JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 13,921 through 13,940 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 10 2013,17:05)
    Scripture does not say Mary is Jesus' surrogate mother. Instead it states he was conceived in her. Those things are at odds.

From Dictionary.com:
    surrogate mother
    a woman who helps a couple to have a child by………

A. carrying to term an embryo conceived by the couple and transferred to her uterus, or……….

B. by being inseminated with the man's sperm and carrying it to term.

A surrogate mother is one who allows her womb (and sometimes even her own egg) to be used to create a child for another person or couple.

Mary allowed God to use her womb to create a human child for Himself.

I know this is semantics, but Pierre's claim has some validity.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…….. SCRIPTURE TELLS US JESUS WAS FROM THE LOINS OF KING DAVID, Brought forth from among His fellow Israelite brothers. God did not take a womb of a women, cast out all her own DNA, and introduce a complete past preexisting being into her. That is pure preexistent garbage with not one specific scripture saying it. Kerwin go and read what Jodi Lee has written in the debate she is having with T8 and Mike. She is right on brother. I know you know this already brother, IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………gene

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 11 2013,05:28)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 10 2013,17:05)
    Scripture does not say Mary is Jesus' surrogate mother.  Instead it states he was conceived in her.  Those things are at odds.

From Dictionary.com:
    surrogate mother
    a woman who helps a couple to have a child by………

A.  carrying to term an embryo conceived by the couple and transferred to her uterus, or……….

B.  by being inseminated with the man's sperm and carrying it to term.

A surrogate mother is one who allows her womb (and sometimes even her own egg) to be used to create a child for another person or couple.

Mary allowed God to use her womb to create a human child for Himself.

I know this is semantics, but Pierre's claim has some validity.

Mike,

Show me one place in scripture where conceived means a child was implanted in a woman's womb. The only ones you find are in reference to Jesus because you choose to believe conceive means a different thing when in reference to him. Conceived means that a fertilized human egg, a human being that has first come to be in a woman.

Three in vitro siblings conceived in a petri dish are triplets, but born years apart

Notice these three children were conceived outside of the body and not inside as Jesus is clearly stated to be.

Read the rest of the article about threse three children at mydailynews.com.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 11 2013,06:29)
    Kerwin…….. SCRIPTURE TELLS US JESUS WAS FROM THE LOINS OF KING DAVID, Brought forth from among His fellow Israelite brothers. God did not take a womb of a women, cast out all her own DNA, and introduce a complete past preexisting being into her. That is pure preexistent  garbage with not one specific scripture saying it. Kerwin go and read what Jodi Lee has written in the debate she is having with T8 and Mike. She is right on brother. I know you know this already brother, IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………gene

Gene,

I hear you.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,05:10)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 11 2013,05:05)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,04:55)

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 11 2013,04:50)
    Mike,

So you meant that in the current generation, Jesus had only a mother of the flesh and not a father.

That is true according to what I have learned as well.

K

THIS IS WHY MARY IS THE SURROGATE MOTHER OF THE SON OF GOD ,AND JESUS WAS MADE TOTALLY SINLESS WITH OUT ANY OF ADAM CURSE ,OF THE SIN ,AND SO COULD SAVE ALL MEN ,BECAUSE HIS OFFERING OF HIS SACRIFICE WAS A BETTER ONE ,AND NO MEN BORN OF MEN ,MALE OR FEMALE COULD NOT GIVE THIS PERFECT GIFT ,THIS IS WHY IT SAYS ;

GOD LOVE THE WORLD SO MUCH THAT HE OFFERED HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO SAVE IT ,

T,

Scripture does not say Mary is Jesus' surrogate mother.  Instead it states he was conceived in her.  Those things are at odds.

k

READ YOUR ENTIRE BIBLE AND SEE HOW ,ALL OF GODS ACTION IN THE LAW ,

IF IT IS ADD ODDS ,,YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING JUST LIKE ANY SEARCHER THAT LOVE'S GOD

T,

I have read Scripture and have yet to find one case where conception means implant. Jesus was conceived by the power of God through the Holy Spirit and not implanted.

What do you think of the human children of one parent that we are now making only to destroy.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 11 2013,08:16)

Mike,

So you meant that in the current generation, Jesus had only a mother of the flesh and not a father.

K

THIS IS WHY MARY IS THE SURROGATE MOTHER OF THE SON OF GOD ,AND JESUS WAS MADE TOTALLY SINLESS WITH OUT ANY OF ADAM CURSE ,OF THE SIN ,AND SO COULD SAVE ALL MEN ,BECAUSE HIS OFFERING OF HIS SACRIFICE WAS A BETTER ONE ,AND NO MEN BORN OF MEN ,MALE OR FEMALE COULD NOT GIVE THIS PERFECT GIFT ,THIS IS WHY IT SAYS ;

T,

k

IF IT IS ADD ODDS ,,YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING JUST LIKE ANY SEARCHER THAT LOVE'S GOD

T,

I have read Scripture and have yet to find one case where conception means implant.  Jesus was conceived by the power of God through the Holy Spirit and not implanted.

What do you think of the human children of one parent that we are now making only to destroy.

K

You read and you understand what you want ,the way want ,that is your problem not mine,

Their are millions like it that does just that ,

If you think ,i am in debt to you tell me ,I will pay you ,back,

As far as I know ,I do not own you nothing ,if you do not believe what I say ,well do not then ,

Should I care that people do not eat my food ,no,not really,

They do what they want with it ,just like the food that Jesus add given and his apostles, no real difference ,

I just have to amid that you have the wrong ears ,but that as well his your problem, not mine,

You want the scriptures in black and white and plain English ,well make your complain to God ,may be he listen to you better than you to him,

Have a great day,

Wakeup
    Participant

The word of God is spirit,and that spirit
    God made flesh/Jesus.
    The man spoke words of power,words of truth.
    The spirit of those words touches
    mens hearts,the hearts of those that he has chosen.

Those words that he has spoken is put in print
    Its called the *Holy bible*.
    We see with our eyes a book and words in print only.
    But if we start to read it,the spirit in those words
    touches our souls. Those words can make us see,and understand God's will,and that we are living in sin
    in the eyes of God. That we should repent.

Those words can make us change our way of live.
    It is the spirit in those words,that we should *eat*,
    to become full in the spirit,the spirit of Christ.

Mans words are also spirit.
    Only by speaking nasty words, can make one angree.
    Only by speaking nice words,can make one feel good.
    Different kinds of spirits are in mans words.
    The spirit of deceiving,the spirit of anger, the spirit of lying,the spirit of seduction,just to mention a few.
    One can spoil a persons day by just saying the wrong words.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2013,21:23)
    jammin

i understand…

I know you don't..

i do understand.
    i understand that you dont want truth but lies.

i cant force you to live your belief. may God open your eyes.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 11 2013,09:50)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2013,21:23)
    jammin

i understand…

I know you don't..

i do understand.
    i understand that you dont want truth but lies.

i cant force you to live your belief. may God open your eyes.

exactly ,Jammin ,you got it ,the MIRROR OF IT ' :D :D :D

terraricca
    Participant

WAKEUP

No,

the “WORD OF GOD” (JOHN1-1-14) HIS JESUS)

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.
    Jn 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

CHRIST ,THE SON OF GOD ,WAS SEND TO EARTH TO SAVE MEN,

Col 1:15 He(CHRIST) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water;
    Pr 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place,
    before the hills, I was given birth,
    Pr 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields
    or any of the dust of the world.
    Pr 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
    when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
    Pr 8:28 when he established the clouds above
    and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
    Pr 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary
    so the waters would not overstep his command,
    and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

PAY ATTENTION NOW TO NEXT VERSE ;

Lk 1:15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth.

THIS IS NOT CHRIST THAT IT IS TALK ABOUT ;BUT JOHN THE BAPTIST ;LOOK HE HIS FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SINS BIRTH ,

SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN GREATER THAN CHRIST HIMSELF ??? SOME SAY THAT CHRIST BIRTH WAS NOT DIPPED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT ,

Lk 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
    Lk 1:33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”

I THINK,THAT THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST ,RIGHT ?? YES

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT HE WAS APPOINTED ” ANOINTED” SEND” CAME DOWN FROM THE FATHER JUST AS HE SAID HE WAS ,

BUT I KNOW SOME DO NOT BELIEVE HIM ,

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

Wakeup
    Participant

Great post Terra.

That was about the birth of John,
    and the birth of Jesus.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 11 2013,16:43)
    Great post Terra.

and the birth of Jesus.

wakeup.

:) :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,21:58)

Great post Terra.

and the birth of Jesus.

wakeup.

:)  :)

Hi Tera.

My post is about Jesus
    the Word of God.

And also about the word of man/us.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 11 2013,17:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,21:58)

Great post Terra.

and the birth of Jesus.

wakeup.

:)  :)

Hi Tera.

My post is about Jesus
    the Word of God.

And also about the word of man/us.

wakeup.

WAKEUP

CAN YOU SEPARATE THE LIGHT FROM THE DARK ????

IS NOT THE VIEW OF DARKNESS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LIGHT ??? I THINK SO ;

SO WE CAN NOT IGNORED , WHAT LAYS IN BETWEEN THEM ,OR CAN WE ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2013,09:11)

Mike,

K

T,

k

T,

I have read Scripture and have yet to find one case where conception means implant.  Jesus was conceived by the power of God through the Holy Spirit and not implanted.

K

You read and you understand what you want ,the way want ,that is your problem not mine,

As far as I know ,I do not own you nothing ,if you do not believe what I say ,well do not then ,

Should I care that  people do not eat my food ,no,not really,

They do what they want with it ,just like the food that Jesus add given and his apostles, no real difference ,

I just have to amid that you have  the wrong ears ,but that as well his your problem, not mine,

You want the scriptures in black and white and plain English ,well make your complain to God ,may be he listen to you better than you to him,

Have a great day,

T,

I understand you choose to lack knowledge and for that and every choice you will be judged just like each of us is judged for their choices.

I am asking you to resist that temptation as it serves you no good. Your teachings are not based on precepts of God but they are based on the rules of men or you would either have a true answer or seek for one. As it is there is no where in Scripture where it is taught Jesus was implanted in Mary's womb.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 12 2013,01:52)

Mike,

K

T,

k

T,

K

I just have to amid that you have  the wrong ears ,but that as well his your problem, not mine,

Have a great day,

T,

I understand you choose to lack knowledge and for that and every choice you will be judged just like each of us is judged for their choices.

I am asking you to resist that temptation as it serves you no good.  Your teachings are not based on precepts of God but they are based on the rules of men or you would either have a true answer or seek for one.  As it is there is no where in Scripture where it is taught Jesus was implanted in Mary's womb.

K

i SEE YOU ARE IN DIFFICULTY IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN SCRIPTURES ,BUT THIS IS NOT OF MY DOING ,BUT YOURS

AND YES YOU RIGHT WE ALL BE JUDGED BY THE HIGHT COURT OF CHRIST ;BUT BEFORE YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CLAIM ON ME BEING A TEACHER THAT RELY ON MEN MADE DOCTRINES AND DREAMS ;GIVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST ;

THIS SAID;IF I WOULD HAVE THE TIME AND THE ABILITY OF THE GIFT OF WRITTEN WORDS,i WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE MANY BOOKS AND EXPLAIN THINGS BETTER ,

BUT THE SPIRIT IN ME AS ALWAYS BE THIS ;IF THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOD WRITTEN WORD ” WHY WOULD YOU THING PIERRE THEY WOULD BELIEVE YOU ???? AND SO SINS I NEVER COULD REALLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION ,I NEVER WROTE A BOOK ,

BUT THE SPIRIT IN ME SAYS ;WHY WOULD THEY NOT DO LIKE YOU DID ,READ AND BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES ” YOU KNOW SAYS THE SPIRIT IN ME ,i (THE SPIRIT ) WOULD TELL THEM AND SHOW THEM IN MY WRITTEN WORDS ,AND SO UNVEIL THE MYSTERY (WHAT YOU KNOW PIERRE IS NO REALLY A MYSTERY ) BUT JUST A LACK OF LOVE FOR GOD'S ANOINTED ONE '

AND SO KERWIN ,YOU KEEP BEGGING AT MY DOOR ,WHEN YOU REALLY SHOULD BEGGING AT CHRIST DOOR ,HE WALKED AWAY FROM MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE HE KNEW THERE REAL INTENTION ARE NOT TO DO GODS WILL ,BUT THEIR OWN ;

Jn 2:24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men.
    Jn 2:25 He did not need man’s testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

abe
    Participant

Hi,

Jn.3:17   “For  God  did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Jn.5:22   “For not even the  Father  judges anyone, but He has  Given all judgment to the Son,

Jn.12:47   “If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to Judge the world, but to save the world.
    48″He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who Judges him; the   Word   I spoke is what will Judge him at the last day.

Rev.5:12   Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to Receive   *power*,   and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

1Cor.1:24   But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the  *power*   of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Cor.1:18   For the   Word   of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the  *power* of God.

Peace…………………………

Ex.23:13   “Now concerning everything which I have said to you, be on your guard; and do not mention the name of other gods, nor let them be heard from your mouth.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Sep. 12 2013,04:12)
    Hi,

Jn.3:17   “For  God  did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Jn.5:22   “For not even the  Father  judges anyone, but He has  Given all judgment to the Son,

Jn.12:47   “If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to Judge the world, but to save the world.
    48″He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who Judges him; the   Word   I spoke is what will Judge him at the last day.

Rev.5:12   Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to Receive   *power*,   and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

1Cor.1:24   But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the  *power*   of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Cor.1:18   For the   Word   of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the  *power* of God.

Peace…………………………

Ex.23:13   “Now concerning everything which I have said to you, be on your guard; and do not mention the name of other gods, nor let them be heard from your mouth.

abe

are you over the age of 12 ???

do your parents know that you are on this site ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 12 2013,02:59)

Mike,

K

T,

k

T,

K

Have a great day,

T,

I am asking you to resist that temptation as it serves you no good.  Your teachings are not based on precepts of God but they are based on the rules of men or you would either have a true answer or seek for one.  As it is there is no where in Scripture where it is taught Jesus was implanted in Mary's womb.

K

i SEE YOU ARE IN DIFFICULTY IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN SCRIPTURES ,BUT THIS IS NOT OF MY DOING ,BUT YOURS

AND YES YOU RIGHT WE ALL BE JUDGED BY THE HIGHT COURT OF CHRIST ;BUT BEFORE YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CLAIM ON ME BEING A TEACHER THAT RELY ON MEN MADE DOCTRINES AND DREAMS ;GIVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST ;

THIS SAID;IF I WOULD HAVE THE TIME AND THE ABILITY OF THE GIFT OF WRITTEN WORDS,i WOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE MANY BOOKS AND EXPLAIN THINGS BETTER ,

BUT THE SPIRIT IN ME AS ALWAYS BE THIS ;IF THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOD WRITTEN WORD ” WHY WOULD YOU THING PIERRE THEY WOULD BELIEVE YOU ???? AND SO SINS I NEVER COULD REALLY ANSWER THAT QUESTION ,I NEVER WROTE A BOOK ,

BUT THE SPIRIT IN ME SAYS ;WHY WOULD THEY NOT DO LIKE YOU DID ,READ AND BELIEVE THE SCRIPTURES ” YOU KNOW SAYS THE SPIRIT IN ME ,i (THE SPIRIT ) WOULD TELL THEM AND SHOW THEM IN MY WRITTEN WORDS ,AND SO UNVEIL THE MYSTERY (WHAT YOU KNOW PIERRE IS NO REALLY A MYSTERY ) BUT JUST A LACK OF LOVE FOR GOD'S ANOINTED ONE '

AND SO KERWIN ,YOU KEEP BEGGING AT MY DOOR ,WHEN YOU REALLY SHOULD BEGGING AT CHRIST DOOR ,HE WALKED AWAY FROM MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE HE KNEW THERE REAL INTENTION ARE NOT TO DO GODS WILL ,BUT THEIR OWN ;

Jn 2:25 He did not need man’s testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

T,

I simply am asking questions based on Scripture that you do not want to answer. That is noted.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Sep. 12 2013,04:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 12 2013,02:59)

Mike,

K

T,

k

T,

K

Have a great day,

T,

K

T,

I simply am asking questions based on Scripture that you do not want to answer.  That is noted.

K

i have answered you ,with my quote ,but you do not like my answer ,this ,i can not solve ,you have to solve it ,

by believing in scriptures ,i already do believe all scriptures ,

so it apply to you

Viewing 20 posts - 13,921 through 13,940 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account