JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,261 through 12,280 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ April 14 2013,06:51)
    do you understand what i said?
    you and your father HAVE THE SAME FORM OR NATURE AND THAT IS YOUR HUMAN FORM/NATURE.

why cant you accept that Christ and his father have the same form/nature and that is nature God

Jammin,

I accept that you are claiming there are two Yawhehs just as my farther and I are two humans.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

ONLY WHEN GOD ALLOW HIM TO DO SO, AS MANIFESTED IN JOB!

Mike,

That's my complete sentence:

Now read:

job 1:12 Then the Lord said to Satan: Behold, all that he hath is in thy hand: only put not forth thy hand upon his person. And Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.  

YOU KNOW THE REST!

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT READ:

But thou hast moved me against him, that I should afflict him without cause.

42:11………….and comforted him upon all the evil that God had brought upon him………………

NOW READ IT AGAIN:

BUT YOU(SATAN) HAD MOVED ME AGAINST HIM,THAT I SHOULD AFFLICT HIM WITHOUT A CAUSE!

WHAT DID GOD DO?

HE WAS MOVED BY SATAN ?

ALLOWED SATAN TO MASTER HIM! NO?

OBEYED SATAN! NO?

SERVED SATAN! NO?

WHY?

SIMPLE!

TO PROVE TO SATAN THAT GOD BEING MOST HUMBLE, WEAK, SIMPLE, AND EVEN AS SUBJECT TO HIM:

HE IS IN FACT MOST POWERFULL

TO CONCLUDE:

42……..and comforted him upon all the evil that God had brought upon him.

WHAT DID GOD DO?

all the evil that God had brought upon him

ALTHOUGH EVIL IS NOT GOD'S ATTRIBUTE,but SATAN'S

STILL ACCEPTED TO BE SUBJECT TO SATAN AND ALLOW HIM TO BRING   EVIL TO JOB!

WHEN WILL YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD TRANSFORMED IN THE PROCESS OF THE WORD

IS ALL IN ALL

ALPHA AND OMEGA

BOTH LIGHT AND DARKNESS

THERE'S A LOT TO LEARN MIKE FROM JOB!

JOB'S NARRATION IS A COMPLETE MEDITATION ABOUT:

GOD!

JESUS , THE WORD. THE MEDIATOR.!

SATAN.!

CREATION!

GOD'S GLORIFICATION!

THE CHURCH !

AND

THE KINGDOM!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 13 2013,16:52)
    LOL

dont you know how to use math?

ok ill give a kindergarten example sunshine

you and your father = 2
    that is 1 +1 =2

That's right, jammin.

Kerwin + his father = 2 LIVING BEINGS.

Why do you suppose you can understand that, but you can't understand that Jesus + his Father = 2 LIVING BEINGS?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

You say “you will continue on” proves Jesus died differently than the rest of us.  I surely don't see those words.

Mike,

See it this way:

Jesus' death was not the END  but THE NEW BEGINNING!

Jesus' death was the recreation of the NEW SPIRITUAL CREATION. BY ELIMINATING THE SPIRIT OF DEATH THROUGH HIS UNIQUE DEATH!

SO THE SPIRIT OF DEATH NEVER FUNCTIONED.

THEREFORE HIS DEATH WAS NOT DEATH AT ALL BUT LIFE AND HE CONTINUED LIVING THROUGH HIS SPIRIT WHICH TOOK HOLD OF HIS FLESH BODY,AND ACCOMPLISHED HIS FULL SPIRITUAL PROCESS IN THREE DAYS.

PSALM 118:17 I shall not die, but live:…………….

BUT OBVIOUS JESUS  FACED DEATH, TASTED DEATH, AND SUFFERRED DEATH,ONLY TO CONTINUE LIVING IN HIS SPIRITUAL PROCESS OF THE FLESH.SINCE THERE WAS NO BLOOD IN HIS VEINS, TO LIVE WITH,

BUT THERE WAS NO POSTPONMENT IN HIS FLESH BODY LIKE OURS!WHICH DEFINITELY STOPS FUNCTIONING.

THE ABOVE PHRASES REGARDING DEATH,ARE ONLY APPLIED IN SCRIPTURES TO DESCRIBE JESUS DEATH!

ADAM EXPERIENCED THE SAME EVENT, BUT IN AN OPPOSITE PROCESS :

HE WAS ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT.

HE SINNED.

HE DIED IN THE SPIRIT.

HE LIVED IN THE FLESH.

BUT THERE WAS NO KIND OF AWARENESS,POSTPONMENT, SIMPLY REALIZED THAT HE WAS NAKED.

THE REASON SATAN SAID TO EVE:

YOU SHALL NOT DIE THE DEATH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2013,13:44)

LOL

you and your father = 2
    that is 1 +1 =2

That's right, jammin.  

Why do you suppose you can understand that, but you can't understand that Jesus + his Father = 2 LIVING BEINGS?

Mike,

carmel and others of a like belief also have the same symptoms. I am convinced they have chosen to suspend disbelief as they mistake that action for having faith. They need to stop suspending disbelief in order to get faith in what is of God.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2013,18:44)

LOL

you and your father = 2
    that is 1 +1 =2

That's right, jammin.  

they are both HUMAN BEING.

do you understand that?
    they are both HUMAN
    they have the same form/nature and that is HUMAN

why canty you accept that Christ and his father have the same form/nature and that is God

jammin
    Participant

kerwin,

you should try to read my post first and concentrate. you need to concentrate , why? bec you are confused. it is not hard to understand that christ and his father are one in nature/essence.

they are both God by nature.
    the father is God
    the son is God

just like you and your father
    your father is HUMAN
    you are HUMAN

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 15 2013,00:43)

LOL

you and your father = 2
    that is 1 +1 =2

That's right, jammin.  

And what exactly is “human being”, jammin? Is it not a SPECIES which contains MANY members?

So like I told you and Kathi months ago, you are describing the word “God” as if it is a SPECIES, and comparing that SPECIES to the “human being” species.

But you won't come right out and SAY “God is a SPECIES which has only two members”.

If it is what your words are teaching, why are you so afraid to come right out and declare it?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 14 2013,01:26)
    ALLOWED SATAN TO MASTER HIM! NO?

Hi Charles,

You have answered your own question correctly. Satan did NOT have mastery over Jehovah in the story of Job, nor has he EVER had mastery over Jehovah, our one and only Almighty God.

On the other hand, death DID at one time have mastery over God's Son, Jesus Christ.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 14 2013,09:36)
    BUT OBVIOUS JESUS FACED DEATH, TASTED DEATH, AND SUFFERRED DEATH…………

Agreed. And until you can come up with a scripture that clearly teaches us that his death was different than the death we die, there is no use discussing it further.

Charles, I want to see a post that lists only one scripture – a scripture that CLEARLY explains that Jesus died differently than we die.

If I don't see that one scripture (all alone and by itself), I won't bother reading your response at all.

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2013,11:45)
    Mike,

I am convinced they have chosen to suspend disbelief as they mistake that action for having faith.

Agreed.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2013,09:56)

Quote (jammin @ April 15 2013,00:43)

LOL

you and your father = 2
    that is 1 +1 =2

That's right, jammin.  

And what exactly is “human being”, jammin?  Is it not a SPECIES which contains MANY members?

So like I told you and Kathi months ago, you are describing the word “God” as if it is a SPECIES, and comparing that SPECIES to the “human being” species.

But you won't come right out and SAY “God is a SPECIES which has only two members”.

If it is what your words are teaching, why are you so afraid to come right out and declare it?

why would i say a word that is not in the bible?
    do you understand what i mean boy?

species is not found in the bible so why should i say that>?

all i can read in the bible is the father and the son have the same nature. and you must accept that truth.
    if you cant accept that then make your own bible

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,April wrote:

[/quote]

If I don't see that one scripture (all alone and by itself), I won't bother reading your response at all

Mike,

I know how you are :

BEATEN

and that’s the only way to defend yourself since you only believe in a LITERAL CHILDISH scripture.

From the other hand, as I said that applies to me also, and since there’s no scriptures which in full clarity says “JESUS DIED LIKE WE DO”  I am convinced that there is more

EVIDENT EXEGISIS IN WHAT IS WRITTEN REGARDING JESUS DEATH,which confirms that Jesus

DIED HIS OWN PARTICULAR DEATH

NOW WHETHER YOU ANSWER OR NOT, HERE IS A VERY CHILDISH LITERAL QUESTION FOR YOU!

WHICH I BELEIVE YOU ARE NOT IN A POSSITION TO ANSWER SINCE IT IS MORE IN MY FAVOUR,AND YOU ARE ALSO TO PROUD TO ADMITT THE TRUTH!
    Read and answer:

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat. for in what day soever thou shalt eat of it,

YOU SHALL DIE THE DEATH.

Genesis 3:4And the serpent said to the woman:

NO, YOU SAHLL NOT DIE THE DEATH!

DID ADAM DIE ON THE SAME DAY HE ATE THE FRUIT LIKE GOD PRONOUNCED?

YES OR NO?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

There are a couple ways to answer your question – and both end up with a DIRECT answer of “YES”.

1. Psalm 90:4
    A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by……..

2 Peter 3:8
    With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Since Adam died before he reached 1000 years old, then he died within the very day he ate of the fruit – from God's point of view.

2. The Hebrew word “yowm”, which is generally translated as “day”, refers to a day, a year, and sometimes even an unspecified time period.

So it could literally be translated as, “in the very TIME PERIOD you eat of the fruit, you will die”

Why Charles? Are you trying to make a claim that Satan is the one who told the truth, and God is the one who lied?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Kerwin and his father are two, individual, living beings.

Are Jesus and his Father two, individual, living beings? YES or NO?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2013,09:30)
    jammin,

Kerwin and his father are two, individual, living beings.

Are Jesus and his Father two, individual, living beings?  YES or NO?

jesus and his father are two in numbers.

but what you are saying is not what im trying to say.
    do you understand what im trying to say here?

i know kerwin and his father are two individuals BUT YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THAT THEY ARE BOTH HUMAN BY NATURE.

christ and his father are both God by nature.

that is what im trying to say here. do you understand that sunshine?
    or you need to back to elementary and study basic english

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes jammin,

Kerwin and his father are two, individual beings who both share a human nature.

Are you saying that Jesus and his Father are two, individual beings who both share a “divine” nature?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2013,10:46)
    Yes jammin,

Are you saying that Jesus and his Father are two, individual beings who both share a “divine” nature?

two persons but have the same nature, God

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2013,09:25)
    [/quote]

mikeboll64,April wrote:

There are a couple ways to answer your question – and both end up with a DIRECT answer of “YES”.

then he died within the very day he ate of the fruit – from God's point of view.

Mike,

So:

ADAM DIED FROM THE MOMENT HE ATE OF THE FRUIT:

FROM GOD'S POINT OF VIEW

NOW  SATAN SAID TO EVE , THAT THEY WILL NOT DIE THE DEATH!

BUT AS SOON AS THEY SINNED, EVIDENTLY THEY LIVED IN THE  FLESH BODY!  

SO SATAN WAS ALSO RIGHT FROM HIS POINT OF VIEW ,FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY DIDN’T DIE IN THE FLESH FROM THE VERY MOMENT ADAM ATE OF THE FRUIT.

So in one instant the flesh body became for the first ever time in existence,VISIBLE BUT THE SOUL DIED WITH THE INSERTION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT WITHIN!

So the first Adam died in HIS SPIRIT

But lived in the FLESH BODY

SO THE FLESH BODY THROUGH SIN,OVER TOOK THE SPIRIT!

THEREFORE: ALTHOUGH  ADAM WAS  EVIDENTLY ALIVE IN THE FLESH BODY,  IN FACT HE WAS DEAD IN HIS SPIRIT! THEREFORE ALSO DEAD IN THE FLESH BODY! IN THAT SAME INSTANT!

NOW THE SECOND ADAM WAS THE THE LIFE GIVING  SPIRIT!

THEREFORE:JESUS ALTHOUGH HE WAS EVIDENTLY  DEAD IN THE FLESH BODY, BUT INFACT HE WAS  ALIVE IN HIS SPIRIT !THEREFORE ALSO ALIVE IN THE FLESH BODY! IN THAT SAME INSTANT!

SO AS THE FLESH BODY OF THE FIRST ADAM,  OVER TOOK HIS SPIRIT AND LIVED, ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT SPIRITUALLY EVIDENT IN ADAM!

THE SPIRIT OF THE SECOND ADAM OVERTOOK  THE FLESH BODY AND ALSO LIVED,ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT CARNALLY EVIDENT IN JESUS !

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ April 16 2013,21:26)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 17 2013,10:46)
    Yes jammin,

two persons but have the same nature, God

But Kerwin and his father are two individual BEINGS who share a human nature.

So are you saying that Jesus and his Father are two individual BEINGS who share a divine nature?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,261 through 12,280 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account