JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,921 through 16,940 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 02 2014,07:45)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 02 2014,10:45)
    WHO does Gill think the “God” is in Phil 2:6?

It seems to me he says the word “God” refers to THE FATHER.  That means Gill DOESN'T think the word “God” refers to a “nature/species” known as “God”.

So Gill is indeed supporting me on the thing we were actually discussing.

really? hahaha

that is only your OPINION.

let me post what gill said

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

but this phrase, “the form of God”, is to be understood of the nature and essence of God…….

jammin,

I feel like I'm trying to explain brain surgery to an ant.  I fear that your mental capacities are not up to the task at hand.

Yes, I agree that Gill believes the phrase “form of God” refers to the “nature and essence of God“.

BUT WHO IS THAT “GOD” HE IS TALKING ABOUT?

Gill believes the “God” in Phil 2:6 is the Father…… NOT a “nature”.  So in his opinion, Phil 2:6 teaches us that Jesus was existing with the “nature and essence” OF THE FATHER.

So here's the difference between me and Gill:

1.  I believe Jesus was existing in the OUTWARD APPEARANCE of HIS OWN FATHER AND GOD, JEHOVAH.

2.  Gill believes Jesus was existing with the NATURE AND ESSENCE of HIS OWN FATHER AND GOD, JEHOVAH.

So like I said so many posts ago:  It doesn't really matter (for OUR current discussion) if you insist that “morphe” means “nature” or “species” or “essence”……. because the bottom line is that the word “God” in Phil 2:6 refers to Jesus' OWN GOD, the Father.  It refers to Jesus' own God both times the word is used in Phil 2:6.

And on this point, Gill and I DISAGREE with you, because you think the word “God” refers to a “nature” or “species”……. and NOT to Jesus' own God, the Father.

Can you see the difference, jammin?  ???

Some of the Trinitarian scholars I quoted agree with you that “MORPHE” means “nature”.  But none of them agree with you that the word “GOD” refers to a “nature” or “species”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 02 2014,07:50)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)

Actually,I DO understand English, jammin.  On the other hand, it seems you sometimes struggle with it.

If I am granted eternal life, then I – from that moment on – will be an eternal being.  I would be ETERNAL, jammin.

On the contrary, being ETERNAL does NOT necessarily mean FROM eternity.

Angels were created as ETERNAL beings – never to die.  That doesn't mean the angels are FROM eternity.

Consider:

Matthew 25:41
    Then he will say to those on his left, “Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

Does the fact that the fire is ETERNAL mean that fire has existed FROM eternity?

ill repeat what matthew said.
    Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

2:5-11 The example of our Lord Jesus Christ is set before us. We must resemble him in his life, if we would have the benefit of his death. Notice the two natures of Christ; his Divine nature, and human nature. Who being in the form of God, partaking the Divine nature, as the eternal and only-begotten Son of God, Joh 1:1,

jammin,

The phrases “FROM eternity” and “only begotten” are at odds with each other.  I agree with Matthew Henry that Jesus can indeed be “eternal” and “begotten”.  But Jesus can't be “FROM eternity” and also “begotten”, because “begotten” refers to a time of being brought into existence.

I also agree with Matthew Henry that Christ had two different natures.  He started off with a divine spiritual nature, like his God and the other spirit sons of his God also have.

And then he was made in the form of a human being, and partook in human nature.

Hebrews 2:14
    Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Some of us will experience the REVERSE of that, jammin.  Some of us started off with human nature, and will partake in divine nature.  

2 Peter 1:4
    Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

But the fact that some of us will have divine nature doesn't mean we will BE God Almighty.  Likewise, the fact that Jesus has divine nature doesn't mean that he IS God Almighty.

I have quoted a scripture about “eternal fire” in the quote box above.  Does the fact that the fire is “eternal” mean the fire has existed “FROM eternity”?  YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 02 2014,08:02)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 28 2014,04:08)

Quote (jammin @ April 26 2014,20:42)
    There are two Greek words for form, morphe (Greek #3444) and schema (Greek #4976). They must both be translated form, because there is no other English equivalent, but they do not mean the same thing. Morphe (Greek #3444) is the essential form which never alters; schema (Greek #4976) is the outward form which changes from time to time and from circumstance to circumstance. For instance, the morphe (Greek #3444) of any human being is humanity and this never changes; but his schema (Greek #4976) is continually changing. A baby, a child, a boy, a youth, a man of middle age, an old man always have the morphe (Greek #3444) of humanity, but the outward schema (Greek #4976) changes all the time. — WILLIAM BARCLAY

This information cannot be accurate, since Barclay says “morphe” never changes, and “schema” does change from time to time.

It doesn't work because Mark 16:12 says Jesus appeared to them in a DIFFERENT “morphe”.  But Barclay says “morphe” never changes.

It also doesn't work because of the teaching in Phil 2:6 itself, which clearly says Jesus was in one “morphe” before being CHANGED to a different “morphe”.

I have respect for the knowledge of the scholars, and often learn many things from them.  But you must also check the things they write, since they are just men like us, and as such, are prone to human mistakes like we are.  We must also remember that the vast majority of those scholars come into it with their own BIASES, and those biases often taint their conclusions.

This is why I told you that the word “morphe” means “outward appearance”, and not “nature”.  

1.  “God” is a PERSON, not a “nature”.
    2.  “A servant” is a PERSON, not a “nature”.
    3.  In Mark 16:12, Jesus did not appear to them in a different “nature”.

I'm in the process of reading the NET Bible, cover to cover.  I read every footnote they have, and you'd be surprised at all the Hebrew and Greek words they simply don't KNOW the definition of, and so they make “educated guesses” about what those words really meant.

They use context, and search out Aramaic, Arabic, and Akkadian cognates (base forms of the same word) to help them “guess” what the Hebrew word might have meant.

In the case of “morphe”, some of them are “guessing” that it must also have a hidden meaning of “nature” – simply because they can't fathom God having a “form”, or “outward appearance”.

But God DOES have an outward appearance – so the search to come up with a different meaning of “morphe” is really unnecessary.

Nevertheless, this is how they do it, jammin.  This is how they translate the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words of scripture into English the best they can.

let me the post the profile of barclay

While professor, he decided to dedicate his life to “making the best biblical scholarship available to the average reader”. The eventual result was the Daily Study Bible, a set of 17 commentaries on the New Testament, published by Saint Andrew Press, the Church of Scotland's publishing house. Despite the series name, these commentaries do not set a program of regular study. Rather, they go verse by verse through Barclay's own translation of the New Testament, listing and examining every possible interpretation known to Barclay and providing all the background information he considered possibly relevant, all in layman's terms. The commentaries were fully updated with the help of William Barclay's son, Ronnie Barclay, in recent years and they are now known as the New Daily Study Bible series.

Hmmmm………….

I gave you a very good REASON why the thing Barclay said cannot be right.

1.  Barclay says “morphe” cannot be different.

2.  Scripture says Jesus appeared to them in a DIFFERENT “morphe”.

Instead of dealing with those FACTS, you instead posted a biography of Barclay himself.

Is that your way of diverting away from the point I made, so you don't have to address it?  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 02 2014,09:33)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 01 2014,12:20)
    He is, however, the redeemer of all human beings, who are brothers and sisters to him – not sons and daughters.

Mike,

JESUS IS THE REDEEMER OF ALL HUMANITY! RIGHT?

NOW READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1Peter 1 BEING BORN AGAIN  

not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible,

BY THE WORD OF GOD WHO LIVES AND REMAINS FOR EVER

NOW ANSWER:

SINCE WE ARE BORN AGAIN ACCORDING TO THIS SCRIPTURE ABOVE,

BY WHOM ARE WE BORN AGAIN?

THEREFORE:

WHO IS OUR FATHER?

1 Peter 1 NET Bible
    1:23 You have been born anew, not from perishable but from imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.

1:24 For all flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of the grass; the grass withers and the flower falls off,

1:25 but the word of the Lord (47) endures forever. And this is the word that was proclaimed to you.

NETNote #47 says:

47 sn The word of the Lord is a technical expression in OT literature, often referring to a divine prophetic utterance (e.g., Gen 15:1, Isa 1:10, Jonah 1:1).

In the NT it occurs 15 times: 3 times as ῥῆμα τοῦ κυρίου (rJhma tou kuriou; here and in Luke 22:61, Acts 11:16) and 12 times as λόγος τοῦ κυρίου (logo” tou kuriou; Acts 8:25; 13:44, 48, 49; 15:35, 36; 16:32; 19:10, 20; 1 Thess 1:8, 4:15; 2 Thess 3:1).

As in the OT, this phrase focuses on the prophetic nature and divine origin of what has been said.

So these Trinitarian scholars don't think “the word of the Lord” is Jesus in this context, but the literal laws and commands and prophesies and teachings Jehovah gave throughout the OT.

But even if you were to insist that “the word of the Lord” referred to Jesus in this context, the fact that we have been made anew THROUGH Jesus Christ doesn't say Jesus is our “father”, nor that Jesus is “God Almighty”.

Charles, you must stop reading things into the scriptures.  You have started off with your own idea of what the scriptures SHOULD teach, and have set out to FORCE them to teach that thing – whether or not they really DO teach that thing.

Don't teach the scriptures, Charles.  Let them teach you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 02 2014,10:48)
    Mike,

The angels that visited Lot, Abraham id not have wings and were said in Scripture to have same outward appearance of humans.

Those angels were not in their usual heavenly environment, Kerwin.  The angel who appeared to Manoah looked like a man until he turned into fire and ascended with the smoke of the sacrifice Manoah had made.

Is God capable of making angels appear as men when they come to earth?  They are beings of light, like their God and their brother Jesus.  Perhaps mankind can't see them how they truly are with human eyes.

Quote (kerwin @ May 02 2014,10:48)
    If you desire to claim that outward appearance varies among angels then I will go along but it still opposes your chosen interpretation of Philippians 2.

How so?  Please explain.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 02 2014,11:01)
    Mike,

IT IS THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS NOT CREATED,

HE IS THE SOURCE OF ETERNAL LIFE TO ALL CREATURES!

Actually,

The SCRIPTURAL fact is that Jesus was the firstBORN of every CREATURE.  (Col 1:15)

He was the beginning of the CREATION by God.  (Rev 3:14)

He was CREATED as the first of God's works.  (Prov 8:22)

His ORIGINS were from days of old, ancient times.  (Micah 5:2)

He was BEGOTTEN before the ages.  (Psalm 2:7, Jude 1:25)

And he is not the SOURCE of life to creatures, but the one THROUGH WHOM those creatures were created.  (1 Cor 8:6)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,00:32)
    NOW THESE WERE MY QUESTIONS:

IN WHOM SHALL WE BELIEVE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE?

Already answered and explained.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,01:13)
    NOT CHILDREN BECAUSE GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NO DAUGHTERS, FLESH ONLY SONS!

Charles,

Nick and I have already posted both an OT and a NT scripture that proves you WRONG about this.

Go talk to someone else about it for a while. You already have my answer.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ May 03 2014,05:51)
    charles

SO AGAIN:

You need to learn the difference between the two

1)IN  WHOM SHALL WE BELIEVE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE?

IN THE FATHER  OR   IN HIS SON?

2)WHO IS THEREFORE OUR ETERNAL LIFE FATHER?

THE FATHER OR THE SON?

ANSWER AND SWALLOW THE TRUTH!

1) eternal life comes from God this is the new covenant ;GOD SEND HIS SON TO TEACH MEN THE WAY TO THE FATHER ,AND ANYONE THAT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS WOULD HAVE LIFE;

2)TO THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED IN THE SON WILL RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE ,FROM THE FATHER ,BUT THE SON AS RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER THE POWERS TO GIVE LIFE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE ,SO THE FATHER AS PUT IN THE SON THE POWERS TO GIVE LIVE AND GIVE IT TO WHOM HE WANTS TO;
    THE FATHER BY DOING SO DOES NOT CHANGE HIS FATHERHOOD NOR THE SON LOOSING HIS SONSHIP

Well done, Pierre. :)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 02 2014,22:48)
    Mike,

The angels that visited Lot, Abraham id not have wings and were said in Scripture to have same outward appearance of humans.

If you desire to claim that outward appearance varies among angels then I will go along but it still opposes your chosen interpretation of Philippians 2.

Mike,

What you seem to have chosen to believe is that Jesus is composed of the same stuff as Jehovah and the English word form does not really mean that.  It instead deals with structure.  The Koine Greek word it is translated to may mean that.

Stong's does say external appearance or the form by which a person or thing strikes the vision neither which fits what you want.

Vine''s Expository gives us a different definition of morphe though he like to talk and expound on how the word supports the trinitarian heresy.

The definition he uses is “denotes “the special or characteristic form or feature” of a person or thing; ” and according to him is why it is appropriate to translate it to “nature” or “essence”. Either of those might fit your chosen interpretation.  It does not make it correct but it actually is sound and valid interpretation according to the information I have available at this time.

Jammin is trying to force the word nature to mean exactly what he wants and words in general do not work that way as they would be less useful.

Note: morphe

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

It is said all throughout scripture that Jesus' own Father and God is the one who raised Jesus from the grave.

Mike,

ARE YOU REFERRING TO THIS:

Jesus answered, and said to them: Destroy this temple, and in three days I WILL RAISE IT UP.

ONCE YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS'S BODY WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS GOD

THEN IT'S CLEAR THAT JESUS RAISED HIS OWN BODY, SINCE GOD AND JESUS ARE ONE! THE SAME GOD!

ALSO SINCE JESUS'S BODY , WAS NOT CORRUPTED, OBVIOUS, THE WORD NO?

ON HIS DEATH, HIS BODY NEVER ENTERED IN THE LEAST WAY OF  THE DETERIORATION PROCESS, BUT REVERSED BACK IN THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS HIS ORIGINAL SUBSTANCE! BUT ALSO GLORIFIED WITH THE FLESH BODY

THEREFORE A PERFECT MAN BUT NOT YET IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER!

IN THE MOMENT OF RESURRECTION!

BUT LATER THAT SAME DAY, HE ASCENDED IN THE GLORY OF BOTH OUR GOD, AND OUR FATHER! REGARDING HUMANS

SO JESUS,MR MIKE,

IS NO LONGER OUR BROTHER, HE WAS SO ONLY FOR THE TIME HE WAS ON EARTH AS OUR BROTHER IN ORDER TO RECREATE US ANEW THROUGH HIS BLOOD AS CHILDREN OF GOD, IN THE TRUTH, SINCE ONLY HE BECAME MAN LIKE US, NOT ALMIGHTY GOD, THE SPIRIT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus, as a man, didn't want to be touched by Mary.

Mike,

NOT A MAN!

BUT A GLORIFIED NON MORTAL FLESH BEING, THE PERFECT MAN

AND MARY WAS A SINFUL MORTAL FLESH BEING, AND ALSO WOMAN! SATANIC FACTOR IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME YET!

SINCE JESUS WAS NOT IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER YET!

LATER JESUS BECAME A FATHER TO HER, REGARDING WOMAN AND A FATHER TO HIM REGARDING MAN!

OFFICIALLY FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME!

A GOD TO HER REGARDING WOMAN AND A GOD TO HIM REGARDING MAN OFFICIALLY FOR THE FIRST EVER!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE PROPRIETOR OF ALL FLESH, PRINCIPAL WISE EX SATANA'S

BUT IN JESUS CHRIST NOT IN HIMSELF YET

SINCE THE SOULS ARE NOT OFFICIALLY  GOD ALMIGHTY'S YET!

THE FACT THAT MOST OF THEM ARE POURING DOWN TO HELL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 02 2014,10:19)

Quote (carmel @ May 01 2014,00:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 01 2014,12:29)
    So in your opinion, Jesus was already “God Almighty the Father” at the time he said the above words?

Mike,

IN A PARTICULAR UNIQUE WAY  YES! AND HOW HE WAS!

Charles,

1.  It is said all throughout scripture that Jesus' own Father and God is the one who raised Jesus from the grave.

2.  What I gathered from your post is that Jesus, as a man, didn't want to be touched by Mary.  But then the fact that Jesus went through a wall and was touched by many means Jesus had transformed into God Almighty.

That is quite a stretch, Charles.

Then you say the Father eventually owned that very same body.  And that means you don't think the Father is a spirit.

Then you were talking about something you called the “Ex-Holy Spirit” – something I've never heard about in any scripture.

Charles, you are all over the place with your doctrine.  It's like you think ANYTHING Jesus does makes him God…….

Hey Mike, do you see that scripture where Jesus blew his nose?  That tells us that he was now rid of the Ex-Holy Spirit, and had transformed from Satan as he assimilated into the Father God Almighty!

That is what most of your doctrines sound like to me, Charles.  I simply have no scriptural reason to believe the things you tell me.

Also, you never did actually address my point, which was:  Why would Jesus tell his disciples he was NOT a spirit – when you say he was God Almighty at the time he told them that?

Mike,

WHAT A CHILDISH QUESTION IS THIS?

HOW ON EARTH COULDN'T THEY PRETEND THAT JESUS WAS NOT A SPIRIT, SINCE HE ENTERED THROUGH WALLS?,

BUT MIKE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

THE FACT THAT JESUS PROVED THAT HE WAS IN FLESH AND BONES, AND STILL ENTERED THROUGH WALLS ISN'T IT ENOUGH A PROOF THAT ONLY

A GOD COULD ACHIEVE THIS 2000 YEARS AGO?

WOULDN'T YOU HAVE ASKED HIM:

OH GOD HOW THE HELL DID YOU ENTERED THROUGH WALLS, AND STILL WITH FLESH AND BONES!?

APART FROM BEING DEAD!

Mike,

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD BONE STANDS FOR IN SCRIPTURES?

APART FROM ACTUAL BONES IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,23:16)

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus, as a man, didn't want to be touched by Mary.

Mike,

NOT A MAN!

BUT A GLORIFIED NON MORTAL FLESH BEING, THE PERFECT MAN

AND MARY WAS A SINFUL MORTAL FLESH BEING, AND ALSO WOMAN! SATANIC FACTOR IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME YET!

SINCE JESUS WAS NOT IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER YET!

LATER JESUS BECAME A FATHER TO HER, REGARDING WOMAN AND A FATHER TO HIM REGARDING MAN!

OFFICIALLY FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME!

A GOD TO HER REGARDING WOMAN AND A GOD TO HIM REGARDING MAN OFFICIALLY FOR THE FIRST EVER!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE PROPRIETOR OF ALL FLESH, PRINCIPAL WISE EX SATANA'S

BUT IN JESUS CHRIST NOT IN HIMSELF YET

SINCE THE SOULS ARE NOT OFFICIALLY  GOD ALMIGHTY'S YET!

THE FACT THAT MOST OF THEM ARE POURING DOWN TO HELL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

it does not make sens ;you made that up

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,23:35)

So in your opinion, Jesus was already “God Almighty the Father” at the time he said the above words?

Mike,

Charles,

1.  It is said all throughout scripture that Jesus' own Father and God is the one who raised Jesus from the grave.

2.  What I gathered from your post is that Jesus, as a man, didn't want to be touched by Mary.  But then the fact that Jesus went through a wall and was touched by many means Jesus had transformed into God Almighty.

Then you say the Father eventually owned that very same body.  And that means you don't think the Father is a spirit.

Then you were talking about something you called the “Ex-Holy Spirit” – something I've never heard about in any scripture.

Charles, you are all over the place with your doctrine.  It's like you think ANYTHING Jesus does makes him God…….

Hey Mike, do you see that scripture where Jesus blew his nose?  That tells us that he was now rid of the Ex-Holy Spirit, and had transformed from Satan as he assimilated into the Father God Almighty!

That is what most of your doctrines sound like to me, Charles.  I simply have no scriptural reason to believe the things you tell me.

Also, you never did actually address my point, which was:  Why would Jesus tell his disciples he was NOT a spirit – when you say he was God Almighty at the time he told them that?

Mike,

HOW ON EARTH COULDN'T THEY PRETEND THAT JESUS WAS NOT A SPIRIT, SINCE HE ENTERED THROUGH WALLS?,

THE FACT THAT JESUS PROVED THAT HE WAS IN FLESH AND BONES, AND STILL ENTERED THROUGH WALLS ISN'T IT ENOUGH A PROOF THAT ONLY

OH GOD HOW THE HELL DID YOU ENTERED THROUGH WALLS, AND STILL WITH FLESH AND BONES!?

APART FROM BEING DEAD!

Mike,

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

tell us please

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 03 2014,22:03)

Quote (terraricca @ May 03 2014,05:51)
    charles

SO AGAIN:

You need to learn the difference between the two

1)IN  WHOM SHALL WE BELIEVE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE?

IN THE FATHER  OR   IN HIS SON?

2)WHO IS THEREFORE OUR ETERNAL LIFE FATHER?

THE FATHER OR THE SON?

ANSWER AND SWALLOW THE TRUTH!

1) eternal life comes from God this is the new covenant ;GOD SEND HIS SON TO TEACH MEN THE WAY TO THE FATHER ,AND ANYONE THAT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS WOULD HAVE LIFE;

2)TO THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED IN THE SON WILL RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE ,FROM THE FATHER ,BUT THE SON AS RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER THE POWERS TO GIVE LIFE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE ,SO THE FATHER AS PUT IN THE SON THE POWERS TO GIVE LIVE AND GIVE IT TO WHOM HE WANTS TO;
    THE FATHER BY DOING SO DOES NOT CHANGE HIS FATHERHOOD NOR THE SON LOOSING HIS SONSHIP

Well done, Pierre.  :)

thanks Mike :)

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

NO!

I NEVER SAID THAT!

I SAID EVENTUALLY THE FATHER WOULD OWN THAT SAME BODY BUT

ON THE LAST DAY

BUT HE OWNS IT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, SINCE JESUS'BODY INTEGRATED WITH HIS SOUL! THE EX HOLY SPIRIT!

RIGHT NOW THE FATHER IS STILL A SPIRIT!

Mike,

JESUS WAS ALSO EX HOLY SPIRIT!

SINCE  HE WAS IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER,

AND HE WAS   THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS GOD!

BUT THE MAIN REASON THAT I STATED SO, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT

SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT ENTERED MARY TO CONCEIVE JESUS, THROUGH THAT SAME PROCESS HE BECAME JESUS'SOUL!

HE BUILT JESUS' BODY NOT THROUGH THE PROCESS OF A SPERM, BUT THROUGH THE PROCESS OF A SPIRIT!

EVEN OURS IS BUILT BY OUR SOULS BY THE WORD WITHIN, BUT ALL LOCKED, HIDDEN WITHIN A SPERM!

LIKE A TREASURE HIDDEN IN A FIELD!

THEREFORE THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS NO LONGER IN THE SAME STATE THAT HE LEFT THE FATHER, BUT BECAME

GOD ALMIGHTY'S ONLY SOUL! FROM THE FATHER SIDE,

AND JESUS'SOUL FROM THE HUMAN SIDE!

GOD'S HUMAN ABODE MUST BE HIS OWN SUBSTANCES THROUGHOUT!

JESUS CHRIST WAS THE GODHEAD IN FLESH!

THE SOUL , THE EX HOLY SPIRIT, SINCE HE BECAME SO!

JESUS' BODY    THE EX WORD,    SINCE HE BECAME SO

JESUS' SPIRIT    THE FATHER'S   REMAINED A SPIRIT!

UP TO THIS VERY DAY

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 04 2014,04:44)

Quote (carmel @ May 03 2014,23:35)

Mike,

Charles,

Mike,

APART FROM BEING DEAD!

Mike,

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

tell us please

tell us please

Terraricca,

WITH PLEASURE!

SPIRIT

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

The SCRIPTURAL fact is that Jesus was the firstBORN of every CREATURE.  (Col 1:15)

Mike,

THAT IN NO WAY MEANS THE HE WAS CREATED!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS A CONSUMING FIRE!

AND WHEN GOD WAS IN THE FIRE AND SPOKE TO MOSES, THE FIRE WAS CREATED!

IN A MODE TO SAY,GOD WAS THE FIRST BORN OF THAT PARTICULAR FIRE, SINCE ONLY THAT EVER FIRE THAT EVER SPOKED

BUT GOD WAS NEVER CREATED!

IN THE SAME WAY:

WHEN THE FIRST EVER CREATURE LUCIFER WAS CREATED,

WITHIN LUCIFER THERE WAS THE WORD IN HIM TO GIVE HIM LIFE ETERNAL, HE WAS THE LIFE SOURCE IN HIM

LUCIFER/SATAN WAS AWARE OF IT ONLY ON THE CROSS!

NOW THE FACT THAT LUCIFER WAS THE FIRST CREATURE THAT GOD EVER CREATED, WITHIN HIM THERE WAS THE WORD THE MEDIATOR SPIRIT!

AND THROUGH LUCIFER ALL THE ENTIRE CREATURES WHERE CREATED!

THE WORD WAS ALSO THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE, BUT HIDDEN IN LUCIFER

AND SINCE ALL CREATURES WHERE CREATED THROUGH LUCIFER,

ALL HAVE SINNED

AND ALL MUST ENTER OUR PLANET AS MAN IN ORDER TO BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD

IN JESUS CHRIST!

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,May wrote:

[/quote]

THE FATHER BY DOING SO DOES NOT CHANGE HIS FATHERHOOD

Terraricca,

THE FACT AND THE TRUTH IS:

THAT THE SON IS THE LIFE OF MAN, NOT THE FATHER

THE FATHER DOESN'T COUNT!

NO SON NO FATHER FOR HUMANS!

SO THE ONLY FATHER FOR US IS JESUS!

YOU PRAY TO THE FATHER HE WON'T HEAR YOU!

YOU PRAY TO THE SON,  THE FATHER WILL HEAR YOU!

YOU ADORE THE FATHER HE IGNORES YOU!

YOU ADORE THE SON THE FATHER RECEIVES IT

John 14:13 Because I go to the Father: and whatsoever

YOU SHALL ASK THE FATHER IN MY NAME, THAT WILL I DO:

SO YOU ASK THE FATHER IN JESUS'NAME, AND JESUS WILL DO IT FOR YOU NOT THE FATHER

SO WHY ALL THIS FATHER BUSINESS SINCE IT'S USELESS, ASK THE SON AND THAT'S IT LEAVE THE FATHER TO REST IN PEACE IN THE SON TILL THE LAST DAY!!

that the FATHER MAY BE GLORIFIED IN THE SON AS WELL!

14IF YOU SHALL ASK ME ANY THING IN MY NAME

WITHOUT MENTIONING THE FATHER THE FATHER DOESN'T COUNT!

THAT I WILL DO, NOT THE FATHER!

WHERE IS THE FATHER?

WHO IS THE FATHER?

NOW SOME MORE CHEWING, AND TWISTING TO DO FOR YOU TO ANNUL THE TRUTH!

THAT JESUS IS

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

John11:Jesus said to her:

I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE

John 14:6 Jesus saith to him:

I AM THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE

1John 5:12 HE THAT HAS THE SON, HAS LIFE
    .HE THAT HAS NOT THE SON HAS NOT THE LIFE

John 3:36 HE THAT BELIEVES IN THE SON, HAS ETERNAL LIFE,

IS THERE ANY NEED TO BELIEVE IN ANY OTHER?

John 5:26 …………THE SON ALSO TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF

1John 5:11…….GOD HAS GIVEN TO US ETERNAL LIFE.AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS SON

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 16,921 through 16,940 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account