either means that these are all different agents, thus God invoked a number of things to create the Universe, or they are one and the same, i.e., the Word is Jesus Christ before he was called Jesus. Christ.

We are told that the Word became flesh and that is an obvious reference in a book devoted to Jesus Christ in a passage of scripture about the origins of Jesus Christ. So this either means that Jesus was newly created from the Word as some teach or that he is the Word but took on another form, that of flesh when he came to earth. The latter seems the more likely explanation given that God created all things through the Son and the Word and that Jesus Christ is even called the ‘Word of God’.

Even if there were no direct references for Jesus being the Word of God, there would still be a whole raft of other verses to contend with. These verses speak of Jesus existence before he came as a man (outside of mentioning the Word).

• “Before Abraham, I am”, – John 8:58
    • “to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.” – Jude 1:25,
    • He is before all things, and in him all things hold together –  Colossians 1:17.
    • etc.

Finally, we are told to not trust in the flesh, so if Jesus is only flesh, then should we trust him? After all we are explicitly taught that we are cursed if we trust in man. When we trust Jesus, are we trusting in man or the Word of God?

Jeremiah 17:5
    This is what the LORD says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

For more on this subject try this writing:
    Did Jesus pre-exist before his birth on earth

Viewing 20 posts - 17,921 through 17,940 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account