JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,421 through 14,440 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

All,

The same word “IN” (en) is used:

IN the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and God was IN the word.

http://biblehub.com/text/john/1-1.htm

NOT “God was the word” – but, “God was in the word”.
    That might solve alot of problems.

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca, we cannot say “God is not word”, or “God is not love” etc, can we?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 24 2013,06:14)
    All,

2BE

so now we have God being in someone /thing in the beginning ,???

where in scriptures is that new revelation ???

2besee
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 24 2013,12:40)
    And if the Word was WITH the Father God Almighty, then can the Word also BE the Father God Almighty?

In other words, can the Father God Almighty be WITH the Father God Almighty?  YES or NO?

Please don't tell me this point is “irrelevant”.  Either ANSWER it, or don't post to me at all.

Mike, my answer is two posts up.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2013,18:14)
    All,

While the English transliteration of those words might look the same to us, they are two completely different Greek words, 2B.

They each have completely different Strong's Numbers, and completely different meanings. They are NOT the same word. One means “in”, and the other means “was”.

Besides, if God was IN the Word, it would prove MY point that the Word isn't actually God Almighty Himself – wouldn't it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2013,18:19)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 24 2013,12:40)
    And if the Word was WITH the Father God Almighty, then can the Word also BE the Father God Almighty?

In other words, can the Father God Almighty be WITH the Father God Almighty?  YES or NO?

Please don't tell me this point is “irrelevant”.  Either ANSWER it, or don't post to me at all.

Mike, my answer is two posts up.

I didn't see a “YES” or “NO” answer in any of your posts.  Nor did I see any post that dealt with what I'm directly asking you here.

YES or NO, 2B.

2besee
    Participant

Mike no so carry on to the next page

He was IN (en) the beginning with God.

That IS the same word exactly.

http://biblehub.com/text/john/1-2.htm

I don't have time right now to look into it properly, but please do.

As to your other question: I seriously can't get my head around your question enough to answer.

So how can I answer yes or no?

Terraricca, yes, God was in Christ by his spirit.

Must fly.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 23 2013,05:21)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 22 2013,17:07)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 23 2013,04:58)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2013,02:28)
    I ask you this:
    Is Mike's 'mind', and Mike's 'word', and Mike's 'spirit' other separate beings – or is Mike “one”?

And I believe I answered it already with an analogy about going to the store.

Would anyone ever say, “2B went to the market, and his word went WITH him.” ?

Mike,

You already can do that sort of thing.  

Nonsense, Kerwin.  You have never said those words in your life, and no one has ever said them to you.  If someone did start talking like that, they'd have him locked up in an insane asylum.

Mike,

I quoted the lyrics of a ringtone that did that sort of thing and in your life I am sure you have heard its like.  It is not common but it is said and is understood by all those that hear.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2013,06:18)

All,

2BE

T,

Have you read the Scripture where Paul states he is in his words? Do you understand 2 Corinthians 10:11?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 24 2013,05:23)

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 23 2013,13:18)
    ALSO IN GENESIS 1:1 WHEN GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN COMPLETE PURE LIGHT, NOT IN DARKNESS LIKE YOU SAID, SINCE GOD HIMSELF IS THE MOST PURE LIGHT………

I thought about bringing that up too, Charles.

God dwells in unapproachable light.  Apparently Kerwin thinks that God used to dwell in utter darkness before He created the unapproachable light in which He dwells.

I don't think that.  God is light – not darkness.  And I don't think He used to be darkness, and then CHANGED to light when He created light.

Mike and Carmel,

Did light exist before God created it?

I say no but Mike and Carmel say yes.

So according to you two light has always existed and God did not really create it.

You both can do better than that.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 24 2013,07:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2013,06:18)

All,

2BE

T,

Have you read the Scripture where Paul states he is in his words?  Do you understand 2 Corinthians 10:11?

k

2Co 10:10 For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.
    2Co 10:11 Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.

Paul was strong in his written words ,but apparently in real live he was a man of no stature ,(small,no real imposing his person,)

but I do not see were you try to get at

2besee
    Participant

T,

2 Corinthians 5:19
    For God was in Christ , reconciling the world to himself.

Jesus said: “My Father who is 'in me'…”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2013,19:05)
    Mike no so carry on to the next page

He was IN (en) the beginning with God.

That IS the same word exactly.

http://biblehub.com/text/john/1-2.htm

I don't have time right now to look into it properly, but please do.

As to your other question: I seriously can't get my head around your question enough to answer.

So how can I answer yes or no?

Terraricca, yes, God was in Christ by his spirit.

Must fly.

NO 2B,

It is NOT!  The first word is Strong's #1722, which means:  in, on, at, by, with

The second word is Strong's #1509, which means:  I exist, I am, was  It is the verb “to be”, and is translated in the KJV as “was” 267 times, as “were” 115 times, and as “had been” 12 times.

2B, they are completely different Greek words with completely different meanings.  If you were right, then part a would say, In the beginning IN the Word – instead of In the beginning WAS the Word.

They have a thing they do on ESPN, where commentators search the film of the most recent Sunday football game, find some uncool things that players or coaches did, and then spotlight those things in a segment titled “Come on, Man!”  (As in, “Come on, dude, you're better that that!”)

I'm going to start using that phrase here when people have me wasting my time on nonsense.  So 2B, here's to you for wasting my time to do YOUR research for you:

Come on, Man!  :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 23 2013,19:05)

:)  See Kerwin?  2B is learning from Ed J too.  :)

2B, the answer is:  NO!  The Father God Almighty cannot possibly be WITH the Father God Almighty.

And since the Word was WITH the Father God Almighty in the beginning, there is no way the Word could also have BEEN the Father God Almighty.

One cannot be WITH himself – as if there are TWO of him.

Come on, Man!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 23 2013,19:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 23 2013,05:21)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 22 2013,17:07)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 23 2013,04:58)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 22 2013,02:28)
    I ask you this:
    Is Mike's 'mind', and Mike's 'word', and Mike's 'spirit' other separate beings – or is Mike “one”?

And I believe I answered it already with an analogy about going to the store.

Would anyone ever say, “2B went to the market, and his word went WITH him.” ?

Mike,

You already can do that sort of thing.  

Nonsense, Kerwin.  You have never said those words in your life, and no one has ever said them to you.  If someone did start talking like that, they'd have him locked up in an insane asylum.

Mike,

I quoted the lyrics of a ringtone that did that sort of thing and in your life I am sure you have heard its like.  It is not common but it is said and is understood by all those that hear.

I didn't see any lyrics that supported your nonsense, Kerwin. If they are there, post the ones that apply to this discussion………. IF you think they prove your point, and IF you believe they give you a reason to ever in your life say, “2B went to the market, and his word went WITH him.”

If those silly lyrics DON'T actually support your claim that saying 2B's word went with him to the market is a logical and normal thing for a person to say, then don't waste anymore of my time with this nonsense.

Come on, Man!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 23 2013,19:23)
    Mike and Carmel,

Did light exist before God created it?

I say no but Mike and Carmel say yes.

So according to you two light has always existed and God did not really create it.

You both can do better than that.

1 John 1:5
    This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Would you have us believe that God not only dwelt in utter darkness, but was Himself utter darkness before He created light in Himself?

If God is light, and God has always existed, then at least that light has always existed.

Kerwin, there are different kinds of “light”, right?

Also, Genesis 1 doesn't actually say God CREATED light at that time, does it?  God said, “Let there BE light”, which for all we know, could mean that God allowed light to shine ON the earth for the first time.

Like when I walk into a dark room and say, “Let there be light”, and then flip the light switch on the wall.  I didn't CREATE that light.  I only let there BE light in the room at that time.

Anyway, I can't say it any better than I've already said it.  The earth already existed when God said “Let there be light”.  It's right there in the scripture.

And the angels shouted for joy when God made the earth.  That's also in the scriptures.

You have shown me no VALID reason to doubt either of these things.  You have shown me only your own confusion.

Come on, Man!

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

God dwells in unapproachable light.  Apparently Kerwin thinks that God used to dwell in utter darkness before He created the unapproachable light in which He dwells.

Mike,

I also agree THAT GOD WAS IN COMPLETE DARKNESS!

BUT NOT DARKNESS IN OUR TERMS ONLY!

BUT DARKNESS AS A MYSTERY, UNKNOWN BEING!

THEN HE CREATED THE FIRST EVER CREATURE LUCIFER, HIS FIRST EVER ABODE AND OUR UNIVERSE BECAME AN UNIMAGINABLE PURE LIGHT!

SO GOD WITHIN LUCIFER BECAME THE FIRST KIND OF LIGHT, AND CREATED OUR GALAXY, AND OUR PLANET EARTH WAS THE FIRST EVER PLANET FUNCTIONED ON ITS OWN!

SCIENTIST ARE WRONG WHEN THEY SAY THAT OUR EARTH ORIGINATED FROM THE SUN!

OUR PARTICULAR EARTH YES, IT IS SUBJECTED TO THE SUN, BUT IT WAS NEVER ITS ORIGIN!

AFTER THE REBEL, OUR UNIVERSE AGAIN BECAME IN COMPLETE DARKNESS, BUT THIS KIND OF DARKNESS WAS THE FIRST EVER ENEMY OF GOD. SO GOD HAD TO  REGENERATED MORE LIGHT CREATURES IN AN INSTANT

LET THERE BE LIGHT AND  OUR WORLD WAS REGENERATED INTO WHAT IT IS NOW!

AND IT IS VERY NEAR TO BE REGENERATED AGAIN!BECAUSE DARKNESS IS RULING THIS WORLD THROUGHOUT, THERE IS NO MORE ROOM THAT HUMANS BECOME SONS OF GOD FROM THIS KIND OF PROCESS!  

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 20 2013,08:03)
    [/quote]

kerwin,Oct. wrote:

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Kerwin,

NOW TO GENESIS 1:2

And the earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God moved over the waters.

THE WORDS VOID AND EMPTY ARE A REFERENCE THAT OUR PLANET LOST ITS ORIGINALITY OF LIGHT, LOVE, AND LIFE FROM GOD!

OBVIOUS THROUGH THE REBEL BY LUCIFER AND HIS ANGELS!

THEREFORE IN THE UNIVERSE FOR THE FIRST TIME WAS ESTABLISHED THE DARKNESS THROUGHOUT!

SO:

LUCIFER BECAME SATAN, AND WAS IN CONTROL OVER THE DEEP HELL FIRE, HIS ABODE, HIS HEADQUARTERS!

AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD WAS IN CONTROL OVER THE WATERS, THE ENTIRE EARTH!

REFLECT:

SO THE FACT THAT GENESIS 1:2 SAYS THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVES OVER THE WATERS CONFIRMED THAT GOD IS STILL IN COMMAND ALTHOUGH LUCIFER OWNED THE WORLD!

ALSO THAT PHRASE WAS MANIFESTED BY JESUS CHRIST WHEN HE, THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN FLESH FORM, REALLY WALKED OVER THE SEA WATERS, SATAN’S, AND EVEN CONTROLLED THEM AND DEMONSTRATED HIS SUPERIORITY WHICH STARTED IN GENESIS 1:2!

NOW READ JOB REGARDING THIS, AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN GENESIS 1:1 AND GENESIS 1:2!

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth ? tell me if thou hast understanding.

GOD, ABOVE IN REALITY IS ADDRESSING LUCIFER, SINCE LUCIFER BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS AND HE CREATED THE WORLD!

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 UPON WHAT ARE ITS BASES GROUNDED ? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

FROM THE ABOVE WE ARE CERTAIN THAT THE EARTH WAS ON ITS OWN, THERE WAS NOT ANY KIND OF GROUND, LIKE GRAVITY, AND THE SUN, ITS FUNCTION WAS COMPLETELY BY ITSELF, BY GOD’S POWER, AND WISDOM!

7 When the morning stars praised me together, and all the sons of God made a joyful melody?

AS I SAID,THE ANGELS WERE CALLED MORNING STARS TO INDICATE THAT THERE WAS NO DARKNESS.

NOW:THE FACT THAT THE ANGELS TOGETHER PRAISED GOD, AND ALSO MADE A JOYFUL MELODY IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY WERE SINGING! THAT’S OUR POOR RATIONAL UNDERSTANDING!

IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT THE ANGELS, OBVIOUS SPIRITS TOGETHER FORMED THE ACTUAL EARTH,FOR THE FIRST TIME, THROUGH GOD’S WISDOM,AND THROUGH THEIR MANIFESTATION THEY MADE  A JOYFUL MELODY!  NOTICE IT SAYS MADE A JOYFUL MELODY, NOT SANG A JOYFUL MELODY!

SO THE ANGELS THEMSELVES CREATED AND FORMED OUR EARTH, ESTABLISHED A NON MORTAL MATERIAL ELEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

THIS EARTH WAS CREATED FOR THE SEMI ANGEL CREATURES WHICH WERE NOT HOLY ENOUGH TO BECOME ANGELS, AND THEY LIVED ON EARTH TO REACH HOLINESS AGAIN!

SO LUCIFER WAS STILL IN GOD'S LOVE WHEN ALL THE ABOVE HAPPENED!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

LET’S CONTINUE READ JOB HEREUNDER NOW! WHICH IS ALSO MENTIONED IN PSALM 18

8Who shut up the sea with doors, when IT BROKE FORTH as issuing out of the womb :

NOTICE AGAIN, THE SEA BROKE FORTH, AS ISSUING OUT OF A WOMB! GOT IT! IT WAS BORN FOR THE FIRST TIME! THEREFORE THERE WAS NO SEA AT ALL. SO LUCIFER, DEFINITELY WHEN HE WAS STILL IN GOD'S POWER, CREATED IT AND FLOODED THE WHOLE WORLD!

AND TRIGGERED THE REBEL!

John 8:44 ………..He was a murderer from the beginning,…………

LET’S CONTINUE JOB!

Job 38:10 I set my bounds around it, and made it bars and doors :

11And I said : Hitherto thou shalt come, and shalt go no further, and here thou shalt break thy swelling waves.

NO DOUBT THAT LUCIFER FLOODED FOR THE FIRST TIME OUR PREVIOUS WORLD, SINCE GOD TOOK PRECAUTIONS AND DETERMINED THE BEHAVIOUR OF THE SEA! WHIUCH LUCIFER, CREATED AND BROKE FORTH FROM ITS WOMB! LUCIFER’S SPIRIT HIMSELF AS WATER!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Carmel.

Please go back to the Holy bible.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 14,421 through 14,440 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account