JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,401 through 15,420 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2014,18:54)
    Angels can materialise as many have,for a time period.

So tell me what happened in the case of Balaam and the donkey. Did the angel materialize two different times, in two different ways?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 30 2014,14:13)
    FIRST!That's your worldly wisdom, which for God is FOOLISHNESS!

I thought we discussed this, Charles.  I though we agreed that you were NEVER going to use the “It doesn't have to make sense because God's ways aren't our ways” card again.

The scriptures are written for HUMAN BEINGS to understand, Charles.

I skimmed your huge post, and didn't find one thing that would explain why John would ASK if Jesus was the Messiah to come, since he apparently already knew he was.

JOHN SENT HIS PEOPLE TO JESUS FIRST TO ALLOW JESUS HIMSELF TO CONFIRM THROUGH HIS OWN MOUTH WHOM HE WAS……..

Why then did Jesus send them back TO John with the answer?

Was that just more of the mind games designed to be understood by mere humans with small brains, while at the same time baffling the enormous brain of Satan?   ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Preachers always use long stretching speaches,
    and when finished have said nothing of substance.

WHY AND IN WHAT WAS JOHN MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS! IN HIS MOTHER’S WOMB!
    WAS HE REFERRING TO THE PHYSICAL STATE?
    TO THE SPIRIT STATE? OR BOTH?

How can you say that John is more perfect than the only begotten Son of God? The Word of God? He created John and his mother,and everything.
    It was John in his mothers whomb that greated Jesus by leaping. Not Jesus leaping,but John.

John was killed for one reason only.
    Just before Jesus started teaching.

Matthew 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.

Matthew 14:4 For John said unto him, It is not lawful for thee to have her.

Matthew 14:5 And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.

Matthew 14:6 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.

Matthew 14:7 Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.

Matthew 14:8 And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 31 2014,11:39)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2014,18:54)
    Angels can materialise as many have,for a time period.

So tell me what happened in the case of Balaam and the donkey.  Did the angel materialize two different times, in two different ways?

Mikeb.

In that situation; the angel opened the eyes of the donky,and the the eyes of Balaam.
    The angel did not materialise.
    In the case of Abraham and Lot; the angels did materialise.
    They ate and drank,and spend time together.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

AGAIN TO MAKE US AWARE THAT SATAN WAS BLINDFOLDED, OR SCEPTICAL WHO THE MESSIAH REALLY WAS THROUGH THE WHOLE WORK BY JOHN AND JESUS, WHOEVER HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR!

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how you hear. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and WHOSOEVER HATH NOT,THAT ALSO WHICH HE THINKETH HE HATH, SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM.

Mike, and Wakeup,

YOUR FOOLISHNESS HAS BLINDED YOU TO THE EXTENT, THAT YOU ARE NOT PERCEIVING WHAT A CHILD COULD CHEW!

READ AND CHEW FIRST THEN SWALLOW!

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD BLINDFOLDED

I POSTED:

AGAIN TO MAKE US AWARE THAT SATAN WAS BLINDFOLDED, OR SCEPTICAL WHO THE MESSIAH REALLY WAS THROUGH THE WHOLE WORK BY JOHN AND JESUS, WHOEVER HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR!

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how you hear. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given:

and WHOSOEVER HATH NOT,THAT ALSO WHICH HE THINKETH HE HATH, SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM.

JESUS CHRIST BLINDFOLDED SATAN

THIS IS THE FIRST ANSWER, NOW WAIT FOR THE REST !

I AM GOING TO POST THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO GIVE YOU TIME TO CHEW THEM! I HOPE YOU HAVE TEETH!

NO MIKE NOT REAL TEETH, YOU FOOL WITH EVERY RESPECT BUT GOD'S GIVEN TEETH FOR SPIRITUAL FOOD

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Make sure you back it up with scriptures,
    for any strange doctrine that we
    have never heard before.
    Most scriptures we know.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

How can you say that John is more perfect than the only begotten Son of God?  

Wakeup,

Read:

Amen I say to you,

there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist

NOW EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS:

THERE ARE NONE GREATER THEN JOHN WHO WAS BORN OF WOMEN!

JESUS WAS BORN OF WOMAN! NO? UNLESS SHE WASN'T!

HOW COME THEN JESUS IS NOT EVEN AS GREAT AS JOHN?

SO IN WHAT JESUS WAS NOT GREATER THEN JOHN?

IN THE PHYSICAL STATE?

IN THE SPIRIT STATE?

OR IN BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL STATE?

SCRIPTURE PRODUCED THE ANSWER FOR THE ABOVE, GO AHEAD FIND IT!

NOW TO THE NEXT ONE!

yet HE that is the lesser in the kingdom of heaven IS greater than he

EXPLAIN:

HE THAT IS THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,

WHO IS THIS LEAST ONE?

AND IN THE SAME TIME GREATER THEN JOHN!

NOW TO REMIND YOU JOHN STATED:

This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man, who is PREFERRED before me: because he WAS before me.

WHO IS JOHN THEN SINCE HE DECLARED THAT JESUS WAS PREFERRED BEFORE,AND ALSO EXISTED BEFORE HIM?

SINCE HE COMPARED HIMSELF WITH JESUS, THEREFORE HE WAS MICHAEL! THE HIGHEST ANGEL, THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN!

ONLY HIM WAS ENTITLED TO BE THE MESSIAH APART FROM JESUS!

AND ONLY HIM WAS SUPERIOR TO SATAN!

THEREFORE ONLY HIM HAD THE AUTHORITY TO REMOVE SATAN'S SPIRIT FROM JESUS' SOUL!

SO TO REPEAT:

WHO IS GREATER THAN MICHAEL IN HEAVEN?

DEFINITELY JESUS CHRIST!

CAN YOU TELL ME NOW WHY JESUS DECLARED THAT HE WAS THE LESSER IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?

NOW THE ABOVE IN NO WAY DECLARING THAT JESUS WAS REALLY LESS THEN JOHN, SINCE HE ALSO DECLARED THAT HE AS THE LESSER IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, IS GREATER THEN JOHN!

BUT NOW BOTH YOU AND MIKE WITH YOUR WORLDLY WISDOM MUST FIND THE ANSWER IN SCRIPTURE?

WHY SHOULD I SUPPLY IT SINCE YOU STILL NEED MILK, AND ARE NOT READY FOR THE MEAT, WHICH YOU CONFIRMED THROUGH YOUR POSTS!

Matthew 14:3   For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.

Matthew 14:4   For John said unto him, It is not lawful for thee to have her.

Matthew 14:5   And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.

Matthew 14:6   But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.

Matthew 14:7   Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.

Matthew 14:8   And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.

THE ABOVE IS THERE FOR THE BLIND!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Amen I say to you,
    there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist
    NOW EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS:
    THERE ARE NONE GREATER THEN JOHN WHO WAS BORN OF WOMEN!
    JESUS WAS BORN OF WOMAN! NO? UNLESS SHE WASN'T!
    HOW COME THEN JESUS IS NOT EVEN AS GREAT AS JOHN?
    SO IN WHAT JESUS WAS NOT GREATER THEN JOHN?

I agree that Jesus said that: but he was speaking of all the prophets. Jesus is not just a prophet,but He is the Messiah
    the king of all those prohets.He also created all women.
    He was in Spirit before the world was.
    It is his kindom in heaven,for all belongs to HIM.
    SO YOU HAVE GROSSLY MISUNDERSTOOD THAT STATEMENT.

IN THE PHYSICAL STATE?
    IN THE SPIRIT STATE?
    OR IN BOTH SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL STATE?
    SCRIPTURE PRODUCED THE ANSWER FOR THE ABOVE, GO AHEAD FIND IT!

Physical or spiritual: All things are made for Jesus.
    HE can not be less than John,His own prophet.
    John was working for Jesus.

NOW TO THE NEXT ONE!
    yet HE that is the lesser in the kingdom of heaven IS greater than he

WHO DOES THE KINGDOM BELONG TO?
    IS IT NOT THE KING?
    THE WORD OF GOD WHO WAS MADE FLESH?

EXPLAIN:
    HE THAT IS THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, WHO IS THIS LEAST ONE?
    AND IN THE SAME TIME GREATER THEN JOHN!
    NOW TO REMIND YOU JOHN STATED:

Yes; speaking of them in *HIS* own kingdom.
    Not speaking of HIMSELF.

This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man, who is PREFERRED before me: because he WAS before me.
    WHO IS JOHN THEN SINCE HE DECLARED THAT JESUS WAS PREFERRED BEFORE,AND ALSO EXISTED BEFORE HIM?
    SINCE HE COMPARED HIMSELF WITH JESUS, THEREFORE HE WAS MICHAEL! THE HIGHEST ANGEL, THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN!
    ONLY HIM WAS ENTITLED TO BE THE MESSIAH APART FROM JESUS!
    AND ONLY HIM WAS SUPERIOR TO SATAN!
    THEREFORE ONLY HIM HAD THE AUTHORITY TO REMOVE SATAN'S SPIRIT FROM JESUS' SOUL!

This is where you are totally messed up.
    Micha'el is working for the Word/Jesus.
    He belongs to HIM. All things are made by HIM and for HIM.
    Micha'el did not create anything,He is a creature himself,
    created by the Word.

SO TO REPEAT:
    WHO IS GREATER THAN MICHAEL IN HEAVEN?
    **DEFINITELY JESUS CHRIST**!
    CAN YOU TELL ME NOW WHY JESUS DECLARED THAT HE WAS THE LESSER IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?

Now you say that Jesus is greater than Micha'el???
    What was all that fuss about then?
    Micha'el,is ONE of the chief angels,working for the kingdom.
    God and His Word is the king and owner.

NOW THE ABOVE IN NO WAY DECLARING THAT JESUS WAS REALLY LESS THEN JOHN, SINCE HE ALSO DECLARED THAT HE AS THE LESSER IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, IS GREATER THEN JOHN!

Jesus is not only greater than all,but all belongs to HIM.
    HE was speaking about HIS KINGDOM.

BUT NOW BOTH YOU AND MIKE WITH YOUR WORLDLY WISDOM MUST FIND THE ANSWER IN SCRIPTURE?
    WHY SHOULD I SUPPLY IT SINCE YOU STILL NEED MILK, AND ARE NOT READY FOR THE MEAT, WHICH YOU CONFIRMED THROUGH YOUR POSTS!

Carmel: You think you have it all worked out correctly
    not knowing that you have got all the wires crossed.

You have obviously not understood this statement.
    John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 31 2014,03:07)
    Carmel.

have never heard before.
    Most scriptures we know.

wakeup.

Agreed, Wakeup.

Charles, before we chew too far into the meal, why not first show us the SCRIPTURE that says Jesus “blindfolded” Satan.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 01 2014,11:00)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 31 2014,03:07)
    Carmel.

have never heard before.
    Most scriptures we know.

wakeup.

Agreed, Wakeup.

Charles, before we chew too far into the meal, why not first show us the SCRIPTURE that says Jesus “blindfolded” Satan.

MikeB.

Carmel introduced those words to make his doctrine work.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: ***and the dragon stood before the woman**** which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Satan was not blinded here was he?
    Carmel need some solid food.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Now you say that Jesus is greater than Micha'el???
    What was all that fuss about then?

Wakeup,

YOU NEED MILK!

SORRY, WASTE OF TIME SINCE YOU ARE NOT READY TO REFLECT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]
    Terraricca,

John recognised Jesus,but they have never met in person before.The dove is for God to show John, that he REALLY is the anointed one.

I PROVED TO YOU THAT JOHN RECOGNIZED JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE WENT ON JESUS!
    SINCE HE SAID TO JESUS THAT JESUS OUGHT TO BAPTISE HIM RATHER! SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER!
    AND HOW!

SO I REPEAT:SORRY!

YOU ARE PUZZLED ! AND HOW!SO!

SCRIPTURES PLEASE! REGARDING YOUR POINT THAT THEY NEVER MET SINCE CHILDHOOD! PURE NONSENSE!

SO SINCE IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT JOHN KNEW HIM AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE RESTED ON HIM, AND IT IS ALSO QUITE CLEAR THAT THE DOVE CAME, IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE PRESENT TO BE WITNESSES THAT JOHN WAS SAYING THE TRUTH

MY STATEMENT STANDS!

IF THE DOVE NEVER CAME, THEY, AND ALSO US WOULD NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH, SINCE HE MADE IT MORE CLEAR THAT HE WAS A SINNER, DRUNKARD, ANTICHRIST,RATHER! OBVIOUS TO MISGUIDE SATAN

THERE ARE NO DETAILED SCRIPTURES THAT JESUS LIVED A HOLY LIFE BEFORE THE MISSION, IN FACT THE OPPOSITE, SINCE AT THE AGE OF TWELVE:

HE DISOBEYED STRICT ORDERS FROM HIS PARENTS, AND WENT TO THE TEMPLE GIVING THE BIGGEST EVER SHOCK TO HIS SORT OF PARENTS FOR THREE DAYS!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TODAY TO THOSE PARENTS IF THEY LOSE A CHILD FOR THREE DAYS? NEVER MIND IN THOSE HORRIBLE EVIL DAYS OF THE ROMANS!

IN ORDER TO REALIZE HOW GRAVE WAS THAT ACT YOU HAVE TO READ  JEWISH CULTURE OF THOSE DAYS AND HOW THEY USE TO TRAVEL IN GROUPS!

SO JESUS DID IT PURPOSELY TO MISGUIDE SATAN, WHO JESUS REALLY WAS!

ANSWER THIS NOW:

IF A RELIGIOUS USE VIOLENCE TO DEFEND HIS RELIGION, WHAT WOULD HE HAVE DEMONSTRATED WITH HIS ACTION

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SAY THE TRUTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 01 2014,17:30)

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]
    Terraricca,

John recognised Jesus,but they have never met in person before.The dove is for God to show John, that he REALLY is the anointed one.

I PROVED TO YOU THAT JOHN RECOGNIZED JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE WENT ON JESUS!
    SINCE HE SAID TO JESUS THAT JESUS OUGHT TO BAPTISE HIM RATHER! SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER!
    AND HOW!

SO I REPEAT:SORRY!

YOU ARE PUZZLED ! AND HOW!SO!

SCRIPTURES PLEASE! REGARDING YOUR POINT THAT THEY NEVER MET SINCE CHILDHOOD! PURE NONSENSE!

SO SINCE IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT JOHN KNEW HIM AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE RESTED ON HIM, AND IT IS ALSO QUITE CLEAR THAT THE DOVE CAME, IN ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE PRESENT TO BE WITNESSES THAT JOHN WAS SAYING THE TRUTH

MY STATEMENT STANDS!

IF THE DOVE NEVER CAME, THEY, AND ALSO US WOULD NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH, SINCE HE MADE IT MORE CLEAR THAT HE WAS A SINNER, DRUNKARD, ANTICHRIST,RATHER! OBVIOUS TO MISGUIDE SATAN

THERE ARE NO DETAILED SCRIPTURES THAT JESUS LIVED A HOLY LIFE BEFORE THE MISSION, IN FACT THE OPPOSITE, SINCE AT THE AGE OF TWELVE:

HE DISOBEYED STRICT ORDERS FROM HIS PARENTS, AND WENT TO THE TEMPLE GIVING THE BIGGEST EVER SHOCK TO HIS SORT OF PARENTS FOR THREE DAYS!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TODAY TO THOSE PARENTS IF THEY LOSE A CHILD FOR THREE DAYS? NEVER MIND IN THOSE HORRIBLE EVIL DAYS OF THE ROMANS!

IN ORDER TO REALIZE HOW GRAVE WAS THAT ACT YOU HAVE TO READ  JEWISH CULTURE OF THOSE DAYS AND HOW THEY USE TO TRAVEL IN GROUPS!

SO JESUS DID IT PURPOSELY TO MISGUIDE SATAN, WHO JESUS REALLY WAS!

ANSWER THIS NOW:

IF A RELIGIOUS USE VIOLENCE TO DEFEND HIS RELIGION, WHAT WOULD HE HAVE DEMONSTRATED WITH HIS ACTION

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SAY THE TRUTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel

John recognised Jesus right away because of the same spirit in them.
    John dwelleth in the wilderness,and lived on locusts.
    And was in camel skin.
    Matthew 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

The dove at baptism is a sign for John only,that Jesus is the one. So that is proof that john never met Jesus before.
    When the two met they instantly recognise each other
    because of the same spirit in them.

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo,
    ***the heavens were opened unto him***,(John) and **HE** (john)
    saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Only John saw the sign. NOT THE CROWD.
    That sign is specifically for John.

Jesus was a Lamb without blemish,so what are you on about?

Jesus disobeyed his mother because he rather follow His Father in Heaven TO VISIT THE SYNAGOGUE.

WHAT I SEE MY FATHER DO; THAT I DO.
    WHAT I HEAR MY FATHER SAY;THAT I SAY.

REMEMBER JESUS SAYING; WHO IS MY MOTHER,AND WHO ARE MY SISTERS?

HE CREATED THEM ALL.HE DOES NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY MAN OR WOMAN.

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD CARMEL.
    DO YOU HAVE A TEACHER? IF YOU DO, THEN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM HIM.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Only John saw the sign.  NOT THE CROWD.
    That sign is specifically for John.

Wakeup,

Read and reflect:

MATTHEW 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan, unto John, to be baptized by him.

14But John stayed him, saying: I ought to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?

NOT ONE SIGN HAPPENED YET, SO JOHN ALREADY DECLARED THAT HE KNEW WHO JESUS WAS, HE THEREFORE NEVER NEEDED ANY PROOF, BUT THE ENEMIES OF CHRIST PRESENT,EXPECTED SINCE THEY WERE REGULARLY CALLING TO JOHN REGARDING WHAT HE WAS PREDICTING ABOUT JESUS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD NEVER ACCEPTED EVEN JOHN'S TESTIMONY  ONLY,WITHOUT SUPERNATURAL SIGNS! SOMETHING WHICH WAS COMMON IN THOSE DAYS ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE MESSIAH!

MANY TIMES JESUS SAID TO THEM, THAT THEY WANTED SIGNS, AND EVEN PAUL SAID THAT THE JEWS REQUIRE SIGNS!

SO HOW GOD WOULD NOT MAKE SIGNS TO THOSE WHO WHERE WAITING FOR SIGNS REGARDING HIS SON! IT WOULD CONTRADICT THE PROCESS ITSELF!
    CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT GOD MADE SIGNS WHEN HE WAS BORN!

NOW READ THE TRUTH!

16And Jesus being baptized, forthwith came out of the water:

AFTER JOHN BAPTISED JESUS, AND AS SOON AS HE CAME OUT OF THE WATER! WHY AFTER NOT BEFORE!

OBVIOUS BECAUSE SATAN WAS REMOVED FROM JESUS' SOUL AND WAS LOCKED IN HELL, AND JESUS BECAME CLEAN, OFFICIALLY THOUGH, BECAUSE JESUS WAS ALWAYS CLEAN, IMMACULATE! BUT HE BEGUILED SATAN, WHOM HE WAS!

and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him.

OK AGAIN AFTER NOT BEFORE IF IT WAS REALLY FOR JOHN

TO KNOW WHO JESUS WAS, IN ORDER TO BAPTISE HIM IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE! NO?

SO THE DOVE, WAS FOR THE PEOPLE TO SEE THIS EXTRAORDINARY THING, AND JOHN WOULD ONLY HAVE TO DECLARE THAT IT WAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD THAT LANDED ON JESUS! NO ONE KNEW THAT THE DOVE WAS NOT A COMMON DOVE EXCEPT JOHN!

THEN TO SEAL IT ONCE AND FOR ALL IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PRESENT:

17And BEHOLD A VOICE FROM HEAVEN, saying: This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased

OF COURSE HE IS WELL PLEASED, AND HOW! OK!

GOD HAS ESTABLISHED JUSTICE ON EARTH! THAT HE WAS GOD IN FLESH THROUGH JESUS!

SATAN THROUGH THE ANTICHRIST WAS DREAMING TO ACHIEVE THIS ON EARTH, TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH!

SO ALL THE PEOPLE SAW THE HEAVENS OPEN, THE DOVE, AND HEARD ALSO GOD'S VOICE !

THERE ARE NO STATEMENTS THAT IT WAS ONLY JOHN THAT EXPERIENCED ALL THATWHY SHOULD HE, HE NEVER NEEDED REDEMPTION, IN THE SAME WAY LIKE WE NEED!

IF IT WAS SO NO ONE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED TO DAY THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD, NEVER MIND GOD IN FLESH!

JOHN WAS ONLY WAITING FOR THESE THINGS TO HAPPEN, IN ORDER TO DEFINE THEM!

TO CONCLUDE !

READ WHAT JESUS SAID REGARDING THAT EVENT:

JOHN 5:37 And the FATHER HIMSELF who hath sent me, HATH GIVEN TESTIMONY :

WITH THOSE WORDS, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased

SO THEY SAW THE DOVE, THE HEAVENS OPEN, AND HEARD THOSE WORDS FROM THE FATHER!

THESE EVENTS ARE VERY VITAL FOR THE TRUTH, AND ALSO IN ORDER TO PROVE MORE THEN ENOUGH WHO JESUS WAS, PUBLICALLY NOT HIDDEN LIKE HE WAS IN THE OT.

IT HAD TO BE! THIS IS THE JUSTICE WHICH JESUS REFERRED TO!

HE HAD TO REVEAL GOD ON EARTH! INCLUDING HIS SIGNS,  NOT TO JOHN THOUGH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

FROM THE ABOVE CONTEXT, JOHN WAS REFERRING TO MATTERS WITHIN HEAVEN'S REALM, WHEN JESUS, THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, WAS STILL A MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT WITHIN CREATION!!!

Now you are starting to go off track.
    The Word is the Son: and the spirit of God is in Him
    in full.

Terraricca,

WHAT OFF TRACK?

FOR YOU YES,

SINCE EITHER YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE, OR UNDERSTAND!

OR ELSE IT IS NOT THAT EASY FOR ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT I PERCEIVE!

SO I REPEAT IN A MORE DEFINED WAY!

WHEN JOHN WAS REFERRING TO THE ONE WHO SENT HIM, HE WAS REFERRING TO GOD! NO?

SO HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HEAVENLY REALM MATTERS! NO?

HE WAS ALSO NOT JOHN YET!

NOW I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT JOHN, FOR ARGUMENT SAKE,WAS WALKING IN THE DESERT, AND GOD SPOKE TO HIM REGARDING HIS MISSION! IF THAT IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING, MINE ISN'T!

SO HE WAS STILL A SPIRIT BEING AND SERVING GOD IN HEAVEN!

SO  HE ENTERED JOHN ON  CONCEPTION, THE REASON THAT HE WAS CONCEIVED BY AND FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! HIS MOTHER WAS A VERY OLD AND BARREN WOMAN! THEREFORE SHE WAS CONCEIVED NOT THROUGH LUST OF THE FLESH, BUT THROUGH GOD!  

ONE OF THE REASON THAT JESUS STATED THAT JOHN WAS GREATER THEN HIM IN A PARTICULAR WAY!

WHICH YOU STILL ARE NOT AWARE OF IT, AND WHICH YOU OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN BY NOW! BUT YOU ARE NOT READY TO REFLECT ENOUGH ON IT!

THEREFORE SINCE HE RECEIVED ORDERS FROM GOD WHEN HE WAS STILL IN HEAVEN ,HE WAS AN ARCHANGEL, AND THE ONLY ARCHANGEL WHO WAS SUPERIOR TO SATAN WAS MICHAEL!

SO, WHERE WAS THE WORD, IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME THAT JOHN WAS RECEIVING ORDERS FROM HEAVEN BY GOD TO BAPTISE, JESUS,  AS EXPLAINED ABOVE,

OBVIOUS THE WORD WAS  STILL  A SPIRIT, OBVIOUS AS WELL THE SON'S SPIRIT WHO LEFT THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL, BUT SINCE WITHIN HIM HE HAD THE TRIUNE GOD, THEREFORE THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE SON'S SPIRIT! HE WAS CALLED THE WORD AND SINCE HE WAS CALLED THE WORD OBVIOUS HE WAS STILL HIDDEN WORKING WITHIN CREATION! IN ORDER TO BECOME THE WORD IN FLESH

I HOPE IT'S  CLEAR ENOUGH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

When Gods plan is finalised on earth; and in the new heavens and earth. God will also dwell on earth,and we shall see His face.We all be as the angels: spirit creatures,and we can see spirit creatures.(rev.21).

Terraricca,

all the above is a reference to JESUS CHRIST ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD WHEN THE ALMIGHTY SPIRIT STATE WITHOUT ANY KIND OF SHAPE, COLUR, IMAGE, AND SO ON, WOULD BE IN JESUS CHRIST'S UNIQUE BODY

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

PAUL MENTIONED THIS WHEN HE STATED:

And when all things shall be subdued unto him,

then the Son also himself shall be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

HOW? OBVIOUS BECAUSE THE SON'S SPIRIT WOULD RETURN  IN THE FATHER WERE HE WAS FROM ETERNITY, AND THE FATHER WOULD REPLACE HIM IN HIS JESUS BODY

BUT NOT BEFORE  ALL CREATURES WOULD ACCEPT THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD GLORIFIED IN FLESH BODY!

SO ONCE HIS ENEMIES ACCEPT THIS, AS THE ONLY ABSOLUTE TRUTH, THEN THE FATHER WOULD OWN JESUS CHRIST'S BODY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

NONSENSE you are completely lost!
    ONLY MARY WAS CREATED TO CARRY JESUS' SPIRIT IN HER WOMB! THE SON OF GOD! GOD IN FLESH! AND ALSO THE SPOUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! THEREFORE FULL OF GRACE, AND FULL OF SPIRIT!
    ELIZABETH WAS NOT SINLESS! HOW ON EARTH COULD SHE EVER CARRY BOTH JESUS' AND JOHN'S SPIRIT! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Luke 1:13   But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

Luke 1:14   And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

Luke 1:15   For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost,
               **even from his mother's womb**.

Luke 1:41   And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the
              *babe leaped in her womb*;
      and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Terraricca,

THE ABOVE IS ONLY A REFERENCE TO THE HOLY GHOST, NOT TO THE WORD!

THE HOLY GHOST IS NOT THE WORD, OR THE WORD  MADE FLESH

THE WORD IS THE TRIUNE GOD IN THE SON'S SPIRIT!

SO ELIZABETH COULD IN NO WAY HAVE CARRIED WITHIN HER WOMB THE TRIUNE GOD!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I must corrrect; if He speaks wrong.

Terraricca,

WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG IN GOD'S MATTERS?

I never said that you were wrong, HAVE I?

I CONTRADICTED YOU YES AND ALSO EXPLAINED AS FAR AS I AM CAPABLE OF, AND I KEEP ON EXPLAINING TILL I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU DID UNDERSTAND ME! LIKE I AM DOING.

BUT ,WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD ME THAT'S THE END OF ME, SO HONESTLY SPEAKING I AM SURE THAT SOMEHOW I AM NOT BEING UNDERSTOOD ENOUGH BY MANY ON HEAVEN NET!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

These are the first three!

since you hate reading long manifestos!

Luke 22:3 And Satan entered into Judas, who was surnamed Iscariot, one of the twelve.

22:48 And Jesus said to him: Judas, dost thou betray the Son of man with a kiss?

NOW REFLECT:

JUDAS IS NO LONGER JUDAS, BUT SATAN IN JUDAS' BODY!

NOW EXPLAIN TO ME!

HOW ON EARTH SATAN KISSED JESUS?

COULD THIS THINK EVER REALLY HAPPENED?

UNLESS JESUS BEGUILED SATAN THAT JESUS WAS THE ANTICHRIST!

Mark 14:51 51And a certain young man followed him, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and they laid hold on him. 52But he, casting off the linen cloth, fled from them naked

WHO WAS THIS NUDE YOUNG MAN WHO FOLLOWED JESUS, OR FROM SATAN'S POINT OF VIEW, THE ANTICHRIST, AND RAN AWAY WHEN THEY TRIED TO TAKE HIM?

YES MIKE THEY ARE QUITE TO CHEW, SO CHEW!

Peave and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

You have gotten yourself into a web of your own
    spinning.

WHEN JOHN WAS REFERRING TO THE ONE WHO SENT HIM, HE WAS REFERRING TO GOD! NO?[/QUPOTE]

Agree. The Holy spirit from God.

SO HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HEAVENLY REALM MATTERS! NO?

John was NOT sent from heaven down to earth.
    Where did you get that idea from? He started in his mothers
    belly.No man has been in heaven but *He* that came down from heaven.That *He* is Jesus.

HE WAS ALSO NOT JOHN YET!
    NOW I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT JOHN, FOR ARGUMENT SAKE,WAS WALKING IN THE DESERT, AND GOD SPOKE TO HIM REGARDING HIS MISSION! IF THAT IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING, MINE ISN'T!

Not so: the angels spoke to mum and dad.
    saying they will conceive.
    The Holy spirit was with John since conception.

SO HE WAS STILL A SPIRIT BEING AND SERVING GOD IN HEAVEN!
    SO HE ENTERED JOHN ON CONCEPTION, THE REASON THAT HE WAS CONCEIVED BY AND FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! HIS MOTHER WAS A VERY OLD AND BARREN WOMAN! THEREFORE SHE WAS CONCEIVED NOT THROUGH LUST OF THE FLESH, BUT THROUGH GOD!

The Holy Spirit is in heaven,but John is not yet .
    He is still in dad's bag.
    John had the Holy spirit since consception.
    He was not conceive of lust, for elizabeth was also old.
    But conceived by promise that she will have a child.

ONE OF THE REASON THAT JESUS STATED THAT JOHN WAS GREATER THEN HIM IN A PARTICULAR WAY!

Jesus never said this ignorant thing.
    This is in your dream. Jesus was speaking of His children,
    Not of Himself.

WHICH YOU STILL ARE NOT AWARE OF IT, AND WHICH YOU OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN BY NOW! BUT YOU ARE NOT READY TO REFLECT ENOUGH ON IT!

You are making things up brother.
    Jesus is: Everlasting Father,Mighty God,Prince of peace.
    And you are comparing Him to his servant John??

[QIOTE]
    THEREFORE SINCE HE RECEIVED ORDERS FROM GOD WHEN HE WAS STILL IN HEAVEN ,HE WAS AN ARCHANGEL, AND THE ONLY ARCHANGEL WHO WAS SUPERIOR TO SATAN WAS MICHAEL!

What you say? This is serious what you are saying here. Elisabeth's son was the angel Micha'el??
    What bible are you reading?
    Micha'el the arc angel has nothing to do with John's birth.
    But the Holy Spirit. Micha'el has His own task to do.

SO, WHERE WAS THE WORD, IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME THAT JOHN WAS RECEIVING ORDERS FROM HEAVEN BY GOD TO BAPTISE, JESUS, AS EXPLAINED ABOVE,

As Jesus was baptised at 30 years of age; but already spoke of God since a young boy. John must have been driven into the desert by the Holy spirit at the age of 30. He also died a young man.For his work; what He is send to do is done.

OBVIOUS THE WORD WAS STILL A SPIRIT, OBVIOUS AS WELL THE SON'S SPIRIT WHO LEFT THE FATHER TO CREATE ALL, BUT SINCE WITHIN HIM HE HAD THE TRIUNE GOD, THEREFORE THE FULL POWER OF GOD IN THE SON'S SPIRIT! HE WAS CALLED THE WORD AND SINCE HE WAS CALLED THE WORD OBVIOUS HE WAS STILL HIDDEN WORKING WITHIN CREATION! IN ORDER TO BECOME THE WORD IN FLESH

You have gotten yourself into a web of your own making.

It is this simple.
    The Word: the creator sitting next to God; not his Father,
    but his God,because God has always control over his own Word. What God wants;His Word does it.

Then God send Him down to be humbled; and made into flesh. The Word was transformed into a man.
    NON OF THIS APPLIES TO JOHN.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 15,401 through 15,420 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account