JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 14,061 through 14,080 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,16:27)
    1) Paul was speaking of an event that occurred in the past relative to where he was writing so it seemed reasonable to me that the sentence is past tense to then.

So then, from Paul's point of view as he was writing those words, Jesus WAS existing in the form of God, right?

while…..Jesus was existing in the form of God he took a few actions actions.
    1) He did not seek to be equal to God
    2) He emptied himself of that which would make him not a servant.
    3) He took on the form of a servant.

Simultaneously God made him in the likeness of humanity.

I think I can get on board with that.

WHILE Jesus WAS existing in the form of God, he didn't consider equality with God something to be grasped, BUT INSTEAD emptied himself BY taking on the form of a servant, WHICH HE DID BY being made in the likeness of a human being.  And he didn't stop there, but AFTER he was made as a man, he humbled himself EVEN FURTHER by becoming obedient to death.

This is how I understand Paul's words.  It seems the most obvious and clear meaning of those words to a person who has no special doctrine to maintain.

I truthfully couldn't care less whether or not Jesus pre-existed his flesh.  But I must align my understanding with what is clearly and MANY TIMES taught in the scriptures.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,16:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,03:40)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    But it's not like the words that came out of King David's mouth were some living entity that people obeyed, Kerwin

I agree!

And the words that come out of God's mouth?  Are THEY living entities that people obey?

Mike,

Yes, Poetically.

But how about King David's words? Are they also “poetically” living entities that people obeyed?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,05:21)
    Kerwin.

Can you elaborate on these scriptures?

Hebrews 7:1   For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hebrews 7:2   To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hebrews 7:3   Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7
    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

… even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3 without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

The AKJV does not seem to make a whole lot of sense in that Jesus is a type of Melchisec and Melchisec is a type of the Son. That probably means I am missing information or misprocessing what I have. Offhand I would say it is making the case that Melchisec is like unto an angel and Jesus is like unto Melchisec but the definite article is there and that seems to invalidate that interpretation. Another interpretation is that the writer is talking to the Hebrews as one Jew to another and the Son, according to a Jew named Philo, is the Word by which God preferred the ages. More research is required.

Jesus has both a mother and a father, though the later is not a father of his flesh. He has an end of days. These things are written about him in Scripture, though not about Melchisec . He is now like unto an angel, as all that follow him will be. He is also called the Son of God. He is both the Priest and the King though Melchisec is the one his order is based on. He is the King of both peace and righteousness.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,06:15)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,16:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,03:40)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,18:12)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    But it's not like the words that came out of King David's mouth were some living entity that people obeyed, Kerwin

I agree!

And the words that come out of God's mouth?  Are THEY living entities that people obey?

Mike,

Yes, Poetically.

But how about King David's words?  Are they also “poetically” living entities that people obeyed?

Mike,

Yes, I was speaking poetically there as well.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2013,06:14)

1) Paul was speaking of an event that occurred in the past relative to where he was writing so it seemed reasonable to me that the sentence is past tense to then.

So then, from Paul's point of view as he was writing those words, Jesus WAS existing in the form of God, right?

while…..Jesus was existing in the form of God he took a few actions actions.
    1) He did not seek to be equal to God
    2) He emptied himself of that which would make him not a servant.
    3) He took on the form of a servant.

Simultaneously God made him in the likeness of humanity.

I think I can get on board with that.

WHILE Jesus WAS existing in the form of God, he didn't consider equality with God something to be grasped, BUT INSTEAD emptied himself BY taking on the form of a servant, WHICH HE DID BY being made in the likeness of a human being.  And he didn't stop there, but AFTER he was made as a man, he humbled himself EVEN FURTHER by becoming obedient to death.

This is how I understand Paul's words.  It seems the most obvious and clear meaning of those words to a person who has no special doctrine to maintain.

I truthfully couldn't care less whether or not Jesus pre-existed his flesh.  But I must align my understanding with what is clearly and MANY TIMES taught in the scriptures.

Mike,

Close but he was made in the form of a human which is not consistent with it being the result of him taking on the form of a servant as one is a received action and the other is a performed action.  The whole thing is an example of the mindset a believer is to have.  He lived a mortal life of true humility and and even when undergoing torture and death he humbled himself.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 20 2013,13:26)

Kerwin.

Hebrews 7:1   For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hebrews 7:2   To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hebrews 7:3   Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7

… even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; 2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; 3 without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

The AKJV does not seem to make a whole lot of sense in that Jesus is a type of Melchisec and Melchisec is a type of the Son.  That probably means I am missing information or misprocessing what I have.  Offhand I would say it is making the case that Melchisec is like unto an angel and Jesus is like unto Melchisec but the definite article is there and that seems to invalidate that interpretation.  Another interpretation is that the writer is talking to the Hebrews as one Jew to another and the Son, according to a Jew named Philo, is the Word by which God preferred the ages.  More research is required.

Jesus has both a mother and a father, though the later is not a father of his flesh.  He has an end of days.  These things are written about him in Scripture, though not about Melchisec .    He is now like unto an angel, as all that follow him will be.  He is also called the Son of God.   He is both the Priest and the King though Melchisec is the one his order is based on.  He is the King of both peace and righteousness.

Kerwin.

The is no need for more research.
    Besides,who is going to do the reseach.

The Word of God was manifested in the flesh.
    He was translated into flesh. Not born.

That makes him the *FIRST* king and high priest in jerusalem.

wakeup.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,11:23)

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7

The AKJV does not seem to make a whole lot of sense in that Jesus is a type of Melchisec and Melchisec is a type of the Son.  That probably means I am missing information or misprocessing what I have.  Offhand I would say it is making the case that Melchisec is like unto an angel and Jesus is like unto Melchisec but the definite article is there and that seems to invalidate that interpretation.  Another interpretation is that the writer is talking to the Hebrews as one Jew to another and the Son, according to a Jew named Philo, is the Word by which God preferred the ages.  More research is required.

Jesus has both a mother and a father, though the later is not a father of his flesh.  He has an end of days.  These things are written about him in Scripture, though not about Melchisec .    He is now like unto an angel, as all that follow him will be.  He is also called the Son of God.   He is both the Priest and the King though Melchisec is the one his order is based on.  He is the King of both peace and righteousness.

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I do research because I do not choose to be ignorant and a plaything of deceivers who prey on my lack of knowledge.  I also choose to armor others against the same fate. In doing such research you must be led by the Spirit of God.

Your words are correct.  The Word that preferred the ages was revealed in the flesh and changed from the state of being a thing into being flesh.

It sounds like you agree follow the idea the Word, though not a being, is the Son of God as Philo teaches.

Jesus, on the other hand, was born in Bethlehem.

Matthew 2:1

2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judæa in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 20 2013,21:34)

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

I do research because I do not choose to be ignorant and a plaything of deceivers who prey on my lack of knowledge.  I also choose to armor others against the same fate. In doing such research you must be led by the Spirit of God.

Your words are correct.  The Word that preferred the ages was revealed in the flesh and changed from the state of being a thing into being flesh.

It sounds like you agree follow the idea the Word, though not a being, is the Son of God as Philo teaches.

2 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judæa in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Kerwin.

The Word of God is not a thing.
    He created all things with his wisdom.
    He had glory with God of whom the word
    belongs to.
    God brought forth his Word as a being,full of Gods own wisdom.

This being emptied himself of all his powers,to become a
    humble human. And his name is called Jesus.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2013,09:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,18:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,23:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,17:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,19:47)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,11:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,12:20)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,05:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2013,09:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2013,04:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2013,08:54)

You say you believe,but in your heart,if it does
    not agree with *you* you dont believe.

I NEVER SAY THIS ;

YOU MADE IT UP ;NOT ME; SAD ,

THIS IS HOW THE ROADS OF THE TRUE WORSHIPERS SEPARATE FROM THE DECEIVERS (WORKING FOR THEIR OWN INTEREST )TAKING AWAY THE KINGDOM OF THEIR OWN FOLLOWERS ,AND USE GOD'S WRITTEN WORDS TO DO IT ;AND THE REPUTATION OF HIS SON TO COLLECT THE RUN OFFS OF WHEALTH

Terra.

I am sorry for I have misunderstood you.
    You said John the babtist never drank wine.
    I agree.

wakeup.

:)

Terra.

You still need to present the evidence proving that I am using scriptures to deceive.
    Untill the evidence is put forward,I am not guilty.
    I am innocent *untill* proven guilty.
    Or you will be charged with false accusation.

wakeup.

CONSIDER ALL OF THE TOPICS WE ARE TALKING IN ;

THEN TALK

Terra.

You are the accuser
    so you have to provide the evidence.

wakeup.

I do not accuse you ,it is the scriptures that accuses you,

Wen you give your interpretation ,of them is it God spirit that talks to you ??? If so why are you so far from the truth ???

If not ,then you have taken upon you the guilt of your own words,

We all stand before God ,exept that many men do not care ,they will in time ,but to late for redemption.

You called me a liar and a deceiver many times
    but with no scriptural evidence.

You are guilty of falsly accusing your brother.

wakeup

show me where i do those things ,

i am sure i have also told you the reasons for it ;

Terra.

As long as you can not
    bring forth the evidence on the table,
    you are guilty of fasely accusing.

wakeup.

you should read the quotes ,it is you that accuses me ,not the other way around ; :D

Terra.

You have a way of twisting and turning.
    With words of no substance.
    You are the one that disagree's with everything I have posted.
    Just for the sake of disageeing,with no scriptural evidence.
    You suppose to come up with scriptures, to proof me wrong.
    But so far you have miserably failed to do so.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,18:29)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2013,09:45)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,18:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,23:04)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,17:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,19:47)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,11:03)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 19 2013,12:20)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,05:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2013,09:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2013,04:08)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2013,08:54)

You say you believe,but in your heart,if it does
    not agree with *you* you dont believe.

I NEVER SAY THIS ;

YOU MADE IT UP ;NOT ME; SAD ,

THIS IS HOW THE ROADS OF THE TRUE WORSHIPERS SEPARATE FROM THE DECEIVERS (WORKING FOR THEIR OWN INTEREST )TAKING AWAY THE KINGDOM OF THEIR OWN FOLLOWERS ,AND USE GOD'S WRITTEN WORDS TO DO IT ;AND THE REPUTATION OF HIS SON TO COLLECT THE RUN OFFS OF WHEALTH

Terra.

I am sorry for I have misunderstood you.
    You said John the babtist never drank wine.
    I agree.

wakeup.

:)

Terra.

You still need to present the evidence proving that I am using scriptures to deceive.
    Untill the evidence is put forward,I am not guilty.
    I am innocent *untill* proven guilty.
    Or you will be charged with false accusation.

wakeup.

CONSIDER ALL OF THE TOPICS WE ARE TALKING IN ;

THEN TALK

Terra.

You are the accuser
    so you have to provide the evidence.

wakeup.

I do not accuse you ,it is the scriptures that accuses you,

Wen you give your interpretation ,of them is it God spirit that talks to you ??? If so why are you so far from the truth ???

If not ,then you have taken upon you the guilt of your own words,

We all stand before God ,exept that many men do not care ,they will in time ,but to late for redemption.

You called me a liar and a deceiver many times
    but with no scriptural evidence.

You are guilty of falsly accusing your brother.

wakeup

show me where i do those things ,

i am sure i have also told you the reasons for it ;

Terra.

As long as you can not
    bring forth the evidence on the table,
    you are guilty of fasely accusing.

wakeup.

you should read the quotes ,it is you that accuses me ,not the other way around ; :D

Terra.

You have a way of twisting and turning.
    With words of no substance.
    You are the one that disagree's with everything I have posted.
    Just for the sake of disageeing,with no scriptural evidence.
    You suppose to come up with scriptures, to proof me wrong.
    But so far you have miserably failed to do so.

wakeup.

YOU ARE A WAIST OF MY TIME ; OVER

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,18:18)

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

belongs to.

humble human.  And his name is called Jesus.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

It can be hard to understand when God choose to verbally represent a thing as a person to make a point.  One place he does this is Hebrews 11:3.

Hebrews 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The “worlds” were framed by God and his Word was the device he used to do so.  God chose to give the appearance that his Word was a being and not just a thing.  

We know it is not but certain men came into the conversation of Christ and spouted deceptions either or both because of their lack of knowledge or corruption that led to us seeing certain passages in light of their deceptions.  

One of these passages is John 1:3 that paraphrases Hebrews 11:3.  The idea expressed in both passages is the same but these men teach that that in one it is the Word that does the work while in the other it is a being called the Word that does the work.

The only being explicitly mentioned as doing the work of creation in the Genesis accounts is Jehovah.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 21 2013,05:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 20 2013,18:18)

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Hebrews 7

Kerwin.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Kerwin.

belongs to.

humble human.  And his name is called Jesus.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

It can be hard to understand when God choose to verbally represent a thing as a person to make a point.  One place he does this is Hebrews 11:3.

Hebrews 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The “worlds” were framed by God and his Word was the device he used to do so.  God chose to give the appearance that his Word was a being and not just a thing.  

We know it is not but certain men came into the conversation of Christ and spouted deceptions either or both because of their lack of knowledge or corruption that led to us seeing certain passages in light of their deceptions.  

One of these passages is John 1:3 that paraphrases Hebrews 11:3.  The idea expressed in both passages is the same but these men teach that that in one it is the Word that does the work while in the other it is a being called the Word that does the work.

The only being explicitly mentioned as doing the work of creation in the Genesis accounts is Jehovah.

Kerwin.

It seems that you are depending more on man's wisdom.
    With your research.

The universe is framed by the Word of God.
    You are picturing it as God holding the universe
    in his arms. That's not the case;it is his spirit
    that's keeping all things together.

You are bound to Christ; does not mean that Christ
    personally is holding your hand;but it is his spirit.

Christ is not personally in us;but his spirit is in us.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 15 2013,03:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2013,21:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2013,12:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 14 2013,06:54)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,18:56)
    WAKEUP

No,

the “WORD OF GOD” (JOHN1-1-14) HIS JESUS)

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
    Jn 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

CHRIST ,THE SON OF GOD ,WAS SEND TO EARTH TO SAVE MEN,

Col 1:15 He(CHRIST) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water;
    Pr 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place,
    before the hills, I was given birth,
    Pr 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields
    or any of the dust of the world.
    Pr 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
    when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
    Pr 8:28 when he established the clouds above
    and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
    Pr 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary
    so the waters would not overstep his command,
    and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

PAY ATTENTION NOW TO NEXT VERSE ;

Lk 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.

THIS IS NOT CHRIST THAT IT IS TALK ABOUT ;BUT JOHN THE BAPTIST ;LOOK HE HIS FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SINS BIRTH ,

SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN CHRIST HIMSELF ??? SOME SAY THAT CHRIST BIRTH  WAS NOT DIPPED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT ,

Lk 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
    Lk 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”

I THINK,THAT THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST ,RIGHT ?? YES

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT HE WAS APPOINTED ” ANOINTED”  SEND” CAME DOWN FROM THE FATHER JUST AS HE SAID HE WAS ,

BUT I KNOW SOME DO NOT BELIEVE HIM ,

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

Terra.

This is what I have said;why are you disageeing??

quote:The word of God is spirit,and that spirit
    God made flesh/Jesus

wakeup.

wakeup

quote:The word of God is spirit,and that spirit
    God made flesh/Jesus

THIS IS FALSE RELIGION BELIEVE ;

SORRY I DISAGREE WITH IT ;

CHRIST HIS ,WAS , A SPIRIT BEING PRIOR TO BE MADE ,AND COME IN THE FLESH;

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE ???AS WELL ??

Terra.

God is a spirit,so His Word is also spirit.
    *His Word was made flesh*.
    He was made the temple of God.
    And he dwelleth amongst us,so we can see his glory.
    He is the light of the world,but the world
    could not comprehend.

So yes,thats about it.But dont forget that God
    brought him forth in the beginning, a living being,and they had glory together,creating all things.

wakeup.

wakeup

we are now ,no longer believing the same things,

you by given the made up version of your God and his son ,

and not believing WHAT THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ADD SAID ,SO MANY TIMES;

AND THIS I DO ,BELIEVE HIS WORDS ,WITH ALL MY HEART ,

SO I WILL LEAVE THIS DISCUSSION ,

Terra.

Let me explain it in a different way.

God is A spirit I am sure you agree here.

His Word has to be spirit also.
    His word is a living Being with all wisdom
    because he brought forth his Word next to him.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

THE WORD WAS *WITH*GOD.(not in God).
    THIS MEANS THAT THE WORD WAS *NEXT* TO GOD.
    HOW SO?
    BECAUSE GOD BROUGHT FORTH HIS WORD AS *A BEING*.
    THEY WERE HAVING GLORY *TOGETHER*.
    WHAT GOD WANTS DONE, HE/WORD DOES THE WORK.

GOD SEND HIM DOWN TO EARTH AND MADE HIM FLESH.
    HE EMPTIED ALL HIS POWERS AND BECAME A HUMBLE MAN.
    HE STAYED HUMBLE TO HIS FATHER, UNTO DEATH.
    AND NOW HE IS BACK WITH HIS FATHER AND SITTING NEXT
    TO HIM,WITH ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

THE WORD = JESUS CHRIST =THE SON OF GOD ALWAYS WAS SINS HIS CREATION ,

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,

THIS IS WHY THE SON WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD SAVE CREATION AND MEN ;BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEGINNING OF THAT CREATION BY GOD ,AND THAT IS WHAT HE DID ,

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BEING IN THE NATURE OF GOD THEY ARE BOTH SPIRIT BEINGS ;BUT THEIR OWN WORDS ARE NOT THEM BUT OF THEM ,AND YES WHEN THEY TALK THEY ARE MEANINGFUL WORDS ,THEY SAY

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,15:12)

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,

THIS IS WHY THE SON WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD SAVE CREATION AND MEN ;BECAUSE HE WAS THE BEGINNING OF THAT CREATION BY GOD ,AND THAT IS WHAT HE DID ,

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BEING IN THE NATURE OF GOD THEY ARE BOTH SPIRIT BEINGS ;BUT THEIR OWN WORDS ARE NOT THEM BUT OF THEM ,AND YES WHEN THEY TALK THEY ARE MEANINGFUL WORDS ,THEY SAY

Terra.

You are close,but not on target.

**QUOTE:**
    GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,**UNQUOTE:**

1.In the beginning was the Word; not Jesus/he was not born
    yet.
    2.The Word was not created;but brought forth,from inside of
    God out.
    3.Jesus was born flesh/created.
    4.The spirit Jesus went back into the bosom of his Father.
    5.Is sitting next to his Father.

John saw God sitting on his throne;then he saw the Lamb
    in the mids of the same throne,because they are one.
    **Again the Word was with God**.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2013,10:42)

Terra.

GOD CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS SON ,THE SON WAS CREATED FROM THE DIVINE NATURE OF HIS FATHER ;ALL OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THE NATURE OF THE SON ,**UNQUOTE:**

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

You playing with words ,and you thinking that I am as dum as a plank ,
    The word = Jesus Christ ,you just do not understand the scriptures Col:1:15-21

You try to teach what you do not understand ,but wors you tell me that I do not know the scriptures,insulting

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 19 2013,06:38)
    T,

no; scriptures are saying that the maiden was called Marry,and that she will be with child ;THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW ;ALL OF YOUR OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE ADDED TO IT BY YOUR IMAGINATION;

Really!

Galatians 4:4

4 but when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Who do you thing God's Son that this passage declares is made of a woman is?

Are you going to disagree with it and say he was not made of a  woman?  It sure sounds like you are doing just that.

Romans 1:3

3 concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Who is the seed of David Jesus' flesh is made of?

Are you going to declare that this passage is wrong and you are right?   It sure sounds like it.

Luke 2:21

21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

You seem to be of the opinion this passage is also wrong as well.

Are you sure you want to stubbornly cleave to the idea these three witnesses of God are wrong and your chosen devices are right?

First ,Gal 4:4
    You do not believe that scripture the way it is written,

Before saying he be born from a women

You should address the therm ,that God as send him to be born of a women,

How could God send his only begotten son if he did not existed yet ???

All the other verses are after the birth, NO,human father ,

So address Gal:4:4

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,16:48)

Terra.

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

You try to teach what you do not understand ,but wors you tell me that I do not know the scriptures,insulting

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.
    —-And the word was with God.
    Tell me: was that Jesus with God?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2013,17:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2013,16:48)

Terra.

yet.
       God out.

wakeup.

Terra.

Be honest,and be a man.

John1.
    —-And the word was with God.
    Tell me: was that Jesus with God?

wakeup.

Yes ;THE WORD ” IN HEAVEN HIS CHRIST ;THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ;

THAT CAME TO DOWN FROM THE FATHER TO SAVE MEN ,THIS IS TOTALLY IN HARMONY WITH ALL THE SCRIPTURES EVEN REVELATION ,

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 19 2013,10:30)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,17:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2013,11:47)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,14:34)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2013,05:41)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 18 2013,10:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 18 2013,04:17)

Kerwin.

Jesus flesh died and he was raised to life in a new flesh and bone body by power of the Spirit.

How did you come to this conclusion?

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Not all flesh is the same.  The body that is planted, in this case Jesus' is not the body that arose.  Jesus' body was planted as mortal body because it died.  It arose a body of flesh and bone because Jesus said he had such.

Scripture speaks of two types of human flesh,  the immortal flesh that existed before death came into creation and the mortal flesh that was the result of sin.  These two types are not the same as one is given life by the power of the Spirit and the other has a limited lifespan.

Kerwin.

Hebrews 1:4   Being made **so much better than the angels**, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Are you saying that flesh and bone is better than spirit?

We also will be as the angels.
    So will we be better than Christ?

QUOTE:
    Scripture speaks of two types of human flesh,  the immortal flesh that existed before death came into creation and the mortal flesh that was the result of sin.  These two types are not the same as one is given life by the power of the Spirit and the other has a limited lifespan UNQUOTE:

**Where in scripture does it say this**?

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Jesus as a human was made a little lower than the angels and then he was given authority over them and so was made greater than them.  He was not given a body greater than theirs.  

It is Scripture that states that all flesh is not the same just after it makes the point that the body that is planted is not the body that comes up.  Jesus' body was planted and came up.  I don't see why it should be an exception to that sole rule about the final resurrection from the dead that is laid down in Scripture.

Jesus Christ is like angels in all the ways that count but even among the angels are those that have different bodies.

It speaks of the transition from the immortal flesh to the mortal flesh when it states death came by man.   It  also speaks of it when God cursed Adam's flesh to return to dust.

Kerwin.

John 3:6   That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit **is spirit**.

John 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; **the flesh profiteth nothing**: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

1 Corinthians 15:45   And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a ***quickening spirit***.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Yes, that what is born of Spirit is spirit and so the Spirit to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.   Jesus tells us that is what the Councilor does.

Yes, that what is born of flesh is flesh and so Jesus was not telling Nicodemus that you must enter your mother's womb a second time in order to inherit the kingdom.

The Spirit is life because those who choose to live by it inherit eternal life.

Kerwin.

You are playing with words.
    The scripture is CLEAR;there is no need to explain
    it with your own words.
    THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT ***IS SPIRIT***

—————————————————————–
    QUOTE:
    Jesus Christ is like angels in all the ways that count but even among the angels are those that have different bodies.
    UNQUOTE:
    —————————————————————–

Angels are all spirit: yes, they are not all the same in *BRIGHTNESS*,but same in substance.

Juesus said: you will be as the angels, *in substance*.
    *All spirit* There is no such as flesh and bone spirit.
    Or flesh and bone with the spirit inside.
    These are all added on doctrines,to cover up contradictions.
    This is how they/pastors and the rest work.

wakeup.

Juesus said: you will be as the angels, *in substance*.
    *All spirit* There is no such as flesh and bone spirit.

Wakeup,

EXPLAIN:

John 20:19 Now when it was late that same day, the first of the week, AND THE DOORS WERE SHUT, where the disciples were gathered together, for fear of the Jews, JESUS CAME AND STOOD IN THE MIDST,
    and said to them: Peace be to you.

NOW JESUS BECAME MAN NOT TO LOSE HIS SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE, AND NEITHER TO LOSE HIS CARNAL SUBSTANCE, BUT TO UNITE BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH SUBSTANCE AS ONE!

OTHERWISE IT IS NOT GLORIFICATION  AT ALL

JESUS CONFIRMED:

JOHN 17:10 And all my things are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

SO IT IS CLEAR, ALL MY CARNAL THINGS ARE YOURS, AND YOURS, SPIRITUAL THINGS ARE MINE;

THEN HE ASSERTED AND SAID: I AM GLORIFIED IN THEM

SATISFIED NOW,THAT JESUS IS GLORIFIED IN A UNIQUE SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY?

JESUS FOR YOUR INFORMATION, HAS OWNED THE RIGHT AS THE SUPREME BEING OVER ALL CREATION, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE, THROUGH GOD'S POWER,

UNIFIED BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH SUBSTANCES INTO ONE SUBSTANCE

NOW READ THIS REVELATION:

MAN IN “THE RESTORED IMAGE”

All the teachings of Christ have no other object than to show us how we may re-ascend to our virginal unity with him . . . There is ever a strife over man’s image; the devil and hell say, ‘It is mine, by right of nature; it is generated out of my root.’  The spirit of this world says, ‘It is mine, I give it life, nourishment, and bring it up, and give to it my power and wonders.’  The kingdom of God says, ‘I have set my heart upon it; I have regenerated it; I sought and found it; it is mine.  It is now in my kingdom, a
    nd it must reveal my wonders!’  And the poor soul of man is in continual warfare.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 14,061 through 14,080 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account