JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,121 through 12,140 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

As usual Charles, scripture disagrees with you:

MIke,

As usual YOU NEED A NOVEL TO GET IT INTO YOUR MIND THAT JESUS' BODY WAS NOT OF THE EARTH BUT FROM HEAVEN.

SO IF HIS FLESH WAS NOT OF THE EARTH HE COULD NEVER END LIKE ALL FLESH IN THIS WORLD BUT AS GOD'S FLESH.

SO I AM PREPARING A NOVEL FOR YOU WHICH IS PROVED IN SCRIPTURES THAT JESUS DEATH WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO OURS LIKE ALSO WAS HIS BIRTH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Why bother? I don't ever read them anyway.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 19 2013,11:47)

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 18 2013,01:55)
    NOW THAT IS ETERNAL LIFE. SINCE JESUS NEVER ACTUALLY DIED.

As usual Charles, scripture disagrees with you:

Romans 6
    9 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.

10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

Pay attention to the words “again” and “no longer”, Charles.  If Jesus didn't truly die, then those words could not have been written about him.

Also pay attention to verse 10.  If Jesus didn't really die “the death he died”, then he doesn't really live “the life he lives”.

Charles, I believe what the scriptures teach:

1.  There is ONE Almighty God, and His name is YHWH.

2.  Jesus is that God's firstborn Son, and the beginning of the creation by that God.  That God created Jesus as the first of His works.

3.  Jesus is not “conjoined” with that God, but instead the messiah, son, servant, prophet, priest, and sacrificial lamb OF that God.

4.  Jesus clearly told us that our God was also his God.  So Charles, MY God is the very same God Jesus has.  And since the God of Jesus is not some combo being of Father, Son, and Spirit………. NEITHER IS MY GOD.

You will never convince me that the Son OF God actually IS the very God he is the Son OF.  That claim is not only illogical, but also unscriptural.

peace,
    mike

the father told us that the son is God

ebrews 1:8-10

New Century Version (NCV)

8 But God said this about his Son:

“God, your throne will last forever and ever.
    You will rule your kingdom with fairness.
    9 You love right and hate evil,
    so God has chosen you from among your friends;
    he has set you apart with much joy.” Psalm 45:6–7

10 God also says,

“Lord, in the beginning you made the earth,
    and your hands made the skies.

terraricca
    Participant

JAMMIN

the father told us that the son is “A” God NOT GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,00:12)
    JAMMIN

the father told us that the son is “A” God NOT GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER

the father is also a God? did you know that?
    you want verse?

Psalm 86:15
    But, Lord, you are a God who shows mercy and is kind. You don’t become angry quickly. You have great love and faithfulness.

Jeremiah 23:23
    “I am a God who is near,” says the Lord. “I am also a God who is far away.

btw are you a HUMAN or human?

is there a difference between the word a HUMAN and HUMAN?

lol

your nature is human boy. it does not matter if you put a letter A bec you are still human by nature

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2013,19:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 21 2013,00:12)
    JAMMIN

the father is also a God? did you know that?
    you want verse?

Psalm 86:15
    But, Lord, you are a God who shows mercy and is kind. You don’t become angry quickly. You have great love and faithfulness.

Jeremiah 23:23
    “I am a God who is near,” says the Lord. “I am also a God who is far away.

btw are you a HUMAN or human?

is there a difference between the word a HUMAN and HUMAN?

lol

your nature is human boy. it does not matter if you put a letter A bec you are still human by nature

This ,a, letter is to show you that THE GOD his not the same god as a god ,

Just like I may be a human but I am not you who his also human got it ???

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Why bother?  I don't ever read them anyway.

Mike,

I TOLD YOU THEY ARE NOT JUST FOR YOU!

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TERRORIZED FROM THE TRUTH!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 21 2013,03:42)

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Why bother?  I don't ever read them anyway.

Mike,

I TOLD YOU THEY ARE NOT JUST FOR YOU!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

in my case ;years ago like 50 years ago I WAS TERRORIZED AT THE IDEA THAT WHEN YOU REACH YOUR OLDER AGE ,TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU HAVE WORKED FOR NOTHING AND ARE LEFT EMPTY INSIDE,AND FAR FROM GOD AND HIS SON,
    AND THE TRUTH THEIR OFF ,

I know now that I did not fail in my faith and the truth their off ,

and find myself full by the true grace of God almighty and his son Jesus Christ .because of what I did ;
    Ps 4:5 Offer right sacrifices
    and trust in the LORD.

Ps 9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
    for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Pay attention to the words “again” and “no longer”, Charles.  If Jesus didn't truly die, then those words could not have been written about him.

Mike,

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING:

SO JESUS’ FLESH WAS NOT FLESH LIKE OURS, BUT SPIRIT IN ITSELF.

AND THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

SO HIS FLESH NEVER DIED LIKE OURS! BUT CONTINUED INTO SPIRITUALIZATION!

Jesus came forth from the FATHER NOT FROM THIS WORLD, SPIRIT HE DEMONSTRATED THIS ON MOUNT TABOR; HE WENT BACK TO THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT AND FLESH BEING WITHOUT ANY KIND OF POSTPONEMENT. THEREFORE HE NEVER DIED LIKE WE DO.

IF HE DID, IT MEANT THAT AS SOON AS JESUS DIED, IT MEANT CORROSION STARTED, LIKE OUR BODY DO.

NOW DO YOU BELIEVE THEN THAT:

JESUS CHRIST  THE SON OF GOD!

THE WORD GOD IN FLESH WHO IS SUPERIOR TO DEATH EXPERIENCED ANY KIND OF CORROSION???

SO HE DIED FOR US, BUT NOT LIKE WE DO, HE DIED HIS OWN UNIQUE DEATH WHICH IS CALLED GLORIFICATION THROUGH DEATH

10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.[/color]

Also pay attention to verse 10.  If Jesus didn't really die “the death he died”, then he doesn't really live “the life he lives”.

HERE IT IS;

If Jesus didn't really die “the death he died”,HIS SPIRITUALIZATION KIND OF DEATH

then he doesn't really live “the life he lives IN HIS SPIRITUALIZED FLESH BODY, AND HIS CARNALIZED SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT, UNITED AS ONE BEING OF BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT GLORIFIED AS THE ETERNAL LIFE;

SO WE ALL KNOW THAT THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

EVEN US BELIEVERS WOULD NEVER REALLY DIE MIKE, WE WOULDN’T NEVER HAVE THE LEAST OF THE LEAST EXPERIENCE OF DEATH THIS IS CONFIRMED BY JESUS:

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING

John 8:51 Amen, amen I say to you: If any man keep my word, HE SHALL NOT SEE DEATH FOR EVER.

IT WOULD BE THE LONGEST POST SCRIPTURAL TO PROVE TO ALL PEOPLE ON HEAVEN NET THAT JESUS NEVER DIED LIKE WE DO, NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY KIND OF COORSION

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

2besee
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 21 2013,20:38)
    Mike,

SO JESUS’ FLESH WAS NOT FLESH LIKE OURS, BUT SPIRIT IN ITSELF.

AND THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

SO HIS FLESH NEVER DIED LIKE OURS! BUT CONTINUED INTO SPIRITUALIZATION!

Jesus came forth from the FATHER NOT FROM THIS WORLD, SPIRIT HE DEMONSTRATED THIS ON MOUNT TABOR; HE WENT BACK TO THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT AND FLESH BEING WITHOUT ANY KIND OF POSTPONEMENT. THEREFORE HE NEVER DIED LIKE WE DO.

Hi Carmel. I have not been following this thread but.. are you denying “the flesh”?

What you are saying sounds Gnostic?

2besee
    Participant

Are you a Trinitarian?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

Jesus said that not all will taste death. But Paul says that Jesus tasted death for all of us.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Mar. 20 2013,03:54)
    the father told us that the son is God

The Father did tell us that the Son would be called a mighty god. Satan is also a mighty god, jammin.

And in Hebrews 1, Paul attributes a Psalm to Jesus, in which the subject is called “god”. But also notice that verse 9 speaks about the God OF that other god.

Surely God Almighty doesn't have a God of His own, right? But Jesus does, right? In fact, Jesus told us that our God was also his God, right?

I worship the God OF Jesus, jammin. You worship that same God ALONG WITH His servant, Jesus Christ.

carmel
    Participant

2Besee,

SO JESUS HAD FLESH!

JESUS WAS THE WORD MADE FLESH,THE TRIUNE GOD IN JESUS, THE GODHEAD BODILY.

THEREFORE JESUS' FLESH WAS UNIQUE! IT WAS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER. THEREFORE GOD’S AND NON MORTAL,AT ALL TIMES TO MAINTAIN ETERNAL LIFE.

IF I ASKED YOU IF JESUS' FLESH WAS LIKE OURS?

YOUR ANSWER DEFINITELY IT WOULD BE NO AND TO STRENGTHEN MY POINT I TELL YOU THIS:

IF IT WAS LIKE OURS HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE MESSIAH!

BECAUSE OUR FLESH AND BLOOD CORRODES DUE TO ADAM'S SIN.

JESUS' FLESH BODY WAS SINLESS AND NEVER CORRODED,BUT CONTINUED THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS AS PROOF THAT HE WAS ETERNAL LIFE

1John1:2For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you

THE LIFE ETERNAL, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us

SO JESUS, THE LIFE ETERNAL WAS WITH THE FATHER AND CONTINUED WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ENDING,TO MAINTAIN THE PROCESS OF ETERNAL LIFE.

NOW ANSWER :CAN JESUS DECLARE THAT HE IS LIFE, ETERNAL LIFE AND IN THE SAME TIME, HE DIES AND REMAIN ETERNAL ?

John1:4 In him was life,………..

HOW COULD HE BE THE LIFE, AND IN THE SAME TIME COMPLETELY DEAD.

SO SINCE THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING, IT WAS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT ALTHOUGH THE FLESH DEMONSTRATED THAT HE WAS DEAD, IN FACT HE WAS NOT DEAD , HE DIED FOR US BUT IN FACT HE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION, THROUGH GLORIFICATION IN THAT MOMENT OF CONTACT WITH SATAN THE SPIRIT OF DEATH.

THE SPIRITUALIZATION PROCESS STARTED EXACTLY WHEN HE SAID:

NOW IS THE SON OF MAN GLORIFIED

John 13:27 And after the morsel, Satan entered into him. And Jesus said to him: That which thou dost,

DO QUICKLY. 31When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

NOW IS THE SON OF MAN GLORIFIED,AND GOD IS GLORIFIED IN HIM.

WHAT WAS THE RUSH FOR?  OBVIOUS BECAUSE FROM THAT MOMENT JESUS COMMENCED HIS SPIRITUALIZATION OF HIS BODY. HIS UNIQUE DEATH!!!

SO IT IS A PROOF THAT JESUS HAD FLESH, BUT SINCE IT CAME FROM THE FATHER, AND NOT OF THE EARTH, MORTAL, HE COULD START THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION OF HIS BODY IN ANY MODE HE FEELS FIT.

THE EVENT ON MOUNT TABOR IS THE MOST EVIDENT OF THIS, AMONG OTHERS.

THEN  HE MANIFESTED THIS PREMATURE TRANSFORMATION THROUGH HIS BLOODY PERSPIRATION IN THE GARDEN! THE PASSION WAS FUNDAMENTAL IN ORDER TO HIDE HIS DIVINE IDENTITY FROM SATAN,OTHERWISE HE WOULDN’T HAVE ENTERED JESUS’SOUL TO TAKE IT.

OUR FLESH IS ALSO SPIRIT, BUT EVIL SPIRIT TRNASFORMED INTO MORTAL MATTER,DEU TO THE SIN OF ADAM.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

2besee
    Participant

Carmel, okay. I'll get back to this later.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 23 2013,07:24)

2Besee,

SO JESUS HAD FLESH!

JESUS WAS THE WORD MADE FLESH,THE TRIUNE GOD IN JESUS, THE GODHEAD BODILY.

THEREFORE JESUS' FLESH WAS UNIQUE! IT WAS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER. THEREFORE GOD’S AND NON MORTAL,AT ALL TIMES TO MAINTAIN ETERNAL LIFE.

IF I ASKED YOU IF JESUS' FLESH WAS LIKE OURS?

YOUR ANSWER DEFINITELY IT WOULD BE NO AND TO STRENGTHEN MY POINT I TELL YOU THIS:

IF IT WAS LIKE OURS HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE MESSIAH!

BECAUSE OUR FLESH AND BLOOD CORRODES DUE TO ADAM'S SIN.

JESUS' FLESH BODY WAS SINLESS AND NEVER CORRODED,BUT CONTINUED THE SPIRITUAL PROCESS AS PROOF THAT HE WAS ETERNAL LIFE

1John1:2For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you

THE LIFE ETERNAL, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us

SO JESUS, THE LIFE ETERNAL WAS WITH THE FATHER AND CONTINUED WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ENDING,TO MAINTAIN THE PROCESS OF ETERNAL LIFE.

NOW ANSWER :CAN JESUS DECLARE THAT HE IS LIFE, ETERNAL LIFE AND IN THE SAME TIME, HE DIES AND REMAIN ETERNAL ?

John1:4 In him was life,………..

HOW COULD HE BE THE LIFE, AND IN THE SAME TIME COMPLETELY DEAD.

SO SINCE THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING, IT WAS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT ALTHOUGH THE FLESH DEMONSTRATED THAT HE WAS DEAD, IN FACT HE WAS NOT DEAD , HE DIED FOR US BUT IN FACT HE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION, THROUGH GLORIFICATION IN THAT MOMENT OF CONTACT WITH SATAN THE SPIRIT OF DEATH.

THE SPIRITUALIZATION PROCESS STARTED EXACTLY WHEN HE SAID:

NOW IS THE SON OF MAN GLORIFIED

John 13:27 And after the morsel, Satan entered into him. And Jesus said to him: That which thou dost,

DO QUICKLY. 31When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

NOW IS THE SON OF MAN GLORIFIED,AND GOD IS GLORIFIED IN HIM.

WHAT WAS THE RUSH FOR?  OBVIOUS BECAUSE FROM THAT MOMENT JESUS COMMENCED HIS SPIRITUALIZATION OF HIS BODY. HIS UNIQUE DEATH!!!

SO IT IS A PROOF THAT JESUS HAD FLESH, BUT SINCE IT CAME FROM THE FATHER, AND NOT OF THE EARTH, MORTAL, HE COULD START THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION OF HIS BODY IN ANY MODE HE FEELS FIT.

THE EVENT ON MOUNT TABOR IS THE MOST EVIDENT OF THIS, AMONG OTHERS.

THEN  HE MANIFESTED THIS PREMATURE TRANSFORMATION THROUGH HIS BLOODY PERSPIRATION IN THE GARDEN! THE PASSION WAS FUNDAMENTAL IN ORDER TO HIDE HIS DIVINE IDENTITY FROM SATAN,OTHERWISE HE WOULDN’T HAVE ENTERED JESUS’SOUL TO TAKE IT.

OUR FLESH IS ALSO SPIRIT, BUT EVIL SPIRIT TRNASFORMED INTO MORTAL MATTER,DEU TO THE SIN OF ADAM.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Carmel.

Please concentrate;

John1:4. FOR **IN HIM** WAS LIFE.

1.WHO IS IN HIM?
    2.WHO WAS SPEAKING,DURING HIS PREACHINGS?
    3.WHO RESURRECTED HIM FROM THE DEAD?
    4.DID NOT HE, THAT WAS INSIDE HIM;LEFT HIM FOR A MOMENT? WHEN JESUS CRIED,''ELI,ELI LAMA,SABACHTHANI''?

I (Jesus) CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BY MYSELF;WHAT I HEAR HIM (God) SPEAK; THAT I SAY.
    WHAT I SEE HIM (God) DO; THAT I DO.

GOD IN JESUS IS LIFE.

wakeup.

carmel
    Participant

Wakeup,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Wakeup,

The above is the best way of discovering the truth, and that's what I  always expected from someone on heaven net.

Instead they opted for confrontation, which is not for the love of Jesus Christ, the truth

Now you said: concentrate which I already did regarding that statement.But to be honest since as I said I want to discover the truth as soon as I read your post

MORE LIGHT ENTERED IN ME

SO LIFE WAS IN HIM TOTALLY NOT JUST THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER ONLY!

BUT IN HIS SOUL AS WELL THE HOLY SPIRIT

BECAUSE THE FATHER CAN ONLY ABIDE IN HIMSELF, THEREFORE

THE FATHER WAS IN JESUS' SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT

NOW THAT LEAVES THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS:

SO READ HEREUNDER AND YOU CONCENTRATE EVEN MORE THIS TIME

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself,

so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

GOD HAD GIVEN THE SON TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.

OBVIOUS: THE SON IS A MAN, IN FLESH AND BLOOD NO???

SO JESUS' BODY ALTHOUGH IT WAS IN FLESH AND BLOOD,

IT HAD LIFE IN ITSELF.

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING

SO HIS BODY COULD NEVER DIE LIKE OURS SINCE IT HAD THE LIFE OF GOD, OR MORE PRECISE, THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AS THE WORD MADE FLESH

SO THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING SINCE IT WAS STILL COMPOSED FROM GOD'S SPIRIT, THEREFORE GOD'S OWN SUBSTANCE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 23 2013,18:44)

Wakeup,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Wakeup,

The above is the best way of discovering the truth, and that's what I  always expected from someone on heaven net.

Instead they opted for confrontation, which is not for the love of Jesus Christ, the truth

Now you said: concentrate which I already did regarding that statement.But to be honest since as I said I want to discover the truth as soon as I read your post

MORE LIGHT ENTERED IN ME

SO LIFE WAS IN HIM TOTALLY NOT JUST THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER ONLY!

BUT IN HIS SOUL AS WELL THE HOLY SPIRIT

BECAUSE THE FATHER CAN ONLY ABIDE IN HIMSELF, THEREFORE

THE FATHER WAS IN JESUS' SOUL, THE HOLY SPIRIT

NOW THAT LEAVES THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS:

SO READ HEREUNDER AND YOU CONCENTRATE EVEN MORE THIS TIME

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself,

so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

GOD HAD GIVEN THE SON TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.

OBVIOUS: THE SON IS A MAN, IN FLESH AND BLOOD NO???

SO JESUS' BODY ALTHOUGH IT WAS IN FLESH AND BLOOD,

IT HAD LIFE IN ITSELF.

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING

SO HIS BODY COULD NEVER DIE LIKE OURS SINCE IT HAD THE LIFE OF GOD, OR MORE PRECISE, THE SPIRIT OF GOD, AS THE WORD MADE FLESH

SO THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING SINCE IT WAS STILL COMPOSED FROM GOD'S SPIRIT, THEREFORE GOD'S OWN SUBSTANCE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel; yes, the life is God in him.
    Jesus was born of God, he was made flesh.
    He was born without sin.
    Life can only come from the life giver.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Carmel

Okay so I read your post. I think I will just keep reading, for now!

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

But Paul says that Jesus tasted death for all of us.

Mike,

I agree,but what bothers me, WHY PAUL DIDN'T USE A CLEAN PHRASE SUCH AS

HE DIED LIKE US OR HE DIED ALSO,

INSTEAD HE ALWAYS USED A TERM TO HAVE AT LEAST TWO MEANINGS.

FOR INSTANCE:

HE TASTED DEATH, IN NO WAY IT IS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT HE DIED THE SAME DEATH AS OURS!

WHEN YOU TASTE SOMETHING IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ATE ALL THE FOOD WHICH YOU TASTED.

SO JESUS ALTHOUGH HE TASTED DEATH IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE DIED COMPLETELY.

WHEN JESUS DIED PEOPLE CAME BACK TO LIFE. THEY CAME OUT FROM GRAVES.

SO DEATH(SATAN) WAS NO LONGER POWERFUL, BUT LIFE (JESUS)HAD CONQUERED OVER IT FOR EVER.

AND IF DEATH, SATAN, WAS NOT POWERFUL ON JESUS' DEATH,IT MEANS THAT HE LOST HIS POWER ON WHAT SUPPOSE TO BE THE DEATH OF JESUS, BUT INSTEAD IT WAS THE LIFE OF JESUS EXACTLY ON HIS CONTACT WITH JESUS.

SO THE PROCESS OF SPIRITUALIZATION FUNCTIONED.

THAT MEANS MIKE,

THAT YOU AND ME WILL NEVER TASTE DEATH, NEVER HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE OF SATAN, BUT WE SIMPLY SHIFT OURSELVES FROM THIS SATANIC DEATH KINGDOM TO JESUS' ETERNAL KINGDOM.SINCE WE BELEIVE IN JESUS.

MIKE, DO ME A FAVOUR REFLECT AND TELL ME  BY WHAT CREDENTIALS SATAN HAD THE RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO TAKE SOULS OUT OF HUMAN BODIES,THEREFORE HUMANS DIED.

NOW JESUS OVERTHROWN ALL OF THEM.

NOW, SATAN REALIZED THAT WHEN HE TOOK JESUS SOUL HE TOOK IT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING THAT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IT, WHEN HE WENT TO HELL WITH JESUS'SOUL AND  WAS TESTED BY FIRE!

2 SAMUEL 22:31 God, his way is immaculate, the word (JESUS) of the Lord is tried by fire: he is the shield of all that trust in him.

1Cornthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be manifest; for the day of the Lord shall declare it, because it shall be revealed in fire; and the fire shall try every man's work,

( INCLUDING THE MAN JESUS ,TO BE IN ALL THNGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN)

of what sort it is.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 12,121 through 12,140 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account