JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,081 through 14,100 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

wakeup,

I wanted to add, that Jesus said those words regarding our condition, that we would be like angels, for the simple reason that we would be GLORIFIED WITH JESUS' BODY , IN SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD , WHEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL, WHICH MEANS AEONS, AND AEONS OF TIME!

NOT WHEN WE ARE BORN AGAIN IN THE FIRST RESURRECTION,

I MEAN, WHEN OUR SOULS LEAVES THIS CORRUPTED SUBSTANCE AND LIVE ONLY LIKE ANGELS IN SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE ONLY!

ALSO:

THE ANGELS WILL ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY ALSO MUST JUSTIFY THEMSELVES AS RIGHTEOUS BEINGS, THROUGH BECOME ALSO MEN!

PAUL CONFIRMED THIS WHEN HE STATED THAT WE WOULD JUDGE ANGELS, OBVIOUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY MUST BECOME MEN, AN LIVE IN THIS EVIL, TEMPTING, BEGUILING,FASCINATING CARNAL WORLD!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2013,03:50)
    wakeup,

I wanted to add, that Jesus said those words regarding our condition, that we would be like angels, for the simple reason that we would  be GLORIFIED WITH JESUS' BODY , IN SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD , WHEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL, WHICH MEANS AEONS, AND AEONS OF TIME!

I MEAN, WHEN OUR SOULS LEAVES THIS CORRUPTED SUBSTANCE AND LIVE ONLY LIKE ANGELS IN SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE ONLY!

ALSO:

THE ANGELS WILL ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY ALSO MUST JUSTIFY THEMSELVES AS RIGHTEOUS BEINGS, THROUGH BECOME ALSO MEN!

PAUL CONFIRMED THIS WHEN HE STATED THAT WE WOULD JUDGE ANGELS, OBVIOUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY MUST BECOME MEN, AN LIVE IN THIS EVIL, TEMPTING, BEGUILING,FASCINATING CARNAL WORLD!

Hi Carmel.

QUOTE:
    I wanted to add, that Jesus said those words regarding our condition, that we would be like angels, for the simple reason that we would be GLORIFIED WITH JESUS' BODY , IN SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD , WHEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL, WHICH MEANS AEONS, AND AEONS OF TIME! UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————-
    *SPIRITUAL FLESH* IS A WORD ADDED TO COVER UP THE ERRORS MADE IN INTERPRETING THE PROPHESIES.;FOR THERE IS NO SUCH AS SPIRITUAL FLESH.
    ITS EITHER FLESH OR SPIRIT.

THE FIRST MAN ADAM WAS MADE A LIVING SOUL,AND THE LAST ADAM WAS MADE A **QUICKENING SPIRIT**.
    THERE IS A **TERRESTRIAL** BODY AND THERE IS A **CELESTIAL** BODY. NO IN BETWEEN.
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    I MEAN, WHEN OUR SOULS LEAVES THIS CORRUPTED SUBSTANCE AND LIVE ONLY LIKE ANGELS IN SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE ONLY! UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    1 COR 15:44 IT IS SOWN A NATURAL BODY AND IT IS **RAISED** A ***SPIRITUAL BODY**.
    JESUS IS SITTING NEXT TO HIS FATHER IN HIS SPIRITUAL BODY. NOT HIS SPIRITUAL FLESH.
    FOR FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    ALSO:
    THE ANGELS WILL ALSO OWN THE SPIRITUAL FLESH SUBSTANCE, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY ALSO MUST JUSTIFY THEMSELVES AS RIGHTEOUS BEINGS, THROUGH BECOME ALSO MEN! UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–
    WHERE IS THAT IN SCRIPTURE?
    BESIDES,THEY ARE NOW, AND HAVE BEEN WITH GOD FOR
    ALONG LONG TIME. SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR THEM TO BE JUDGED? THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM WATCHING MENS WORK ON EARTH. THEY ARE RIGHTEOUS ALREADY.
    THEY ARE CALLED THE HOLY ANGELS.
    —————————————————————–

QUOTE:
    PAUL CONFIRMED THIS WHEN HE STATED THAT WE WOULD JUDGE ANGELS, OBVIOUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY MUST BECOME MEN, AN LIVE IN THIS EVIL, TEMPTING, BEGUILING,FASCINATING CARNAL WORLD! UNQUOTE:

—————————————————————–YES, WE WILL JUDGE ANGELS;BUT NOT THE HOLY ANGELS
    BUT ALL THE FALLEN ANGELS.THEY WILL BE JUDGED BY THE HOLY SAINTS.
    —————————————————————–

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2013,01:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2013,17:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,16:48)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2013,10:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,15:12)
    THE WORD = JESUS CHRIST =THE SON OF GOD ALWAYS WAS SINS HIS CREATION ,

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,

THIS IS WHY THE SON WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD SAVE CREATION AND MEN ;BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEGINNING OF THAT CREATION BY GOD ,AND THAT IS WHAT HE DID ,

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BEING IN THE NATURE OF GOD THEY ARE BOTH SPIRIT BEINGS ;BUT THEIR OWN WORDS ARE NOT THEM BUT OF THEM ,AND YES WHEN THEY TALK THEY ARE MEANINGFUL WORDS ,THEY SAY

Terra.

You are close,but not on target.

**QUOTE:**
    GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,**UNQUOTE:**

1.In the beginning was the Word; not Jesus/he was not born
      yet.
    2.The Word was not created;but brought forth,from inside of
       God out.
    3.Jesus was born flesh/created.
    4.The spirit Jesus went back into the bosom of his Father.
    5.Is sitting next to his Father.

John saw God sitting on his throne;then he saw the Lamb
    in the mids of the same throne,because they are one.
    **Again the Word was with God**.

wakeup.

You playing with words ,and you thinking that I am as dum as a plank ,
    The word = Jesus Christ ,you just do not understand the scriptures Col:1:15-21

You try to teach what you do not understand ,but wors you tell me that I do not know the scriptures,insulting

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.
    —-And the word was with God.
    Tell me: was that Jesus with God?

wakeup.

Yes ;THE WORD ” IN HEAVEN HIS CHRIST ;THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ;

THAT CAME TO DOWN FROM THE FATHER TO SAVE MEN ,THIS IS TOTALLY IN HARMONY WITH ALL THE SCRIPTURES EVEN REVELATION ,

Terra.

Concentrate:

In the BEGINNING was the word.(NOT YET JESUS).
    And the Word(NOT YET JESUS) was *with* God.

NOT Jesus: because the *WORD* was not yet made flesh.
    After the WORD was made flesh;his name is called Jesus.
    After Jesus went back to heaven; his name is called
    the *Word of God* once more.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,20:28)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,06:15)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,16:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,03:40)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    But it's not like the words that came out of King David's mouth were some living entity that people obeyed, Kerwin

I agree!

And the words that come out of God's mouth?  Are THEY living entities that people obey?

Mike,

Yes, Poetically.

But how about King David's words?  Are they also “poetically” living entities that people obeyed?

Mike,

Yes, I was speaking poetically there as well.

Okay. So then ANYONE'S words can POETICALLY be portrayed as entities that go and do what the person who spoke told them to do, right?

But LITERALLY, nobody's words are really living entities, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,20:30)
    Mike,

Close but he was made in the form of a human which is not consistent with it being the result of him taking on the form of a servant as one is a received action and the other is a performed action.

Here is the literal Greek translation:

form of slave having taken

in likeness of human beings having become

There is no difference between “received action” and “performed action” in the Greek words. Nor would it mean anything if there was.

Jesus can easily TAKE ON the form of a servant by BEING MADE in the likeness of a human being. The difference between “performed action” and “received action” doesn't change anything about it.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 22 2013,04:02)

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,

THIS IS WHY THE SON WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD SAVE CREATION AND MEN ;BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEGINNING OF THAT CREATION BY GOD ,AND THAT IS WHAT HE DID ,

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BEING IN THE NATURE OF GOD THEY ARE BOTH SPIRIT BEINGS ;BUT THEIR OWN WORDS ARE NOT THEM BUT OF THEM ,AND YES WHEN THEY TALK THEY ARE MEANINGFUL WORDS ,THEY SAY

Terra.

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,**UNQUOTE:**

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

You try to teach what you do not understand ,but wors you tell me that I do not know the scriptures,insulting

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.

wakeup.

THAT CAME TO DOWN FROM THE FATHER TO SAVE MEN ,THIS IS TOTALLY IN HARMONY WITH ALL THE SCRIPTURES EVEN REVELATION ,

Terra.

Concentrate:

NOT Jesus:  because the *WORD* was not yet made flesh.

wakeup.

???

YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SAY SOME THING ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2013,10:37)

Terra.

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.

wakeup.

Terra.

Concentrate:

wakeup.

???

Terra.

Is there a beam lodged in your eyes?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 22 2013,07:47)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2013,10:37)

Terra.

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.

wakeup.

Terra.

Concentrate:

wakeup.

???

Terra.

Is there a beam lodged in your eyes?

wakeup.

no ,sliver in the eye ;but i can not see what you say ;because i told you who they are

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2013,04:38)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,20:28)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,06:15)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,16:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,03:40)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    But it's not like the words that came out of King David's mouth were some living entity that people obeyed, Kerwin

I agree!

And the words that come out of God's mouth?  Are THEY living entities that people obey?

Mike,

Yes, Poetically.

But how about King David's words?  Are they also “poetically” living entities that people obeyed?

Mike,

Yes, I was speaking poetically there as well.

Okay.  So then ANYONE'S words can POETICALLY be portrayed as entities that go and do what the person who spoke told them to do, right?

Mike,

Correct, though seldom do the importance or another characteristic of a man's word need emphasizing.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2013,08:30)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 21 2013,05:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,18:18)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 20 2013,21:34)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,11:23)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 20 2013,13:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,05:21)
    Kerwin.

Can you elaborate on these scriptures?

Hebrews 7:1   For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hebrews 7:2   To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hebrews 7:3   Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

… even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3 without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

The AKJV does not seem to make a whole lot of sense in that Jesus is a type of Melchisec and Melchisec is a type of the Son.  That probably means I am missing information or misprocessing what I have.  Offhand I would say it is making the case that Melchisec is like unto an angel and Jesus is like unto Melchisec but the definite article is there and that seems to invalidate that interpretation.  Another interpretation is that the writer is talking to the Hebrews as one Jew to another and the Son, according to a Jew named Philo, is the Word by which God preferred the ages.  More research is required.

Jesus has both a mother and a father, though the later is not a father of his flesh.  He has an end of days.  These things are written about him in Scripture, though not about Melchisec .    He is now like unto an angel, as all that follow him will be.  He is also called the Son of God.   He is both the Priest and the King though Melchisec is the one his order is based on.  He is the King of both peace and righteousness.

Kerwin.

The is no need for more research.
    Besides,who is going to do the reseach.

The Word of God was manifested in the flesh.
    He was translated into flesh. Not born.

That makes him the *FIRST* king and high priest in jerusalem.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I do research because I do not choose to be ignorant and a plaything of deceivers who prey on my lack of knowledge.  I also choose to armor others against the same fate. In doing such research you must be led by the Spirit of God.

The Word of God was manifested in the flesh.
    He was translated into flesh. Not born.

Your words are correct.  The Word that preferred the ages was revealed in the flesh and changed from the state of being a thing into being flesh.

It sounds like you agree follow the idea the Word, though not a being, is the Son of God as Philo teaches.

Jesus, on the other hand, was born in Bethlehem.

Matthew 2:1

2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judæa in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Kerwin.

The Word of God is not a thing.
    He created all things with his wisdom.
    He had glory with God of whom the word
    belongs to.
    God brought forth his Word as a being,full of Gods own wisdom.

This being emptied himself of all his powers,to become a
    humble human.  And his name is called Jesus.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

It can be hard to understand when God choose to verbally represent a thing as a person to make a point.  One place he does this is Hebrews 11:3.

Hebrews 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The “worlds” were framed by God and his Word was the device he used to do so.  God chose to give the appearance that his Word was a being and not just a thing.  

We know it is not but certain men came into the conversation of Christ and spouted deceptions either or both because of their lack of knowledge or corruption that led to us seeing certain passages in light of their deceptions.  

One of these passages is John 1:3 that paraphrases Hebrews 11:3.  The idea expressed in both passages is the same but these men teach that that in one it is the Word that does the work while in the other it is a being called the Word that does the work.

The only being explicitly mentioned as doing the work of creation in the Genesis accounts is Jehovah.

Kerwin.

It seems that you are depending more on man's wisdom.
    With your research.

The universe is framed by the Word of God.
    You are picturing it as God holding the universe
    in his arms. That's not the case;it is his spirit
    that's keeping all things together.

You are bound to Christ; does not mean that Christ
    personally is holding your hand;but it is his spirit.

Christ is not personally in us;but his spirit is in us.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

My research is one way I obey God's command to seek knowledge. Jesus also taught us to ask, seek, and knock. It is the spirit of the knowledge that tells us whether it is man's or God's and it is the Spirit we use to test it.

As far as I can see I have no disagreement with what you say. I am not sure my knowledge is great enough to say it is true but it sounds reasonable.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 22 2013,00:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2013,04:38)

Mike,

Correct……….

So if even God's words aren't LITERALLY living entities, who is the Word of God that became flesh and dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son?

Because that doesn't seem “poetic” to me. It seems as if a literal person dwelled on earth with the glory of God's only begotten Son.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,13:28)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,06:38)
    T,

no; scriptures are saying that the maiden was called Marry,and that she will be with child ;THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW ;ALL OF YOUR OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE ADDED TO IT BY YOUR IMAGINATION;

Really!

Galatians 4:4

4 but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Who do you thing God's Son that this passage declares is made of a woman is?

Are you going to disagree with it and say he was not made of a  woman?  It sure sounds like you are doing just that.

Romans 1:3

3 concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Who is the seed of David Jesus' flesh is made of?

Are you going to declare that this passage is wrong and you are right?   It sure sounds like it.

Luke 2:21

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

You seem to be of the opinion this passage is also wrong as well.

Are you sure you want to stubbornly cleave to the idea these three witnesses of God are wrong and your chosen devices are right?

First ,Gal 4:4
    You do not believe that scripture the way it is written,

Before saying he be born from a women

You should address the therm ,that God as send him to be born of a women,

How could God send his only begotten son if he did not existed yet ???

All the other verses are after the birth, NO,human father ,

So address Gal:4:4

T,

The passage does not state where Jesus was sent from or when he was sent. It does reason that Jesus was made of a woman and made under the law when he was sent.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2013,04:42)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,20:30)
    Mike,

Close but he was made in the form of a human which is not consistent with it being the result of him taking on the form of a servant as one is a received action and the other is a performed action.

Here is the literal Greek translation:

form     of slave     having taken    

in     likeness     of human beings     having become

There is no difference between “received action” and “performed action” in the Greek words.  Nor would it mean anything if there was.

Jesus can easily TAKE ON the form of a servant by BEING MADE in the likeness of a human being.  The difference between “performed action” and “received action” doesn't change anything about it.

Mike,

There are passive and active voice verbs in Greek. From what I know active verbs are performed actions and the passive are received actions. The middle is both.

In English Jesus took on the form of a servant and God made him in the form of a human. Jesus is a servant during his whole mortal life. He even demonstrates that by washing the feet of his students.

carmel
    Participant

SPIRITUAL FLESH* IS A WORD ADDED TO  COVER UP THE ERRORS MADE IN INTERPRETING THE PROPHESIES.;FOR THERE IS NO SUCH AS SPIRITUAL FLESH.

Wakeup,

Do you want me to believe your corrupted opinion LIKE WE ALL ARE, and IGNORE THIS:

After resurrection, Jesus Christ's body no longer opposed its soul; it demanded nothing for itself than the soul wanted, which had completely united with the spirit ….This was the state of Jesus, the man, when He had accomplished His act …. It was a state of utter dedication to God and total renouncement of everything belonging to the world …. His body, being entirely spiritualised, was totally independent from the earth and its laws, i.e. the spiritual substances of His human body had merged with those of the soul and effectively subordinated themselves to the spirit's will, which was most closely united with the Father-Spirit, and thus the earthly body together with the soul became one with the eternal Deity; His fusion was so extraordinarily significant and entails such far-reaching consequences which the soul is incapable of understanding as long as it hasn't found the union with God itself. It was an
    act of immense self-denial, profoundest love and boundless dedication to God …. ;The soul of Jesus, the man, simultaneously drew its external shell,the body, into the sphere of God's emanation of love, and both His soul andHis body were permeated by God's spirit of love, by His strength and His light …. Jesus, the man, was full of strength and light …. He was powerful and wise, and every creature obeyed Him, the whole of Creation complied with Him, for God was in Him in all fullness since neither the soul nor the body offered Him resistance any longer, and this boundless dedication also resulted in God's boundless activity; …. Now it was God Himself Who manifested Himself in everything Jesus did and said. God's love takes hold of everything that hands itself over to Him, it permeates every creation as soon as its inherent spirit does not offer any resistance to the divine love …. Wherever this resistance is removed there can only be the love of God, therefore …. since God is love …. God can only be where He finds no opposition resisting Him …. Everything of God is divine as long as it offers no resistance. Only resistance turns God's creation into something external to Him until it relinquishes its resistance of its own accord …. Jesus, the
    man, was utterly devoted to God and thus no longer external to God but fused with Him, thus One with God …. and therefore totally transfigured, because the union with God is a state of bright light …. And when Jesus Christ passed away from this world He took His body along with His soul
    into eternity, for nothing adhered to Him any more which required further development, both body and soul were perfect; every spiritual substance was so inclined towards God that it was permeated by God's light and love,that it was like God, because it had completely united with the eternal Deity; ….

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2013,18:09)

SPIRITUAL FLESH* IS A WORD ADDED TO  COVER UP THE ERRORS MADE IN INTERPRETING THE PROPHESIES.;FOR THERE IS NO SUCH AS SPIRITUAL FLESH.

Wakeup,

Do you want me to believe your corrupted opinion LIKE WE ALL ARE, and IGNORE THIS:

After resurrection, Jesus Christ's body no longer opposed its soul; it demanded nothing for itself than the soul wanted, which had completely united with the spirit ….This was the state of Jesus, the man, when He had accomplished His act …. It was a state of utter dedication to God and total renouncement of everything belonging to the world …. His body, being entirely spiritualised, was totally independent from the earth and its laws, i.e. the spiritual substances of His human body had merged with those of the soul and effectively subordinated themselves to the spirit's will, which was most closely united with the Father-Spirit, and thus the earthly body together with the soul became one with the eternal Deity; His fusion was so extraordinarily significant and entails such far-reaching consequences which the soul is incapable of understanding as long as it hasn't found the union with God itself. It was an
    act of immense self-denial, profoundest love and boundless dedication to God …. ;The soul of Jesus, the man, simultaneously drew its external shell,the body, into the sphere of God's emanation of love, and both His soul andHis body were permeated by God's spirit of love, by His strength and His light …. Jesus, the man, was full of strength and light …. He was powerful and wise, and every creature obeyed Him, the whole of Creation complied with Him, for God was in Him in all fullness since neither the soul nor the body offered Him resistance any longer, and this boundless dedication also resulted in God's boundless activity; …. Now it was God Himself Who manifested Himself in everything Jesus did and said. God's love takes hold of everything that hands itself over to Him, it permeates every creation as soon as its inherent spirit does not offer any resistance to the divine love …. Wherever this resistance is removed there can only be the love of God, therefore …. since God is love …. God can only be where He finds no opposition resisting Him …. Everything of God is divine as long as it offers no resistance. Only resistance turns God's creation into something external to Him until it relinquishes its resistance of its own accord …. Jesus, the
    man, was utterly devoted to God and thus no longer external to God but fused with Him, thus One with God …. and therefore totally transfigured, because the union with God is a state of bright light …. And when Jesus Christ passed away from this world He took His body along with His soul
    into eternity, for nothing adhered to Him any more which required further development, both body and soul were perfect; every spiritual substance was so inclined towards God that it was permeated by God's light and love,that it was like God, because it had completely united with the eternal Deity; ….

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi carmel.

So much said,but I can not correlate it with any scripture.
    It seems to be a new age philosophy.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

You told Carmel that there is no spiritual flesh in Scripture and yet Scripture speaks of a natural body and a spiritual body. That is to say a natural flesh and a spiritual flesh. Don't you believe all flesh is not the same and that:

That some man will say, How was Jesus raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that flesh that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: but God giveth it a flesh as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own flesh.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

There is no spirit body in Scripture, it is a teaching of men.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 22 2013,19:52)
    Wakeup,

You told Carmel that there is no spiritual flesh in Scripture and yet Scripture speaks of a natural body and a spiritual body.  That is to say a natural flesh and a spiritual flesh.  Don't you believe all flesh is not the same and that:

That some man will say, How was Jesus raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that flesh that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: but God giveth it a flesh as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own flesh.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Kerwin.

If you are speaking of physical flesh,yes there are many differnt kinds of flesh.
    One of them is human flesh.
    But all spirit bodies are one; there is no flesh/spirit body.

The last man Adam was made a *QUICKENING SPIRIT*

And we will be like him; a quickening spirit.
    The flesh; any flesh perishes.
    You can not name any angel,
    that has different flesh, but spirit.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

So much said,but I can not correlate it with any scripture.
    It seems to be  a new age philosophy.

Wakeup,

From my side entirely according to scripture!

Also:

The Holy Spirit blows wherever He wants, and no one knows where He comes from and where He goes!

It would be INTERESTING TO POST SOMETHING WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU IS NOT SCRIPTURAL, SO I CAN CONTRADICT YOU!

By the way, I am still waiting for your answer to the other longer post previous to this one, and also for the one in the other thread under the topic:

Quran proven 100% true

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

The last man Adam was made a *QUICKENING SPIRIT*

Wakeup,

a quickening spirit means:  A LIFE GIVING SPIRIT!

THAT MEANS THAT JESUS FLESH BODY IS NOT LIKE OURS A DEAD SUBSTANCE BUT ALIVE SINCE HIS ORIGIN IS FROM THE ETERNAL FATHER,  EVEN IF AFTER HE DIED HIS DEATH!

HE CONFIRMED THIS FIRST WHEN HE SAID:

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given THE SON ALSO TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF:

SO TO CLARIFY, IT MEANS THAT AS THE FATHER, SINCE HE IS A SPIRIT HAS LIFE IN HIMSELF,

THE SON ALTHOUGH HE IS A FLESH BODY, HAS ALSO LIFE IN HIMSELF, SO HIS FLESH BODY CAN NEVER REALLY DIE LIKE OURS! BUT WOULD MAINTAIN ITS LIFE THROUGH DEATH ITSELF!

HE CONFIRMED THIS WHEN HE SAID :

DESTROY THIS TEMPLE, REFERRING TO HIS FLESH BODY, AND I WILL RAISE IT UP IN THREE DAYS

HE DIDN'T SAY MY FATHER RAISE IT UP BUT I TO MAKE US AWARE THAT HIS FLESH BODY HAS LIFE IN ITSELF, AND TRANSFORMED ITSELF INTO A SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY!

NOW Explain:

Luke 24:38 And he said to them: Why are you troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 SEE MY HANS AND FEET, THAT IT IS I MYSELF; HANDLE, AND SEE: FOR A SPIRIT HAS NO FLESH AND BONES

SO JESUS HAS NO BLOOD NOW,  BUT FLESH AND BONES!

JESUS POSSESS BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT ATTRIBUTES AS ONE ENTITY! AND HE CAN MANIFEST HIMSELF IN ANY WAY HE WANTS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 22 2013,14:52)
    Wakeup,

You told Carmel that there is no spiritual flesh in Scripture and yet Scripture speaks of a natural body and a spiritual body.  That is to say a natural flesh and a spiritual flesh.  Don't you believe all flesh is not the same and that:

k

You told Carmel that there is no spiritual flesh in Scripture and yet Scripture speaks of a natural body and a spiritual body. That is to say a natural flesh and a spiritual flesh.

that is stretching the scriptures to the extreme ,it does not say that or mean that at all

Viewing 20 posts - 14,081 through 14,100 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account