JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,321 through 12,340 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,05:22)
    kerwin,

you said jesus is human. yes he is but you are saying is NOT the whole truth

let me post what the bible said

Philippians 2:6-7
    Contemporary English Version (CEV)
    6 Christ was truly God.
    But he did not try to remain[a]
       equal with God.
    7 Instead he gave up everything
       and became a slave,
    when he became
       like one of us.

the bible said he was God before he became human.

study hard sunshine.

Jammin,

Why do you think this interpretation of Scripture makes the contradictions in your teaching disappear?

terraricca
    Participant

Jammi

the trinity tells us that there are 3 persons but one in essence or nature and that is nature God.

that is the true teachings of the apostles. although we cant find in the bible the word “trinity”,
    the meaning of it is the same teaching that the apostles have in mind.

COULD YOU PRESENT 7 SEVEN SCRIPTURES THAT GIVE CLEAR TEACHING OF THE TRINITY ;BOY ???

I HOPE YOU DO NOT RUN AWAY ,BOY,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 19 2013,19:51)
    i said if you said living thing, then you are referring to the person

A tree is a living thing. Is a tree a “person”? ???

jammin, I was just having some fun with you anyway. I already know that you believe God is one BEING made up of three PERSONS. That is, after all, the standard Trinitarian belief……. despite the fact it is laughably nonsensical. But even though I knew what you believe, I thought it would be fun to see just how far you would carry on trying not to SAY it.

Why are you so embarrassed of your own doctrine? ???

jammin
    Participant

well if you use living thing to tree then the word living thing there refers to function independently

if i say GOD as one being, it refers to the nature/form.

are you and your father dont have the same nature?

why mike? are you an animal or alien? and your father is human?> LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 20 2013,13:10)

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,05:22)
    kerwin,

you said jesus is human. yes he is but you are saying is NOT the whole truth

let me post what the bible said

Philippians 2:6-7
    Contemporary English Version (CEV)
    6 Christ was truly God.
    But he did not try to remain[a]
       equal with God.
    7 Instead he gave up everything
       and became a slave,
    when he became
       like one of us.

the bible said he was God before he became human.

study hard sunshine.

Jammin,

Why do you think this interpretation of Scripture makes the contradictions in your teaching disappear?

christ was God before he became human.

read phil 2.6-7 over and over again.

and i believe that…

he is God the son

believe it or not the bible said that there is God the father and God the son.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 20 2013,13:24)
    Jammi

the trinity tells us that there are 3 persons but one in essence or nature and that is nature God.

that is the true teachings of the apostles. although we cant find in the bible the word “trinity”,
    the meaning of it is the same teaching that the apostles have in mind.

COULD YOU PRESENT 7 SEVEN SCRIPTURES THAT GIVE CLEAR TEACHING OF THE TRINITY ;BOY ???

I HOPE YOU DO NOT RUN AWAY ,BOY,

i dont need 7.
    here is the verse for that

luke 3.22
    New International Version (©2011)
    and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”

the holy spirit came down
    the father said you are my son.
    the son was in jordan

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay jammin.

Now what part of that verse says that these three things mentioned are all “persons in a Godhead”?

Three things are mentioned together in scripture many times. But that doesn't mean all those groups of three are persons in some unity being.

So tell us why the verse you quoted means such a thing.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 19 2013,21:09)
    if i say GOD as one being, it refers to the nature/form.

Really?  Didn't you just get done telling me that “being” refers to “person”?  :)

jammin, a “form” is not a “being”.  Nor is “nature” a “being”.

Let it go, dude.  Like I said, we all already know the nonsense you believe.  I was just having fun with the fact that you're too EMBARRASSED to ADMIT what you believe.

Also, just to finish this “same nature” crap once and for all:

Kerwin and his father share the same nature, not only because they are separate, individual PERSONS who are members of the same SPECIES, but also because they are separate, individual BEINGS who are members of the same SPECIES.

Now unless ALL of those things also apply to Jesus and his Father, your “same nature” point has been nullified.  And since that is the case (and has been for months), you should probably stop repeating that same old tired stuff.  It makes you look pathetic – as if that's all you have.

jammin
    Participant

mike,

have you read my last post???
    do you have a memory gap?

you should not eat pork and shrimp LOL

ok ill say it again. i said it depends on how you use the word BEING.

being meaning
    1. nature
    2. person
    3. others etc etc.

do you understand that?

jammin
    Participant

mike said: being is not a nature

are you sure boy?
    LOL

let me post the dictionary meaning of being
    c. essential nature
    d. essence

do you see that? or you dont know how to read that.
    study hard sunshine LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 20 2013,16:27)
    Okay jammin.

Now what part of that verse says that these three things mentioned are all “persons in a Godhead”?

Three things are mentioned together in scripture many times.  But that doesn't mean all those groups of three are persons in some unity being.

is the son not a person?
    is the father not a person?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 20 2013,10:05)
    carmel,

JESUS THE WORD  NEVER HAD A CARNAL FATHER.

1) A human is conceived when a male and female gamete unite.
    2) A human is conceived when an parent embryo splits off a child embryo.
    3) A new combined human body is formed when to embryos combine.
    4) A new combined human body is formed when a partheonogenic embryo merges with a normal embryo.
    5) A human is conceived from a part of a man.
    6) A human is made from the ground.
    7) A human is cloned from a human cell.

All seven of these are human and in some cases there is not a father of the flesh.

JESUS' FATHER WAS GOD THE MOST PURE SPIRIT! THE CREATOR

The Father of each and every true believer is God; the Most Pure Spirit, the Creator.

TWO NATURES BOTH OF GOD'S SUBSTANCE

All true believers have the flesh nature and the Spirit Nature.

IT WAS STILL GOD'S SPIRIT SUBSTANCE.

God created all substances and therefore God existed before there was a spirit substance.

I AM FROM HEAVEN TOTALLY

There is no “Totally” in the passage.  God did send him from above, just like he sent John, and John's baptism.

YOU ARE FROM BENEATH TOTALLY FROM HELLAND HELL IS THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD!

“You are from beneath” is all I remember Jesus saying to the same Jews he called the children of Satan; who is the God of this world.

SO ANY TIME HE WANTED TO DIMATERIALIZE HIMSELF HE COULD SO IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE!

There are no accounts in Scripture of him Dematerializing.  Star Trek has acounts of humans doing so.

Do you accept the fact that Jesus the word was a GENUINE PARADOX IN EVERY SENSE?

God is not a God of confusion so there is no paradoxes or conflicts in Scripture.

——————————————————————————-
    Consider that the gospel is teaching a new covenant and not a new religion.

[/QUOTE]

Kerwin:

you said:

1) A human is conceived when a male and female gamete unite.

JESUS NEVER HAD SUCH! SO HE IS NOT A MAN THE SAME AS WE ARE!

2) A human is conceived when an parent embryo splits off a child embryo.

3) A new combined human body is formed when to embryos combine.

4) A new combined human body is formed when a partheonogenic embryo merges with a normal embryo.

5) A human is conceived from a part of a man.

6) A human is made from the ground.

7) A human is cloned from a human cell.

All seven of these are human and in some cases there is not a father of the flesh.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE SON OF GOD, AND SON O MAN ALL THE ABOVE IS PURE NONSENSE

NOW:

The Father of each and every true believer is God; the Most Pure Spirit, the Creator.

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY SO!

WHO MADE EVERY TRUE BELEIVER THE SON OF GOD!

All true believers have the flesh nature and the Spirit Nature.

FROM FILTHY SATANIC EARTH

God created all substances and therefore God existed before there was a spirit substance

NOT HIS OWN SPIRIT SUBSTANCE FOR SURE! THE WORD

There is no “Totally” in the passage. God did send him from above, just like he sent John, and John's baptism.

I MADE AN EMPHASY TO MAKE SURE THAT :

ONLY THE WORD CAME FROM HEAVEN TOTALLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT [ TWICE [./B] HE SAID HIMSELF SO

23And he said to them: You are from beneath, I am from above. You are of this world, I am not of this world.

I AM FROM HEAVEN: IS ENOUGH TO CONFIRM THAT HE IS TOTALLY

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

WILL YOU INCLUDE THE WORD TOTALLY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION JUST IN CASE YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY FROM WHERE YOU ARE?

John the Baptist was born of both human parents

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,00:23)

Okay jammin.

Three things are mentioned together in scripture many times.  But that doesn't mean all those groups of three are persons in some unity being.

is the son not a person?

Yep. They are both persons. Now tell me how that verse says those two (or three) persons are the same being.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,00:16)

Naw…………. You don't need to bother saying it anymore, jammin. I've had my laugh for months about this. My stomach hurts from laughing so much about it.

You point was shot down. End of story. Let's talk about that new scripture you just posted for a while. I need something different to laugh about.

kerwin
    Participant

carmel,

WHEN IT COMES TO THE SON OF GOD, AND SON O MAN ALL THE ABOVE IS PURE NONSENSE

Your answers are nonsense as Scripture explicitly calls Jesus human and declares he is the seed of David as of the flesh.  Scripture does not answer how Jesus was conceived a human but it does say he was conceived a human. Your argument that Jesus is not human because he has no human father is clearly false as not all humans have a father.

FROM FILTHY SATANIC EARTH

God created the Earth and will free creation from its frustration.  He will also create a new heaven at that time.

NOT HIS OWN SPIRIT SUBSTANCE FOR SURE! THE WORD

So you believe God did not create all things.

ONLY THE WORD CAME FROM HEAVEN TOTALLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT TWICE HE SAID HIMSELF SO.  

He does not speak untruths and we know angels bodily come from heaven.  We also know every good and perfect gift comes from heaven.

John the Baptist was a good and perfect gift that was sent from God, and God's throne is in heaven.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

Those that do the will of God are not from this World.

carmel
    Participant

Scripture does not answer how Jesus was conceived a human

Kerwin,

FIRST, I SENT THAT POST  BY MISTAKE!

You might have noticed!

Luke 1:And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God

Matthew 1:17 Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together,

SHE WAS FOUND WITH CHILD, OF THE HOLY GHOST.

Does the above satisfy your mentality?

I SAID HE WAS A PARADOX:

SO HE WAS BORN, AS SON OF MAN

BUT HE WAS NOT BORN AS SON OF GOD SINCE  HIS ETERNAL SPIRIT IS OF THE FATHER!

1 John 1:2 2For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you

THE LIFE ETERNAL, WHICH WAS WITH THE FATHER, and hath appeared to us:

Scripture explicitly calls Jesus human and declares he is the seed of David as of the flesh.  

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING REGARDING THE SON OF GOD SINCE GOD IS A SPIRIT AND HIS SON ALSO WAS  A FULL SPIRIT BEING!

REGARDING THE SON OF MAN THE SEED OF DAVID WAS FOR HIS MOTHER MORE THEN FOR HIM, SINCE GOD AS THE WORD OPTED TO BE BORN OF A WOMAN, AND

NOT THAT HE NEEDED A WOMAN,

BUT DID SO ONLY TO RESPECT WORLDLY POCEDURE, AND TO REDEEM ALL HUMANS!

SO HE WAS A PARADOX:

HE WAS BORN OF A WOMAN,

BUT HE WAS NOT BORN OF A NORMAL WOMAN

Jeremiah 31:22How long wilt thou be dissolute in deliciousness, O wandering daughter?

FOR THE LORD HAD CREATED A NEW THING UPON THE EARTH : A WOMAN SHALL COMPASS A MAN

Your argument that Jesus is not human because he has no human father is clearly false as not all humans have a father.

SINCE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND ME:

JESUS IS A HUMAN BEING BUT NOT OF THIS WORLDLIKE ALL OF US!

HE CAME IN THIS WORLD!

I SAID HE WAS A PARADOX SO HE WAS A MAN IN THIS WORLD BUT

NOT A MAN OF THIS WORLD!IN EVERY SENSE!

John 16:28 I came FORTH from the Father, and am come into the world:

again I leave the world, and I go to the Father.

NOW:TO BE PRECISE NO HUMAN SPERM CONCEIVED MARY

HE WAS A PARADOX:

NO HUMAN SPERM

BUT THROUGH THE SPERM OF DAVID!

ARE YOU HAPPY

John the Baptist was a good and perfect gift that was sent from God, and God's throne is in heaven.

BLA  BLA  BLA  BLA………

HOW ABOUT THE ONE BEFORE HIM, WHO CREATED HIM?

1 Colossians 16 ……………all things were created by him and in him

John1:27The same is he that shall come after me, who is preferred before me: the latchet of whose shoe I am not worthy to loose.

1:30 This is he, of whom I said: After me there cometh a man, who is preferred before me: because he was before me.

TO BE PRECISE:

JOHN WAS THE MOST PERFECT MAN WHO WAS BORN OF A WOMAN OF THIS WORLD!

OBVIOUS:

JESUS WAS NOT BORN OF A WOMAN, BUT OF A NEW UNIQUE WOMAN NOT OF THIS WORLD!

SO JESUS WAS A PARADOX:

HE WAS NOT THE MOST PERFECT MAN !  JOHN WAS!

BUT HE WAS A THE MOST PERFECT MAN  AND REDEEMED HUMANITY

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

Those that do the will of God are not from this World.

Which scripture says this?

God created the Earth and will free creation from its frustration.  He will also create a new heaven at that time.

SO YOU AGREE IT WAS NOT CREATED PERFECT BUT VERY GOOD ONLY

So you believe God did not create all things.

I SAID HE WAS A APARADOX

HE CREATED ALL THINGS

BUT HE DIDN'T CREATE ALL THINGS

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,April wrote:

[/quote]

I HOPE YOU DO NOT RUN AWAY

Terraricca,

Did you ever realize that the Bible designates each of the three persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) as being Lord and God.?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 20 2013,10:37)
    [/quote]

Mike,

I  MUST make it abundantly clear that any attempt to fully understand God's nature in purely worldly terms is an exercise in arrogant futility.

Why futile? Perhaps for somewhat the same reasons that a  goldfish would undoubtedly FLUNK TRIGONOMETRY.

So I beleive THAT IT IS A DISRESPECT, AN INSULT, AND A BLASPHEME IF THROUGH OUR CLAIMS WE LIMIT GOD! BY SAYING :

ONE GOD WITHOUT BEING AWARE WHAT ARE THE TRUE DEFINITIONS OF BOTH GOD AND ONE!

EXAMPLE:

By His Spirit God adorned the heavens

HOW COULD WE DEFINE SUCH SIMPLE STATEMENT SINCE:

WE DO NOT KNOW :

WHAT ACTUALLY GOD IS AS A BEING

SINCE A SPIRIT BEING, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT A SPIRIT IS WHEN REFERRING TO GOD, CONSIDERING THE FACTS THAT A SPIRIT IS NOT VISIBLE, AND THERE ARE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT SPIRITS

AND EVEN THESE SPIRITS NEVER SAW GOD, OR WILL EVER SEE GOD! ETERNALLY! SINCE THE ONLY BODY WHICH GOD HAS, AND WILL EVER HAVE IS JESUS' AND JESUS' HEAD IS GOD!

AND ALSO WHAT THE WORD HIS IS ACTUALLY REFERRING TO!

Isa 55.8-9

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,'' says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

Job 26.13-14
    By His Spirit God adorned the heavens; His hand pierced the fleeing serpent. Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him! But the thunder of His power who can understand?

Rom 11.33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor? Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him? For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 20 2013,18:40)

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,00:23)

Okay jammin.

is the son not a person?

Yep.  They are both persons.  Now tell me how that verse says those two (or three) persons are the same being.

are you and your father not the same being?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 20 2013,18:42)

Quote (jammin @ April 20 2013,00:16)

Naw…………. You don't need to bother saying it anymore, jammin.  I've had my laugh for months about this.  My stomach hurts from laughing so much about it.

You point was shot down.  End of story.  Let's talk about that new scripture you just posted for a while.  I need something different to laugh about.

why did you cut my post?

that is a work of the devil. you are like your father mike LOL

let me post it again

mike,

have you read my last post???
    do you have a memory gap?

you should not eat pork and shrimp LOL

being meaning
    1. nature
    2. person
    3. others etc etc.

do you understand that?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,321 through 12,340 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account