JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,681 through 15,700 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Mike,

I WANTED TO ADD, THAT:

PELE BY BECOMING THE GOD OF FOOTBALL BY HIMSELF, HE ALSO BECAME SUPERIOR THAN HE WAS BEFORE HE BECAME SO

IN THE SAME WAY GOD ALMIGHTY ALSO BECAME SUPERIOR THROUGH THE GLORIFICATION OF   THE WORD MADE FLESH JESUS CHRIST THAN HE WAS BEFORE HE BECAME SO FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT GOD DOES  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING UNLESS HE ENRICHES HIMSELF

HE IS IN NO WAY LIKE US I MEAN, FIRST WE DO SOMETHING, AND THEN WE REALIZE THAT WE HAVE DONE IT FOR NO USE, AND WE IGNORE IT, OR IN A WAY WE THROW IT AWAY, IN ORDER TO DO THE MORE APPROPRIATE THING INSTEAD

HE SIMPLY KEEP ON WORKING PROGRESSING, AND PROSPERING ETERNALLY AND NEVER GO BACK

Peace an love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Also, are you even aware that by saying the Word had the “power OF God”, you are eliminating the Word from actually BEING God?

MIKE,

NEXT LESSON!

SINCE THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE WORD, AND IN RESPECT OF MY LAST POST REGARDING THIS MATTER,  WE ARE CERTAIN THAT THE WORD WAS GOD, ESTABLISHED BY THE DEITY HIMSELF!

IT HAD TO BE ALSO ASSERTED THAT THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE WORD WITH THE DEITY'S FULL POWER! EVEN WITHOUT MEASURE, SO UNCONDITIONAL, AND IN NO WAY LESS

SO, NOT IN THE SAME WAY WHEN THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE FIRST CREATURE! THEREFORE:

ALTHOUGH THE FIRST CREATURE LUCIFER WAS ALSO IN FULL POWER OF GOD, HE WAS CREATED!

THEREFORE INFERIOR THAN THE DEITY,

SUBJECT TO THE DEITY, SO HE COULD IN NO WAY EXIST WITHOUT THE DEITY, SO THE POWER WAS RADIATED TO LUCIFER  IN RELATION TO THE LOVE HE GAVE TO HIS CREATOR, WHICH IS HUMILITY!

THE WORD  FROM THE OTHER HAND, AND SCRIPTURE IS CLEAR REGARDING THIS, EXISTED ETERNALLY WITHIN THE DEITY, IN HIS BOSOM!

NOW REGARDING GOD'S CREATURES THOUGH, THERE  IS AN AUTOMATIC PROCESS WITH THE INTENTION, THAT GOD’S CREATURES WOULD LOVE GOD MORE, AND MORE, AND HE ACHIEVES MORE AND MORE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT TRUE LOVE IS A STATE  BEING NOT ONLY WITHOUT END BUT ALSO ALWAYS AND ETERNAL IN PROGRESSION THROUGH ITS WORK! SINCE IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL ATTRIBUTE OF THE FATHER!

THE WORD WAS NEVER SUBJECT TO THE DEITY!

BUT THE FULL HARMONY OF THE DEITY!

THE MOST EFFICACIOUS OF THE DEITY!

THROUGH THE PERFECTION OF THE HOLY TRINITY SPHERES PROCESS IN WHICH NO ONE COULD PENETRATE INTO:

A MEDIATOR AND CREATOR IN ONE INSTANT THROUGH THE  INDESTRUCTIBLE, AND MOST POWERFUL: THE HOLY SPIRIT,

SO THE WORDFOR SURE  NEVER RECEIVED POWER IN RELATION TO ITS LOVE TO THE DEITY!

BECAUSE THE WORD WAS THE SON OF THE DEITY'S LOVE! THE SON OF THE FATHER, WHO IS LOVE ITSELF!  

WHO IS A UNIQUE SPIRITUAL STATE OF ETERNAL LOVE BEING

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2014,19:21)
    Hi,
    The Word became flesh.

And after the Word became flesh, who was he?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2014,16:04)
    Hi,
    The WORD is the Spirit in Jesus the Son of God

Who rides the white horse in Revelation 19? Jesus? Or the Spirit?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 28 2014,23:13)
    Mike,

The word has many inherent qualities that God but it does not have the inherent quality of being God.

So then a translation of “and the Word was God is not accurate, right? Because like you say, the Word WASN'T actually “God”, right?

Instead, the Word was something OTHER THAN “God”, right?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jesus CHRIST is the word made flesh.
    God is in him as Spirit.

Surely you know this?
    It is your hope too.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    You are happy to be deeply deceived so we should desist from casting pearls before you maybe?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 01 2014,00:16)
    Mike,

They may not fit but incarnation is derived from the Latin that means “to make into flesh”.  So the word made flesh means the word given a body.

The noun incarnation derives from the ecclesiastical Latin verb incarno, itself derived from the prefix in- and ''caro, “flesh”, meaning “to make into flesh” or “to be made flesh”. The verb incarno does not occur in the Latin Bible but the term is drawn from the Gospel of John “et Verbum caro factum est” “and the Word was made flesh” (John 1:14).

To give bodily, especially human, form to.

I agree that “the Word was made flesh” means “the Word was given a FLESH body”…… or in other words, “the Word became a flesh being”.

The words “made flesh” do not necessarily mean the Word didn't already have a different kind of body BEFORE he was give a flesh one.

But I agree with the gist of what you've posted here.

And the bottom line teaching of what you and your sources have written is that the Word who was with God in the beginning actually BECAME the flesh and blood human being Jesus Christ.

Do you agree with that?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 01 2014,00:40)

kerwin,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

I thought I explained it good enough but I will try again.  The word has many inherent qualities that God but it does not have the inherent quality of being God.

Kerwin,

READ AND DISCERN THE TRUTH:

Hebrews 1:1 God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, last of all, 2In these days hath spoken to us by his Son,

WHOM HE HAD  APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS

Charles,

If God appointed someone as an heir, then it is clear that this “heir” cannot possibly BE the God who appointed him AS an heir.

Again, this is simple common sense.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 01 2014,08:56)
    Mike……..No WORD can “be” FLESH, because Flesh is PHYSICAL MATTER, and WORDS are “INTELLIGENT UTTERANCES”………..

Gene,

The King of Abyssinia had a spokesman who bore the title, “The Word of the King”.

Was that “Word” flesh?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 01 2014,08:37)
    …….the word is the Spirit of God that was IN Jesus speaking directly through him.

But that calls for a John 1:14 translation of, “the Word came to be IN someone who was already flesh”.

And that's simply not the teaching, Gene.

Whoever or whatever “the Word” was, we know that it/he BECAME the being of Jesus Christ who dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten, and rides a white horse in Revelation 19.

There is no teaching that the Word came to be IN Jesus. The teaching is that the Word BECAME Jesus.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 01 2014,12:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 01 2014,10:27)
    But which creature do YOU think was created first, Charles?

Mike,

I AM 100% SURE THAT LUCIFER WAS THE FIRST CREATURE, THAT WAS EVER CREATED!

So if Lucifer was the first created by God, then wouldn't Lucifer be “the firstborn of every creature”? Wouldn't Lucifer be “the beginning of the creation of God”? Wouldn't Lucifer be the one saying, “God created me as the first of His works”?

My point is that all of these sayings refer to the first one God ever created. And if that one was Lucifer, then Proverbs 8:22-31, Colossians 1:15, and Revelation 3:14 all refer to Lucifer.

Is that the case?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 01 2014,15:00)

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Do we not all have one Father?  Did not one God create us?

Mike,

THE ABOVE IS NOT A PROOF THAT THE FATHER WAS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THE OT.

For me it is, Charles. But I don't know why you're dividing the OT from the NT to make your point. The Father is also the only true God in the NT as well.

What makes you think things changed?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 02 2014,01:38)
    THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE WORD, SO THE WORD IS GOD ESTABLISHED BY GOD HIMSELF

Charles,

If “God Himself” established “the Word”, then “the Word” cannot possibly BE the “God Himself” who established him.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 02 2014,06:01)
    PELE BY BECOMING THE GOD OF FOOTBALL BY HIMSELF, HE ALSO BECAME SUPERIOR THAN HE WAS BEFORE………

And who exactly was “the god of football”, Charles? Pele? Or Pele's Word?

You are trying to compare apples to oranges, and it won't work unless you can say that Pele established SOMEONE ELSE, and then that SOMEONE ELSE was also the Pele who established him.

Your scenario doesn't do that, because it refers ONLY to Pele, and NOT to Pele AND someone else.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 02 2014,07:51)
    MIKE,

NEXT LESSON!

SINCE THE DEITY ESTABLISHED THE WORD, AND IN RESPECT OF MY LAST POST REGARDING THIS MATTER, WE ARE CERTAIN THAT THE WORD WAS GOD, ESTABLISHED BY THE DEITY HIMSELF!

God also established King David as the firstborn among kings of the earth.

Since the Deity established David, does that make David the Deity? Is David “God” because “God” is the one who established him?

Of course not.

carmel
    Participant

Gene wrote:

[/quote]

God and his words are one you can not separate God from his words.

Gene,

ALL THE ABOVE IS YOUR OWN CONFUSION!

OR AS YOU SAID:

YOUR CONFUSED OPINION!

SO DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOUR CORRUPTED WORDS, AND IGNORE JOHN'S WORDS OF GOD

WHEN HE DECLARED THAT THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH ?

DO YOU WANT ME TO IGNORE THE SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER?

So shall my word be, which SHALL GO FORTH FROM MY MOUTH: it shall NOT RETURN TO ME VOID, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

God who is SPIRIT was “IN” Jesus speaking through Him to us

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL:

GOD is a spirit, and HE WAS IN JESUS'S FLESH BODY, SPEAKING THROUGH HIM!

THEREFORE GOD IN FLESH BODY NOW JESUS FLESH BODY ONLY, WAS THE SON’S SPIRIT THE WORD

SO JESUS WAS GOD'S FLESH GENUINE SUBSTANCE!

THEREFORE: JESUS ( THE SON'S SPIRIT) IN A HUMAN FLESH BODY, CARRIED (THE HOLY SPIRIT,) AS HIS SOUL, AND THE FATHER'S SPIRIT ! WITHIN

THEREFORE

JESUS WAS THE TRIUNE GOD IN FLESH

THE GOD HEAD IN JESUS' FLESH BODY

SO SINCE THE SON, THE WORD THE TRIUNE GOD, WAS MADE FLESH, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE FATHER’S SPIRIT THE SAME TRIUNE GOD,WAS IN HIM,

JESUS IS EQUIVALENTLY BOTH THE SON OF GOD, FROM JESUS HUMAN POINT OF VIEW, AND GOD FROM THE FATHER'S POINT OF VIEW!

Matthew 11: 27 ALL THINGS are delivered to me by my Father. And no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal him.  THROUGH HIMSELF

SO THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE SAME GOD!

TWO IN ONE FLESH BODY!

Genesis 2:24 Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they shall be TWO IN ONE FLESH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2014,09:30)
    Hi MB,
    Jesus CHRIST is the word made flesh.

I agree 100%, Nick.

First, the Word existed with God in the beginning. God created all things through this “Word”. Then the Word became a flesh being and dwelled on earth. Now, the Word is once again at God's right hand in heaven.

Agreed?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Since the Deity established David, does that make David the Deity?  Is David “God” because “God” is the one who established him?

Mike,

FOR GOD'S SAKE:

DAVID WAS ESTABLISHED AS AN ORDINARY CREATURE ON EARTH,

NOT AS THE WORD MADE FLESH ON EARTH

WHEN WILL YOU LISTEN TO THE TRUTH?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 02 2014,10:04)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 02 2014,01:56)
    God and his words are one you can not separate God from his words.

Gene,

So shall my word be, which SHALL GO FORTH FROM MY MOUTH: it shall NOT RETURN TO ME VOID, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

Can you explain that one, Gene? If God's words are literally God Himself, was God saying that HE HIMSELF would go forth from Himself, and not come back to Himself void?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,681 through 15,700 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account