JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,221 through 15,240 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 09 2014,07:07)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 09 2014,04:48)
    T,

The children of Israel were to be a light to the Gentiles and they did just that when both the Messiah and his messengers came from among them to spread his message throughout the world.

The word that came to the people was written on stone and paper but the word that Jesus brings is written on the human heart but never the less it is still the word of God.  Stone and paper are a shadow of the heart of men.

k

dID YOU ever read the first commandment ? you really should read it again  ,and see if the law was not intended to be written in the heart ,

also understand that yes ISRAEL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LIGHT OF THE NATIONS BUT TOTALLY FAILED THEY REBEL AGAINST THEIR GOD ,

YOU SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND NO ONE CAN WRITE SOME THING ON MEN'S HEART UNLESS THE PERSON IT SELF WANT IT AND ASK FOR TO GOD ,

STONE AND PAPER HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT GOD HAD SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON DOWN TO EARTH UNDER THE COVER OF FLESH TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS ,

THIS IS THE REAL PART NOT A SHADOW

T,

The ten commandment that were the very word that came out of Jehovah's mouth were later written on stone and Scripture today is written on paper. Both are done that a man may obey them. The words that are written on the human heart are the words the conceive and give birth to a man's fruit.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2014,07:38)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 08 2014,14:33)
    1.  God's word commands all things that are in heaven and on earth and so does Jesus.

2.  God's word is a mediator between God and man and is Jesus.

Please explain these claims, Kerwin.

1.  Do you believe God's word is a living being in heaven who goes about making commands to other beings in heaven and on earth?

2.  Are you saying that God's spoken words are living beings who come and talk to us about things God said?  And that we can ask these words some questions, and they will take our questions to God and get back to us with His answers?

Mike,

I personified God's word to show its relationship to Jesus.

carmel
    Participant

Are you saying that God's spoken words are living beings who come and talk to us about things God said?  And that we can ask these words some questions, and they will take our questions to God and get back to us with His answers?

Mike,

YOUR PERSPECTIVE, REGARDING GOD'S WORD, IS COMPLETELY BLANK, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON, THAT YOU ARE TREATING GOD AS A MERE CREATURE!

GOD IS A UNIQUE , THE MOST MYSTERIOUS, AND OMNIPOTENT  SPIRIT, AND ALL HIS ATTRIBUTES REMAIN SPIRITS WITHIN HIM AND PART OF HIM, NOT WITHSTANDING THE FACT, THAT WHEN HE FEELS FIT, HE TRANSFORM THEM INTO VARIOUS SPIRITUAL BEINGS, AND  ALSO INTO VARIOUS BOTH SPIRITUAL AND FLESH BEINGS.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD ITSELF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT GOD DOES NOT SPEAK HIS WORDS EVEN STILL!

GOD NEVER DIMINISHES HIS STATE, BUT ALWAYS ENRICHES, IN ALL THE THINGS HE DOES, EVEN IF WITHIN OUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY IT WOULD SEEM THAT HE IS LOSING, LIKE WHEN HE LOST LUCIFER AND HIS ANGELS AND CONDEMNED THEM TO HELL ON EARTH.

SO, HE BECAME MORE POWERFUL FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ALTHOUGH HE WAS AND STILL IS RULING THROUGH HIS OWN LIGHT, AS SOON AS LUCIFER REBELLED HE CONTINUED RULING THROUGH DARKNESS AS WELL, AND EVEN GLORIFIED THROUGH DEATH AND SIN, THE ESSENCE OF DARKNESS!

NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WISDOM IS?

IS IT AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD ONLY?

IS IT A SPIRIT BEING ONLY?

OR IS IT BOTH SPIRIT BEING AND AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 10 2014,00:55)

T,

The children of Israel were to be a light to the Gentiles and they did just that when both the Messiah and his messengers came from among them to spread his message throughout the world.

The word that came to the people was written on stone and paper but the word that Jesus brings is written on the human heart but never the less it is still the word of God.  Stone and paper are a shadow of the heart of men.

k

dID YOU ever read the first commandment ? you really should read it again  ,and see if the law was not intended to be written in the heart ,

also understand that yes ISRAEL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LIGHT OF THE NATIONS BUT TOTALLY FAILED THEY REBEL AGAINST THEIR GOD ,

YOU SHOULD ALSO UNDERSTAND NO ONE CAN WRITE SOME THING ON MEN'S HEART UNLESS THE PERSON IT SELF WANT IT AND ASK FOR TO GOD ,

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT GOD HAD SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON DOWN TO EARTH UNDER THE COVER OF FLESH TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR SINS ,

T,

The ten commandment that were the very word that came out of Jehovah's mouth were later written on stone and Scripture today is written on paper.  Both are done that a man may obey them. The words that are written on the human heart are the words the conceive and give birth to a man's fruit.

k

The ten commandment that were the very word that came out of Jehovah's mouth were later written on stone and Scripture today is written on paper.  Both are done that a man may obey them. The words that are written on the human heart are the words the conceive and give birth to a man's fruit.

absolutely,right you are ,but we know that there was more than the 10 commandments right ? yes; and Solomon in Proverb says as well to implant the commandments and God's precepts IN YOUR HEART FOR THE REASON THAT WE MAY NOT STRAY FROM THEM ,BUT ALSO TO LOVE GOD FOR IT .

STONE AND SKIN AND PAPER ARE ONLY TOOLS AND DO NOT LAST ;BUT THE SOUL THAT PLANTED THE WORDS OF GOD IN HIS HEART WILL BE LIVING FOREVER

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 10 2014,03:07)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 10 2014,00:55)

T,

k

T,

k

absolutely,right you are ,but we know that there was more than the 10 commandments right ? yes; and Solomon in Proverb says as well to implant  the commandments and God's precepts  IN YOUR HEART FOR THE REASON THAT WE MAY NOT STRAY FROM  THEM ,BUT ALSO TO LOVE GOD FOR IT .

STONE AND SKIN AND PAPER ARE ONLY TOOLS AND DO NOT LAST ;BUT THE SOUL THAT PLANTED THE WORDS OF GOD IN HIS HEART WILL BE LIVING FOREVER

T,

Yes, That is why I said stone and paper are a shadow of the human heart.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2014,23:16)
    Of course it is from the day he was on that white horse.
    It was said that no one *knew* Him.

The Word of God's name is the Word of God.

So if no one “knew” his new name at the time he is riding the horse, then it is clear that no one today knows it, right?

Because if they don't yet know it in the future, then how could we today know it?

How could we today know something that those in the future STILL don't know?

On the other hand, we already know that one of Jesus' names is “the Word of God”.  So that cannot possibly be his new name that nobody but himself knows.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2014,06:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2014,12:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2014,12:57)
    When God's Word was made flesh(a human) His name is Jesus. But now, He is back as the Word of God.

Wakeup, are you saying he is no longer Jesus?

You also believe that God died on the cross.

Don't YOU also believe that, Wakeup?  Or do you believe the one who was crucified was someone OTHER THAN God?

Which one do you believe?

Mike B.

Does not the scripture mention a NEW NAME?
    Why does he need a NEW NAME?
    If your name will be changed ;it wont be mike any more would it?

wakeup.

Are you seriously telling me that we are to ask God for anything in the name of Jesus Christ, when that's not even his name anymore?

Jesus has had MANY different names, Wakeup.  Just because he was given a new one we don't know doesn't mean he is not Jesus, Immanuel, Jehovah is our Righteousness, or Christ anymore.

I noticed you once again avoided my second question.  That's okay.  I'm working this stuff out with journey in the other thread.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 09 2014,12:57)

1.  God's word commands all things that are in heaven and on earth and so does Jesus.

1.  Do you believe God's word is a living being in heaven who goes about making commands to other beings in heaven and on earth?

2.  Are you saying that God's spoken words are living beings who come and talk to us about things God said?  And that we can ask these words some questions, and they will take our questions to God and get back to us with His answers?

Mike,

So what are the “YES” or “NO” answers to my questions?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 09 2014,13:23)
    Mike,

YOUR PERSPECTIVE, REGARDING GOD'S WORD, IS COMPLETELY BLANK, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON, THAT YOU ARE TREATING GOD AS A MERE CREATURE!

Hi Charles,

I've already heard the claim that it doesn't have to make sense to us because we can't understand the ways of God a bunch of times.

That is the standard cop-out statement made by people whose doctrines are nonsensical.

But the Bible DOES make sense to me – even though I can't understand the ways of God. Why? Because God knew that HUMAN BEINGS were the ones who would be reading the Bible. And He made sure the Bible made sense to HUMAN BEINGS.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,07:28)

Mike,

Mike,

Do you understand what it means when you personalize a word?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,12:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2014,06:03)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2014,12:32)

When God's Word was made flesh(a human) His name is Jesus. But now, He is back as the Word of God.

Wakeup, are you saying he is no longer Jesus?

Don't YOU also believe that, Wakeup?  Or do you believe the one who was crucified was someone OTHER THAN God?

Mike B.

Does not the scripture mention a NEW NAME?
    Why does he need a NEW NAME?
    If your name will be changed ;it wont be mike any more would it?

wakeup.

Are you seriously telling me that we are to ask God for anything in the name of Jesus Christ, when that's not even his name anymore?

Jesus has had MANY different names, Wakeup.  Just because he was given a new one we don't know doesn't mean he is not Jesus, Immanuel, Jehovah is our Righteousness, or Christ anymore.

I noticed you once again avoided my second question.  That's okay.  I'm working this stuff out with journey in the other thread.

Mikeb.

You should know that Jesus will be in subjection to God.
    Jesus in God, and God in all.

And He **HAD** a name written that no man **KNEW**
    HAD/NOT HAS. KNEW/ NOT KNOW.
    This is true: no man knows him.Luke 10:22.
    And you all are them.

And his name is *CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.*
    Is the Word of God a name? you tell me.
    Is the word of mike a name ? You tell me.

We pray in the name of Jesus,because that is the only name
    we know.He had that name when he came to teach.

I know God has many names,His Word will always be His Word.
    Your name can change;but your word remains your word.

What is your other question?

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2014,19:53)
    HAD/NOT HAS. KNEW/ NOT KNOW.

That's right Wakeup. Let's say Jesus will ride on that white horse in the year 2459.

And what John told us was that EVEN IN THE FUTURE YEAR OF 2459, no one knew the name.

So how can you say we DO know that name in 2014, when even in 2459 no one knows it?

Are you beginning to understand my point yet?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Jammin,

wakeup.

Quick…….. look UP about 2 inches.  :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,14:27)

HAD/NOT HAS.       KNEW/ NOT KNOW.

That's right Wakeup.  Let's say Jesus will ride on that white horse in the year 2459.

And what John told us was that EVEN IN THE FUTURE YEAR OF 2459, no one knew the name.

So how can you say we DO know that name in 2014, when even in 2459 no one knows it?

Mikeb.

WE will know that He that is on the horse is
    THE WORD OF GOD.

The same that was called Jesus on earth.

I did not say 2014 let this be clear to everyone.
    but 2022/23.
    And you have to distort that.
    What is your agenda.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 10 2014,07:46)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,07:28)

Mike,

Mike,

Do you understand what it means when you personalize a word?

Mike,

You asked questions that implied a lack of knowledge and so asked if “you know what it means when you personalize a word?”

Do you withdraw you questions or are going to answer mine to demonstrate you have the knowledge to understand the answer I already gave to your questions?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,14:29)

Jammin,

wakeup.

Quick…….. look UP about 2 inches.  :)

Mike b.

The one that was crucified was the Son of God.
    Who *WAS* the Word of God,AT THE BEGINNING OF CREATION.
    ***And BEFORE creation started; **WAS IN GOD***.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,12:34)
    [/quote]

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

And He made sure the Bible made sense to HUMAN BEINGS.

Mike,

I HAVE NOT GOT A SLIGHT DOUBT THAT GOD MADE SURE THAT THE BIBLE MAKES SENSE!

BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CORRUPT THE BIBLE AND MAKE IT NONSENSE!

NOW IF WITHIN YOURSELF YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT THE BIBLE MAKE SENSE,

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS?

NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WISDOM IS?

IS IT AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD ONLY?

IS IT A SPIRIT BEING ONLY?

OR IS IT BOTH SPIRIT BEING AND AN ATTRIBUTE OF GOD?

ONE MORE QUESTION MIKE, WHICH MAKES THE BIBLE FULL OF SENSE:

IS WISDOM FEMININE?

IS WISDOM MASCULINE ?

IS WISDOM BOTH MASCULINE AND FEMININE?

TO REMIND YOU THE BIBLE MAKE SENSE MIKE!

BUT GOD'S SENSE!  

SO SHOW YOUR UNDERSTANDING SINCE HUMANS READ THE BIBLE TO KNOW GOD'S SENSE, WHICH ARE THE HIDDEN THINGS OF GOD!

BUT MAKE SURE NOT TO USE WORLDLY WISDOM, SINCE THE WORLD BELONGS TO SATAN!

NOW READ, REFLECT, AND BE AWARE THAT GOD IGNORED BOTH HUMAN WISDOM AND SENSE!

1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptise, but to preach the gospel:

not in WISDOM OF SPEECH, lest the cross of Christ should be made void.

SOMETHING WHICH YOU ARE AFTER MIKE!

18 For the word of the cross,(JESUS CHRIST) to them indeed that perish, is FOOLISHNESS;

NOW MIKE, SINCE THE BIBLE MAKE SENSE, DO YOU KNOW HOW, AND WHY JESUS CHRIST IS FOOLISHNESS FOR THOSE WHO PERISH?

but to them that are saved, that is, to us, ( JESUS CHRIST)it is the POWER OF GOD.

YES MIKE, JESUS CHRIST IS THE POWER OF GOD ITSELF!

THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE WORD MADE FLESH!

19For it is written: I will destroy the WISDOM OF THE WISE, and the prudence of the prudent I will reject.

20Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made FOOLISH the wisdom of this world?

AGAIN MIKE, TELL ME WHAT IS THE WISDOM OF THIS WORLD WHICH PAUL IS REFERRING TO?

THE BIBLE MAKE SENSE!

21 For seeing that in the wisdom of God the world, by WISDOM, KNEW NOT GOD,

YOUR SPECIALITY REGARDING THE WORD GOD IN FLESH!

it pleased God, by the FOOLISHNESS OF OUR PREACHING , to save them that believe.

USE YOUR SENSES NOW AND TELL ME:

WHAT ARE THE FOOLISHNESS OF PAUL'S PREACHING?

22For both the Jews require signs, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews indeed a stumblingblock, and unto the Gentiles FOOLISHNESS: 24But unto them that are called, both Jews and Greeks,

CHRIST THE POWER OF GOD, AND THE WISDOM OF GOD.

THERE IT IS MIKE AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!

DOES IT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU?

25For the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26For see your vocation, brethren, that there are not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble:

NOW REFLECT ON THESE  WORDS HEREUNDER FULL OF SENSE, AND IT WOULD BE VERY SENSIBLE TO DEFINE WHAT PAUL IS REFERRING TO, PRINTED IN THE BOLD!

27But the FOOLISH THINGS of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the wise; and the WEAK THINGS of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound the strong. 28And the BASE THINGS of the world, and the THINGS that are CONTEMTIBLE, hath God chosen, and things THAT ARE NOT, that he might bring to NOUGHT THINGS THAT ARE: 29THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS SIGHT.

30But of him are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us WISDOM , and JUSTICE, and SANCTIFICATION, and REDEMPTION: 31That, as it is written: He that GLORIETH may glory in the LORD.

MIKE ALL THE ABOVE MAKE SENSE, BUT I AM DEFINITELY SURE THAT HUMANS ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT WHAT PAUL MEANT WITH ALL OF IT!

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HEAR YOUR VIEW REGARDING THE ABOVE BOLD PARTS, TO COMPARE WHAT IS IT THAT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU WITH MINE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmen.

That was EXCELLENT because the truth is in those words.
    I can not add, nor take away anything.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]

I can not add, nor take away anything.

Wakeup,

Thanks!

1 Corinthians 1:31 That, as it is written:

He that GLORIETH may glory in the LORD.

NOT IN MYSELF!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2014,21:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 10 2014,14:27)

HAD/NOT HAS.       KNEW/ NOT KNOW.

That's right Wakeup.  Let's say Jesus will ride on that white horse in the year 2459.

Mikeb.

WE will know that He that is on the horse is
    THE WORD OF GOD.

The same that was called Jesus on earth.

I did not say 2014 let this be clear to everyone.
    but 2022/23.
    And you have to distort that.
    What is your agenda.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I don't know what you're talking about. I have no idea what your years 2022/23 have to do with anything.

I was making MY OWN analogy, choosing MY OWN years out of the blue.

So, do you understand that if know one knew that name IN THE FUTURE, there is no way any of us know that name NOW?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,221 through 15,240 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account