JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,941 through 16,960 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ May 04 2014,00:19)

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2014,04:44)

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,23:35)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 02 2014,10:19)

Quote (carmel @ May 01 2014,00:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 01 2014,12:29)
    So in your opinion, Jesus was already “God Almighty the Father” at the time he said the above words?

Mike,

IN A PARTICULAR UNIQUE WAY  YES! AND HOW HE WAS!

Charles,

1.  It is said all throughout scripture that Jesus' own Father and God is the one who raised Jesus from the grave.

2.  What I gathered from your post is that Jesus, as a man, didn't want to be touched by Mary.  But then the fact that Jesus went through a wall and was touched by many means Jesus had transformed into God Almighty.

That is quite a stretch, Charles.

Then you say the Father eventually owned that very same body.  And that means you don't think the Father is a spirit.

Then you were talking about something you called the “Ex-Holy Spirit” – something I've never heard about in any scripture.

Charles, you are all over the place with your doctrine.  It's like you think ANYTHING Jesus does makes him God…….

Hey Mike, do you see that scripture where Jesus blew his nose?  That tells us that he was now rid of the Ex-Holy Spirit, and had transformed from Satan as he assimilated into the Father God Almighty!

That is what most of your doctrines sound like to me, Charles.  I simply have no scriptural reason to believe the things you tell me.

Also, you never did actually address my point, which was:  Why would Jesus tell his disciples he was NOT a spirit – when you say he was God Almighty at the time he told them that?

Mike,

WHAT A CHILDISH QUESTION IS THIS?

HOW ON EARTH COULDN'T THEY PRETEND THAT JESUS WAS NOT A SPIRIT, SINCE HE ENTERED THROUGH WALLS?,

BUT MIKE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

THE FACT THAT JESUS PROVED THAT HE WAS IN FLESH AND BONES, AND STILL ENTERED THROUGH WALLS ISN'T IT ENOUGH A PROOF THAT ONLY

A GOD COULD ACHIEVE THIS 2000 YEARS AGO?

WOULDN'T YOU HAVE ASKED HIM:

OH GOD HOW THE HELL DID YOU ENTERED THROUGH WALLS, AND STILL WITH FLESH AND BONES!?

APART FROM BEING DEAD!

Mike,

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD BONE STANDS FOR IN SCRIPTURES?

APART FROM ACTUAL BONES IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD BONE STANDS FOR IN SCRIPTURES?

APART FROM ACTUAL BONES IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE!

tell us please

tell us please

Terraricca,

WITH PLEASURE!

SPIRIT

charles

WITH PLEASURE!

SPIRIT

thanks,but now i am still more confused ;could you now explain how you come to this WITH PROVE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING '

THANKS

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

THE FACT AND THE TRUTH IS:

THAT THE SON IS THE LIFE OF MAN, NOT THE FATHER

THE FATHER DOESN'T COUNT!

NO SON NO FATHER FOR HUMANS!

SO THE ONLY FATHER FOR US IS JESUS!

SO YOU IGNORING THE KING BUT MAKE THE AMBASSADOR A KING NOW ??? HOW IS THAT ???

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

YOU PRAY TO THE FATHER HE WON'T HEAR YOU!

YOU PRAY TO THE SON, THE FATHER WILL HEAR YOU!

YOU ADORE THE FATHER HE IGNORES YOU!

YOU ADORE THE SON THE FATHER RECEIVES IT

WHEN I PRAY I PRAY THROUGH THE SON TO REACH THE FATHER MY FATHER AND THE SON FATHER ,

IF YOU WORSHIP THE FATHER YOU ALSO WORSHIP ALL HE DOES FOR YOU AND SO CANNOT ALIENATE THE SON FROM THE FATHER ,BECAUSE THE FATHER SEND HIM TO BE THE DOOR TO GET TO THE FATHER THIS IS THE FATHER'S WILL ,WHO ARE WE TO ARGUE WITH THE FATHER ON WHAT HE DOES AND THE WAY HE DOES IT ,YOU BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

OW SOME MORE CHEWING, AND TWISTING TO DO FOR YOU TO ANNUL THE TRUTH!

THAT JESUS IS

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

John11:Jesus said to her:

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE

John 14:6 Jesus saith to him:

I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE

1John 5:12 HE THAT HAS THE SON, HAS LIFE
    .HE THAT HAS NOT THE SON HAS NOT THE LIFE

John 3:36 HE THAT BELIEVES IN THE SON, HAS ETERNAL LIFE,

I WILL ANSWER YOU WITH THESE SCRIPTURES;

MT 11:27 “ All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
    JN 10:15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
    1JN 2:13 I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, children, because you know the Father.

UNDERSTAND THAT CHRIST WAS SEND TO US BY THE FATHER FOR A GOOD PURPOSE OR REASON ;IT SEEMS YOU HAVE MIST IT .

WAS IT CHRIST PLAN TO COME DOWN OR THE FATHER PLAN ???

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

TO BE SAVED WE HAVE TO KNOW CHRIST GOD AND FATHER AND THE REASON FOR THE SON ;

JOB 18:21 “Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked,
    And this is the place of him who does not know God.”

GAL 4:8 However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods

TIT 1:16 They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

1JN 4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW GOD AND THE ONE HE AS SEND TO US

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Charles, you must stop reading things into the scriptures.  You have started off with your own idea of what the scriptures SHOULD teach, and have set out to FORCE them to teach that thing – whether or not they really DO teach that thing.
    Don't teach the scriptures, Charles.  Let them teach you.

Mike,

READ AGAIN:

1Peter 1 BEING BORN AGAIN

not of corruptible SEED,  SATANIC MORTAL FLESH!

but incorruptible,   GODLY

BY THE WORD OF GOD WHO LIVES AND REMAINS FOR EVER

THE WORD OF GOD WHO LIVES…….

NOT THE WORD OF GOD WHICH LIVES…..

NOT THE WORDS OF GOD WHICH LIVE……

SO, WHO IS THE WORD OF GOD WHO LIVES AND REMAINS FOREVER MIKE?

ALSO:

WHAT DOES THE SEED STAND FOR!

READ IN CASE YOU DON'T SEE:

Galatians 3:16To Abraham were the promises made and to his seed. He saith not, And to his seeds, as of many: but as of one,

AND TO YOUR SEED, WHICH IS CHRIST

SO THE SEED CAME  BY THE WORD OF GOD  

THE SEED MIKE IS JESUS CHRIST  WHO CAME BY THE WORD OF GOD!

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

John1:9 That was the true light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world

it never enlightened you I'm afraid Mike!

SO I REPEAT:

NOW ANSWER:

SINCE WE ARE BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE SEED JESUS CHRST WHICH CAME OUT FROM THE WORD OF GOD!ACCORDING TO THIS SCRIPTURE ABOVE,

BY WHOM ARE WE BORN AGAIN?

THEREFORE:

WHO IS OUR FATHER?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

YOU SAY;WHAT DOES THE SEED STAND FOR!

THE SEED DOES NOT STAND FOR THE FLESH BUT FOR THE SPIRIT ;THE BAD SEED MEANING THE MIND AND HEART OF THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT BY SIN, THE GOOD SEED ARE THOSE THAT RECEIVED THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM AND RESPOND TO IT GLADLY AND SO PRODUCE THE FRUITS THERE OFF

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

WRONG!

ON EARTH,

JUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST!

AND YOU ARE SAVED!

AS EASY AS THAT!

BECAUSE ONCE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST YOU CANCEL OUT SATANA! THE DIRECT OPPONENT TO GOD! ON HIS OWN GROUND!

WE MUST PROCLAIM ALL WHAT WE DO IN JESUS' NAME!

BUT IF WE GO DIRECTLY TO GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE IGNORED!

JESUS IS THE POWER, AND WISDOM OF GOD!

HE INHERITED THE DEITY'S ROLE!

John14:If you

HAD KNOWN ME,

you would without doubt

HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER

and from henceforth you shall know him, and

YOU HAVE SEEN HIM

Luke 9:35……………This is my beloved Son; HEAR HIM!.

THE FATHER DECLARED THAT WE MUST HEAR ONLY JESUS

THAT'S ALL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

AND YOU ARE SAVED!

AS EASY AS THAT!

I heard of a man that was in a movie and his line was that he believed in God but he hated him.

Does salvation come from such belief?

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

Terraricca,

WRONG!

ON EARTH,

AND YOU ARE SAVED!

AS EASY AS THAT!

WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE QUOTED YOU, YOU INVENTING YOUR OWN BELIEVE AWAY FROM GOD AND HIS SON

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,May wrote:

[/quote]

I heard of a man that was in a movie and his line was that he believed in God but he hated him.  

Kerwin,

John 14:1 LET  NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED,

OR MORE CLEAR:

DO NOT CONFUSE, DISTURB YOUR HEART

YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME!

OR MORE CLEAR:

BELIEVE IN GOD ALLRIGHT BUT MAKE SURE YOU BELIEVE ALSO IN ME OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED FOR SURE!  YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE DEFINITELY!

SO WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND PRONOUNCE HIS NAME   YOU BELIEVE IN, AND PRONOUNCE

IF THAT MAN IN THE MOVIE BELIEVED IN GOD, HE IN THE TRUTH BELIEVED IN THE GOD OF THE WORLD,

AND THE GOD OF THE WORLD DEFINITELY MADE HIM HATE:

SO BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH IN JESUS CHRIST AND

JESUS CHRIST WILL GET HOLD OF YOU AND WILL NEVER LET YOU GO EXCEPT TO THE FATHER,

HIMSELF JESUS CHRIST!

ONLY HE MANIFESTS HIM!

THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD

AND WHAT IS THE BODY WITHOUT THE HEAD?

WHAT IS THE HEAD WITHOUT THE BODY?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THE SCRIPTURES I HAVE QUOTED YOU, YOU INVENTING YOUR OWN BELIEVE AWAY FROM GOD AND HIS SON

Terraricca,

YOU NEVER POSTED ANY SCRIPTURES IN RELATION TO YOUR STATEMENTS!

AND WHEN YOU POST SCRIPTURES,

STRENGTHEN IT, AND SUPPORT IT , WITH YOUR DEFINITION , AND ARGUMENT! OR ELSE DO NOT POST IT AT ALL!

OTHERWISE YOU WOULD CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN DOUBT, AND NOT AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE STATING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ May 04 2014,12:52)

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

YOU NEVER POSTED ANY SCRIPTURES IN RELATION TO YOUR STATEMENTS!

AND WHEN YOU POST SCRIPTURES,

STRENGTHEN IT, AND SUPPORT IT , WITH YOUR DEFINITION , AND ARGUMENT! OR ELSE DO NOT POST IT AT ALL!

OTHERWISE YOU WOULD CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN DOUBT, AND NOT AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE STATING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

CHARLES

JOB 18:21 “Surely such are the dwellings of the wicked,
    And this is the place of him who does not know God.”

GAL 4:8 However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods

TIT 1:16 They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

1JN 4:8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

AS YOU CAN SEE IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW GOD AND THE ONE HE AS SEND TO US

PS 78:22 Because they did not believe in God
    And did not trust in His salvation.
    JN 14:1 “ Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me

YOU SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES ,YOUR PERSONAL CONVICTIONS ARE CLEAR BUT NOT FOUND IN SCRIPTURES ONLY IN YOUR OWN MIND

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ May 04 2014,02:56)

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

WRONG!

ON EARTH,

AND YOU ARE SAVED!

AS EASY AS THAT!

BECAUSE ONCE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST YOU CANCEL OUT SATANA! THE DIRECT OPPONENT TO GOD! ON HIS OWN GROUND!

WE MUST PROCLAIM ALL WHAT WE DO IN JESUS' NAME!

BUT IF WE GO DIRECTLY TO GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE IGNORED!

JESUS IS THE POWER, AND WISDOM OF GOD!

HE INHERITED THE DEITY'S ROLE!

John14:If you

HAD KNOWN ME,

you would without doubt

HAVE KNOWN MY FATHER

and from henceforth you shall know him, and

YOU HAVE SEEN HIM

Luke 9:35……………This is my beloved Son; HEAR HIM!.

THE FATHER DECLARED THAT WE MUST HEAR ONLY JESUS

THAT'S ALL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

CHARLES

THE DEMONS THAT CHRIST EXPELLED KNEW THAT HE WAS THE SON OF GOD AND BELIEVE IT ,OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT SAY IT ;BUT ARE THEY SAVED ???

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

THE SEED DOES NOT STAND FOR THE FLESH BUT FOR THE SPIRIT

Terraricca,

WHO ON EARTH SAID THAT THE SEED IS FLESH?

SO SINCE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, NEITHER ME, NOR THAT SCRIPTURE, FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, AND THANKS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO SUPPLIED ME WITH GOD’S WISDOM,

PERMIT ME TO DEFINE THAT PARTICULAR SCRIPTURE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO, IN THE TRUTH MAKE YOUR APPROPRIATE CONCLUSIONS

1Peter 1:23 Being born again not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, by the word of God who liveth and remaineth for ever.

BEING BORN AGAIN

NOW TO BE BORN AGAIN DEFINITELY  THROUGHOUT! SPIRIT, SOUL AND FLESH!

SINCE HUMANS WERE CORRUPTED THROUGHOUT IN ADAM SIN!

NOW TO CLARIFIY:

ADAM , AFTER HE WAS FORMED MAN OUT OF THE SLIME, WAS CREATED HOLY THROUGHOUT: TRANSFORMED BY THE BREATH, SPIRIT,FROM GOD IN

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND FLESH ALL OF GOD THE IMAGE OF GOD! THE FIRST LIVING SOUL   PERFECT MAN! BUT SUBJECT TO GOD!

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT JESUS WENT THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS, FIRST RESURRECTED AS MAN, AND THEN RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND BECAME THE PERFECT MAN/GOD SUBJECT TO NO ONE HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST, HE BELONG TO THE DEITY!

WHEN ADAM SINNED ,AND REJECTED GOD’S PLAN, HE WAS TRANSFORMED IN RELATION TO WHAT HE REPRESENTED! SATAN! THROUGHOUT: IN SPIRIT, SOUL, AND FLESH, BUT INCLUDED BLOOD!  SATAN’S  EVIL SUBSTANCE!

HE BECAME GOD’S CURSE!

Genesis 3:17…………cursed is the earth in thy work;…………….

SO ADAM WAS SO CURSED, THAT THROUGH HIS WORK, IN WHATEVER HE DID,HE ALSO  CURSED THE WORLD  FROM BAD TO WORSE! OBVIOUS THE REASON THAT GOD FLOODED THE WORLD!

NOW YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT PETER WAS REFERRING TO WHEN HE SAID :

BEING BORN AGAIN NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED! LIKE ADAM WAS WITH:

SATAN’S SPIRIT, SATANIC SEED WHICH WAS MANIFESTED IN THE BLOOD!FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME!

SO WITHIN THE BLOOD THERE WAS THE SOUL LOCKED,AND WITH THE SOUL SATAN’S SPIRIT! ADAM WAS THROUGHOUT CORRUPTED THROUGH SIN BY THE INSERTION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT!

PRACTICALLY SATAN IN FLESH FORM!

FROM GOD'S IMAGE TO SATANA'S IMAGE!

THE REASON THAT I STATED SATANIC FLESH

SO PETER MADE IT CLEAR IN THAT STATEMENT:

THAT AS ADAM WAS CORRUPTED WITH SATAN’S SEED, SATAN’S SPIRIT THROUGHOUT!

HUMANS WERE BORN AGAIN ANEW ALSO THROUGHOUT:

SPIRIT, SOUL AND FLESH!  BY JESUS CHRIST'S BLOOD GOT IT! GOD'S BLOOD AGAINST SATANA'S BLOOD!

SATANA NEVER BELIEVED THAT GOD COULD ACHIEVE THE BLOOD PROCESS! SATANA'S UNIQUE SUBSTANCE! AND BECOME MAN IN JESUS!

SO NOW OUR BLOOD IS CLEAN WITHOUT SATANA’S SPIRIT WITHIN THE SOUL! ON BIRTH! SO SATANA LOST HIS OWN SUBSTANCE HE LOST ALL EVEN WHAT HE BELIEVED HIS OWN!

THE REASON THAT PETER DECLARED BEING BORN A NEW THROUGHOUT!

WITH THE SEED OF JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD ,  WHAT ELSE TO TOPPLE SATAN’S SPIRIT!

AND I SAID:

but incorruptible,   GODLY

BY THE WORD OF GOD WHO LIVES AND REMAINS FOR EVER

REMAINS FOREVER IN  US AS THE WORD THIS IS CONFIRMED BY JESUS IN:

John 8:35Now the servant SATAN abideth not in the house for ever; but the sonTHE WORD abideth for ever.

SO YOU AND MIKE HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SINCE JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD OF GOD, BY HIS OWN BLOOD, GAVE US A NEW BIRTH  THROUGHOUT IN  

SPIRIT,SOUL AND  FLESH,

HE IS THE ONLY FATHER OF ALL FLESH HUMANS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

CHARLES

SO SINCE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, NEITHER ME, NOR THAT SCRIPTURE, FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, AND THANKS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO SUPPLIED ME WITH GOD’S WISDOM,

i HAVE MANY QUESTIONS WITH NO ANSWER ;SEND YOU SCRIPTURES THAT CONTRADICT YOU WAY OF THINKING ;DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE BLESSED FROM GOD WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS WISDOM ???

YOU MUST THINK THAT GOD ALSO IS BLIND ,DEAF,AND RETARDED ;YOU ARE SO FAR FROM SCRIPTURES THAT I WANDER IF YOU ARE ON ANOTHER PLANET ,

UNDERSTAND THIS IF YOUR THINKING IS BUT ONE TRUTH AWAY OF GOD'S TRUTH YOU ARE IN ERROR ,AND YOU HIT THE JACKPOT WITH MANY MANY UNTRUTH.

ADAM , AFTER HE WAS FORMED MAN OUT OF THE SLIME, WAS CREATED HOLY THROUGHOUT: TRANSFORMED BY THE BREATH, SPIRIT,FROM GOD IN

SPIRIT, SOUL, AND FLESH ALL OF GOD THE IMAGE OF GOD! THE FIRST LIVING SOUL PERFECT MAN! BUT SUBJECT TO GOD!

READ THIS IS YOUR CRAP; FIRST ADAM NEVER RECEIVED THE SPIRIT OF GOD BUT THE BREATH OF LIFE INTO HIS NOSTRILS (NOSTRILS ,ARE THE TOOLS BY WHICH WE BREADING ,WE ALL HAVE TWO AND IT IS CALLED NOSE )

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 03 2014,10:12)
    Stong's does say external appearance or the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision neither which fits what you want.

Strong's definition fits EXACTLY what I've been saying, Kerwin.

Jesus was existing as a being of light who looked like God Himself. He emptied himself and took on the appearance of a person who has nothing – a person who serves others. Ie: He didn't wear fancy clothes like the royals, lords, and Pharisees. His outward appearance to people on earth was as if he was a poor and “unimportant” pauper – not a king.

In Mark 16, Jesus appeared to two of the disciples with a different outward appearance – one they had never seen before.

So I don't know why you say Strong's definition doesn't “fit what I want”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,10:36)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 02 2014,10:19)
    It is said all throughout scripture that Jesus' own Father and God is the one who raised Jesus from the grave.

Mike,

ARE YOU REFERRING TO THIS:

Jesus answered, and said to them: Destroy this temple, and in three days I WILL RAISE IT UP.

No……. to these:

Acts 2:24
    But God raised him from the dead……

Acts 2:32
    God has raised this Jesus to life………

Acts 3:15
    And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead………

Acts 3:26
    When God raised up his servant………….

Acts 4:10
    …….that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead……..

Acts 5:30
    The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead………..

Shall I go on, Charles? There are plenty more of them, you know.

Or are these enough to tell you that “God” and “Jesus Christ” are two different people, and ONE of them raised the OTHER of them from the dead?

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

I AM FIGHTING THIS CLEAR AUTHENTIC TRUE SCRIPTURES HEREUNDER!

READ:

John5: 24 Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who

HEAR MY WORD,

and believeth him that sent me, AND BELIEVE THAT HE WAS SENT FROM GOD,

HAS ETERNAL LIFE;

and cometh NOT

INTO JUDGEMENT,

but is passed

FROM DEATH TO LIFE.

CLEAR :

ONCE WE BELIEVE IN JESUS'WORDS, OBVIOUS WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT HE WAS SENT FROM GOD AUTOMATICALLY, THAT'S WHY WE BELIEVE IN HIM NO? NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,10:36)
    SO JESUS,MR MIKE,

IS NO LONGER OUR BROTHER…………

Charles,

You WANT something to be the case, and then set about making it so in your own mind.

You have personally CONCOCTED fantasies in your mind about the “soul of Satan”, an “Ex-Holy Spirit”, an “assimilation from Son to Father”……. and a whole bunch of other unscriptural garbage.

I seriously question your sanity, Charles. The scriptures don't teach any of this crap you lay on us. You have made this stuff up in your own mind. And in the process, you have forsaken the actual truth of the scriptures.

There is but one Most High God. He did not come to earth as flesh, but sent His firstborn Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus did not BECOME the Father, but sits at the right hand OF the Father, waiting for his own Father and God (who is also OUR Father and God) to place his enemies at his feet.

You need to get yourself ALIGNED with what the scriptures actually teach, Charles. I have grown weary of addressing your fantasies – so don't take it personally if I don't respond to all of your posts from now on.

Viewing 20 posts - 16,941 through 16,960 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account