JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,821 through 15,840 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 10 2014,19:44)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2014,10:37)
    Jammin,

If you are a believer and your spirit exists in the form of man then you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

i am a believer. i do exist in the form of man.

what about you? what is your form? are you not MAN by nature? yes or no?

Jammin,

Are you confessing to be a mere man, a man without the Spirit of God. Or do you not understand that the Spirit forms your new self like God in true righteousness and holiness and so your spirit is renewed in his likeness, Ephesians 4:24?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

A father is ALWAYS already in existence BEFORE his son comes into existence.  Can you argue against that one?

Mike,

Definitely!

THAT IN  NO WAY RELATED TO GOD!

BUT TO ALL MORTALS!

GOD IS THE OPPOSITE MIKE!

ETERNAL!

AND SINCE IT IS THE OPPOSITE IT IS GENERALLY SPEAKING
    SO!

OK?

IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING IN WHICH GOD IS THE SAME LIKE HIS CREATURES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF JESUS CHRIST, SINCE HE IS NOT A CREATURE, BUT GOD HIMSELF IN FLESH THEN I MAYBE CONSIDER NOT TO ARGUE BUT TILL THEN, I ALWAYS KEEP GOD IN HIS OWN UNIQUE STATE

LIKE HE SAID:

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9For as the heavens are exalted above the earth, so are my ways exalted above your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts.

10And as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and return no more thither, but soak the earth, and water it, and make it to spring, and give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

11So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Word on earth is as water and seed.
    It will produce a harvest

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus is metaphorically “our eternal life”.  That means that he is the means by which we can gain eternal life. It doesn't mean Jesus is literally the abstract notion of eternal life itself.  Nor does it say anything about Jesus existing FROM eternity.

Mike,

Read again:

1John 1:2For the life was manifested;

THE ABOVE IS A REFERENCE TO JESUS, THE WORD, AND HE IS THE ACTUAL SOURCE OF LIFE, IN OUR CREATION! AND BECAME TANGIBLE!

and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you

THE LIFE ETERNAL,WHICH WAS WITH THE FATHER,

SO JESUS IS THE ACTUAL LIFE ETERNAL, WHICH WAS WITH THE FATHER, IT IS AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL THE ETERNAL SPIRIT WHICH WAS WITH THE ETERNAL FATHER,

and hath APPEARED to us: OK?

JOHN MADE IT CLEAR NOT CREATED! BUT APPEARED!

SO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT REGARDING OUR ETERNAL LIFE

BUT I AM POSITIVELY CONVINCED THAT THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, LEFT THE FATHER AND WAS SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, REV 13:8

PURPOSELY TO BE ESTABLISHED IN OUR CREATION AND SEALED BY THE FATHER AS THE ACTUAL SPIRIT SUBSTANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE

AND HE REMAINS THERE AS LONG AS THE WORLD EXISTS!

John 6:32 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto LIFE EVERLASTING, which the Son of man will give you. For him hath God, the Father, SEALED. SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, REV 13:8

33For the bread of God is that which cometh down from heaven, and giveth LIFE TO THE WORLD. WHO WAS SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, REV 13:8

34They said therefore unto him: Lord, give us always this bread.

40And this is the will of my Father that sent me: that every one who seeth the Son, and believeth in him,

MAY HAVE LIFE EVERLASTING,

AND I ( NOT THE FATHER )

WILL RAISE HIM UP IN THE LAST DAY

54 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, HAS EVERLSTING LIFE: and I will raise him up in the last day.

55FOR MY FLESH IS MEAT INDEED: AND MY BLOOD IS DRINK INDEED.

YES MIKE,

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ACTUAL ETERNAL LIFE

HIS SPIRIT IS THE ACTUAL LIFE OF ALL OUR EXISTENCE, HE IS SEALED IN NATURE, TO SUSTAIN ALL, AND WHEN WE EAT AND DRINK OUR APPROPRIATE FOOD AND BELIEVE IN HIM AS OUR SAVIOUR,WE WILL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHILE ON EARTH! AND WE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THE DEATH

John 5:24 Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, HAS LIFE EVERLASTING ; and cometh not into judgment,

BUT PASSED FORM DEATH TO LIFE .

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    But the soil must drink in the rain. heb 6.7

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    We must come to Jesus Christ to drink of his Spirit.
    Then we can become a source for others
    Jn 7.37-38

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 10 2014,07:42)
    corrrect mike! you got it. you are a MAN! of course you are not your father but you both have the same nature, MAN!

jammin,

Jehovah the Father is the only Most High God in existence.  Jesus is not Him, but His Son.  He is not only the Son of “the Father”……… he is also the Son of “the one and only Most High God who created all things”.

You need to just accept the FACT PART of what Mr. Wallace, and the 25 Trinitarian scholars from NETNotes wrote.  There is no need or reason to go twisting things up, and adding words like “nature” and “Father” into what John wrote in 1:1.

The FACT PART of what those scholars wrote is:

John wrote 1:1 in such a way as to keep anyone from identifying “the Word” with “God”.  Not only does his selective use of the definite article keep us from identifying the Word with God, but any attempt to identify them as the same being is ruled out by part b, which tells us that the Word was WITH “God”.

Bring just those FACTS close to your heart, and don't let them go. And completely forget about the other twistings and additions those Trinitarian scholars talk about.  Deal with just the FACTS of the matter, and you'll end up okay.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 10 2014,14:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 10 2014,03:22)
    A father is ALWAYS already in existence BEFORE his son comes into existence.  Can you argue against that one?

Mike,

Definitely!

THAT IN  NO WAY RELATED TO GOD!

BUT TO ALL MORTALS!

GOD IS THE OPPOSITE MIKE!

ETERNAL!

And what about God's other immortal spirit sons?  What about Michael and Gabriel, for instance?  Does “the opposite” also apply to them, since they aren't mortal?

Have ALL of God's spirit sons also existed from eternity like their Father, Jehovah?

Or do you make this nonsensical claim only for that one particular Son of God, Jesus?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 10 2014,15:53)
    SO JESUS IS THE ACTUAL LIFE ETERNAL………..

No Charles……………

If I was going to tell you that God is granting me “eternal life”, do you suppose I could say it this way: Hey Charles! God said He was going to grant me Jesus! ? ???

And if I can't replace the words “eternal life” with the word “Jesus”, then Jesus is not literally eternal life itself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    “the Word was with God and the Word was God”gen1

God is Spirit

“The words I speak unto you they are Spirit and they are life” jn6.63

“I am going back to my Father and your Father” Jn 8.19-20

The Word that was with God went back to the Father in Jesus.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

According to your philosophy Nick, Jehovah is the FATHER of His Holy Spirit…….. and the Holy Spirit is God's SON.

Is that what you believe?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You should not see that in my words
    God is Spirit and is the source of the Holy Spirit of and in which is the Word.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    “For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy” Rev 19.10

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 11 2014,10:47)

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 10 2014,07:42)
    corrrect mike! you got it. you are a MAN! of course you are not your father but you both have the same nature, MAN!

jammin,

Jehovah the Father is the only Most High God in existence.  Jesus is not Him, but His Son.  He is not only the Son of “the Father”……… he is also the Son of “the one and only Most High God who created all things”.

You need to just accept the FACT PART of what Mr. Wallace, and the 25 Trinitarian scholars from NETNotes wrote.  There is no need or reason to go twisting things up, and adding words like “nature” and “Father” into what John wrote in 1:1.

The FACT PART of what those scholars wrote is:

John wrote 1:1 in such a way as to keep anyone from identifying “the Word” with “God”.  Not only does his selective use of the definite article keep us from identifying the Word with God, but any attempt to identify them as the same being is ruled out by part b, which tells us that the Word was WITH “God”.

Bring just those FACTS close to your heart, and don't let them go. And completely forget about the other twistings and additions those Trinitarian scholars talk about.  Deal with just the FACTS of the matter, and you'll end up okay.

did i say that Christ is GOD THE FATHER? i did not say that. you are out of your mind mike.

me and wallace agreed that Christ is God. he is not the father but the SON. he is GOD THE ONLY SON.john 1.18

he is the Word and that WORD has the same nature just like his father, God.
    the father is God by nature
    the son is God by nature

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 11 2014,02:48)

Jammin,

If you are a believer and your spirit exists in the form of man then you will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Jammin,

Are you confessing to be a mere man, a man without the Spirit of God.  Or do you not understand that the Spirit forms your new self like God in true righteousness and holiness and so your spirit is renewed in his likeness, Ephesians 4:24?

i am a servant of God. i tell what is written. i dont add words in the bible.

how about you>? you add words and you say what is not written in the bible. do you see yourself as a servant of GOD? you know who you are. i dont see you as a servant of God. you are a false teacher kerwin.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 11 2014,19:49)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 11 2014,02:48)

Jammin,

Jammin,

Are you confessing to be a mere man, a man without the Spirit of God.  Or do you not understand that the Spirit forms your new self like God in true righteousness and holiness and so your spirit is renewed in his likeness, Ephesians 4:24?

i am a servant of God. i tell what is written. i dont add words in the bible.

how about you>? you add words and you say what is not written in the bible. do you see yourself as a servant of GOD? you know who you are. i dont see you as a servant of God. you are a false teacher kerwin.

Jammin,

You both add and subtract words from Scripture, whether you know it or not. You need to seek knowledge in order to correct that. I am addressing your understanding. As far as I know many Trinitarians understand the difference between being born of flesh and being born of spirit. The also understand those that are born of spirit are being renewed in the form of God. Do you lack knowledge of these things.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Spirit creates.
    The Word is of the Spirit

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't know what you want from me, or what point you're even trying to prove.  And more than that, I don't really even care.

Mike,

NO!

THAT'S NOT THE TRUTH!

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT POINT I AM TRYING TO PROVE!

BUT YOU SIMPLY OPTED TO QUIT SINCE YOU SMELLED THE TRUTH!

SO

HEREUNDER THERE'S THE SAME QUESTION, IN RELATION TO YOUR STATEMENT, THAT UPSET YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU ARE IN THE POSITION TO RATHER QUIT, INSTEAD OF ANSWERING IT!

AND  I AM GOING TO PUT IT MORE CLEAR FOR YOU TO ANSWER! I HOPE!

THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT!

If God appointed someone as an heir, then it is clear that this “heir” cannot possibly BE the God who appointed him AS an heir.  Again, this is simple common sense.

AND I SAID:

WITH THE SAME ARGUMENT,

NOW IF YOU IN

THE BODY        

COMMIT ENOUGH EVIL DEEDS, AND YOU IN

THE SOUL          

WOULD END UP IN HELL, WOULD YOU SAY TO JESUS, THAT

YOUR BODY CANNOT POSSIBLY BE THE ONE WHO COMMITTED THE EVIL DEEDS IN THE SOUL ,        

THEREFORE THE SOUL SHOULD GO TO HEAVEN, AND NOT TO HELL?

SO TO BE MORE CLEAR, READ AND ANSWER!

SINCE YOUR SPIRIT WENT TO THE FATHER, AND YOU AS THE  BODY WENT IN THE EARTH AND BECAME DUST, THERE’S ONLY ONE THING LEFT THAT REPRESENTS YOUR ENTIRETY

AND THAT IS ALSO YOU AS THE SOUL! AND THAT MEANS THAT YOU AS THE SOUL WOULD BE  IN FRONT OF YOUR JUDGE JESUS!OK?

NOW IF YOU ARE DEAD IN THE EARTH, HOW COME THAT YOU ALSO ARE IN FRONT OF JESUS, AND BEING JUDGED? NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT THE ELEMENTS ARE DIFFERENT, AND ONE DEAD, AND ONE ALIVE?

OBVIOUS! FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT BOTH ELEMENTS, THE SOUL AND THE BODY ARE YOU! NO?

SO WHY CANNOT GOD ALSO BE BOTH THE FATHER, AND IN THE SAME TIME THE HEIR , SINCE:

BOTH ARE THE SAME ELEMENTS,

AND BOTH ARE ALIVE,

AND BOTH ARE IN THE SAME GLORY

AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST

NOW DID YOU SEE MY POINT?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 11 2014,10:56)

And what about God's other immortal spirit sons? What about Michael and Gabriel, for instance? Does “the opposite” also apply to them, since they aren't mortal?

Mike,

I DON'T BLAME YOU!

BUT YES ALL THE ENTIRE SPIRITUAL CREATURES, MUST AT A CERTAIN AND APPROPRIATE TIME COME TO EARTH AS MAN!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY HAVE TO BE JUSTIFIED AS RIGHTEOUS, THEY HAVE TO FACE OUR SITUATION ON EARTH TO BE JUDGED AS WELL IN FRONT OF JESUS, AND BY JESUS, IN ORDER TO BE ALL UNDER HIM!AND ALL CHILDREN OF ONE FATHER JESUS CHRIST!

AS THEY ARE THEY ARE THE SONS OF AN UNKNOWN GOD! SPIRIT!

BUT UNDER JESUS ON THE LAST DAY THEY WOULD BE CHILDREN OF THE ONLY FATHER OF BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT, LIKE ALL THE ENTIRE CREATURES!

AND THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL!

THIS IS SCRIPTURAL! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

MANY ANGELS ALREADY CAME ON EARTH, THE FIRST ONE IN ABLE!

MICHAEL CAME AS THE SPIRIT OF JOHN THE BAPTIST!

GABRIEL CAME AS THE SPIRIT OF MARY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

REFLECT ON JACOB'S LADDER,

AND

John 1:51 And he saith to him: Amen, amen I say to you, you shall see the heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Clashing cymbals but mostly opinion.

Viewing 20 posts - 15,821 through 15,840 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account