JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,381 through 15,400 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 27 2014,15:49)
    kerwin,

i did not. the bible said that

Jammin,

Not any of the word for word translations I know of unless it has a comment by the translator.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 28 2014,12:08)
    Wakeup,

Last week you were applauding every word that came out of Charles' mouth.

Not so much these days, huh?  :cool:

Mikeb.

I must agree when he speaks right.
    I must corrrect; if He speaks wrong.
    Vise versa.
    I dont have favourites.
    If j42. speaks wrong;I will correct her too.
    If I speak wrong I will correct myself also.
    I will announce my mistakes.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 28 2014,09:20)

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 27 2014,10:54)
    Wakeup,

these  ARE your words:

FOR GOD HAD TO GIVE JOHN THE SIGN OF A DOVE TO IDENTIFY JESUS,THE TRUE MESSIAH.

AND I PROVED TO YOU THAT JOHN RECOGNIZED JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE WENT ON JESUS!

SINCE HE SAID TO JESUS THAT JESUS OUGHT TO BAPTISE HIM RATHER! SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER!

This is a tough one, guys.  Because even when John was imprisoned, he was still sending his own disciples to Jesus to ask if he was the Messiah who was to come.

I get the feeling that the Spirit showed John certain things, but sometimes he felt like maybe that Spirit was just his mind playing tricks on him, and so he sought the truth of the matter by human means.

There are quite a few other scriptural examples of the same thing.  Many people asked for visible and physical signs so they could know for sure that the Spirit or angel was from God………. and for real.

I would most likely be the same way if a voice just started talking to me in my mind, and telling me things.  I would want some kind of sign that it was for real, and that I wasn't just going crazy.  And I would want a sign that it was indeed from God, and not Satan playing tricks to trip me up.

Anyway, that's my two cents on the matter.  Carry on………..

Mikeb.

I agree with you here.

Dont always cosnider voices or dreams as automatically from God.
    Even angel apparitions.
    Look what happened to mohamad.
    That was the angel of darkness appearing as light.
    That was the reason Jesus had to appear to the apostles
    in the flesh,so they can feel and touch him.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

kerwin,

no commentary will agree to you and even bible version.

you have to publish your own king kerwin version so that you will have proof of your false doctrine

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 28 2014,19:55)
    kerwin,

you have to publish your own king kerwin version so that you will have proof of your false doctrine

Jammin,

There are plenty that agree with me. I am certain you will disagree with them as well. John 1:1 is controversial because it requires context to be interpreted correctly and the needed context is not available in John 1:1-14. The commentators I have heard interpret it according to their chosen doctrine.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

And now you've lost me again.  This is why I don't usually get involved with you in scriptural discussions – because your ideas come from outside of the scriptures.

Mike,

I agree, there are no detailed word to word that we came from an original spirits which rebelled!

But in scripture there are STATEMENTS which through reflection, and also through light from the Holy Spirit we could discover  many conclusions!

For instant reflect a bit on this scripture hereunder!

Genesis 6:For after the sons of God ( ANGELS)went in to the daughters of men and they brought forth children, these are the mighty men of old, men of renown.

THE ANGELS TO HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HUMANS, THEY DEFINITELY DESIRED TO DO SO, AND THROUGH THAT DESIRE, THEY SINNED, AND THROUGH SIN THEY BECAME HUMANS!

NOW SINCE THESE ANGEL BECAME HUMANS THROUGH SIN, IT STANDS TO REASON THAT WE ARE HUMANS BECAUSE AT ONE STAGE WE WERE ALSO ANGELS AND SINNED!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 27 2014,22:28)

YOU will correct YOURSELF?

Has anyone else ever been able to correct you? Or are you the only one who can correct you?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2014,09:55)

Has anyone else ever been able to correct you?  Or are you the only one who can correct you?

Mike b.

If you can come up with a scripture or scriptures, that
    can contradict me.I will automatically agree.
    And correct myself. What is the point in teaching lies?
    What is the reward?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Corrections has to be based on scriptures.
    Not PO.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 28 2014,14:34)
    THE ANGELS TO HAD INTERCOURSE WITH HUMANS, THEY DEFINITELY DESIRED TO DO SO, AND THROUGH THAT DESIRE, THEY SINNED, AND THROUGH SIN THEY BECAME HUMANS!

NOW SINCE THESE ANGEL BECAME HUMANS THROUGH SIN, IT STANDS TO REASON THAT WE ARE HUMANS BECAUSE AT ONE STAGE WE WERE ALSO ANGELS AND SINNED!

The angels themselves didn't become humans, Charles.  Their offspring ended up being human/angel hybrids.

Do you ever look at nature and think about all the wonderful shapes, sizes, colors, smells, tastes, etc?

God didn't have to make our world so awe-inspiring for us.  A human being can live an entire lifetime locked in a 8×8 concrete block room.  So God didn't make our world so beautiful and awe-inspiring because we NEEDED it to be that way for us to survive.  He did it for our joy and entertainment.

What if the entire earth, humans and all, were made for the joy and entertainment of God and His spirit sons?

You act as if being a human being is a punishment, and that we must have sinned at one point to receive this terrible existence.

But God took great joy in creating our species.  He made Adam wonderfully, and He saw that it was good.

Imagine watching a couple of cute puppies playing around. And you think to yourself, “They are so freakin' ADORABLE!”

Perhaps observing us makes God and His angels feel the same way observing children, puppies, and kittens make us feel.

Have you ever had a 3 or 4 year old child put on a talent show for you? They're banging on the piano, singing a song they made up, and dancing around like they think they're John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

How can you not take sheer joy from that experience? I believe God and His spirit sons also experience joy like that from watching us sing, dance, act silly, laugh, love, etc.

God created us for His own pleasure. He loves us, and I'm sure He gets much joy from watching our sometimes hilarious antics.

We are a wonderful species, created by a magnificent Creator.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 28 2014,17:03)

Has anyone else ever been able to correct you?  Or are you the only one who can correct you?

Mike b.

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2014,10:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 28 2014,17:03)

Mike b.

:)

Mikeb.

The fallen angels must have materialised to
    have sex with the women,and produced seed.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 29 2014,01:35)

kerwin,

Jammin,

There are plenty that agree with me.  I am certain you will disagree with them as well.  John 1:1 is controversial because it requires context to be interpreted correctly and the needed context is not available in John 1:1-14.  The commentators I have heard interpret it according to their chosen doctrine.

really? who are those people that agree to you? those false teachers? im not surprised

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2014,03:50)
    Mikeb.

wakeup.

You mean like God materialized to cause a human woman to give birth from His seed? :)

Wakeup, the biggest thing you have against your “materialized bodies” theory is Balaam and the donkey. In that scenario, the angel would have had to materialize TWO different times – once in a way only the donkey could see him, and a second time in a way that both the donkey and Balaam could see him.

The way I understand it, the bodies of angels are not “immaterial” at all. But they are such that God can either allow the eyes of mankind to see them, or not.

There are many scriptures that lead me to my conclusion. We can discuss it if you like.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 30 2014,10:31)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2014,03:50)
    Mikeb.

wakeup.

You mean like God materialized to cause a human woman to give birth from His seed?  :)

Wakeup, the biggest thing you have against your “materialized bodies” theory is Balaam and the donkey.  In that scenario, the angel would have had to materialize TWO different times – once in a way only the donkey could see him, and a second time in a way that both the donkey and Balaam could see him.

The way I understand it, the bodies of angels are not “immaterial” at all.  But they are such that God can either allow the eyes of mankind to see them, or not.

There are many scriptures that lead me to my conclusion.  We can discuss it if you like.

Mikeb.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and
    ***they took them wives*** of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God
    ***came in unto***
    the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Came into=sex.
    Those angels produced sperm to make babies.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

What kind of sperm, Wakeup? Human sperm?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 30 2014,11:21)
    What kind of sperm, Wakeup?  Human sperm?

Mikeb.

What sperm?
    Must be something like flesh sperm.
    Their children are not normal,but giants.
    They are hybrids, of flesh and blood, and bone.

Angels can materialise as many have,for a time period.
    They also met Abraham,and Lot.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 29 2014,22:43)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 29 2014,01:35)

kerwin,

Jammin,

There are plenty that agree with me.  I am certain you will disagree with them as well.  John 1:1 is controversial because it requires context to be interpreted correctly and the needed context is not available in John 1:1-14.  The commentators I have heard interpret it according to their chosen doctrine.

really? who are those people that agree to you? those false teachers? im not surprised

Jammin,

You very words prove what I said.  You go looking for those who tell your itching ears what they want to hear.  You asked a question to begin this thread but your ears are stopped so as to not hear anything that might upset your beliefs.

Note: corrected spelling.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

This is a tough one, guys.  Because even when John was imprisoned, he was still sending his own disciples to Jesus to ask if he was the Messiah who was to come.

I get the feeling that the Spirit showed John certain things, but sometimes he felt like maybe that Spirit was just his mind playing tricks on him, and so he sought the truth of the matter by human means.

Mike, Wakeup,

YES MIKE!

AND THIS IS A TOUGH ANSWER POST!

FIRST!That's your worldly wisdom, which for God is FOOLISHNESS!

I from the other hand consider it CHILDISH WITH EVERY RESPECT!

NOW READ AND REALIZE HOW, BOTH OF YOU ARE COMPLETELY IN THE DARK BY YOUR CORRUPTED CARNAL UNDERSTANDING! AGAIN WITH EVERY RESPECT!

Angel Gabriel, Made sure BOTH who Jesus was , and John was!

So both families, and God knows how many, since scriptures made us aware very little of them, KNEW ALL ABOUT JOHN AND JESUS' TASK, BUT KEPT IT PURPOSELY HIDDEN OBVIOUS!

NOW READ:

LUKE 2:41……………And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42And she cried out with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44For behold as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy. 45And blessed art thou that hast believed, because those things shall be accomplished that were spoken to thee by the Lord.

BY ANALYSING THE ABOVE, IT IS QUITE EVIDENT THAT THEY KNEW  QUITE WELL WHOM THEIR CHILDREN WERE! AND ALSO WHAT THEIR MISSION WAS!

NOW MARY AT THE AGE OF 13 YEARS WALKED ALL BY HERSELF FROM NAZARETH TO ELIZABETH IN JUDAH, SO DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT THEY NEVER ORGANIZED A FAMILY FUNCTION, OR THAT THEY  NEVER ORGANIZED  TO MEET WHEN BOTH OF THEM WENT  EVERY YEAR TO GERUSALEM FOR THE PASCH?

LOGICALLY SPEAKING, AT THE AGE OF 12, SINCE JESUS KNEW THAT HE HAD TO DO HIS FATHER’S WORK,JOHN LIKEWISE KNEW HIS, NO DOUBT SINCE HE HAD TO PREPARE BOTH JESUS’ PEOPLE, AND TO ACCOMPLISH  HIS UNIQUE MISSION, WHICH AS JESUS HIMSELF CONFIRMED   THEY, JESUS AND JOHN MUST ESTABLISH THROUGHOUT JUSTICE, WHICH MEANS THAT JESUS DELIVERED SATAN’S SPIRIT WITHIN HIM, ONLY FOR JOHN, OR MORE APPROPRIATE, THE SPIRIT OF MICHAEL WITHIN JOHN’S SOUL AS A HUMAN BEING, TO REMOVE HIM THROUGH BAPTISM, AND LOCK HIM IN HELL TILL JESUS ACCOMPLISHED HIS WORK, WHICH FROM THAT MOMENT IN TIME ON JESUS OFFICIALLY BECAME THE ABSOLUTE RULER OF BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH  FOR ETERNITY! WHICH HE DEMONSTRATED WHEN HE CONTROLLED NATURE AND STOPPED HEAVENLY STORMS AND WALKED OVER EARTHLY WATERS!   GENESIS 1:2

SO BY THE TIME  THEY GREW UP TO COMMENCE THEIR MISSION,THEY THEMSELVES PLANNED IT ALL ACCORDINGLY, OF WHICH ONE VITAL TASK WAS TO TAKE OPPOSITE POSITION IN  SOCIETY, TO MISGUIDE SATAN ,THIS IS CONFIRMED BY THE ACTUAL RELATED EVENTS IN SCRIPTURES, AND ALSO FROM BOTH JESUS, AND JOHN’S OWN WORDS!

NOW THERE ARE EVEN MORE EVIDENCE REGARDING JESUS/JOHN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP BOTH AS COUSINS AND IN GOD'S WORK,BUT THE ABOVE IS MORE JUSTIFIED THEN THAT MISGUIDED STATEMENT BY JOHN: I KNEW HIM NOT!

SO I LEAVE IT TO YOU TO CONTRADICT ME THROUGH SCRIPTURES AND GIVE MORE CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT THEY NEVER KNEW EACH OTHER GO AHEAD SHOW ME! I HAVE MORE TO CANCEL OUT ALL WHATEVER YOU FEEL IS THE RIGHT ALIBI REGARDING THIS I KNEW HIM NOT BY JOHN!

SO WHEN JOHN SAID TO JESUS THAT HE OUGHT TO BE BAPTISE BY HIM, THEREFORE CONFIRMED THAT FROM THE AGE OF UNDERSTANDING, HE KNEW JESUS PERSONALLY THROUGHOUT ON EARTH, BUT NOT BEFORE, THEREFORE WITH REGARDS TO HIS DEITY IN HEAVEN.

NEVER MIND WHEN THE DOVE LANDED ON JESUS!

THE DOVE WAS VITAL FOR THE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE JOHN'S STATEMENT, AND WHO JESUS WAS!

SO MIKE, NOW TO THE OTHER CHILDISH OPINION WHICH YOU STATED, AND WHICH I’M SURE IT COULD NEVER BE SO !

JOHN SENT HIS PEOPLE TO JESUS FIRST TO ALLOW JESUS HIMSELF TO CONFIRM THROUGH HIS OWN MOUTH WHOM HE WAS IN HIS UNIQUE MASTERY WAY WHICH HE DID PERFERCFTLY, FIRST IN A WAY TO KEEP IT ALSO HIDDEN FROM AND CONFUSE MORE SATAN, AND SECOND, IN THE SAME TIME HE PRAISED AND CONFIRMED WHO JOHN WAS!THEN TO EMPHASISE EVEN MORE THAT HE  WAS THE MESSIAH HE DECLARED WITH THAT ODD STATEMENT THAT JOHN WAS MORE PERFECT THEN HIM WHEN HE WAS BORN IN FLESH AND BLOOD, AND ALSO THAT HE, JOHN,WAS LESS THEN THE LEAST ONE IN GOD’S KINGDOM, OBVIOUS AGAIN JESUS IN FLESH AND BLOOD,  AS SON OF MAN!!!!

THIS HE DID ALSO TO CONFIRM THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM, THE CREATOR AND JOHN THE CREATURE , WHICH BOTH OF YOU MIKE, AND WAKEUP ARE STILL BLIND TO BE AWARE OF!

FROM THE OTHER HAND,YES SATAN WITH THAT STATEMENT BELIEVED THAT JOHN WAS THE MESSIAH AND KILLED HIM! AND JESUS THE ANTICHRIST! THE SON OF PERDITION!

THE OTHER VITAL IMPORTANT REASON THAT JOHN SENT HIS DISCIPLES, WAS THAT HE WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT HIS OWN DISCIPLES WOULD NEVER ABANDON, OR OPPOSE IN A WAY JESUS, SINCE JOHN WAS, CONSIDERED BY MANY AS THE MESSIAH, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WASN'T!

AGAIN TO MAKE US AWARE THAT SATAN WAS BLINDFOLDED, OR SCEPTICAL WHO THE MESSIAH REALLY WAS THROUGH THE WHOLE WORK BY JOHN AND JESUS, WHOEVER HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR!

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how you hear. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given: and WHOSOEVER HATH NOT,THAT ALSO WHICH HE THINKETH HE HATH, SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM.

NOW WAKEUP, I ASKED YOU A COMPOUND QUESTION BUT SOMEHOW YOU WERE NOT IN THE POSITION TO ANSWER AND IT IS HERE AGAIN IN CASE YOU DIDN’T READ AS FAR IN MY POST!

BUT THIS TIME I AM ALSO ASKING YOU MIKE SO GIVE A HAND WITH YOUR WORLDY WISDOM! THE FOOLISHNESS OF GOD!

WHY AND IN WHAT WAS JOHN MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS! IN HIS MOTHER’S WOMB!

WAS HE REFERRING TO THE PHYSICAL STATE?

TO THE SPIRIT STATE?

OR BOTH?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

I have ask that question about John my self long ago but i understood it in this way ;

see John the baptist was put in prison and for that reason he could not see himself that actually Jesus was the Christ that as to come ,
    even though John received information that upon the one the holy spirit will remain in the form of a dove will be the one ,HE MAY ALSO KNOWN FROM SCRIPTURES THAT THE Messiah WILL COME AND DO MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF GOD TO CONFIRM THAT HE HIS WHO HE SAYS HE HIS ,SO FROM NOW IN PRISON GOES OUT THE QUESTION OF JOHN SO THAT HE MAY KNOW THAT THE ONE HE BAPTIZED HIS THE REAL MESSIAH AS FORETOLD IN THE SCRIPTURES ,

THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING

Viewing 20 posts - 15,381 through 15,400 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account