JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,361 through 15,380 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I agree that “wisdom” is an abstract quality

Mike,

what is an abstract quality?

IS IT AWKWARD FOR YOU  TO CALL IT SPIRIT?

WHATEVER IS WITHIN ALL EXISTENCE IS BY THE WORD, AND WITH THE WORD, AND THE WORD IS A SPIRIT WHICH THE FATHER SEALED IN THE ENTIRE NATURE!

KEEP IN MIND THAT OUR FLESH BODY WAS ALSO SPIRIT AT ONE STAGE AND LOST ITS SPIRITUAL STATE THROUGH THE REBEL!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2014,08:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 26 2014,15:48)
    I don't see evidence here that literal wisdom is a “spirit”, or a “spirit being”.

Mike,

READ:

Isaiah 11:2And THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon him:  

THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND OF UNDERSTANDING,

THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL, AND OF FORTITUDE,

THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE, AND OF GODLINESS,

3 AND HE SHALL BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL MEANING FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD ?

OK Mike,

The above are the spirits which Jesus owned, FIRST AS THE WORD, TO CREATE ALL, and then as THE WORD MADE FLESH TO MANIFEST GOD'S WORK ON HIS ENEMIES REALM EARTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Isaiah 11 NET Bible
    11:2 The Lord’s spirit will rest on him –

a spirit that gives extraordinary wisdom,

a spirit that provides the ability to execute plans,

a spirit that produces absolute loyalty to the Lord.

11:3 He will take delight in obeying the Lord.

He will not judge by mere appearances,  

or make decisions on the basis of hearsay.

Verse 2 sounds like it describes God's Holy Spirit, which is “a spirit that gives extraordinary wisdom, a spirit that provides the ability to execute plans, a spirit that produces absolute loyalty to the Lord”.

I'm not seeing multiple spirits here, but only one Holy Spirit.

And in verse 3, I don't see any mention of a “spirit of the fear of Jehovah” at all, like it says in the version you quoted.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2014,08:15)

it still wouldn't mean that God has a particular spirit named “Wisdom”

Mike,

Names are nothing, it is the THE SPIRIT what counts, so GOD WOULD ALLOCATE WISDOM TO A PARTICULAR SPIRIT WHICH HE EMANATE AND INSERT IT IN HIS CREATURES, LIKE HE DID IN SOLOMON……….

It is thought by scientists that human beings use a mere 10% of our incredibly designed brains.

So perhaps God just allowed another 5% of Solomon's brain to be used.

I don't think there is any particular “spirit of wisdom” that God sends to certain people, Charles. All of us were created with a fair amount of wisdom. Is that one spirit inserted into everybody?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I don't see evidence here that literal wisdom is a “spirit”, or a “spirit being”.

Mike,

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT GOD CANNOT EMANATE OR EVEN CREATE A SPIRIT BEING AND ALLOCATE TO HIM ONE OF HIS ATTRIBUTES IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH HIS WORK THROUGH HIM NO?

NOW READ:

PROVERBS 8:22The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his ways, before he made any thing from the beginning.

23I was set up from eternity, and of old before the earth was made.

24The depths were not as yet, and I was already conceived. neither had the fountains of waters as yet sprung out:

25The mountains with their huge bulk had not as yet been established: before the hills I was brought forth:

26He had not yet made the earth, nor the rivers, nor the poles of the world.

27When he prepared the heavens, I was present: when with a certain law and compass he enclosed the depths:

28When he established the sky above, and poised the fountains of waters:

29When he compassed the sea with its bounds, and set a law to the waters that they should not pass their limits: when be balanced the foundations of the earth;

30I was with him forming all things: and was delighted every day, playing before him at all times;

THE ABOVE IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT GOD POSSESSED, OR OWNED WISDOM, OBVIOUS AS ONE OF HIS VITAL ATTRIBUTES WITH HIM, FROM ETERNITY!
    THEN IT IS ALSO CLEAR THAT GOD BROUGHT FORTH OBVIOUS A SPIRIT AND ALLOCATED  WISDOM TO HIM/HER BEFORE OUR CREATION!

IT IS DEFINITELY ALSO CLEAR  THAT IT WAS WITH THE WORD FORMING ALL THINGS, SINCE ALL WAS CREATED BY HIM, AND WITH HIM!

THEN WE COME TO THE CONCLUSION TO WHAT PAUL MEANT WHEN HE STATED THAT:

CHRIST,THE WORD MADE FLESH, IS THE WISDOM AND POWER OF GOD!

WE ALSO COME TO THE CONCLUSION WHY WISDOM IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE FEMININE IMAGE  ALSO IN JESUS

Now read Genesis 1: 27 And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: MALE AND FEMALE  he created them.

SO FROM THE ABOVE IT IS CLEAR THAT THE FACT THAT THE FIRST ADAM WAS CREATED BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, IT IS ALSO A REFERENCE TO JESUS THE SECOND ADAM, THE LIFE GIVING SPIRIT TO BE ALSO BORN MALE AND FEMALE, OTHERWISE THE FEMALE WOULD BE IN A WAY NEGLECTED BY GOD, AND ALSO NOT REDEEMED!

THIS WAS QUITE INDICATED BY JESUS WHEN HE  STATED:

Luke 7:35 And wisdom is justified by all HER children.

THIS IS A REFERENCE TO  ALL THE WOMEN, WISDOM'S CHILDREN! WHO WERE ALSO MYSTERIOUSLY, AND WISELY REDEEMED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST ALTHOUGH THEY WERE  NOT GIVEN IMPORTANCE IN THE CHURCH,AND STILL BATTLING IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR PRIESTHOOD, AND EVEN TO REACH THE HIGHEST POSITION AS POPE!

THAT WOULD BE THE DAY!

MORE:

13:34………….how often would I have gathered thy children as the bird doth HER brood under HER wings, and thou wouldest not?

THE ABOVE IS DIRECTED TO JERUSALEM DEFINITELY TO SIGNIFY THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY IN THE FEMINISM OF EVE! THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING IN THE FLESH!

NOW HEREUNDER JESUS EVEN COMPARED HIMSELF WITH A WOMAN IN LABOUR!

21A woman, when she is in labour, hath sorrow, because her hour is come;………..22So also you now indeed have sorrow; but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice; and your joy no man shall take from you.

TO CONCLUDE REFLECT THE FEMININE ASPECT IN JESUS’ REDEMPTION!

JESUS ISSUED BLOOD AND WATER FROM HIS BREAST WHEN THROUGH HIS DEATH GAVE BIRTH TO ALL HIS NEW  CREATION!

A WOMAN DOES ALSO THE SAME THING TO HER NEW BORN WITH HER FIRST MILK

JESUS SUFFERED TO GIVE LIFE TO ALL HIS NEW CREATION: CHILDREN OF GOD!

A WOMAN DOES ALSO THE SAME THING TO GIVE LIFE TO  HER NEW BORN CHILD

JESUS ALSO IS THE WATER OF LIFE IN REV:22:17 let him take the water of life, freely.

THE WOMAN ALSO GIVES HER CHILD IN HER WOMB, WATER OF LIFE FREELY DURING PREGNANCY!

THERE ARE MORE OF IT BUT SINCE YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO LONG POSTS I QUIT!

So make your point fast, because I'm eventually going to bail from this one.)

I don’t blame you Mike, it is always subject to the love of either GOD, or god of the world! One cannot serve two masters!

SO NOW YOU CAN BAIL!

I WILL NEVER DO SO!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2014,08:22)

I agree that “wisdom” is an abstract quality

Mike,

what is an abstract quality?

IS IT AWKWARD FOR YOU TO CALL IT SPIRIT?

It's not that it would be “awkward”.  It's more a matter of it being inaccurate.

Love is also an abstract quality that most of us have.  But I also don't believe “love” is a particular “spirit of God” that is “inserted into us”.

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2014,08:22)
    KEEP IN MIND THAT OUR FLESH BODY WAS ALSO SPIRIT AT ONE STAGE AND LOST ITS SPIRITUAL STATE THROUGH THE REBEL!

And now you've lost me again.  This is why I don't usually get involved with you in scriptural discussions – because your ideas come from outside of the scriptures.

Scripture clearly says that God created Adam “from the dust of the earth”.  That means mankind was created from the elements of our earth and our biosphere.  We are comprised of iron, oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, zinc, etc. – all elements of our environment.

Scripture does not tell me that we were originally spirit beings like the angels.  So why would YOU tell me that?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 27 2014,01:43)

And in verse 3, I don't see any mention of a “spirit of the fear of Jehovah” at all, like it says in the version you quoted.

Mike,

You know what versions I quote:

either KJV

or DRB.

THE OLDEST EVER!

I would never opt to rely on others!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 26 2014,08:55)
    PROVERBS 8:22The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his ways, before he made any thing from the beginning.

24The depths were not as yet, and I was already conceived. neither had the fountains of waters as yet sprung out:

25The mountains with their huge bulk had not as yet been established: before the hills I was brought forth

THE ABOVE IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT GOD POSSESSED, OR OWNED WISDOM, OBVIOUS AS ONE OF HIS VITAL ATTRIBUTES WITH HIM, FROM ETERNITY!

But you are using a flawed translation of verse 22, Charles.  Try one of these:

NET ©
    The Lord created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

NIV ©
    “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;

NLT ©
    “The LORD formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else.

MSG ©
    “GOD sovereignly made me–the first, the basic–before he did anything else.

BBE ©
    The Lord made me as the start of his way, the first of his works in the past.

NRSV ©
    The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of long ago.

All you need to do is look to the translation you posted, and see the words “conceived” and “brought forth” in verses 24 and 25.  Then you'll realize that what Proverbs 8:22-31 is REALLY clear about is the fact that this particular PERSON, who is only METAPHORICALLY called “wisdom”, was the first thing God ever created.  He was the first to be “created”, “conceived”, and “brought forth into existence”.

Let the context speak to you, Charles.  It seems obvious that LITERAL wisdom already existed in God from eternity.  So what would it mean that wisdom was “conceived”?  Something that God has ALWAYS had cannot later “be conceived”.

So I agree with the last statement in your quote box above – which is why the word “conceived” tells us that the “wisdom” in verses 22-31 is not LITERAL wisdom – but a person being personified as wisdom. And 1 Corinthians 1:24 tells us who that PERSON was.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

NO; THEY HAVE NEVER MET PERSONALLY, JOHN LIVED IN THE WILDERNESS,AND ATE LOCUTS.JOHN WAS NOT FROM HEAVEN.
    FOR GOD HAD TO GIVE JOHN THE SIGN OF A DOVE TO IDENTIFY JESUS,THE TRUE MESSIAH.

Wakeup,

Read:

Matthew 3:14 But John stayed him, saying: I ought to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?

OK WHEN JOHN SAID THE ABOVE WORDS TO JESUS, HE STILL HAD TO BAPTISE HIM!

SO CONFIRMING WHAT I SAID, THAT HE NEVER KNEW HIM AS GOD, IN HEAVEN! SINCE NO ONE KNEW GOD, EXCEPT THROUGH THE WORD WHICH SPOKE WITHIN THEM!
    THE ONLY KIND OF COMMUNICATION ANGELS EVER HAD WITH GOD!

NO ONE COULD SEE GOD AND LIVE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

this topic should now be closed. it has been cleared that the Word of God is christ himself.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 27 2014,04:02)
    this topic should now be closed. it has been cleared that the Word of God is christ himself.

Jammin,

Why did you bother starting it as you had already firmly established the answer you chose in your mind no matter what the evidence shows.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

MIKE,

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU PUT GOD IN THE SAME BASKET OF HUMANITY!

WHATEVER GOD DO HE ONLY DOES IT THROUGH HIS SPIRIT, IN HIS SPIRIT, AND BY HIS SPIRIT, SO IT WOULD BE TOTALLY SPIRIT SUBSTANCE, AND ONLY HE KNOWS HOW, IN WHAT QUANTITY, AND STATE, HE GIVES IT.

OUR GENERAL WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IS FOOLISHNESS TO GOD

AND GOD FOOLISHNESS, IS SUPERIOR TO HUMAN WISDOM!

YOU MIKE WITH EVERY RESPECT,SHOULD PRACTICE MORE WHAT YOU READ IN SCRIPTURES, BUT ALWAYS WITHIN GOD'S SPIRIT CONCEPTS, AND IGNORE COMPLETELY HUMAN CONCEPTS!

READ SCRIPTURES AND MAKE SURE TO KEEP WITHIN GOD'S CONCEPTS:

But if any of you want wisdom, let him ask of God, who GIVES to all men abundantly, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Daniel2:21And he changeth times and ages: taketh away kingdoms and establisheth them, GIVES wisdom to the wise, and knowledge to them that have understanding.

Ecclesiastes 2 God hath GIVEN to a man that is good in his sight, wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: …………….

THE MOST COMMON WORD IS GIVES NOT AS YOU PUT IT ALLOW 5% OF SOLOMON'S BRAIN TO BE USED!

SO MY BRAINS ARE IN A WAY BLOCKED BY GOD, WHICH IS NOT SO

IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES IT IS CLEAR THAT GOD GIVES WISDOM BOTH TO THE WISE , AND TO THOSE WHO ASKS HIM EVEN IF HE LACKS IT!

BUT IT IS ALWAYS DEPENDING ON US HOW MUCH WE ASK HIM IN ORDER TO LOVE HIM MORE, BECAUSE WHAT WE DO IS ALWAYS FOR HIS LOVE, BECAUSE HE IS LOVE ITSELF, AND EVERYTHING IS CREATED THROUGH HIS SPIRIT OF LOVE, THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT, APART OF THE SPIRIT OF MERCY!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 27 2014,07:25)

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

NO; THEY HAVE NEVER MET PERSONALLY, JOHN LIVED IN THE WILDERNESS,AND ATE LOCUTS.JOHN WAS NOT FROM HEAVEN.

Wakeup,

Read:

Matthew 3:14 But John stayed him, saying: I ought to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me?

OK WHEN JOHN SAID THE ABOVE WORDS TO JESUS, HE STILL HAD TO BAPTISE HIM!

SO CONFIRMING WHAT I SAID, THAT HE NEVER KNEW HIM AS GOD, IN HEAVEN! SINCE NO ONE KNEW GOD, EXCEPT THROUGH THE WORD WHICH SPOKE WITHIN THEM!
    THE ONLY KIND OF COMMUNICATION ANGELS EVER HAD WITH GOD!

NO ONE COULD SEE GOD AND LIVE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

John the Baptist was blessed with the Holy Spirit
    at conception.
    Jesus had the Holy Spirit in full measure at conception.
    John knew Jesus.
    Jesus in the womb met John in the womb,and john in the womb leaped.
    Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the *babe leaped in her womb*; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

kerwin,

i did not. the bible said that

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

John knew Jesus.

Wakeup,

these  ARE your words:

AND I PROVED TO YOU THAT JOHN RECOGNIZED JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE WENT ON JESUS!

SINCE HE SAID TO JESUS THAT JESUS OUGHT TO BAPTISE HIM RATHER! SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER!

AND HOW!

NOW YOU ARE IN COMPLETE CONFUSION READ:

John 1:30 This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man,

WHO IS PREFERRED BEFORE ME: OBVIOUS THE SON OF GOD! AND ALSO WITH THIS STATEMENT JOHN IS CONFIRMING THAT HE IS MICHAEL! THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN!

BECAUSE HE WAS BEFORE ME OBVIOUS AGAIN HE WAS ,AND IS ALWAYS WITH THE FATHER! NOT CREATED LIKE MICHAEL WAS!

FROM THE ABOVE CONTEXT, JOHN WAS REFERRING TO MATTERS WITHIN HEAVEN'S REALM, WHEN JESUS, THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, WAS STILL A MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT WITHIN CREATION!!!

SO HE NEVER KNEW THE SON YET. WITHIN HEAVENS REALM!

33 AND I KNEW HIM NOT; BEFORE THEY MET EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME GOD KNOWS WHEN ON EARTH AS COUSINS ,BEFORE THEIR MISSION!

BUT HE WHO SENT ME, ………AS I SAID OBVIOUS HE NEVER SAW GOD AND WILL NEVER SEE HIM! UNLESS HE DIES!

JESUS IS THE ONLY IMAGE OF GOD, AND ONLY WITHIN HIM IS GOD REVEALED! JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE VISIBLE GOD!

THE FATHER  IS NOT VISIBLE AND HE NEVER WILL BE EXCEPT IN JESUS

Jesus in the womb met John in the womb,and John in the womb leaped.

NONSENSE you are completely lost!

ONLY MARY WAS CREATED TO CARRY JESUS' SPIRIT IN HER WOMB! THE SON OF GOD! GOD IN FLESH! AND ALSO THE SPOUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! THEREFORE FULL OF GRACE, AND FULL OF SPIRIT!

ELIZABETH WAS NOT SINLESS! HOW ON EARTH COULD SHE EVER CARRY BOTH JESUS' AND JOHN'S SPIRIT! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Luke 1:41   And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the *babe leaped in her womb*; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

THAT WAS ONLY ONE OBVIOUS REASON WHY JOHN LEAPED!

I RATHER NOT TELL YOU WHY JOHN LEAPED, BUT YOU SHOULD REALIZE WHY IF YOU REFLECT SERIOUSLY!

THINK ABOUT IT!

WHAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JESUS AND JOHN, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT JESUS DECLARED THAT THERE WAS NO ONE AS PERFECT AS JOHN WHO WAS BORN OF A WOMAN?

WHO WAS JOHN THEN? SINCE HE WAS MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS! AS A FOETUS!

IN WHAT JOHN WAS MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS!

WAS HE REFERRING TO THE PHYSICAL STATE?

TO THE SPIRIT STATE?

OR BOTH?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE STATING THAT THE BLOOD WAS AFTER ADAM SINNED.

Wakeup,

What's wrong with you?

Why don't you reflect enough on what I write, THEN YOU ANSWER!

READ THIS SCRIPTURE AGAIN:

11Because the life of the flesh is in the blood:

THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD,

AND THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING

SO WHAT KEEPS THE FLESH BODY ALIVE?

THE SOUL!

SO THE SOUL IS LOCKED IN THE BLOOD!

and I have given it to you,( THE BLOOD) THAT YOU MAY MAKE ATONEMENT WITH IT UPON THE ALTAR  *for your souls*, OK SO THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN  FOR  THE SOULS! OBVIOUS, SINCE THEY SINNED!NO?

SO ADAM NEVER HAD BLOOD WHEN HE WAS HOLY IN THE GARDEN, HE WAS IN GOD’S IMAGE ALL SPIRITUAL ELEMENTS, NOTHING EARTHLY, SATANIC!

BUT AS SOON AS HE SINNED, SATAN ENTERED IN ADAM’S SOUL  

SO THE BLOOD WAS SATAN'S PRESENCE! AND THE SOUL WAS LOCKED IN IT, AND SINCE SATAN WAS THE DIRECT OPPONENT WITH GOD TO ACHIEVE MANHOOD, GOD SUPPLIED ADAM WITH THE RESPECTIVE EARTHLY, MORTAL  GENERAL PHYSICAL ELEMENTS RELATED TO HIS OPPONENT, SATAN'S CONCEPT!

GOD IS JUST, AND ADAM REJECTED GOD, AND OPTED TO OBEY SATAN’S DIRECTION! AND HE BECAME HIS IMAGE!

and the blood may be for an expiation *OF THE SOUL*.

THEREFORE THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN AFTER THEY SINNED FOR AN EXPIATION OF THE SOUL!

NOW READ:

LEVITICUS 17:14 For the life of all flesh is in the blood: therefore I said to the children of Israel:

YOU SHALL NOT EAT BLOOD of any flesh at all, because the life of the flesh THE SOUL is in the blood, and whosoever eateth it, shall be cut off

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT SATAN'S SPIRIT OWNED ALL SOULS, THROUGH SIN!

NOW THE REASON THAT THEY OFFERED ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND POURED THE BLOOD ON THE ALTAR TO BE BURNED WAS, SO THROUGH THE BURNING OF THE BLOOD, SATAN'S SPIRIT WOULD BE ELIMINATED, AND THE SOULS WHICH OBVIOUS WHERE WITHIN THE BLOOD WOULD BE RELEASED CLEAN FROM SATAN'S SPIRIT, AND WOULD ENTER THROUGH THE SPERM OF MAN IN THE WOMB OF THE WOMAN!

JESUS HAD TO COME IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, THEREFORE ALSO IN FLESH AND BLOOD BUT DIVINE THROUGHOUT, THE ONLY STATE IN ORDER TO BE THE MESSIAH!

SO JESUS REDEEMED ALL, AND FROM THEN ON, SACRIFICE WAS ABOLISHED, BLOOD COULD BE GIVEN, AND EATEN!

SATAN WOULD ONLY ENTER IN HUMAN SOUL THROUGH OUR OWN WILL, NOT AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH CONCEPTION LIKE HE USED TO DO THROUGH ADAM SIN!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

AND I PROVED TO YOU THAT JOHN RECOGNIZED JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD BEFORE THE DOVE WENT ON JESUS!
    SINCE HE SAID TO JESUS THAT JESUS OUGHT TO BAPTISE HIM RATHER! SO THEY KNEW EACH OTHER!
    AND HOW!
    NOW YOU ARE IN COMPLETE CONFUSION READ:

John recognised Jesus,but they have never met in person before.The dove is for God to show John, that he REALLY is the anointed one.

John 1:30 This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man,
    WHO IS PREFERRED BEFORE ME: OBVIOUS THE SON OF GOD! AND ALSO WITH THIS STATEMENT JOHN IS CONFIRMING THAT HE IS MICHAEL! THE PRINCE OF HEAVEN!
    BECAUSE HE WAS BEFORE ME OBVIOUS AGAIN HE WAS ,AND IS ALWAYS WITH THE FATHER! NOT CREATED LIKE MICHAEL WAS!

Why would you bring Micha'el in to this?
    Are you saying that John is also Micha'el?

FROM THE ABOVE CONTEXT, JOHN WAS REFERRING TO MATTERS WITHIN HEAVEN'S REALM, WHEN JESUS, THE WORD THE SON'S SPIRIT, WAS STILL A MYSTERIOUS SPIRIT WITHIN CREATION!!!

Now you are starting to go off track.
    The Word is the Son: and the spirit of God is in Him
    in full.

SO HE NEVER KNEW THE SON YET. WITHIN HEAVENS REALM!
    33 AND I KNEW HIM NOT; BEFORE THEY MET EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME GOD KNOWS WHEN ON EARTH AS COUSINS ,BEFORE THEIR MISSION!

John did not come from heaven,he was born by the will of the flesh. Jesus was born by the will of God.

BUT HE WHO SENT ME, ………AS I SAID OBVIOUS HE NEVER SAW GOD AND WILL NEVER SEE HIM! UNLESS HE DIES!

It is God who sends John.

JESUS IS THE ONLY IMAGE OF GOD, AND ONLY WITHIN HIM IS GOD REVEALED! JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUE VISIBLE GOD!
    *THE FATHER IS NOT VISIBLE AND HE NEVER WILL BE* EXCEPT IN JESUS

When Gods plan is finalised on earth; and in the new heavens and earth. God will also dwell on earth,and we shall see His face.We all be as the angels: spirit creatures,and we can see spirit creatures.(rev.21).

Jesus in the womb met John in the womb,and John in the womb leaped.(luke.1:41).

NONSENSE you are completely lost!
    ONLY MARY WAS CREATED TO CARRY JESUS' SPIRIT IN HER WOMB! THE SON OF GOD! GOD IN FLESH! AND ALSO THE SPOUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! THEREFORE FULL OF GRACE, AND FULL OF SPIRIT!
    ELIZABETH WAS NOT SINLESS! HOW ON EARTH COULD SHE EVER CARRY BOTH JESUS' AND JOHN'S SPIRIT! YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

Luke 1:14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

Luke 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost,
    **even from his mother's womb**.

Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the
    *babe leaped in her womb*;
    and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

THAT WAS ONLY ONE OBVIOUS REASON WHY JOHN LEAPED!
    I RATHER NOT TELL YOU WHY JOHN LEAPED, BUT YOU SHOULD REALIZE WHY IF YOU REFLECT SERIOUSLY!
    THINK ABOUT IT!
    WHAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JESUS AND JOHN, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT JESUS DECLARED THAT THERE WAS NO ONE AS PERFECT AS JOHN WHO WAS BORN OF A WOMAN?
    WHO WAS JOHN THEN? SINCE HE WAS MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS! AS A FOETUS!
    IN WHAT JOHN WAS MORE PERFECT THEN JESUS!
    WAS HE REFERRING TO THE PHYSICAL STATE?
    TO THE SPIRIT STATE?
    OR BOTH?

There is a big difference between Jesus and John.
    Jesus was the Word made flesh.
    Jesus is the creator of all that is created.
    Jesus was born by the will of God.
    Jesus is the Messiah.
    Jesus was spoken of in the old prophesies.
    John was not more perfect than Jesus.
    He only was born six months earlier.
    Born by the will of the flesh.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 27 2014,00:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 27 2014,01:50)

MIKE,

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, YOU PUT GOD IN THE SAME BASKET OF HUMANITY!

WHATEVER GOD DO HE ONLY DOES IT THROUGH HIS SPIRIT, IN HIS SPIRIT, AND BY HIS SPIRIT, SO IT WOULD BE TOTALLY SPIRIT SUBSTANCE, AND ONLY HE KNOWS HOW, IN WHAT QUANTITY, AND STATE, HE GIVES IT.

So the same applies with love, and anger, and jealousy, etc?

Are all these emotions human beings have really just spirits that God inserts into all of us?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 27 2014,10:54)
    Wakeup,

these  ARE your words:

This is a tough one, guys. Because even when John was imprisoned, he was still sending his own disciples to Jesus to ask if he was the Messiah who was to come.

I get the feeling that the Spirit showed John certain things, but sometimes he felt like maybe that Spirit was just his mind playing tricks on him, and so he sought the truth of the matter by human means.

There are quite a few other scriptural examples of the same thing. Many people asked for visible and physical signs so they could know for sure that the Spirit or angel was from God………. and for real.

I would most likely be the same way if a voice just started talking to me in my mind, and telling me things. I would want some kind of sign that it was for real, and that I wasn't just going crazy. And I would want a sign that it was indeed from God, and not Satan playing tricks to trip me up.

Anyway, that's my two cents on the matter. Carry on………..

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE STATING THAT THE BLOOD WAS AFTER ADAM SINNED.ADAM WAS CREATED WITH BLOOD IN HIS VEINS.

Wakeup,
    What's wrong with you?
    Why don't you reflect enough on what I write, THEN YOU ANSWER!
    READ THIS SCRIPTURE AGAIN:
    11Because the life of the flesh is in the blood:
    THE LIFE OF THE FLESH IS IN THE BLOOD,
    AND THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING
    SO WHAT KEEPS THE FLESH BODY ALIVE?
    THE SOUL!
    SO THE SOUL IS LOCKED IN THE BLOOD!

The *life* is in the blood,not the soul.
    Every person has his own soul; and all have blood in their veins.
    Some are bad souls and some are good souls.
    The God fearing are the good souls.
    The spirit of God gives life Yes; **everlasting life**.

and I have given it to you,( THE BLOOD) THAT YOU MAY MAKE ATONEMENT WITH IT UPON THE ALTAR *for your souls*, OK SO THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN FOR THE SOULS! OBVIOUS, SINCE THEY SINNED!NO?

Do as told;for your own souls sake.
    Those animal sacrifices are to be kept by the jews untill the real sacrifice;which is jesus.
    Jesus blood is Holy blood for God is His Father.
    And He was the Word made flesh.God does not need bulls.
    What he wanted of the jews was obedience.
    There is mercy in Jesus blood.

SO ADAM NEVER HAD BLOOD WHEN HE WAS HOLY IN THE GARDEN, HE WAS IN GOD’S IMAGE ALL SPIRITUAL ELEMENTS, NOTHING EARTHLY, SATANIC!
    BUT AS SOON AS HE SINNED, SATAN ENTERED IN ADAM’S SOUL

No; this is not in scripture:
    We all dont have satan in us; we are not all possessed.
    But we have the spirit of man in us,that is all the desires of the flesh.The lust of the flesh.
    This is what we must get rid of.
    And this can only be done by seeking God,and be transformed in our minds. To think and do things in our life
    that is pleasing to God.And reject all temptations of the flesh.

SO THE BLOOD WAS SATAN'S PRESENCE! AND THE SOUL WAS LOCKED IN IT, AND SINCE SATAN WAS THE DIRECT OPPONENT WITH GOD TO ACHIEVE MANHOOD, GOD SUPPLIED ADAM WITH THE RESPECTIVE EARTHLY, MORTAL GENERAL PHYSICAL ELEMENTS RELATED TO HIS OPPONENT, SATAN'S CONCEPT!

No; satan has no part in our body; only if we live and do his will,and do the evil thing,we are walking in his path.
    Satan and his angels are there to tempt us, to follow the lust of the flesh.Satan's world is the material world.
    God's world is the spiritual,which last forever.

GOD IS JUST, AND ADAM REJECTED GOD, AND OPTED TO OBEY SATAN’S DIRECTION! AND HE BECAME HIS IMAGE!
    and the blood may be for an expiation *OF THE SOUL*.
    THEREFORE THE BLOOD WAS GIVEN AFTER THEY SINNED FOR AN EXPIATION OF THE SOUL!

Eve did not exactly rejected God,but followed satans path
    instead.
    She believed satan rather than God. Because Eve said;
    The fruit looks good,she was tempted by her desire of the
    flesh. And adam got tempted by his wife.Both are one flesh.
    Now all humans are lead by satan doing things his way.
    following the lust of the flesh.

NOW READ:
    LEVITICUS 17:14 For the life of all flesh is in the blood: therefore I said to the children of Israel:

THE *LIFE* IS IN THE BLOOD; NOT THE SOUL.

YOU SHALL NOT EAT BLOOD of any flesh at all, because the life of the flesh *THE SOUL* is in the blood, and whosoever eateth it, shall be cut off[

YOU HAVE TWISTED THE WORD HERE.
    THE LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD;NOT THE SOUL.

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT SATAN'S SPIRIT OWNED ALL SOULS, THROUGH SIN!

Not so: only if we follow his way of living;which is the lust of the flesh,and do the unclean thing. He is our god.

NOW THE REASON THAT THEY OFFERED ANIMAL SACRIFICE AND POURED THE BLOOD ON THE ALTAR TO BE BURNED WAS, SO THROUGH THE BURNING OF THE BLOOD, SATAN'S SPIRIT WOULD BE ELIMINATED, AND THE SOULS WHICH OBVIOUS WHERE WITHIN THE BLOOD WOULD BE RELEASED CLEAN FROM SATAN'S SPIRIT, AND WOULD ENTER THROUGH THE SPERM OF MAN IN THE WOMB OF THE WOMAN!

How did you come to that conclusion?
    All temptations comes from the outside.
    If we follow God,we will not be able to be tempted,because of our love for our God.If we follow our lust we will be tempted big time. Not only by satan,but by his angels also.
    Love the Lord your God with all your soul, and with all your mind,and all your strength,and none of his temptations will
    succeed.

JESUS HAD TO COME IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, THEREFORE ALSO IN FLESH AND BLOOD BUT DIVINE THROUGHOUT, THE ONLY STATE IN ORDER TO BE THE MESSIAH!
    SO JESUS REDEEMED ALL, AND FROM THEN ON, SACRIFICE WAS ABOLISHED, BLOOD COULD BE GIVEN, AND EATEN!

Jesus came to preach the gospels to men,to shine the light.
    So we can know God and His will. And to give his blood for all mankind.If we believe in Him and follow His commandments,we shall have mercy. Works only is not
    enough to get everlasting life.We need to believe and DO.

SATAN WOULD ONLY ENTER IN HUMAN SOUL THROUGH OUR OWN WILL, NOT AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH CONCEPTION LIKE HE USED TO DO THROUGH ADAM SIN!

Here is a contradiction to your previous statement.
    You said that satan spirit has become part of our blood.
    And his spirit has to be burned at the sacrifice to eliminate him??.

PS. Satan and his angels are not inside us unless invited.
    Not every person is possessed.
    But most have lived and followed his system of living.
    The god of this world(babylon) is satan.
    We need to come out of babylon,and enter into
    zion,where there is peace and God fearing.
    All the saints
    and the angels are in Zion,the city of our
    God.Dont touch the unclean thing,seek the Lord.
    follow his commandments,love your neighbour.
    you are then in zion where all the angels dwell.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Wakeup,

Last week you were applauding every word that came out of Charles' mouth.

Not so much these days, huh? :cool:

Viewing 20 posts - 15,361 through 15,380 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account