JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 17,661 through 17,680 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Edj.

God created everything by His power.
    The HS is His power;He is God’s HS.
    He is in the Word of God.
    Everything that proceeded out of the mouth of God is truth.

God’s spirit is Holy;our spirit is corrupted.
    Our spirit needs changing.Needs to be Holy.

wakeup.

sonofGod
    Participant

All the trinitarians have no scripture to add to your post.

They believe God came in the flesh.

They do not believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

I John 4:2-3

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes sonofGod, that does pose a problem for the Trinity Doctrine.

They often say, that we need to believe that God came in the flesh otherwise we are antichrist, yet it doesn’t say that. It says Jesus came in the flesh.

A subtle denial from them.

sonofGod
    Participant

It is nice to see that I am among friends who learn to read scripture for what is says

jammin
    Participant

i am not surprised when you say that kerwin. i showed you a word for word in the bible but you do not want to believe it. why do not you post my old post here and tell if it is written or not in the bible? i challenge you and you may ask mike for help.
    mike, i am still waiting for your verse that God created me THROUGH my parents. i am giving you an additional 1m yrs to find one. now you have a total of 2m yrs. hahahaha

if Jesus is not God who came in the flesh, then why would paul say “being made in human likeness”. people here are not using their common sense hahaha. no human was being made in human likeness. it does not make sense to say that to a human if you do not have a pre existence.
    Christ became human but before that, he was in the form of God (nature God).
    he was God by natgure!

Philippians 2:6-7New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature God,

meaning, he is truly God!

Philippians 2:6-7New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Though he was God,

AMEN! PRAISE GOD!

Proclaimer
    Participant

God has divine nature. And our bodies will be like Jesus’s body. It is written that we can partake in divine nature. So if we can partake in his nature, then how much more the son of God who is the fullness of the deity in bodily form.

God is first a person or identity. He possesses a nature and has many attributes. To have this nature or any of his attributes does not mean that makes you God.

Eternal life is knowing the only true God (The Father) and the one who the Father sent, (the son). Many today teach that the only true God is a substance or nature. Wrong. God is a HIM. Not an IT or THEM.

terraricca
    Participant

<mike, i am still waiting for your verse that God created me THROUGH my parents. i am giving you an additional 1m yrs to find one. now you have a total of 2m yrs. hahahaha>

SILLY LITTLE MEN WHY WOULD MIKE TALK TO A PERSON WHO DOES NOT EXIST ,AH,AH,AH,AH,

ANYONE WITHOUT PARENTS DO NOT EXIST HA,AH,AH,

kerwin
    Participant

T8,

God has divine nature. And our bodies will be like Jesus’s body. It is written that we can partake in divine nature. So if we can partake in his nature, then how much more the son of God who is the fullness of the deity in bodily form.

As for the body we already share in the Jesus’ nature but as for the spirit his nature was not to sin even when he was tempted as we are. That divine nature he shares with God even as we are called to do when we are instructed to put on the new self created like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@jammin

6 Who, being in very nature God,

meaning, he is truly God!

Have you not read where it says,

2 Peter 1:4
    Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Have you not also read where it says that we will be like Jesus in the resurrection and he calls us brothers.

1 John 3:2
    Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

Hebrews 2:11

For the One who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……..I do believe you are beginning to see, JESUS is one of us human beings completely now, you are beginning to identify with him on a identical human level, that is exactly what Satan does not want you to do brother. But thanks be to God he has shown you that Jesus is our BROTHER in every sense for the word. As we begin to see Jesus exactly as we are we will adhere more and more to his likeness and understand Jesus is one of us human beings who has attained to the calling God the Father has in mind for us all.

Peace and love to you and you……………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Not every man is a brother of the Lord.
    His brothers share his eternal Spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene, you think that I am beginning to see this and that…

Sorry, but I have had this view for decades. It hasn’t changed.

So if you think I am beginning to see the truth, then why have you opposed the same view in the past?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,
    Has your view really never changed over decades?

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi old boy,where have you been hiding.

Have you been away?

Nice to hear from you.

So what’s new? Spiritually I mean.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,

Nothing new.

Just the same need to adhere closely to what is written.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….Evidently I was mistaken ,your still blind to the truth about Jesus coming into his existence as a human being  it appears. Sorry for the mistake.

Peace and love to you and yours…………………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

Many still confuse the Word that was with God and the son of Mary who was anointed from above.

terraricca
    Participant

the word in John 1;1 his Christ ;for if he is not then he is a man and so he cannot save anyone ;

and what he said to come from above is a lie ,and the calling God his own father is also a lie;also what the apostles ad teach us within the letters they had written most would be lies and deceit ;

now if we say yes to “THE WORD ” BEING CHRIST THEN IT WOULD READ THAT THE WORD HIS (A) GOD AND NOT GOD ALMIGHTY HIS FATHER ;

THIS WOULD BRING ALL OF THE SCRIPTURES WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL EXPLANATION CONFIRM AND MAKE ALL WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM ALL jESUS AND HIS APOSTLES TO BE TRUE ;

NOW THEN WE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT SINCE CHRIST WAS A PREEXISTING BEING FOR HE WAS GOD FIRST CREATION ,MARY WAS HIS SURROGATE MOTHER FOR SHE ONLY PROVIDED HER BODY AS A INSTRUMENT TO THE GLORY OF HER GOD ,READ THE SONG OF MARY ;ALSO CHRIST BEING BORN WITHOUT ANY OF MAN’S DNA WOULD NOT BE CARRYING THE SIN OF ADAM FOR HIS FULL BEING WAS NOT MADE OR CONCEIVED FROM MEN BUT THROUGH THE POWER OF GOD INTO MARY WOMB ,IN THIS WAY HE COULD SAVE ALL MEN FROM THEIR SINS FOR HE WAS HIMSELF WITHOUT SIN,

JESUS IS IN DEED THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ,AND IF ANY OF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE LITTLE “a” IN JOHN 1;1 I FEEL SAD FOR YOU ,

FOR YOUR FAITH AS MANY THINGS TO GO THROUGH BEFORE THE SCRIPTURES WILL BECOME TRUE TO YOU,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Indeed the anointed son of Mary is the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

But he was an ordinary man till that anointing was given at the Jordan.

carmel
    Participant

now if we say yes to “THE WORD ” BEING CHRIST THEN IT WOULD READ THAT THE WORD HIS (A) GOD AND NOT GOD ALMIGHTY HIS FATHER ;

Terraricca,

The above is the biggest LIE!

THE WORD IS BOTH CHRIST AND GOD!

John 17:Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

SO AS YOU CAN READ:

ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER IS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST!

NOT JUST ALMIGHTY GOD, BUT ALSO IN THE GLORY OF JESUS CHRIST, AND VICE VERSA, SO JESUS CHRIST IS ALSO IN THE GLORY OF GOD! ONE OF THE MAIN THE REASONS THAT HE WAS SENT

WHICH IS CLEAR ALSO IN JOHN 17: THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said:

FATHER, THE HOUR IS COME, GLORIFY YOUR SON, THAT YOUR SON MAY GLORIFY YOU!

SO JESUS CHRIST, till the last day of the lord,  IS GOD  and FATHER OF THE ENTIRE CREATION! SINCE ONLY HIM OWNS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BODY!

SOMETHING WHICH HE MANIFESTED BEFORE HE LEFT THIS WORLD!

Peace and love and Jesus

Viewing 20 posts - 17,661 through 17,680 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account