JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,601 through 16,620 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    1.Job 29:14
    I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.

2.Isaiah 61:10
    I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Zech 3
    3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Psalm 132:9
    Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    If we are righteous in God's eyes it is because of the Son's robe

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    This is how
    Galatians 3:27
    For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,April wrote:

Because he had not yet ascended to heaven and would not for forty days.

Kerwin,

THE BEST ANSWER YOU'VE EVER ANSWERED IN ALL YOUR POSTS ON HEAVEN NET!

SO, WE ARE SURE THAT JESUS NEVER WENT TO HIS FATHER, AND TO HIS GOD!

NOW,

WHERE THEREFORE JESUS ASCENDED TO, IN THAT SAME DAY, SINCE

FEW HOURS LATER, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT THE PLACE WHERE HIS APOSTLES WERE WAS BARRED,

AND HE STILL FOUNDED HIMSELF IN THE MIDST OF THEM, SO FOR SURE THEY WERE DEFINITELY NOT JUST TOUCHING HIM, BUT LITERALLY SITTING ON HIM,

CONSIDERING  THE FACT THAT FEW HOURS BEFORE, HE NEVER ALLOWED MARY TO TOUCH HIM?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

So we could say that God created all things through “Jesus of Nazareth” just as easily and honestly as we could say that God created all things through “The Word” – since they are really one and the same entity, only in different forms.

Mike,

YOU ARE DECLARING SOME GENUINE TRUTH WITHOUT BEING AWARE OF IT!

SO GOD FIRST CREATED ALL THINGS, BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH, THROUGH THE WORD WHICH YOU ACCEPTED!

THEN THE WORD BECAME FLESH,

THEREFORE JESUS CHRIST,

AND THIS JESUS' CHRIST, SINCE HIS OWN BODY WAS A MICROCREATION  WHICH MEANS

ALL CREATION LITERALLY WAS WITHIN JESUS

DESTROYED HIS BODY, AND RECREATED IT, ANEW

THEREFORE RECREATED THE ENTIRE CREATION BECAME THE FATHER OF IT,AND MADE PEACE WITH ALL!

AS IT IS WELL SPECIFICALLY DECLARED IN:

For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor,

GOD THE MIGHTY, THE FATHER OF THE WORLD TO COME THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

DO YOU ACCEPT NOW THAT JESUS IS THE FATHER OF ALL?

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD? IN BOTH SPIRIT AND  FLESH

IF NOT ,IT IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU, AND ALL THOSE CREATURES BOTH ON EARTH AND THOSE WHO STILL TO COME ON EARTH, WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS, THAT

GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT YET

ALL IN ALL!

SO RIGHT NOW. GOD ALMIGHTY, IS MAKING ALL OF YOU JESUS' FOOT STOOL, IN ORDER FOR HIM, TO BE

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

ALL IN ALL

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 11 2014,10:53)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 11 2014,09:36)

Quote (jammin @ April 10 2014,07:45)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 10 2014,12:15)

Quote (jammin @ April 09 2014,07:44)
    i believe that the word God in phil 2.6 refers to the nature or essence.

Okay jammin,

That takes care of the FIRST word “God” in verse 6.  But what about the second “God”?  

Philippians 2:6 NET Bible
    who though he existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God as something to be grasped………..

Is that talking about equality with a nature or essence?  Or equality with the PERSON known as “God”?

we are not done with the form of God and yet you want to jump to another topic.

It's not a second topic jammin.  It is a question concerning the ONE verse we are discussing.

So please answer the question.

we need to finish the FIRST topic before we can jump to the SECOND topic.

do you exist in the form of MAN?

I exist in the form of manKIND, jammin……….. which means I am A man – not THE man.

Now answer my question.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2014,14:01)
    Hi KW,
    The enemies of our saviour are all evil angelic and demonic forces and those who give service to them.
    They are destroying the earth and bringing the judgement of God.

In Biblical terms, those angelic and demonic forces are called gods, Nick.

Just so you know.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

I see where you are coming from but perhaps you should consider that clothing yourself with Christ is the same thing as putting on your new self created like God in true righteousness and holiness. In other words putting on white robes superior to even those the prophets in the OT were given.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ April 12 2014,12:09)

kerwin,April wrote:

Because he had not yet ascended to heaven and would not for forty days.

Kerwin,

THE BEST ANSWER YOU'VE EVER ANSWERED IN ALL YOUR POSTS ON HEAVEN NET!

SO, WE ARE SURE THAT JESUS NEVER WENT TO HIS FATHER, AND TO HIS GOD!

NOW,

WHERE THEREFORE JESUS ASCENDED TO, IN THAT SAME DAY, SINCE

FEW HOURS LATER, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT THE PLACE WHERE HIS APOSTLES WERE WAS BARRED,

AND HE STILL FOUNDED HIMSELF IN THE MIDST OF THEM, SO FOR SURE THEY WERE DEFINITELY NOT JUST TOUCHING HIM, BUT LITERALLY SITTING ON HIM,

CONSIDERING  THE FACT THAT FEW HOURS BEFORE, HE NEVER ALLOWED MARY TO TOUCH HIM?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

He did not let a Jewish woman to touch him but he did allow Jewish men to touch him before he went to his Father and their Father, his God and their God.

What would the Jews perceive as different between the touch of a woman and a man?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 11 2014,15:13)
    Kerwin,

OK Baby!

HOW DID YOU CONCLUDED THAT JOHN USED THE TERM

ASCEND TO

TO MAKE US AWARE THAT JESUS WITH HIS STATEMENT,MEANT IN A WAY,

AS ASCEND TO THE TOP OF THE STAIRS,?

Read John 6, Charles. In that teaching, Jesus first tells his audience that he DESCENDED from heaven to the earth (“I came down from heaven…….”) – and later tells them that some of them will see him ASCEND to where he was before.

In that teaching, we know that “descend” means “came down from heaven”, and therefore “ascend” means “go back up to heaven”.

And we know from many scriptures, including Jesus' instructions on how to pray, that our heavenly Father dwells in heaven.

So since the same Greek word for “ascend” is used in John 6:62 as is used in John 20:17 – why would you assume anything other than Jesus would “go back up to” his own Father and God?

What is your theory? That when Jesus said “ascend”, he meant he was about to BECOME his Father and God? What is your end game here? What are you trying to “teach” Kerwin?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 12 2014,00:37)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 06 2014,11:10)
    So we could say that God created all things through “Jesus of Nazareth” just as easily and honestly as we could say that God created all things through “The Word” – since they are really one and the same entity, only in different forms.

Mike,

YOU ARE DECLARING SOME GENUINE TRUTH WITHOUT BEING AWARE OF IT!

SO GOD FIRST CREATED ALL THINGS, BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH, THROUGH THE WORD WHICH YOU ACCEPTED!

THEN THE WORD BECAME FLESH,

THEREFORE JESUS CHRIST,

ALL CREATION LITERALLY WAS WITHIN JESUS

DESTROYED HIS BODY, AND RECREATED IT, ANEW

THEREFORE RECREATED THE ENTIRE CREATION BECAME THE FATHER OF IT,AND MADE PEACE WITH ALL!

AS IT IS WELL SPECIFICALLY DECLARED IN:

For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor,

DO YOU ACCEPT NOW THAT JESUS IS THE FATHER OF ALL?

DO YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD? IN BOTH SPIRIT AND  FLESH

IF NOT ,IT IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU, AND ALL THOSE CREATURES BOTH ON EARTH AND THOSE WHO STILL TO COME ON EARTH, WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS, THAT

GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT YET

ALL IN ALL!

SO RIGHT NOW. GOD ALMIGHTY, IS MAKING ALL OF YOU JESUS' FOOT STOOL, IN ORDER FOR HIM, TO BE

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

ALL IN ALL

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

The large print is scripturally correct.  The rest of what you wrote comes from somewhere other than the scriptures – and is therefore not reliable.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

The rest of what you wrote comes from somewhere other than the scriptures – and is therefore not reliable.

Mike,

READ:

Ephesisans 1:17 That THE GOD of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,

IT SAYS THE GOD NOT GOD, OR ALMIGHTY GOD

SO FROM THE ABOVE ONE CAN JUSTLY CONCLUDE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS A PARTICULAR GOD!

THE GOD OF CHRIST

OR THE GOD WHO WAS MADE THROUGH CHRIST,

IN THE SAME SENSE,  AS ONE SAYS:

THE GOD OF TRUTH! THE GOD OF FLESH, THE GOD OF LIFE, AND SO ON

SO IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN THAT  :

ALMIGHTY GOD  IS THE GOD OVER JESUS CHRIST!

THEN IT ALSO SAYS:

THE FATHER OF GLORY! A REFERENCE ALSO TO CHRIST

IN THE SAME SENSE THEREFORE IT MEANS:

THE FATHER WHO IS MADE THROUGH GLORY

NOT OUT OF NORMAL GENEALOGIES!

BUT BECAME FATHER THROUGH HIS OWN PARTICULAR GLORIFICATION THROUGH DEATH! ALMIGHTY GOD COULD NEVER DIE, COULD HE?

may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and of revelation, in the knowledge of him:

HERE IT IS MADE CLEAR THAT ONLY THROUGH GOD'S WISDOM, AND REVELATION, ONE COULD ACQUIRE HIS KNOWLEDGE, HIS PARTICULAR  AWARENESS NOT THROUGH WORLDLY WISDOM!

22And he hath subjected all things under his feet, and hath made him head over all the church, 23Which is his body, and the fulness of him who is filled all in all.

FROM THE ABOVE, ONE AS WELL IS CERTAIN THAT JESUS CHRIST IS OVER ALL WHATEVER IS CREATED

HE IS ALSO THE BODY OF ALL WHATEVER IS CREATED

AND ALSO THE FULLNESS OF GOD

WHO IS ALL IN ALL

NOW READ THIS:

Colossians 1:16 For IN HIM were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and IN HIM .

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF   ALL IN HIM. MIKE?

17And he is before all, and BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSISTS.

WHAT IS THE MEANING BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSISTS

IT ISN'T CLEAR THAT SINCE ALL, IT INCLUDES EVEN HIS ENEMIES, THEREFORE HE MADE PEACE SO THEY NOW KNOW THAT THEY EXIST ONLY THROUGH HIS POWER, AND THEY ACT ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, IN ORDER TO MAKE JUSTICE TO ALL, AND FOR ALL!

Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

OK? CLEAR MIKE!  JESUS THE SON, IS A PARTICULAR GOD, WHICH HAS AN ETERNAL KINGDOM  WITH A SCEPTRE OF JUSTICE!

SO WHAT I SAID , HEREUNDER IT IS SCRIPTURAL!

ALL CREATION LITERALLY WAS WITHIN JESUS ALL IN HIM

DESTROYED HIS BODY, AND RECREATED IT, ANEW  HIS UNIQUE GLORIFICATION

SO SINCE ALL IN HIM, AND ALL RECREATED ANEW IN HIM, AND BY HIM ON HIS DEATH, HE IS DEFINITELY THE FATHER OF IT

SO ISAIAH  IS ALSO A REFERENCE TO JESUS CHRIST

READ AGAIN, MR. NEED MILK!

YES MIKE,

YOU BETTER MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR ELSE

BY HOOK OR BY CROOK

YOU END UP A STOOL UNDER JESUS FOOT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,April wrote:

[/quote]

He did not let a Jewish woman to touch him but he did allow Jewish men to touch him before he went to his Father and their Father, his God and their God.

What would the Jews perceive as different between the touch of a woman and a man?

Kerwin,

DO YOU THINK THAT JESUS CONSIDERED THAT NONSENSE, AFTER HE BECAME A PERFECT MAN, THEREFORE NOT A JEW, BUT A PERFECT HUMAN FOR ALL HUMANS!

WHAT MADE YOU CERTAIN THAT IN ALL THOSE FORTY DAYS HE NEVER WAS TOUCHED BY A WOMAN?

PURE NONSENSE!

HOW ON EARTH JESUS ENTERED IN THAT BARRED PLACE?

AND SINCE HE ENTERED THROUGH WALLS, WHAT DIFFERENCE DID IT MAKE IF MARY TOUCHED HIM?

WAS MARY SOMETHING WORSE THAN WALLS?

OR IN THE TRUTH HE SIMPLY COULDN'T ALLOW MARY TO TOUCH HIM SINCE HE WAS NOT YET ASCENDED IN THE HIGHEST POWER STATE  OF THE FATHER?

AND HE COULDN'T PROTECT MARY FROM BEING KILLED, SINCE HE WAS ONLY A PERFECT MAN WITHOUT ANY DIVINE POWER YET?

HE DIED AS MAN AFTER ALL, SO HE COULD AS WELL BE RAISED LIKEWISE FIRST!

THE REASON THAT THIS EVENT OCCURRED!

NOW READ HEREUNDER:

Corinthians 15:5 And that he was seen by Cephas; and after that by the eleven . 6Then he was seen by more than five hundred brethren at once: of whom many remain until this present, and some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen by James, then by all the apostles. 8And last of all, he was seen also by me, as by one born out of due time.

AS YOU CAN READ PAUL WAS MOST SPECIFIC REGARDING JESUS' MANIFESTATIONS!

WHAT IS THE REASON THAT PAUL LEFT OUT MARY'S EVENT, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IT WAS THE VERY FIRST VITAL ONE AND THROUGH HER OCCURRED THE CEPHAS ONE,

ISN'T IT  DEFINITELY A CLEAR  SIGN THAT JESUS WAS STILL IN THE STATE OF MAN, WHEN HE MET MARY?  THEREFORE PAUL PURPOSELY DIDN'T INCLUDED IT, SIMPLY TO CONFIRM THAT JESUS BECAME BOTH GOD AND FATHER OF ALL, AFTER MARY'S EVENT WHICH OCCURRED THAT SAME DAY  WHEN HE ENTERED THROUGH WALLS, AND IT WAS SAFE TO TOUCH HIM, DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE HAD THE POWER OF GOD!

TO CONCLUDE READ THIS:

John 20:22 When he had said this, he breathed on them; and he said to them:

RECEIVE THE HOLY GHOST.

THERE'S NO DOUBT KERWIN,   JESUS AS GOD AND FATHER OF ALL GAVE THEM THE HOLY GHOST

SO

I ASCEND TO MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, AND TO MY GOD AND TO YOUR GOD, MEANS:

I ASCEND IN VIEW OF MY FATHER'S STATE………….

Peace and love in Jesus

Jesus

kerwin
    Participant

Carmel,

DO YOU THINK THAT JESUS CONSIDERED THAT NONSENSE, AFTER HE BECAME A PERFECT MAN, THEREFORE NOT A JEW, BUT A PERFECT HUMAN FOR ALL HUMANS!

Even though my knowledge is less than a six year old I know better than to call any thing the Jehovah commanded nonsense.  

As to answer your question I do not know as there too little information to make anything but a hypothesis.  At this time I can see no way to test it.

WHAT MADE YOU CERTAIN THAT IN ALL THOSE FORTY DAYS HE NEVER WAS TOUCHED BY A WOMAN?

There is no evidence to say he did or did not but I do know when he finally did ascend to heaven he took captives in his train.  

OR IN THE TRUTH HE SIMPLY COULDN'T ALLOW MARY TO TOUCH HIM SINCE HE WAS NOT YET ASCENDED IN THE HIGHEST POWER STATE  OF THE FATHER?

You did not word your idea correctly.  I think you meant he had not yet ascended to the power level of being equal to God.    Did I understand you correctly on this?

AND HE COULDN'T PROTECT MARY FROM BEING KILLED, SINCE HE WAS ONLY A PERFECT MAN WITHOUT ANY DIVINE POWER YET?

As far as I can tell this is pure speculation.

HE DIED AS MAN AFTER ALL, SO HE COULD AS WELL BE RAISED LIKEWISE FIRST!

He died as a mortal man and raised as a immortal man, as will all men be on Judgement Day.  He is example of the dead that will raise from their burial places.  He is the man that God chose from among men to serve us as high priest in heavenly places.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

Read John 6, Charles.  In that teaching, Jesus first tells his audience that he DESCENDED from heaven to the earth (“I came down from heaven…….”) – and later tells them that some of them will see him ASCEND to where he was before.

In that teaching, we know that “descend” means “came down from heaven”, and therefore “ascend” means “go back up to heaven”.

And we know from many scriptures, including Jesus' instructions on how to pray, that our heavenly Father dwells in heaven.

Mike,

YOU ARE ALSO A BABY WHO NEED MILK,

JOHN USED THAT TERM TO MAKE US AWARE THAT JESUS DESCENDED FROM HEAVEN THEREFORE

HE LOWERED HIMSELF FROM GOD'S STATE FOR OUR SAKE

AND THEN HE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN IN A HIGHER STATE THAN HE CAME DOWN !

THEREFORE

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

IF JOHN WANTED TO MAKE CLEAR THAT JESUS JUST CAME DOWN, HE WOULD HAVE USED THE OTHER TERMS WHICH CLARIFIES THAT!

LIKE HE DID IN THOSE CASES WHICH I POSTED!

IN MARY'S CASE,

HE ASCENDED NOT TO SAY HALO TO HIS DADDY, AND CAME DOWN TO EAT SOME FISH !

OTHERWISE JOHN WOULD HAVE USED THOSE SPECIFIC TERMS,

BUT INSTEAD HE USED THE TERMS WHICH MAKE US AWARE  THAT JESUS RESURRECTED AS MAN LIKE HE DIED AS MAN

THAN HE INTEGRATED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY AND BECAME

A FATHER LIKE HIS FATHER, AND A GOD LIKE HIS GOD!

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR US IN ORDER TO BE AWARE THAT WE WOULD BE RAISED AS HUMANS FIRST, THAN WE ALL BE CHANGED!

AS IT CLEARLY SAYS SO HERE:

1 Corinthians 15:52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead SHALL RISE AGAIN INCORRUPTIBLE:

THEN:

AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED CLEAR MIKE! NO?

SO HE REMAINED ON EARTH BUT STILL ASCENDED IN VIEW OF HIS FATHER'S HIGHEST STATE

AND WALKED ON EARTH FOR FORTY DAYS AS

ALMIGHTY GOD IN FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

kerwin,April wrote:

[/quote]

He died as a mortal man and raised as a immortal man, as will all men be on Judgement Day.  He is example of the dead that will raise from their burial places.  He is the man that God chose from among men to serve us as high priest in heavenly places.

Kerwin,

YOUR POOR POST CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN MIKE, REGARDING MILK!

JESUS RESURRECTED AS MAN LIKE HE DIED AS MAN , BUT PERFECT WITHOUT ANY PARTICULAR POWER AT ALL!

HE WAS DANGEROUS FOR SINFUL MORTAL CREATURES!

NOT TO YOUR NONSENSE JEWISH THEORY THAT SHE WAS A WOMAN!

A FATHER LIKE HIS FATHER, AND A GOD LIKE HIS GOD!

THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR US IN ORDER TO BE AWARE THAT WE WOULD BE RAISED AS HUMANS FIRST, THAN WE ALL BE CHANGED!

AS IT CLEARLY SAYS SO HERE:

1 Corinthians 15:52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead SHALL RISE AGAIN INCORRUPTIBLE:

THEN:

AND WE SHALL BE CHANGED  CLEAR KERWIN! NO?

SO HE REMAINED ON EARTH!

BUT STILL ASCENDED IN VIEW OF HIS FATHER'S HIGHEST STATE

AND WALKED ON EARTH FOR FORTY DAYS AS

ALMIGHTY GOD IN FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 12 2014,13:24)
    Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

OK? CLEAR MIKE!  JESUS THE SON, IS A PARTICULAR GOD, WHICH HAS AN ETERNAL KINGDOM  WITH A SCEPTRE OF JUSTICE!

Agreed.  Jesus Christ is indeed a particular god – a god whose OWN GOD set him above his companions.

But only that God who anointed Jesus with the oil of joy is the Most High God OF gods, Charles.

Get it?  Jehovah is the God OF all the other gods.  Jesus is one of those other gods that Jehovah is the God OF.

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

JESUS RESURRECTED AS MAN LIKE HE DIED AS MAN , BUT PERFECT WITHOUT ANY PARTICULAR POWER AT ALL!

You make accusations against your brothers and then make claims without support. Jesus was immortal after his resurrection and had at the least the same power he had before his death. So where are coming from?

HE WAS DANGEROUS FOR SINFUL MORTAL CREATURES!

You are making another claim with no support.

I have no idea where you coming from here either as God lived in him by the Holy Spirit before Jesus died and so after he was resurrected as well. Don't you believe Jesus when claim God is in him and he is in God?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,601 through 16,620 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account