JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 16,101 through 16,120 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

You assume the Word was with “the Father”, and was “the Son”, right?  Where was the “Holy Spirit person of the Godhead”?  

Mike,

I MIGHT AS WELL POSTED YOUR WHOLE POST SINCE IT IS A COMPLETE MESS, IN RELATION TO ALL MY POSTS REGARDING JOHN 1:1, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF BOTH SPACE AND NONSENSICAL BORING OF YOUR CONCLUSIONS, I SIMPLY POSTED THE VERY IMPORTANT SENSELESS STATEMENT OF ALL WHAT YOU POSTED!

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD

I MADE CLEAR THROUGHOUT MY POSTS THAT THE WORD IS THE TRIUNE GOD, BUT ALL THREE MAJOR PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS, SINCE PERSONS ARE NOT MY FAVOURITE, WERE ALL WITHIN THE SON,  SO ONE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT TO FUNCTION AS A MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD!

SO GOD ALMIGHTY, CREATED EVERY THING THROUGH  THAT ONE SPIRIT THE WORD  AND IT IS STILL IN ALL OF US, AND IN CREATION! SINCE HE IS THE ONLY MEDIATOR!

BUT IN THE SAME TIME THREE! TO PREVENT SIN FROM ENTERING AND GET IN CONTACT WITH THE FATHER'S SPIRIT!SINCE HE IS THE SOURCE AND CREATOR!

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ONE OF THOSE PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS
    WHICH IS SITUATED BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, AND THE SON IS THE ONE ATTACHED TO ALL CREATURES NO MATTER WHAT! THE REASON THAT HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL!

THIS IS VITAL FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE SON THROUGHOUT CREATION  ABSORBED ALL SINS COMMITTED, AND EVENTUALLY WAS SACRIFICED  FOR ALL THE ENTIRE SINS, WHICH HE HIMSELF CARRIED ON HIM ON THE CROSS, AND REDEEMED ALL CREATURES INCLUDING SATAN!

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD

AGAIN THE WORD

SINCE THESE THREE PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS,BUT AS ONE ORIGINALLY WERE IN THE FATHER, IN HIS BOSOM, AND DUE TO THE PROCESS OF CREATION THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THEM  ALL IN THE SON, IN A NEW FUNCTION, DUE TO THE SIN BY LUCIFER,IT IS OBVIOUS THAT

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD!

NOW,

AND THE WORD WAS GOD

IT IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT THE WORD THE THREE PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS ALL IN THE SON, ONE SPIRIT ARE THE SAME THREE PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS BUT ALL IN THE FATHER'S SPIRIT!

THEREFORE THE WORD WAS GOD IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION! AS A MEDIATOR SPIRIT!

A MEDIATOR IS NOT OF ONE BUT GOD IS ONE

THEREFORE GOD HIMSELF  IS THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, BUT IN A NEW FUNCTION AS THE WORD THE SON!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 19 2014,23:18)
    God=YHWH.
    The HS=the Holy Spirit *OF* God.

The Holy Spirit is *OF* God;The Word is *OF*God.
    Both are *OF* God.
    Both are not God.

We are OF Christ; we are NOT Christ.
    We have the Spirit OF Christ,we are not Christ.

We have the HS in us; we are not the HS.

Agreed, Wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2014,07:50)
    is david omnisicient? yes or no?

Of course not, jammin.

Do you understand the point I was making? Apparently not, so here goes again:

I am telling you that “knowledge” is not a part of someone's “nature”.

There have been people with human nature who knew A LOT, and people with human nature who knew VERY LITTLE.

Sharing a nature does NOT mean that everyone with that nature knows as much as everyone else with that nature.

NOW do you understand?

Also, you said that “God” has no limitations. I showed you that Jesus DOES have limitations – even to this very day.

Isn't that enough to show you that Jesus is not “God”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2014,07:57)
    thomas also said to jesus while he was here on earth that he is God and his Lord.

Yep. Jesus is called by the title “god” at least 5 times in scripture – which is fine since he IS a god.

He is apparently not the MOST HIGH God Jehovah, though, because you just got done telling me that Jesus had limitations as a human being, right?

So then apparently Thomas wasn't intending to address Jesus as the MOST HIGH God in 20:28, right?

Also, John tells us a few verses later that his writings were so we could know that Jesus was the SON OF God – not so we could know Jesus was “God”.

Come on, jammin. There is only ONE Most High Creator of all things. Jesus either IS Him, or Jesus is His SON. He can't be both.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 20 2014,08:22)
    First of all Paul was relating to Jesus' earthly existences when he said “he was in the form or nature of God. Not some prior earthly existence…………

Gene,

You are in error. Paul said Jesus was existing in the form of God BEFORE emptying himself and being made in the likeness of a human being.

Besides, at which point in Jesus' human life was he “existing in the form of God”?

At which point did he “empty himself” of this existence?

At which point in Jesus' HUMAN life was he “made in the likeness of a human being”?

Your understanding of Phil 2:6-8 makes nonsense out of a completely sensible teaching from Paul.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 20 2014,15:53)
    I MADE CLEAR THROUGHOUT MY POSTS THAT THE WORD IS THE TRIUNE GOD…………

Then who was “the God” the Word was with in the beginning?

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 20 2014,15:53)
    BUT ALL THREE MAJOR PRIMORDIAL SPIRITS WERE ALL WITHIN THE SON

What?  Where do you get your information, Charles?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2014,03:56)
    Hi J42,
    Thy word is truth. Jn15

But men want to come between you and God.
    Choose today whom you will follow

Hi Nick

I chose a long time ago whom I would follow.
    I do not need to choose today?
    This is empty talk.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Uh-oh Nick,

Even our newest regular member is on to you already. That didn't take long. :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    There is no division in Christ
    So where does this comment come from?

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

You are in error. Paul said Jesus was existing in the form of God BEFORE emptying himself and being made in the likeness of a human being.

Anyone that has the form of God and acts out of that form to empty themselves and take on the form of a servant has the form of God first.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So to have the “form of God” is to become a servant of God?

Becoming a servant shows you had the “form of God”? When did God ever become a servant? And if He didn't, how is becoming a servant likened to having the form of God?

Plus, you didn't explain how the HUMAN BEING Jesus, who emptied himself of the form of God, was then MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF A HUMAN BEING.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 20 2014,18:21)
    Hi MB,

Oh I was just pointing out how fast journey figured out that your posts are 99% “empty talk”.  What did it take her – 3 posts?

I mention it so that maybe you'll also be able to see it, and make a change.  Surely you've noticed David's comments in the “Logic” thread, right?

It's not like it is a big secret Nick.  We all know that most of your posts are nothing but condescending hot air.  Maybe it's time for a change?

Just do what you've been doing in the “Understanding Scripture” thread.  We haven't yet come to an agreement in that thread, but you are at least having a grown-up discussion with me, and not just posting empty prattle in an effort to make you seem superior.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Is it the role of a leader here to JUDGE the words of others against your own?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Weren't the original LEADERS of Israel, Samuel included, JUDGES?  :)

But I wasn't judging you.  I was giving you a helpful bit of advice.  You can take it or leave it.  Just don't ever pretend that we don't all know what you do.

You have a pretty good knowledge of scripture.  You should put it to better use in a forum like this, instead of just making condescending quips that put the other guy down – without ever actually refuting the things he said.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    But you are not a divinely appointed leader and teacher.
    Surely you are a humble student like us who is just meant to help the discussions?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

How do you know I'm not divinely appointed?

Besides, I AM helping the discussions by attempting to do away with condescending empty prattle.

Say things of substance, Nick. Give some SCRIPTURES that might help journey to see that her video isn't accurate. Don't just belittle her with condescending words.

That's all I'm asking.

(I'm off to watch that video right now – so I can know that of which I speak.)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    But your tools are CONDESCENSION, MOCKERY and PERSONAL INTERPRETATION
    Is that the best way?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 21 2014,13:12)
    You have a pretty good knowledge of scripture.  You should put it to better use in a forum like this, instead of just making condescending quips that put the other guy down – without ever actually refuting the things he said.

Thank you Mike.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Word is sharp and does cut to the division of soul and spirit.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2014,11:21)
    Hi MB,

Nick

There is no division in Christ.
    This is between those who worship in spirit and in truth.
    It is ok to have discussions,
    and give our reasons why we agree or object,
    but by you telling me that I must chose whom I will serve today?
    means that you have already judged me not a christian.
    And no man can judge another's salvation
    as this is Christ's job, not ours,
    but no hard feelings Nick,
    so lets have good discussions,
    and we should all take our salvation with trembling and fear,
    hoping that we will be accepted in the first resurrection,
    and that our sins will be blotted out,
    and show others that we have not blind faith,
    nor take this salvation offered for granted,
    because the time draws near,
    and time is so precious at the moment,
    so lets embrace it.
    and not cause divisions with empty talk or personal attacks,
    because the devil tries very hard to divide us,
    and fill us with his abominable traits,
    and we sometimes get caught in his trap,
    because we are not using LOGIC
    (1 + 1 =2, or touch and it will burn)

Viewing 20 posts - 16,101 through 16,120 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account