JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,161 through 15,180 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 04 2014,05:45)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 03 2014,01:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 02 2014,06:28)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 02 2014,02:04)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2014,11:17)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 01 2014,10:49)
    T,

1 [count] a : a person who has a lot of a particular quality and who is the perfect example of someone who has that quality — often + of ▪ Your father is the personification of kindness and generosity. [=he is very kind and generous] ▪ He is the personification of evil.

I know of not other place where this method of teaching is specifically used but variations of it are used as well as types.

K

So it could never be applied on words right ???

T,

Wrong as it can be applied to Jesus who has a lot of qualities of the word of God.

k

you have to prove to us THAT SPOKEN WORDS CAN BECOME FLESH ;IN SCRIPTURES

T,

You are not correctly understanding the definition I gave you.

T,

Do you understand that the word was made flesh = the word started to be personified by Jesus?

K

to me God created a being from his own nature and called him “THE WORD” THIS is a perfect name for the one that will become the spooksbeing for the rest of creation to be done by God his father ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2014,12:57)

T,

1 [count] a : a person who has a lot of a particular quality and who is the perfect example of someone who has that quality — often + of ▪ Your father is the personification of kindness and generosity. [=he is very kind and generous] ▪ He is the personification of evil.

I know of not other place where this method of teaching is specifically used but variations of it are used as well as types.

K

T,

Wrong as it can be applied to Jesus who has a lot of qualities of the word of God.

k

T,

T,

Do you understand that the word was made flesh = the word started to be personified by Jesus?

K

to me God created a being from his own nature and called him “THE WORD” THIS is a perfect name for the one that will become the spooksbeing for the rest of creation to be done by God his father ,

T.

Wrong.
    He was not created;but brought forth
    From God's mind spoken out into existence,
    and given a shape like His own image.
    The Word of God is not a creature created.
    He was from everlasting.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

If Jesus was LITERALLY the spoken words OF God, then how could Jesus SPEAK the words of God to us?

Mike,

Terms like HOW, WHEN, WHAT, IF , BECAUSE, AND SO ON..won't APPLY FOR GOD'S WORK!

NOW DEFINE THE SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER:

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is

LIVING,

dictionary. com.

living:

1 having life; being alive; not dead: living persons.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2014,15:53)
    THIS IS WHERE MOST FAILED TO UNDERSTAND.
    THE WORD OF GOD, FROM THE BEGINNING CAN NOT SPEAK UNLESS GOD WANTS THE WORD TO SPEAK.
    ONES MOUTH CAN NOT SPEAK UNLESS THE PERSON WANTS  TO SPEAK.

So you're saying that God Himself is not the one doing the speaking, but the words that He formerly spoke now do all the speaking for Him?

Like God said, “Elephant”, and then that word “elephant” became a living being unto itself.  And then that living “elephant-word-thing” spoke the words “chocolate”, “puppy dog”, and “tree”.  And THOSE three words also became living beings, and went about speaking even more words into life.  And the next thing you know, the universe is completely filled up with all these living word beings, running around speaking even more words into life.  But they can only speak the words God told them to speak.

That's quite a picture, Wakeup.  :)

THIS WOULD BE AGAINST SCRIPTURE.
    FOR SCRIPTURES SAYS THAT THE WORD WAS FROM
    EVERLASTING.

Actually, what YOU said is against scripture, Wakeup.  No scripture ever says the Word of God is “from everlasting”.

HE WAS NOT CREATED AT BIRTH.
    HE WAS BROUHT FORTH BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

“Created” and “brought forth” mean the same basic thing.  If one “brings something forth into existence”, then hasn't that one “created” something?

HE HAD GLORY WITH GOD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Agreed.  So the first thing we know is that the Word ISN'T actually God Himself, because the Word had glory WITH God before the world was.

Secondly, we know from John 17:5 that the person who had glory with God before the world began was none other than Jesus Christ.

So yes, the ONE being known both as “Jesus” and “the Word of God” had glory WITH God before the world was.

THE KING OF ABYSSINIA IS NOT GOD.

Agreed.  But that has no bearing on the point I made.  The point is if a king can call his SPOKESPERSON “the word of the king”, then God can call His SPOKESPERSON “the Word of God”.

NO MAN CAN GIVE HIS OWN WORD A FORM IN HIS OWN IMAGE.

That never happened, according to ANY scripture, Wakeup.  God didn't even give one of His spoken words a form, and turn His spoken word into a living being.

That is only from your imagination – which was only stemmed from a couple very faulty KJV translations of Greek words.

GOD'S WORD IS NOT ANOTHER TO ACT ON HIS BEHALF.
    HE IS PART OF HIMSELF.

So then part of God Himself died at the hands of puny humans.? And a different part of God raised the dead part of God up from the grave? 

Strange brew, Wakeup.  I'll have none, thanks.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 03 2014,17:43)
    I am going to go by the NIV as the English is more understandable and it may mean the same as the AV of the KJV's words.

verses 6-8 are speaking of the Light personified in Jesus.  verse 9 and 10 are a little confusing as one states the light is coming into the world and the other that was already in the world.  The light that is in the world is personified in Jesus so the light that is coming into the world would possibly be the reception of his message.  verses 11-13 is past tense and the light would be both personified in Jesus and would be his message.  Jesus did not speak his message prior to being immersed by John the Baptist so it must be the writers past.  That would mean that the light was coming into the world and was in the world at that same time.  That may mean I am mistaken about the light that is in the world being personified in Jesus as he had ascended to heaven by that time.

All this reveals is that Light is Light and the Word is the Word and both are personified in Jesus after he was conceived

As usual Kerwin, you have made a mish-mash of confusion in your effort to keep the passage from teaching the most LOGICAL thing it could be teaching.

It seems you are distinguishing the “Word” from the “light”, and thinking that TWO DIFFERENT THINGS were coming into the world.  

Okay, before we go down your rabbit hole of confusion, let's just deal with one thing first:

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Now, if Jesus is the “light”, and the light is “IN” the Word, who is the Word being personified as?  Who is the “HIM” that I supersized?  

Now remember that you believe the “light” is personified as JESUS. And you believe that “the Word” is personified as JESUS after he became flesh.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 05 2014,04:51)

THIS IS WHERE MOST FAILED TO UNDERSTAND.
    THE WORD OF GOD, FROM THE BEGINNING CAN NOT SPEAK UNLESS GOD WANTS THE WORD TO SPEAK.
    ONES MOUTH CAN NOT SPEAK UNLESS THE PERSON WANTS  TO SPEAK.

So you're saying that God Himself is not the one doing the speaking, but the words that He formerly spoke now do all the speaking for Him?

Like God said, “Elephant”, and then that word “elephant” became a living being unto itself.  And then that living “elephant-word-thing” spoke the words “chocolate”, “puppy dog”, and “tree”.  And THOSE three words also became living beings, and went about speaking even more words into life.  And the next thing you know, the universe is completely filled up with all these living word beings, running around speaking even more words into life.  But they can only speak the words God told them to speak.

That's quite a picture, Wakeup.  :)

THIS WOULD BE AGAINST SCRIPTURE.
    FOR SCRIPTURES SAYS THAT THE WORD WAS FROM
    EVERLASTING.

Actually, what YOU said is against scripture, Wakeup.  No scripture ever says the Word of God is “from everlasting”.

HE WAS NOT CREATED AT BIRTH.
    HE WAS BROUHT FORTH BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

“Created” and “brought forth” mean the same basic thing.  If one “brings something forth into existence”, then hasn't that one “created” something?

HE HAD GLORY WITH GOD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

Agreed.  So the first thing we know is that the Word ISN'T actually God Himself, because the Word had glory WITH God before the world was.

Secondly, we know from John 17:5 that the person who had glory with God before the world began was none other than Jesus Christ.

So yes, the ONE being known both as “Jesus” and “the Word of God” had glory WITH God before the world was.

THE KING OF ABYSSINIA IS NOT GOD.

Agreed.  But that has no bearing on the point I made.  The point is if a king can call his SPOKESPERSON “the word of the king”, then God can call His SPOKESPERSON “the Word of God”.

NO MAN CAN GIVE HIS OWN WORD A FORM IN HIS OWN IMAGE.

That never happened, according to ANY scripture, Wakeup.  God didn't even give one of His spoken words a form, and turn His spoken word into a living being.

That is only from your imagination – which was only stemmed from a couple very faulty KJV translations of Greek words.

GOD'S WORD IS NOT ANOTHER TO ACT ON HIS BEHALF.
    HE IS PART OF HIMSELF.

So then part of God Himself died at the hands of puny humans.? And a different part of God raised the dead part of God up from the grave? 

Strange brew, Wakeup.  I'll have none, thanks.

Mikeb.

Your are just scrathing the surface and used that as your defence.
    If the Word of God was not a being,then who is this?
    Can you explain using your precept?

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

as the first born over all creation ,

Terraricca,

No! That's not the proper scripture! That's corrupted!

THIS IS THE PROPER ONE:  the firstborn of EVERY CREATURE:

Paul was referring to the Son’s Spirit! THE WORD OF GOD ITSELF!

SO THE SON'S SPIRIT, with the full power of God

WAS EMANATED FROM THE FATHER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD! LET THERE BE LIGHT

REV:13:8 ………….whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, WHICH WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

THE WORD SLAIN IS METAFORICAL!

IT IS REFERRING TO THE SON’S SPIRIT WHICH LEFT THE FATHER

AND BECAME THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE IN THE PROCESS OF THE ENTIRE CREATION WHEN THE FATHER CREATED EVERY FIRST EVER SPICES IN CREATION THROUGH HIM!

THE KINGDOM OF GOD, IS ALSO CALLED THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO ACCOMPLISH HIS KINGDOM, HE HAD TO SUSTAIN IT FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY, REDEEM IT, AND MAINTAIN ETERNAL LIFE INTACT FOR HIS CREATURES AND TO RAISE ALL  ANEW ON THE LAST DAY!  

THIS IT IS POSSIBLE SINCE HE HID, HIS SON’S SPIRIT, THE WORD AS SPIRITUAL DUST THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CREATION.

THE ONLY WAY FOR THE WORD TO RETURN TO THE FATHER WAS TO BE BORN AS MARY, OBVIOUS WHOM SHE WAS CREATED THROUGH NATURE!  SINCE EVE WAS NOT GOD’S WOMAN, BUT SATAN’S.

SO MARY WAS THE FIRSTBORN( THE SON’S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE) WOMAN WITH AN IMMACULATE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY CREATED DIRECTLY FROM CONTAMINATED NATURE!

GOD’S TASK, TO ACHIEVE PERFECTION IN NATURE WAS ACCOMPLISHED IN MARY’S  FLESH BODY OBVIOUS BY THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE WORD  THE SUBSTANCE FOR GOD TO BE BORN AS MAN

THEN THE HOLY GHOST, BUILT THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS, THROUGH MARY’S, AND BECAME HIS SOUL, AND THE WORD, WHICH IS STILL HIDDEN AS DUST IN NATURE, OBVIOUS TO ACCOMPLISH GOD’S KINGDOM THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST,WAS BORN AS THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY OF JESUS.

THE WORD MADE FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 05 2014,00:01)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 03 2014,17:43)
    I am going to go by the NIV as the English is more understandable and it may mean the same as the AV of the KJV's words.

verses 6-8 are speaking of the Light personified in Jesus.  verse 9 and 10 are a little confusing as one states the light is coming into the world and the other that was already in the world.  The light that is in the world is personified in Jesus so the light that is coming into the world would possibly be the reception of his message.  verses 11-13 is past tense and the light would be both personified in Jesus and would be his message.  Jesus did not speak his message prior to being immersed by John the Baptist so it must be the writers past.  That would mean that the light was coming into the world and was in the world at that same time.  That may mean I am mistaken about the light that is in the world being personified in Jesus as he had ascended to heaven by that time.

All this reveals is that Light is Light and the Word is the Word and both are personified in Jesus after he was conceived

As usual Kerwin, you have made a mish-mash of confusion in your effort to keep the passage from teaching the most LOGICAL thing it could be teaching.

It seems you are distinguishing the “Word” from the “light”, and thinking that TWO DIFFERENT THINGS were coming into the world.  

Okay, before we go down your rabbit hole of confusion, let's just deal with one thing first:

4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Now, if Jesus is the “light”, and the light is “IN” the Word, who is the Word being personified as?  Who is the “HIM” that I supersized?  

Now remember that you believe the “light” is personified as JESUS.  And you believe that “the Word” is personified as JESUS after he became flesh.

Mike,

Scripture distinguishing “Word” from “Light' by using two different words and telling those that have ears to hear that the Light is in the Word.  

The word is personified and then is also personified in Jesus Christ.    I already pointed out that Trinitarians, who agree with you in saying John means the Christ when he says the word, that the word is personified in Jesus.  

I believe they would disagree that the word is personified in the first chapter of John even though this Trinitarian site acknowledges it was done in the OT.

For example, in the Old Testament the “word” of God is often personified as an instrument for the execution of God’s will (Psalm 33:6; 107:20; 119:89; 147:15-18). So, for his Jewish readers, by introducing Jesus as the “Word,” John is in a sense pointing them back to the Old Testament where the Logos or “Word” of God is associated with the personification of God’s revelation.

The word is personified in the OT as being the utterance of God. It is not a being.  Jesus is the being the personifies the word to a greater extent than any other creature and he was conceived in Mary's womb.

Note: personification of the word  A Trinitarian source that is wrong in claiming Jesus is God but sounds good otherwise.

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

I am going to work back to verse 4 from verses 6-8

John 1:6-8
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

Here is where the same idea about Jesus being the light is paraphrased.

John 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2. A person or thing typifying a certain quality or idea; an embodiment or exemplification: “He's invisible, a walking personification of the Negative” (Ralph Ellison).

Jesus is a walking embodiment of the light of the world.
    God is love and so is a walking embodiment of Love.
    Jesus is a walking embodiment of God's word as well as the Light that is in it.

John 1:4-5

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Light of world = light of men.  
    Those that love darkness do not comprehend the light.

Note: Personification

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 04 2014,07:57)

T,

K

T,

k

T,

T,

K

T,

Yes, I believe you are honest about what you believe.

What I am saying is the Jesus has the fullness of the particular quality that is the word and this fullness is revealed by his actions and words just like a person who personifies kindness is kind in all they do and say.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 05 2014,03:22)

as the first born over all creation ,

Terraricca,

No! That's not the proper scripture! That's corrupted!

THIS IS THE PROPER ONE:  the firstborn of EVERY CREATURE:

Paul was referring to the Son’s Spirit! THE WORD OF GOD ITSELF!

SO THE SON'S SPIRIT, with the full power of God

WAS EMANATED FROM THE FATHER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD! LET THERE BE LIGHT

REV:13:8 ………….whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, WHICH WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD

THE WORD SLAIN IS METAFORICAL!

IT IS REFERRING TO THE SON’S SPIRIT WHICH LEFT THE FATHER

AND BECAME THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE IN THE PROCESS OF THE ENTIRE CREATION WHEN THE FATHER CREATED EVERY FIRST EVER SPICES IN CREATION THROUGH HIM!

THE KINGDOM OF GOD, IS ALSO CALLED THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO ACCOMPLISH HIS KINGDOM, HE HAD TO SUSTAIN IT FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY, REDEEM IT, AND MAINTAIN ETERNAL LIFE INTACT FOR HIS CREATURES AND TO RAISE ALL  ANEW ON THE LAST DAY!  

THIS IT IS POSSIBLE SINCE HE HID, HIS SON’S SPIRIT, THE WORD AS SPIRITUAL DUST THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE CREATION.

THE ONLY WAY FOR THE WORD TO RETURN TO THE FATHER WAS TO BE BORN AS MARY, OBVIOUS WHOM SHE WAS CREATED THROUGH NATURE!  SINCE EVE WAS NOT GOD’S WOMAN, BUT SATAN’S.

SO MARY WAS THE FIRSTBORN( THE SON’S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE) WOMAN WITH AN IMMACULATE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY CREATED DIRECTLY FROM CONTAMINATED NATURE!

GOD’S TASK, TO ACHIEVE PERFECTION IN NATURE WAS ACCOMPLISHED IN MARY’S  FLESH BODY OBVIOUS BY THE SON’S SPIRIT, THE WORD  THE SUBSTANCE FOR GOD TO BE BORN AS MAN

THEN THE HOLY GHOST, BUILT THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS, THROUGH MARY’S, AND BECAME HIS SOUL, AND THE WORD, WHICH IS STILL HIDDEN AS DUST IN NATURE, OBVIOUS TO ACCOMPLISH GOD’S KINGDOM THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST,WAS BORN AS THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY OF JESUS.

THE WORD MADE FLESH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

CHARLES

no, i am right and the scriptures is not corrupted and is in accord with the one you quote ;

this was made clear when Adam sinned

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 05 2014,03:48)

T,

K

T,

k

T,

T,

K

T,

What I am saying is the Jesus has the fullness of the particular quality that is the word and this fullness is revealed by his actions and words just like a person who personifies kindness is kind in all they do and say.

K

a person that personified kindness ,like you say ,is a person that as shown more of it than the normal kind ,but that is a attribute not a being ;

and if you want to study God's and Christ personality ,read the scriptures and ask yourself the very question you are looking for

because i can see you are missing much of what is of them both

jammin
    Participant

why cant these people accept that the Word is the title of Christ?

jn 10.27
    New International Version
    My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 05 2014,13:49)
    why cant these people accept that the Word is the title of Christ?

jn 10.27
    New International Version
    My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me

Jammin.

1.God always has His Word in him,from everlasting.
    2.His Word is alive; a living being,brought forth *when* God
    *spoke out* **in the beginning of creation**.
    3.His Word is now with God.
    NEXT:
    4.His Word was made flesh,and named Jesus,born out of
    Mary. Now He is back with his Father in heaven.
    NEXT:
    5. He will come back again by the name of;**THE WORD OF GOD**.(rev.19:13).

HE ALSO WAS THE SAME WORD THAT WAS BROUGHT FORTH
    **BEFORE CREATION BEGAN**.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

you are wrong wakeup. God's word is not the same as the Word of God?

cant you see the capital W and small w letter?

Word is proper noun. that is the name of Christ.

word is common noun.

do you know the difference between common and proper noun?

let me give you a verse that will prove that the Word of God is a name of Christ.

Revelation 19:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

did you see that?

JOHN said his name is the Word of God.
    john also said that this Word (not word) was with God in the beginning and was God.

you have to study further

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 05 2014,22:53)
    you are wrong wakeup. God's word is not the same as the Word of God?

cant you see the capital W and small w letter?

Word is proper noun. that is the name of Christ.

word is common noun.

do you know the difference between common and proper noun?

let me give you a verse that will prove that the Word of God is a name of Christ.

Revelation 19:13

King James Version (KJV)

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

did you see that?

john also said that this Word (not word) was with God in the beginning and was God.

you have to study further

Jammin.

john also said that this Word (not word) was with God in the *beginning* and was God.

I always Write Word of God with capital letters.

God has *no beginning* as you say he also was the Word.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name **is called** The Word of God.

He is *called* the Word of God.
    The Word of God is not a name,just as the word God is not a name.God's name is YHWH.

And the Word of God is GOD'S WORD.
    There can not be two names:YHWH, AND WORD OF GOD.AS A NAME. GOD IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and
    **he *had* a name written, **that no man *knew**,
    but he himself.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and
    **no man knoweth who the Son is**, **but the Father**; **and who the Father is**, **but the Son**,
    **and he to whom the Son will reveal him**.

HE *HAD* A NAME THAT *NO MAN *KNEW*
    Rev.19:12 is in harmony with luke 10:22.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2014,07:02)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 05 2014,03:48)

T,

K

T,

k

T,

T,

K

T,

K

a person that personified kindness ,like you say ,is a person that as shown more of it than the normal kind ,but that is a attribute not a being ;

and if you want to study God's and Christ personality ,read the scriptures and ask yourself the very question you are looking for

because i can see you are missing much of what is of them both

T,

Jesus shows more of the attribute of the word and that is why he is called by the name of the word.

In the AV of the KJV the word is given the attribute of a being even though it is not a being.  That is another form of personification that is also used in the OT.

terraricca
    Participant

k

Jesus shows more of the attribute of the word and that is why he is called by the name of the word.

JESUS IS THE “WORD” HE IS THE SON OF GOD THE FATHER ,ALL THE WORDS WHERE ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE BY THE TIME JESUS/WORD CAME TO BE IN THE FLESH ,WHAT MEN DID NOT KNOW IS WHAT ALL THOSE WORDS WRITTEN IN PROPHECY MEANT ;THIS IS WHAT HE CAME TO EXPLAIN TO THOSE HE CHOSE ,(APOSTLES) HE ALSO WAS SEND TO GIVE UP HIS LIVE FOR ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN HIM ,

if you cannot believe this then we have done on this subject :)

terraricca
    Participant

k

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was (a)God.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.

JESUS IS THE “WORD” HE IS THE SON OF GOD THE FATHER ,ALL THE WORDS WHERE ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE BY THE TIME JESUS/WORD CAME TO BE IN THE FLESH ,WHAT MEN DID NOT KNOW IS WHAT ALL THOSE WORDS WRITTEN IN PROPHECY MEANT (spirit);THIS IS WHAT HE CAME TO EXPLAIN TO THOSE HE CHOSE ,(APOSTLES) HE ALSO WAS SEND TO GIVE UP HIS LIVE(blood) FOR ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN HIM (new covenant water),

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible
    Col 1:20 and through him(Jesus) to reconcile to himself all things

and many other scriptures

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 06 2014,04:23)
    k

JESUS IS THE “WORD” HE IS THE SON OF GOD THE FATHER ,ALL THE WORDS WHERE ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE BY THE TIME JESUS/WORD CAME TO BE IN THE FLESH ,WHAT MEN DID NOT KNOW IS WHAT ALL THOSE WORDS WRITTEN IN PROPHECY MEANT ;THIS IS WHAT HE CAME TO EXPLAIN TO THOSE HE CHOSE ,(APOSTLES) HE ALSO WAS SEND TO GIVE UP HIS LIVE FOR ALL THOSE WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN HIM ,

T,

Your words make it seem that you do understand what you are saying.

What does it mean to say that Jesus speaks and does the word?

Viewing 20 posts - 15,161 through 15,180 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account