JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,181 through 14,200 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 25 2013,20:10)
    By His Word also created *He* all things.

You know that the KJV's “by” is just another word that means “through”, right?

As in: The letter came BY mail versus The letter came THROUGH the mail.

So when your KJV says all things were created BY the Word, they really mean that all things were created BY God, but THROUGH the Word. We know this because we know Jesus is not God Almighty, yet God Almighty is the only one who created all things.

So God ALONE created all things. And He did that THROUGH various vessels, such as Jesus and your parents. Are you agreed with this last statement?

Read the Tertullian quote I posted again. Are you agreed that the one who creates is someone other than the one THROUGH WHOM the thing is created?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 25 2013,20:17)
    Wow: you have discovered this deep mystery;
    that the entire world could not put their finger to it.

May God bless you Mike.

:) And you, Wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,13:44)

As in:  The letter came BY mail versus The letter came THROUGH the mail.

So when your KJV says all things were created BY the Word, they really mean that all things were created BY God, but THROUGH the Word.  We know this because we know Jesus is not God Almighty, yet God Almighty is the only one who created all things.

So God ALONE created all things.  And He did that THROUGH various vessels, such as Jesus and your parents.  Are you agreed with this last statement?

Read the Tertullian quote I posted again.  Are you agreed that the one who creates is someone other than the one THROUGH WHOM the thing is created?

Mike B.

I agree,by or through, is the same thing.

Now, do you know who spoke when God said : let there be light;and there was light.God spoke the *Word* and it is done.
    It was Gods word;the *being* that came forth out of God that spoke.
    He also spoke to Adam,and Eve,and the serpent,and Abraham,Moses.

I am glad.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 26 2013,09:37)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,13:44)

As in:  The letter came BY mail versus The letter came THROUGH the mail.

So when your KJV says all things were created BY the Word, they really mean that all things were created BY God, but THROUGH the Word.  We know this because we know Jesus is not God Almighty, yet God Almighty is the only one who created all things.

So God ALONE created all things.  And He did that THROUGH various vessels, such as Jesus and your parents.  Are you agreed with this last statement?

Read the Tertullian quote I posted again.  Are you agreed that the one who creates is someone other than the one THROUGH WHOM the thing is created?

Mike B.

I agree,by or through, is the same thing.

Now, do you know who spoke when God said : let there be light;and there was light.God spoke the *Word* and it is done.
    He also spoke to Adam,and Eve,and the serpent,and Abraham,Moses.

I am glad.

wakeup.

IT LOOKS YOU AGREE ABOUT NOTHING THAT MIKE SAYS ,

IT IS FUNNY HOW YOU COME TO SPELL THE WORDING OF YOUR PERSONAL BELIEVES ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 25 2013,21:37)

So God spoke His word, and then His word came out of God's mouth and spoke the other words?   ???

Wakeup, 99% of the time, the phrase “the word of God” simply refers to words that God spoke.  They are not “magical words”.  They are just words.

And many times in scripture, the Hebrews wrote “he said” when referring to something that someone just thought to themselves in their mind.

So when it says “God said Let there be light, and there was light”, it could refer to God physically speaking the word “Light”, and then light came to be.  Or it could refer to God simply THINKING to Himself, I want there to be light”, and then producing light itself just by thinking it should exist.

At any rate, except in cases where “Word of God” refers to God's spokesman Jesus Christ, the phrase “the word of God” only refers to words that God spoke.  Nothing more.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 26 2013,07:25)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 25 2013,13:49)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 25 2013,17:14)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 25 2013,08:54)
    not yet done??

kerwin why cant you accept that the word in john 1.1 is christ?

may GOD open your eyes

Jammin,

Why don't you accept the Word in John 1 is the same Word that Scripture attests created all thing that are created?

what are you talking about???

bec i believe that the Word is Christ. i can read that in the bible.
    word for word and not opinion.

i know you dont want truth that is why you keep explaining your belief. people who know how to read the bible wont accept your false doctrine.

if you can just open your eyes and read the bible well, you will know the truth.

Jammin,

I read that God spoke his Word and there was light and so I have come to know light was created by God's Word.

kerwin,

GOd spoke his word and not Word

there is a huge difference between the word Word and word.

study hard

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Unlike you, I don't believe Jesus has flesh anymore.  Flesh cannot enter the kingdom of God, nor can flesh inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Mike,

I SAID JESUS CAN MANIFEST IN ANY STATE AND WHEREVER HE PREFERS!

HIS FLESH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR FILTHY CARNAL FLESH OTHERWISE HE IS NOT GLORIFIED AT ALL!

JESUS DIDN'T COME TO ACQUIRE A SUBSTANCE AND THEN LOSE IT!

HE CONFIRMED THIS HIMSELF!

John 6:39Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me,

I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION CREATED IN HIM, WOULD ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE

FOR THE FATHER TO BE ALL IN ALL!

ALL SPIRITS  INTEGRATED IN ALL FLESH AS ONE SUBSTANCE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 27 2013,17:55)

mikeboll64,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Unlike you, I don't believe Jesus has flesh anymore.  Flesh cannot enter the kingdom of God, nor can flesh inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Mike,

HIS FLESH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR FILTHY CARNAL FLESH OTHERWISE HE IS NOT GLORIFIED AT ALL!

JESUS DIDN'T COME TO ACQUIRE A SUBSTANCE AND THEN LOSE IT!

HE CONFIRMED THIS HIMSELF!

John 6:39Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me,

I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING;

but should raise it up again in the last day.

ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION CREATED IN HIM, WOULD ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE

FOR THE FATHER TO BE ALL IN ALL!

ALL SPIRITS  INTEGRATED IN ALL FLESH AS ONE SUBSTANCE!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Pease explain these scriptures.
    How are we to *eat his flesh* and *drink his blood*.

John 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may **eat thereof**, and not die.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man **eat of this bread**, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is **my flesh**, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye **eat the flesh** of the Son of man, and drink **his blood**, ye have no life in you.

John 6:54 Whoso **eateth my flesh**, and **drinketh my blood**, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55 For **my flesh is meat indeed**, and my **blood is drink indeed**.

John 6:56 He that **eateth my flesh**, and **drinketh my blood**, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

John 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that **eateth me**, even he shall live by me.

John 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that **eateth of this bread** shall live for ever.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

How can you reconcile this belief without saying Jesus is God?  

Edj,

Excellent!

NOW READ THIS SO WE ALL DISCERN SOME MORE TRUTH:

COLOSSIANS 3:11……………….. BUT CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL?  

ISN'T IT AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL THAT JESUS AS THE WORD THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR GOD IS  ALL

THE ENTIRE CREATION,

AND IN  ALL

IN THE ENTIRE CREATION?

NO YOU DIDN'T QUITE SEE WHAT I AM SEEING, SO I CLARIFY FOR ALL:

ALMIGHTY GOD BEFORE CREATION WAS NOT ALL YET!

BUT ONLY HIMSELF! ALTHOUGH ALL WHATEVER TO BE CREATED WAS STILL WITHIN HIS CONCEPT!

THEREFORE, SINCE HE, AS THE SOURCE OF ALL, POSSESSED AS A SUBSTANCE,ALL WHATEVER HE CREATED WITHIN HIMSELF, ONE THING HE DEFINITELY DIDN'T POSSESS AND NEVER WILL! IN A WAY! AS GOD ALMIGHTY!

AND THAT WAS AND IS   EVIL

SO GOD ALMIGHTY HAD QUITE A COMPLEX TASK TO ACHIEVE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT SINCE HE WANTED TO CREATE, HE DEFINITELY DID SO, BUT EVERYTHING ONLY IN THE SAME ATTRIBUTES IN RELATION TO HIM, IN ORDER TO PRODUCE CREATURES IN PERFECT LOVE,LIKE HIMSELF, THEREFORE THIS IS DEMONSTRATED FOR SURE, IN THE CREATURES' FREE WILL, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE HIMSELF HAS A UNIQUE GOOD FREE WILL!

NOW MY QUESTION IS:

HOW THEREFORE ALMIGHTY GOD WOULD GIVE A COMPLETE FREE WILL TO HIS CREATURES, AND IN THE SAME TIME MAKE ROOM FOR THE EVIL TO BE ESTABLISHED  BY WHOEVER WANTED TO, AND IN THE SAME TIME:

ALMIGHTY GOD WOULD MAINTAIN, AS HE IS, HIS PRESENCE WITHIN ALL HIS EVIL CREATURES, IN ORDER TO SUSTAIN THEIR EXISTENCE, AND ALSO, THROUGH THEIR OWN EVIL FREE WILL, STILL MAKES THEM PERFECT, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME A FATHER TO THEM AND ALSO ONE WITH HIM, UNLESS HE IS:

OMNIPOTENCE,  OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPRESENCE, AND OMNIBENEVOLENCE???

THE ANSWER THEREFORE IS SIMPLE:

COLOSSIANS 3:11……………….. BUT CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL

NOTICE THE WORD BUT

GOT IT?

GOD ALMIGHTY,SINCE HE IS THE PUREST SPIRIT, WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO BE:

OMNIPOTENCE, OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPRESENCE, AND OMNIBENEVOLENCE???

UNLESS JESUS CHRIST,IS ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF, DUE TO THE FACT THAT CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL

BUT ESTABLISHED AS:

THE WORD , THE TRIUNE MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD, THE WORD MADE FLESH, THE CHRIST!

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and effectual, and

MORE PIERCING than any TWO EDGED sword; and reaching unto the division (SEPARATION) of the

SOUL (GOD'S) AND SPIRIT  (SATAN'S)

OF THE JOINTS (SATAN'S)AND MARROW  (GOD'S)

and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there ANY CREATURE INVISIBLE

in his sight: but all things are naked and open to his eyes, to whom our speech is.

SO ALMIGHTY GOD ENRICHED HIMSELF THROUGH CHRIST FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ONLY :

CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL,

ONLY THROUGH CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY GOD ALL WHATEVER THERE IS IN ALL EXISTENCE, AND IN ALL WHATEVER THERE IS IN ALL EXISTENCE!

THEREFORE ALMIGHTY GOD IS CHRIST, BUT NOT YET:
    ALL IN ALL SO:

BOTH GOD AND MAN!

BOTH GOOD AND EVIL!

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

BOTH LIFE AND DEATH!

BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS!

BOTH VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE!

BOTH MAN AND WOMAN!

BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH!

BOTH FIRE AND WATER!

BOTH FIRST AND LAST!

BOTH BEGINNING AND END!

BOTH ALPHA AND OMEGA!

SIMPLY RECONCILED ALL ON THE CROSS ONTO HIS BODY!

THEN ON THE LAST DAY:

AEONS, AND AEONS AND AEONS OF TIME THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL

SIMPLY BECAUSE THE FATHER WOULD BE IN CHRIST'S MYSTICAL BODY, GOD'S KINGDOM OF THE SON OF HIS LOVE!

THEREFORE, ALL THE ENTIRE CREATURES WHICH WERE WITHIN GOD ALMIGHTY'S CONCEPT WHEN HE WAS NOT YET ALL, BUT BY HIMSELF! BUT:

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD

SO THE WORD, THE SON WOULD BE IN THE FATHER AS HE WAS BEFORE ANYTHING WAS EVER EXISTED!

John 6:39 Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me, I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING; but should raise it up again in the last day.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 27 2013,09:08)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 26 2013,07:25)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 25 2013,13:49)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 25 2013,17:14)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 25 2013,08:54)
    not yet done??

kerwin why cant you accept that the word in john 1.1 is christ?

may GOD open your eyes

Jammin,

Why don't you accept the Word in John 1 is the same Word that Scripture attests created all thing that are created?

what are you talking about???

bec i believe that the Word is Christ. i can read that in the bible.
    word for word and not opinion.

i know you dont want truth that is why you keep explaining your belief. people who know how to read the bible wont accept your false doctrine.

if you can just open your eyes and read the bible well, you will know the truth.

Jammin,

I read that God spoke his Word and there was light and so I have come to know light was created by God's Word.

kerwin,

GOd spoke his word and not Word

there is a huge difference between the word Word and word.

study hard

Jammin,

The New Testament is translated from Koine Greek which does not have large case like English does. That is what the translators add when they think it appropriate. Word and word are exactly the same word.

Koine Greek does not do “he” like English does either. He in Koine Greek means that the noun it is replacing is male even when the person is not. The translators choose to put the pronoun they subjectively feel is appropriate.

Do you believe translators are carried along by the Spirit and therefore not subject to error?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,05:16)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 25 2013,14:25)
    Jammin,

So then God's word IS an entity individual from God Himself?  And God told His word to go and create light, and then this individual entity went and created light on his own?

Kerwin, you are so see-through.  :)  Everything in your heart is telling you that “the Word of God” sometimes refers to an individual entity.  And yet, even though you know that entity is Jesus in Rev 19:13, you won't accept that the same entity is Jesus in John 1:1, 1:14, 1 John 1:1-2, etc.

And because your personal wishes don't allow you to accept these CLEAR scriptural teachings, you have invented for yourself a DIFFERENT, UNNAMED individual entity that went out and created light when God told him to do so.

Mystery Babylon?

Mike,

Hebrews 11:3
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

In this verse God's Word(Command) is treated as a being that has performed the act of framing.

Isaiah 55:11

11 so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
    it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please,
    and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Once again Scripture treats the Word as a person and if the KJV translators had chosen to be consistent then the pronouns would be “he” here or “it” in John 1.

I am not sure why you have such a hard time understanding these things.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,05:18)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 25 2013,14:50)
    Mike,

In reading John 1:3 literally I am not starting a new teaching but merely rephrasing an old one.

See my last post above.  :)

Also, why wouldn't you also be rephrasing an old teaching if you chose to accept Col 1:16, 1 Cor 8:6, and Hebrews 1:2?

Mike,

The teaching that all that is created was created by God's Word is OT and accepted by the many Judea-Christian traditions.  The same is not true of your chosen interpretation of those New Testament passages you name.  Your interpretation of them is part of a new religion, a religion not mentioned by either the patriarchs or the prophets.  Neither would the Bereans find that interpretation in the OT when they tested Paul's words.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,05:31)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 25 2013,15:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 25 2013,07:30)

If the personified logos was “the true light that gives light to everyone”, and Jesus was “the light that has come into the world”, then what is so hard?

If John the Baptist was sent to testify about none other than the personified logos, and John the Baptist was sent to testify about none other than Jesus Christ – where is the dilemma?

Mike,

God is love.

Is God literally love or is love one of his aspects that is being emphasized.

Jesus is the light that came into the world can also be understood in two ways but not both are true.

God is not literally the emotion of love.  He is a being that embodies the idea of love to the fullest extent possible.

Now that I've DIRECTLY answered YOUR question, let me rephrase my statements above as questions, so you can DIRECTLY answer them.

1.  Was the personified logos “the true light that came into the world”?  YES or NO?

2  Was Jesus “the true light that came into the world”?  YES or NO?

3.  Was John the Baptist sent to testify about none other than the personified logos?  YES or NO?

4.  Was John the Baptist sent to testify about none other than Jesus Christ?  YES or NO?

5.  Does it really affect the points I'm making if Jesus and the personified logos aren't LITERALLY “light”, but instead metaphorically called “light”?

Doesn't the point still remain that the same “light” associated things are said about both the personified logos AND Jesus Christ?  Because THAT is the point I'm making, Kerwin.  The point, in case you missed it, is that the SAME THINGS that are said about the personified logos are ALSO said about Jesus Christ.  Do you understand the point I'm making now?

And do you ACKNOWLEDGE that ALL of the things said about the personified logos in John 1 are ALSO said elsewhere in scripture about Jesus Christ?  In fact, none of those things are said about anyone else EXCEPT the personified logos and Jesus Christ.

Mike,

I hope to get to this later.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 27 2013,12:16)

So God spoke His word, and then His word came out of God's mouth and spoke the other words?   ???

Wakeup, 99% of the time, the phrase “the word of God” simply refers to words that God spoke.  They are not “magical words”.  They are just words.

And many times in scripture, the Hebrews wrote “he said” when referring to something that someone just thought to themselves in their mind.

So when it says “God said Let there be light, and there was light”, it could refer to God physically speaking the word “Light”, and then light came to be.  Or it could refer to God simply THINKING to Himself, I want there to be light”, and then producing light itself just by thinking it should exist.

At any rate, except in cases where “Word of God” refers to God's spokesman Jesus Christ, the phrase “the word of God” only refers to words that God spoke.  Nothing more.

No: Gods in his*mind* spoke to his Word in
    wireless mode,and the Word does the job.
    God just have to think what he wants done,
    or say.

When Jesus was on earth;no one has heard
    voices of God advising his Son what to say.
    Jesus heard him in his mind what to say.

You think of something to say,and your words come out of your mouth.

But Gods Word is a living being,not just a mouth.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 28 2013,16:33)

or say.

wakeup.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR COMMENT CLEARED THINGS UP RIGHT ???

WELL IT SEEMS THAT WE KNOW NOW THAT GOD SPEAKS THROUGH CHRIST BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE SAID AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID,

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT NONE OF HIS DISCIPLES KNEW CHRIST WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT CHRIST WAS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WAKEUP HAVE THE NEED TO INTERPRETING THEIR WORDS OR CHRIST WORDS ,AND SO KILL THE MEANING OF HIS OR THEIR WORDS ,

SO FOR NOW I JUST STICK TO SCRIPTURES AS THEY ARE WRITTEN AT FACE VALUE

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 28 2013,22:03)

or say.

wakeup.

WELL IT SEEMS THAT WE KNOW NOW THAT GOD SPEAKS THROUGH CHRIST BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE SAID AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID,

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT NONE OF HIS DISCIPLES KNEW CHRIST WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT CHRIST WAS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE GUYS LIKE YOU WAKEUP HAVE THE NEED TO INTERPRETING THEIR WORDS OR CHRIST WORDS ,AND SO KILL THE MEANING OF HIS OR THEIR WORDS ,

Terra.

What are you on about?
    You can not even understand
    the simple things I am saying.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 28 2013,17:08)

or say.

wakeup.

Terra.

What are you on about?

wakeup.

LET SEE IF THAT IS TRUE ;

JN 6:41 Therefore the Jews were grumbling about Him, because He said, “I am the bread that came down out of heaven.”
    JN 6:51 “ I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”
    JN 6:58 “This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
    Jn 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

I AM SURE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THOSE SCRIPTURES AS THEY HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ;DO YOU ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 28 2013,22:17)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 28 2013,17:08)

or say.

wakeup.

Terra.

What are you on about?

wakeup.

LET SEE IF THAT IS TRUE ;

JN 6:41 Therefore the Jews were grumbling about Him, because He said, “I am the bread that came down out of heaven.”
    JN 6:51 “ I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”
    JN 6:58 “This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
    Jn 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    Jn 1:15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

I AM SURE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THOSE SCRIPTURES AS THEY HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ;DO YOU ???

I thought we were about
    the bringing back of the jews?
    The grafting back.
    Of which you disagree.
    To you the jews are finished.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 27 2013,00:55)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 26 2013,10:05)

Mike,

Okay Charles.

It seems we are closer on this than I thought.  It seems that neither of us believe Jesus consists of flesh WHILE he is in heaven.  :)  That is good and sensible.

Our difference lies in the fact that you think Jesus has reason to take on the lesser form of “flesh being” at will.  I don't doubt that Jesus could take on any form he wants, but I see no scriptural or logical reason for Jesus to ever empty himself and take on that lowly flesh form again.

If you were a man, then came as a cockroach, then were exalted to the position of the highest man ever………… what reason would you have to switch back and forth between human and cockroach?  Why would you, as the most powerful man in existence, ever want to revert back to being a lowly cockroach?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 28 2013,03:20)
    3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

In this verse God's Word(Command) is treated as a being that has performed the act of framing.

And do you believe this verse describes a LITERAL being that has performed an act God sent him to do?  YES or NO?

Isaiah 55:11

11 so shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
    it shall not return unto me void,
    but it shall accomplish that which I please,
    and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Once again Scripture treats the Word as a person………

And do you believe this passage describes a LITERAL being that left God's mouth, did some stuff, and then returned back to God?  YES or NO?

I am not sure why you have such a hard time understanding these things.

Because sometimes you claim that it is poetic language, and other times you claim that this word is some “archangel” or something.

Which is it?  Is the spoken word that comes out of God's mouth LITERALLY a living being individual from God Himself or not?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,181 through 14,200 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account