JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,701 through 12,720 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

if God is taking up every single bit of space that YOU take up (since you say He's EVERYWHERE all the time), then YOU must actually BE God.

Mike,

Yes, Mike, you are perfectly right we are gods!!!

GOD THROUGH THE WORD, THE TRIUNE GOD, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES! IN THE MANIFESTATION OF MATERIALS, AND SPIRITS!

COLOSSIANS 1:15Who is the image GOD NEVER HAD AN IMAGE, HE WAS ALWAYS INVISIBLE[/B] of the invisible God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE: [/b]  AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL, SO ALL THE ENTIRE CREATURES ARE THE SUBSTANCE OF

THE WORD THE ENTIRE SPIRITS

AND THE WORD MADE FLESH  THE ENTIRE MATTER!

WHOM THE FATHER SEALED IN CREATION!

16For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him.  AGAIN AN EMPHASIS ALL THINGS! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT , EVEN SIMPLE CLEAR ENGLISH IS NOT CONVINCING FOR YOU!!!

17And he is before all, and by him all things consist.
    AGAIN AN EMPHASIS BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST!!!

19Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father, that all fullness should dwell;AGAIN AN EMPHASIS IN HIM ALL FULLNESS SHOULD DWELL!

20And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.  AGAIN AN EMPHASIS :AND THROUGH HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF!!!

YOU ARE A STUBBORN GOD'S REMNANT STILL DEAD THOUGH I'M AFRAID

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

WHO will command the angels of Satan in the battle against Michael and his angels?  Please give a DIRECT answer.

Also, I have questions for jammin and Kerwin that are awaiting answers.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 25 2013,15:35)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 22 2013,10:19)
    if God is taking up every single bit of space that YOU take up (since you say He's EVERYWHERE all the time), then YOU must actually BE God.

Mike,

If God is truly everywhere all the time, then we are not “gods”, as you've said, but GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

Is that what you believe, Charles? That you and I are God Almighty Himself? Did you and I create the universe?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 27 2013,00:34)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 22 2013,10:19)

Mike,

If God is truly everywhere all the time, then we are not “gods”, as you've said, but GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

Is that what you believe, Charles?  That you and I are God Almighty Himself?  Did you and I create the universe?

Mike

that is a very good point :)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 25 2013,12:35)
    Hebrews 1
    1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son……..

jammin, who is the “God” that spoke through prophets in the past, and through His Son in “these last days”?

so do you accept that GOD is everywhere and you got the wrong doctrine?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 25 2013,07:30)

Quote (kerwin @ May 21 2013,17:31)
    That seeming has led corrupt and ignorant people to come up with the tenet that the Spirit is a person.

But aren't YOU the one who is claiming the Spirit IS a person – namely, God's Son, who knows all the things of God?

Mike,

The Spirit is God's Son, and is the only one that knows all things of him.

The Spirit is not a person.

Addressing the Spirit as the Son is just a way of speaking that conveys the relationship between God and his own Spirit.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 25 2013,07:32)

Quote (kerwin @ May 21 2013,17:37)
    The most reasonable hierarchy is the Spirit is the only one that knows the things of God, the Spirit is the one that reveals them to Jesus, Jesus reveals them to believers by the Spirit.  

I have not heard anything more reasonable.

Matthew 11:27
    ………..no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Is Jesus the “Son” in this verse?  Or is Jesus speaking about God's “Spirit Son” revealing God to certain people?

Mike,

“All things are delivered unto me of my Father” is in first person and we have learned all things are imparted by the Spirit. Then Jesus speaks of the Son as if it were someone else, which is to say in the third person.

It seems reasonable that the Son he speaks of is the Spirit and that the Spirit has revealed the things of God to him and will reveal them to others. After he became King he was given authority to send the Spirit.

2besee
    Participant

Amen Kerwin.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Did you and I create the universe?

Mike,

YES!

We created the universes WHILE WE WERE LUCIFER/ ANGELS

We also created our world as evil spirits, the negative side of the world!

IN BOTH CASES THE WORD THE TRIUNE GOD WAS WITHIN US AS THE UNIQE POWER SOURCE!

WE ARE NOW ALSO CREATING ALL SORTS IN THE WORLD!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

The entire creation is the manifestation of God almighty IN ALL HIS VERSATILE SPIRITS THE WORD THE TRIUNE GOD! THE SON 'S SPIRIT.

NOTHING EXIST WITHOUT HIS SPIRIT WITHIN!

NOT EVEN SATAN !

SO HE IS IN ALL THINGS!

THEREFORE HE IS EVERYWHERE! AND EVERYTHING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ May 26 2013,17:44)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 27 2013,00:34)

Mike,

Is that what you believe, Charles?  That you and I are God Almighty Himself?  Did you and I create the universe?

Mike

that is a very good point  :)

Thanks, Pierre. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ May 26 2013,17:51)

Hebrews 1
    1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son……..

jammin, who is the “God” that spoke through prophets in the past, and through His Son in “these last days”?

No. Now please answer the question I've been asking and asking.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 26 2013,21:51)
    Addressing the Spirit as the Son is just a way of speaking that conveys the relationship between God and his own Spirit.

Are our spirits addressed as “our sons”? Is our relationship to our spirit like that of a father and a son?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ May 26 2013,22:12)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 25 2013,07:32)

Quote (kerwin @ May 21 2013,17:37)
    The most reasonable hierarchy is the Spirit is the only one that knows the things of God, the Spirit is the one that reveals them to Jesus, Jesus reveals them to believers by the Spirit.  

I have not heard anything more reasonable.

Matthew 11:27
    ………..no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Is Jesus the “Son” in this verse?  Or is Jesus speaking about God's “Spirit Son” revealing God to certain people?

Mike,

“All things are delivered unto me of my Father” is in first person and we have learned all things are imparted by the Spirit.  Then Jesus speaks of the Son as if it were someone else, which is to say in the third person.  

It seems reasonable that the Son he speaks of is the Spirit and that the Spirit has revealed the things of God to him and will reveal them to others.  After he became King he was given authority to send the Spirit.

So in your opinion, the “Son” in Matt 11:27 is the Holy Spirit?

(Do you realize Jesus also spoke in the third person about “the Son of Man”?  In fact, he did so in every scriptural instance that he mentioned “the Son of Man”.)

And what about this verse………..

John 17:25
    Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.

Is this the “Holy Spirit Son of God” speaking, since the speaker says he knows the Father?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 27 2013,09:52)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 27 2013,05:34)
    Did you and I create the universe?

Mike,

YES!

We created the universes WHILE WE WERE LUCIFER/ ANGELS

Which planet did we create first, Charles? And did we put any people and animals on that planet?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

Which planet did we create first, Charles?  And did we put any people and animals on that planet?

Mike,

Genesis 1:1  

It is irrelevant which was first!

But on our world  lived non mortal spiritual flesh creatures ! similar to Adam! When he was created!

David was one of those whom God saved !Psalm 18

Genesis 1:2

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,May wrote:

[/quote]

mikeboll64,May 27 2013,05:34]Did you and I create the universe?

Mike,

Do you deny that the son's spirit, the word the triune God, is WITHIN the entire creation, BOTH SPIRITUAL, AND MATTER?

ANSWER !

TO REMIND YOU:

Read and define otherwise!

Colossians 1:16 For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him( BY HIS SPIRIT WITHIN ALL MATTER  EX REBELLIOUS ANGELS) and in him.( HIS SPIRIT WITHIN ALL SPIRITUAL CREATURES, ANGELS )

John 6:27Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto life everlasting, which the Son of man will give you. For him hath God, the Father, sealed.

THE SON'S SPIRIT IS SEALED WITHIN ALL CREATION

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ May 28 2013,03:21)

Quote (jammin @ May 26 2013,17:51)

Hebrews 1

No.  Now please answer the question I've been asking and asking.

no??

LOL

the bible teaches that GOD is everywhere and you say NO??

LOL

you do not understand the meaning of GOD is everywhere that is why you say no. why dont you study the context first and stop sniffing coil boy LOL

it is not good for your brain
    make your own bible.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Were you planning on ever answering my question? I know you're scared, but give it a shot.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ May 27 2013,14:05)
    Mike,

Do you deny that the son's spirit, the word the triune God, is WITHIN the entire creation, BOTH SPIRITUAL, AND MATTER?

ANSWER !

Charles,

I'm confused. Do you say the Son is the “Word of God”? Or do you say the spirit OF the Son is the Word of God?

Also, I thought you claimed that the Son IS the triune God, so how do you now claim that the spirit OF the Son is the Word OF the triune God?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,701 through 12,720 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account