JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,041 through 12,060 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 25 2013,12:46)

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

God almighty his not his son and vise versa ,and are two different persons ,

Terraricca,

You are still living in the OLD TESTAMENT.

JESUS, THE WORD ,GOD ALMIGHTY IN FLESH, GLORIFIED. THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SO THOSE TWO PERSOSNS BECAME ONE IN THE WORD FOR ETERNITY, AND THEY STILL RETAINED IN GOD AS TWO PERSONS FATHER AND SON, AND ALSO THE HOLY SPIRIT!

THE GODHEAD IS STILL THE GODHEAD BEFORE GLORIFICATION,IN THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT!

HOW IT WAS BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

SO GOD ENRICHED HIMSELF. GLORIFIED!!! OBVIOUS THROUGH JESUS.THE WORD MADE FLESH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

GOD ALMIGHTY DOES NOT NEED GLORY FOR HIMSELF ,HE COULD HAVE STAID ALONE AND CREATED NOTHING,HE WOULD BE OK ,

BUT WEN HE DECIDED TO CREATE THEN IT WAS NOT WITH THE INTENTION TO GIVE HIM GLORY ,HE CREATED US ALL WITH FREE WILL ,AND IT IS THROUGH THAT FREE THAT WE ARE JUDGED NOT FOR WHAT HE AD DONE BUT FOR WE HAVE DONE ,IF WE GIVE GLORY TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IT IS NOT FOR HIS SAKE BUT FOR OURS ,IF WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY IT IS NOT FOR HIM BUT FOR US THAT WE DO IT ,
    WE KNOW THAT HE ALREADY AS GIVEN HIS LOVE TO US ,BUT IT IS US THAT NOW HAVE TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR HIM ,
    THE O.T OR N.T AS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ALL ARE THE WORD OF GOD ,WE CANNOT SEPARATE WHAT GOD SAYS HIS ONE .

THE HOLY SPIRIT HIS GODS TOOL THAT WORKS WITH HIS WILL AND POWER TO MAKE SURE THE DEVIL NEVER GET THE UPPER HAND ,

GOD DOES NOT BEG MEN ;GOD DOES NOT NEED TO COME BACK TO MEN ;IT IS MEN THAT NEED GOD AND SHOULD TAKE A GRASP OF THE GRACE THAT GOD GIVE OUT OF LOVE TO ALL MEN ,THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ,IF NOT THOSE WHO REFUSE WILL BE ELIMINATED ,THIS IS THE WAY TO EVERLASTING LIFE.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 25 2013,12:23)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 25 2013,06:29)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 22 2013,13:09)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 22 2013,08:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 22 2013,13:00)
    I don't see the words “MOST HIGH God” in that translation.  Do you?

Also, you posted before I added this to the last post:

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God?  If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?

is that the only verse of the bible. are you saying mark 5.7?

read rev 1.7-8

yes the G should be given to the true God and that is the father and the son and the HS.

they have the same nature, God.

you and your father are both Human.
    you have the same nature boy and accept that. you are not an animal. you are HUman just like your father., if you feel hunger, then your father also feels that. if you do not know all things, then your father also do not know all things. you are not all powerful, and your father is also not all poweful. you are limited mike and also your father bec you are HUMAN.

do you understand that?

Jimmy

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS ,

now you accept that you and your father are both Human by nature.

i did not say that the father is the son. i did not say that the son is the father. the son is not the father. the father is not the son BUT THEY HAVE the same nature and that is nature God.

they are both God (not god) by nature.

Philippians 2:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,

yes but the almighty God created the son god ,in his nature

so you have two gods but only one ALMIGHTY GOD  and one leaser god

the one god that  is created can not be equal to the one that created him ,right ???

no verse that says that God created his son.
    that is your opinion.

you do not understand what paul said in col. read trhe context boy

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Feb. 25 2013,11:41)

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God?  If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?

read rev 1.7-8

yes the G should be given to the true God and that is the father and the son and the HS.

you have the same nature boy and accept that. you are not an animal. you are HUman just like your father., if you feel hunger, then your father also feels that. if you do not know all things, then your father also do not know all things. you are not all powerful, and your father is also not all poweful. you are limited mike and also your father bec you are HUMAN.

do you understand that?

Jimmy

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS ,

i did not say that the father is the son. i did not say that the son is the father. the son is not the father. the father is not the son BUT THEY HAVE the same nature and that is nature God.

Jammin,

Do you accept that there is only one of the kind God and many of the kind human?

no. you have the same nature just like your father. you are both HUMAN>

accept that Christ is just like his father. they are both God

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 26 2013,10:16)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

the one god that  is created can not be equal to the one that created him ,right ???

that is your opinion.

to me the son of a king in line for the throne his a leaser king

what is so difficult to understand ???

but if you think i have all wrong ,sins the beginning ,and that my understanding as to be made anew ;please show me the way ,

and show me the scriptures that I so mist or overlooked ,

I do have read the bible about 40 times front to back and that is not counting the books I read 50,60,100,times

but yes their always could be improvement to my understanding ,so go for it ;I BE LIKE A BABE TO YOU :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 25 2013,22:16)

Colossians 1:15
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Revelation 3:14
    To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

Proverbs 8:22
    The Lord created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 27 2013,12:30)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 25 2013,22:16)

Colossians 1:15
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Revelation 3:14
    To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

Proverbs 8:22
    The Lord created me as the beginning of his works, before his deeds of long ago.

col 1.15 and rev 3.14 are right but your interpretation about the verses are wrong.

prov 8.22 is not about Christ boy. read the context.

col 1.15 did not say God created but the firstborn of all creation. those words are not the same.

rev 3.14 says beginning of the creation of God and not created by God. it has a different meaning boy.

col 1.15 and rev 3.14 speaks about the supremacy of Christ over all creation.
    that is why some version says OVER ALL.

let me post that
    Colossians 1:15 (New International Version)

The Supremacy of the Son of God
    15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

study hard boy

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2013,15:46)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

that is your opinion.

but if you think i have all wrong ,sins the beginning ,and that my understanding as to be made anew ;please show me the way ,

I do have read the bible about 40 times front to back and that is not counting the books I read 50,60,100,times

but yes their always could be improvement to my understanding ,so go for it ;I BE LIKE A BABE TO YOU  :)

i need verse and not stories. your words are non sense

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 27 2013,08:28)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

that is your opinion.

but yes their always could be improvement to my understanding ,so go for it ;I BE LIKE A BABE TO YOU  :)

Jimmy

show me the scriptures ,and show me how all your understanding reflects the wisdom of God ,the God that never changes ,

please tell me ;show it to me verse by verse

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 27 2013,13:31)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

that is your opinion.

Jimmy

show me the scriptures ,and show me how all your understanding reflects the wisdom of God ,the God that never changes ,

what verse do you want

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 28 2013,02:42)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 27 2013,13:31)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

that is your opinion.

Jimmy

what verse do you  want

perhaps the ones that says that Christ his God almighty ???

or the one that says being in the similar nature of God almighty makes you God almighty ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 26 2013,20:27)
    col 1.15 did not say God created but the firstborn of all creation. those words are not the same.

rev 3.14 says beginning of the creation of God and not created by God. it has a different meaning boy.

jammin,

Who do you think was the first being God ever created? One of His angels? I'm just asking for you opinion.

Oh, and please answer this question I keep asking (because I couldn't tell from the other post if you answered it):

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”? YES or NO?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

I still don't see a scripture that says Jesus is the MOST HIGH God,

Mike,  

Word by word you will not see, but IN equivalent meaning there is!

Read.

John 14:9 Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also.

So the above it is a clear diclaration from Jesus that:

Jesus is God Almighty visible. denying this you will call Jesus a LIAR.

ALSO GOD ALMIGHTY IS A SPIRIT AS ALWAYS HAD BEEN. SO GOD ALMIGHTY, THROUGH GLORIFICATION,HAS TWO ENTITIES NOT ONE LIKE HE HAD.

ONE ENTITY AS A SPIRIT, AND ANOTHER ENTITY AS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BUT IN JESUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT! THE WORD!

BE AWARE ALSO THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS MORE POWERFUL AS JESUS. THE WORD. NOT AS THE FATHER! THE FATHER WOULD BE SO ON THE LAST DAY,WHEN HE WOULD BE ALL IN ALL.

THIS IS DECLARED HERE:

John 20:17 : …………………….I ascend to my Father and to your Father, to my God and your God.

SO JESUS HAS ASCENDED IN THE GLORY OF BOTH OF HIS FATHER'S (SPIRIT) AND THAT OF OUR FATHER( HUMAN FLESH)

AND BOTH AS HIS GOD (CREATOR OF ALL CREATED SPIRITS) AND OF OUR GOD( CREATOR OF ALL FLESH)

THIS IS DECLARED HERE:

JOHN 17:2 As thou hast given him power OVER ALL FLESH,

SO JESUS HAS RECREATED THE ENTIRE CREATION IN HIMSELF THROUGH HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS, AND OPENED THE DOOR TO HEAVEN, TO ALL PREVIOUS SAINTS,AND TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE IN HELL AND BELIEVED HIS GOSPEL.
    THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT. SO SINCE ALL IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD, JESUS THEREFORE WAS GOD IN FLESH.

Father that he( JESUS, THE WORD, GOD IN FLESH, THE ONLY TRUE GOD SINCE HE GIVES ETERNAL LIFE TO ALL SINNERS) may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him.

AGAIN CONFIRMED HERE:

Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, THROUGH JESUS, THE WORD, GOD IN FLESH, SINCE AS A SPIRIT THEY (HUMANS) NEVER KNEW HIM the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
    PURPOSELY TO BE VISIBLE ON EARTH AND MANIFEST ALL ALMIGHTY GOD'S ATTRIBUTES

CONFIRMED HEREUNDER:

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth;

JESUS THE WORD, GLORIFIED THE FATHER ON EARTH, AS GOD IN FLESH. DECLARED HERE:

I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

SO JESUS THE WORD, GOD IN FLESH DID THE WORK!!! JESUS THE WORD, GOD IN FLESH RAISED ALL THE DEAD, HEALED ALL THE SICK, FED 5000 PEOPLE WITH THREE LOAVES, AND TWO FISH, CHANGED THE WATER INTO A UNIQE WINE.

SO IF JESUS CONFIRMED THAT HE DID THE WORK, HE IS TRUELY THE ONLY GOD IN THE TRUTH! HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO CALL HIMSELF THE TRUTH

5 And now glorify you me, O Father, WITH YOURSELF,

THIS IS ANOTHER CONFIRMATION THAT THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE IN ONE GLORY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THEY BECAME ONE ENTITIY!

SO JESUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALMIGHTY GOD GLORIFIED IN A UNIQUE BODY OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!

with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

NOTICE HE SAID ,BEFORE THE WOLRD WAS !

SO CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THE WORLD WAS CREATED BEFORE THE REBEL,SINCE AFTER THE REBEL LUCIFER WAS THROWN IN THE WORLD IN ORDER FOR GOD TO RECREATE IT THROUGH DARKNESS, (GENESIS 1:2)
    IT IS DEFINITELY CLEAR THAT JESUS REFERED TO GOD’S GLORY WHEN NOTHING WAS EVER CREATED YET. SO AGAIN JESUS WAS IN ONE GLORY WITH THE FATHER BUT BOTH OF THEM AS ONE SPIRIT.

SO YES THERE ISN'T ANY SENTENCE IN THE BIBLE,WORD BY WORD, WHICH STATES THAT JESUS IS THE MOST HIGH GOD,
    BUT THERE ARE ENOUGH WHICH STATES THE EQUIVALENT.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 28 2013,08:59)

jammin,

Who do you think was the first being God ever created?  One of His angels?  I'm just asking for you opinion.

Oh, and please answer this question I keep asking (because I couldn't tell from the other post if you answered it):

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?  YES or NO?

Who do you think was the first being God ever created?

Mike,

LUCIFER!

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

ohn 14:9 Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also.

So the above it is a clear diclaration from Jesus that:

Jesus is God Almighty visible. denying this you will call Jesus a LIAR.

SO TO YOU GOD ALMIGHTY HIS A MAN ,RIGHT

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 01 2013,07:01)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

S

Terraricca,

It seems to me that you might have read all my post, but you only remember what you feel, and suits your mentality in a way that you completely twist all the meaning.

THIS IS WHAT I SAID ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY:

So the above it is a clear declaration from Jesus that:

Jesus is God Almighty visible.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THAT IF YOU SEE JESUS, YOU SEE GOD ALMIGHTY TO YOU??? CAN’T YOU GET IT INTO YOUR MIND THAT GOD IS A SPIRIT FROM  ETERNITY TO ETERNITY. IF JESUS, THE WORD, IS THE ONLY IMAGE GOD HAS, HOW CAN YOU DENY IT???

the word is GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION WITHIN HIS SON IN A WAY THAT ALTHOUGH HE REMAINED A SPIRIT, HE ALSO POSSESSED A FLESH BODY WITHIN JESUS' SOUL AND FIRST HE WALKED ON EARTH, THEN HE GLORIFIED BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS SON, AND BECAME ONE ENTITY IN BOTH SPIRIT AND  FLESH WITHOUT LOSING HIS ORIGINAL STATE OF A SPIRIT.

denying this you will call Jesus a LIAR.

SO GOD ALMIGHTY IS A SPIRIT AS ALWAYS HAD BEEN,

THAT IS THE FIRST ENTITY WHICH BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

AND ALSO :GOD BOTH AS SPIRIT AND FLESH UNITED IN THE WORD, JESUS .

THAT IS THE SECOND ENTITY WHICH BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY

SO GOD ALMIGHTY, THROUGH GLORIFICATION,HAS TWO ENTITIES NOT ONE LIKE HE HAD, SPIRIT ONLY.THAT’S WHY THERE ARE TWO THRONES IN  HEAVEN, ONE FOR THE FATHER SPIRIT, INVISIBLE SEEN ONLY BY HIS SON THE WORD, AND ONE FOR JESUS, THE WORD MADE FLESH VISIBLE FOR ETERNITY,AND FOR ALL SPIRITS TO ADMIRE THE UNIQUE STATE GOD  ALMIGHTY ACHIEVED AND BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

KEEP IN MIND THAT NO ONE CAN SEE THE FATHER NOT EVEN NOW!!! THE ONLY GOD THAT CAN BE SEEN IS JESUS, THE WORD!!!

BUT THERE ARE STILL HIS ENEMIES, LIKE YOU AND JEHOVAH WITNESSES WHO DENIES THIS, AND THE FATHER IS WORKING IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM JESUS’ FOOTSTOOL!!!

NOW READ AGAIN AND UNDERSTAND IN SIMPLE ENGLISH WHAT I SAID  ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY AND DO NOT TWIST IT.

DENYING HEREUNDER YOU CONFIRM THAT JESUS DIED FOR NOTHNG, AND GOD ALMIGHTY HAS FAILED IN ACHIEVING WHAT HE WANTED TO ACHIEVE THROUGH THE WORD , JESUS CHRIST.

WHICH IS THAT HE BECAME THE GOD OF ALL FLESH THROUGH JESUS' BODY!!

ONE ENTITY AS A SPIRIT, AND ANOTHER ENTITY AS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BUT IN JESUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!  THE WORD!

BE AWARE ALSO THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS MORE POWERFUL IN JESUS. THE WORD. THEN AS THE FATHER SPIRIT ONLY!
    SINCE JESUS, THE WORD INHERITED ALL SO THE FATHER IS NOT FUNCTIONING AT ALL.

BUT IN THE SAME TIME HE IS IN FULL FUNCTION IN HIS OTHER STATE, ENTITY,NATURE, OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH IN THE WORD, JESUS, THE ONLY TRUE GOD

THE ABOVE IS THE THIRD ENTITY THAT I STATED ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY.  IT SAYS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT GOD ALMIGHTY AS A SPIRIT, IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS HE IS IN JESUS NOW, AND HE WILL REMAIN SO TILL THE LAST DAY.

YOU CANNOT SEE THIS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DENY THAT JESUS AS A PERSON,HAD TWO SEPARATE NATURES WHILE ON EARTH,

ONE FULLY GOD, THROUGH THE FATHER'S SPIRIT IN HIS SOUL!!!

AND ONE FULLY MAN, THROUGH THE SON'S SPIRIT AS FLESH,AND THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS HIS SOUL.

MORE TO COME IN ORDER TO

TELL YOU A MYSTERY REGARDING THE TWO NATURES OF JESUS,AND IT'S UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

IN ANOTHER POST!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 02 2013,12:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 01 2013,07:01)
    [/quote]

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

S

Terraricca,

It seems to me that you might have read all my post, but you only remember what you feel, and suits your mentality in a way that you completely twist all the meaning.

THIS IS WHAT I SAID ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY:

So the above it is a clear declaration from Jesus that:

Jesus is God Almighty visible.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THAT IF YOU SEE JESUS, YOU SEE GOD ALMIGHTY TO YOU??? CAN’T YOU GET IT INTO YOUR MIND THAT GOD IS A SPIRIT FROM  ETERNITY TO ETERNITY. IF JESUS, THE WORD, IS THE ONLY IMAGE GOD HAS, HOW CAN YOU DENY IT???

the word is GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION WITHIN HIS SON IN A WAY THAT ALTHOUGH HE REMAINED A SPIRIT, HE ALSO POSSESSED A FLESH BODY WITHIN JESUS' SOUL AND FIRST HE WALKED ON EARTH, THEN HE GLORIFIED BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS SON, AND BECAME ONE ENTITY IN BOTH SPIRIT AND  FLESH WITHOUT LOSING HIS ORIGINAL STATE OF A SPIRIT.

denying this you will call Jesus a LIAR.

SO GOD ALMIGHTY IS A SPIRIT AS ALWAYS HAD BEEN,

THAT IS THE FIRST ENTITY WHICH BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY.

AND ALSO :GOD BOTH AS SPIRIT AND FLESH UNITED IN THE WORD, JESUS .

THAT IS THE SECOND ENTITY WHICH BELONG TO GOD ALMIGHTY

SO GOD ALMIGHTY, THROUGH GLORIFICATION,HAS TWO ENTITIES NOT ONE LIKE HE HAD, SPIRIT ONLY.THAT’S WHY THERE ARE TWO THRONES IN  HEAVEN, ONE FOR THE FATHER SPIRIT, INVISIBLE SEEN ONLY BY HIS SON THE WORD, AND ONE FOR JESUS, THE WORD MADE FLESH VISIBLE FOR ETERNITY,AND FOR ALL SPIRITS TO ADMIRE THE UNIQUE STATE GOD  ALMIGHTY ACHIEVED AND BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

KEEP IN MIND THAT NO ONE CAN SEE THE FATHER NOT EVEN NOW!!! THE ONLY GOD THAT CAN BE SEEN IS JESUS, THE WORD!!!

BUT THERE ARE STILL HIS ENEMIES, LIKE YOU AND JEHOVAH WITNESSES WHO DENIES THIS, AND THE FATHER IS WORKING IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM JESUS’ FOOTSTOOL!!!

NOW READ AGAIN AND UNDERSTAND IN SIMPLE ENGLISH WHAT I SAID  ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY AND DO NOT TWIST IT.

DENYING HEREUNDER YOU CONFIRM THAT JESUS DIED FOR NOTHNG, AND GOD ALMIGHTY HAS FAILED IN ACHIEVING WHAT HE WANTED TO ACHIEVE THROUGH THE WORD , JESUS CHRIST.

WHICH IS THAT HE BECAME THE GOD OF ALL FLESH THROUGH JESUS' BODY!!

ONE ENTITY AS A SPIRIT, AND ANOTHER ENTITY AS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BUT IN JESUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!  THE WORD!

BE AWARE ALSO THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS MORE POWERFUL IN JESUS. THE WORD. THEN AS THE FATHER SPIRIT ONLY!
    SINCE JESUS, THE WORD INHERITED ALL SO THE FATHER IS NOT FUNCTIONING AT ALL.

BUT IN THE SAME TIME HE IS IN FULL FUNCTION IN HIS OTHER STATE, ENTITY,NATURE, OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH IN THE WORD, JESUS, THE ONLY TRUE GOD

THE ABOVE IS THE THIRD ENTITY THAT I STATED ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY.  IT SAYS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT GOD ALMIGHTY AS A SPIRIT, IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS HE IS IN JESUS NOW, AND HE WILL REMAIN SO TILL THE LAST DAY.

YOU CANNOT SEE THIS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DENY THAT JESUS AS A PERSON,HAD TWO SEPARATE NATURES WHILE ON EARTH,

ONE FULLY GOD, THROUGH THE FATHER'S SPIRIT IN HIS SOUL!!!

AND ONE FULLY MAN, THROUGH THE SON'S SPIRIT AS FLESH,AND THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT AS HIS SOUL.

MORE TO COME IN ORDER TO

TELL YOU A MYSTERY REGARDING THE TWO NATURES OF JESUS,AND IT'S UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

IN ANOTHER POST!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

Jn 14:8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
    Jn 14:9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
    Jn 14:10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
    Jn 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
    Jn 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

those scriptures that I posted above are the scriptures that says ??? that Christ his God almighty ??? right at the least that is what I understand from your quote ,

so looking with my good eye ,IT SEEMS THAT THEIR ARE THREE FACTORS INCLUDED IN WHAT JESUS SAYS 1) THE TIME SPEND WITH HIM ,,,2) THE WORKS HE AS DONE THROUGH THE BLESSINGS OF HIS FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, ,,3) THE FAITH THAT BELIEVES IN HIM ,FOR WHAT HE SAYS HE HIS ,(BUT HE NEVER SAYS HE HIS IS FATHER )

THE QUESTION OF PHILIP WAS MORE “OK JESUS I HAVE SEEN ALL ABOUT YOU ,NOW I WANT TO SEE WHO IS BEHIND YOU DOING ALL THOSE THINGS AND THAT HIS YOUR FATHER ,I WANT TO MEET HIM,,,,BUT THIS WAY IT WOULD ELIMINATE THE FAITH IN THE SON OF GOD THAT THE FATHER SEND ,,,,

THE WORKS DONE TO THAT POINT BY CHRIST WOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO HAVE A FULL FAITH IN THE SON OF THE FATHER ,AND THE FATHER AS WELL FOR ALL THINGS WERE WRITTEN LONG AGO ,;AND THAT'S THE WAY WE CAN SEE GOD THE FATHER ,BECAUSE HE HIS SPIRIT NO MEN CAN SEE HIM AND LIVE,SO HIS SPOKEN PERSON (JESUS CHRIST HIS SON )SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH TO ALL WHO HAVE THE TRUE FAITH.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

those scriptures that I posted above are the scriptures that says ??? that Christ his God almighty ??? right at the least that is what I understand from your quote ,

Terraricca,

NO, NOT EXACTLY!!!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS A SPIRIT AND HE REMAINS A SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY!

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION NOT AS A SPIRIT ONLY.

HE IS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!!! OK???

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!!! IT IS CLEAR.

THE WORD IS GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION.

WHICH MEANS THAT INSTEAD ALL GOD'S FUNCTIONS AND POWERS REMAINED IN THE FATHER, LIKE WHEN HE CREATED ALL HIS SPIRITUAL CREATURES,

THE FATHER ABIDED IN HIS SON, THE WORD, AND ALL GOD'S FUNCTIONS AND POWERS WERE GIVEN TO HIS SON IN ORDER TO CREATE OUR CARNAL CREATURES, SO THE SON, THE WORD CREATED OUR WORLD, BY THE POWER FROM THE FATHER THROGUH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS IN JESUS' SPIRIT THE MEDIATOR,

AND THE FATHER'S SPIRIT WAS IN THE HOLY SPIRIT DURING CREATION OF OUR WORLD.

SO THE GODHEAD CREATED ALL!!!

THEN WHEN JESUS WAS BORN:

THE SON'S SPIRIT BECAME FLESH,

THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAME JESUS' SOUL,

AND THE FATHER'S SPIRIT REMAINED AS SPIRIT, BUT IN JESUS' SOUL.

THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD AS THE WORD MADE FLESH!!!

JESUS CHRIST THE GODHEAD IN FLESH BODY!!!

ALL IN HIM

OK?

ONLY THE FATHER KEPT HIS ORIGINAL GENUINE SPIRIT!!!

WHILE BOTH THE SON'S SPIRIT, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAME :

THE FLESH BODY,AND THE SOUL OF JESUS RESPECTIVELY!!! OK?

AND BOTH CAME FORTH FROM GOD!!!

SO JESUS CHRIST IS GOD'S SUBSTANCE THROUGHOUT.

HE HAD NOTHING OF THE SINFULL WORLD!!!

I AM FROM ABOVE(HEAVEN)

you are from beneath,HELL,

you are from this world,

I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD

,(BUT HE NEVER SAYS HE HIS IS FATHER )

Terraricca,

You didn't answer my question:

SO I REPEAT IT:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU:

WHO SEE JESUS SEE THE FATHER ALSO???

can someone see a person and in the same time see another person??? unless he is drunk, mad, or imagining?

Can I look at you and also see myself unless you are a MIRROR

OTHER STATEMENT WHICH I TOLD YOU ABOUT IS:

THAT GOD HAD ONE ENTITIY BEFORE CREATION WHEN HE WAS IN HIS GLORY, BUT THROUGH JESUS HE HAS THREE:

ONE AS A SPIRIT:  HIS ORIGINAL!!!

ONE AS A SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY,AND ALSO SPIRIT.

AND

ONE AS THE MOST POWERFUL GOD EVEN MORE POWERFUL, AND MORE TRUE THAN HE WAS AS A SPIRIT.SINCE HE WAS INVISIBLE, AND  GAVE ALL TO HIS SON TO BE VISIBLE!!!

CAN'T YOU SE IT THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS ONLY VISIBLE AS JESUS CHRIST FOR ETERNITY?

AND UNLESS HE IS VISIBLE HE WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED,KNOWN, OR EVEN EXIST UNLESS IN THE MIND,FAITH???

SO

GOD HAD TO GLORIFY HIMSELF FOR HIS CREATURES SAKE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED, KNOWN AND EXISTS IN THE TRUTH:

THEREFORE HE BECAME MORE RICH THROUGHOUT.

HE BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD BY THE WORD, JESUS CHRIST!!!

DENYING THE ABOVE YOU WILL DECLARE THAT JESUS IS A

LIAR

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 03 2013,04:25)

terraricca,Mar. wrote:

[/quote]

Terraricca,

NO, NOT EXACTLY!!!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS A SPIRIT AND HE REMAINS A SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY!

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION NOT AS A SPIRIT ONLY.

HE IS BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH!!! OK???

THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!!! IT IS CLEAR.

THE WORD IS GOD ALMIGHTY IN A DIFFERENT FUNCTION.

WHICH MEANS THAT INSTEAD ALL GOD'S FUNCTIONS AND POWERS REMAINED IN THE FATHER, LIKE WHEN HE CREATED ALL HIS SPIRITUAL CREATURES,

THE FATHER ABIDED IN HIS SON, THE WORD, AND ALL GOD'S FUNCTIONS AND POWERS WERE GIVEN TO HIS SON IN ORDER TO CREATE OUR CARNAL CREATURES, SO THE SON, THE WORD CREATED OUR WORLD, BY THE POWER FROM THE FATHER THROGUH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS IN JESUS' SPIRIT THE MEDIATOR,

AND THE FATHER'S SPIRIT WAS IN THE HOLY SPIRIT DURING CREATION OF OUR WORLD.

SO THE GODHEAD CREATED ALL!!!

THEN WHEN JESUS WAS BORN:

THE SON'S SPIRIT BECAME FLESH,

THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAME JESUS' SOUL,

AND THE FATHER'S SPIRIT REMAINED AS SPIRIT, BUT IN JESUS' SOUL.

THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD AS THE WORD MADE FLESH!!!

JESUS CHRIST THE GODHEAD IN FLESH BODY!!!

ALL IN HIM

OK?

ONLY THE FATHER KEPT HIS ORIGINAL GENUINE SPIRIT!!!

WHILE BOTH THE SON'S SPIRIT, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAME :

THE FLESH BODY,AND THE SOUL OF JESUS RESPECTIVELY!!! OK?

AND BOTH CAME FORTH FROM GOD!!!

SO JESUS CHRIST IS GOD'S SUBSTANCE THROUGHOUT.

HE HAD NOTHING OF THE SINFULL WORLD!!!

I AM FROM ABOVE(HEAVEN)

you are from beneath,HELL,

you are from this world,

I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD

,(BUT HE NEVER SAYS HE HIS IS FATHER )

Terraricca,

You didn't answer my question:

SO I REPEAT IT:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU:

WHO SEE JESUS SEE THE FATHER ALSO???

can someone see a person and in the same time see another person??? unless he is drunk, mad, or imagining?

Can I look at you and also see myself unless you are a MIRROR

OTHER STATEMENT WHICH I TOLD YOU ABOUT IS:

THAT GOD HAD ONE ENTITIY BEFORE CREATION WHEN HE WAS IN HIS GLORY, BUT THROUGH JESUS HE HAS THREE:

ONE AS A SPIRIT:  HIS ORIGINAL!!!

ONE AS A SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY,AND ALSO SPIRIT.

AND

ONE AS THE MOST POWERFUL GOD EVEN MORE POWERFUL, AND MORE TRUE THAN HE WAS AS A SPIRIT.SINCE HE WAS INVISIBLE, AND  GAVE ALL TO HIS SON TO BE VISIBLE!!!

CAN'T YOU SE IT THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS ONLY VISIBLE AS JESUS CHRIST FOR ETERNITY?

AND UNLESS HE IS VISIBLE HE WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED,KNOWN, OR EVEN EXIST UNLESS IN THE MIND,FAITH???

SO

GOD HAD TO GLORIFY HIMSELF FOR HIS CREATURES SAKE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED, KNOWN AND EXISTS IN THE TRUTH:

THEREFORE HE BECAME MORE RICH THROUGHOUT.

HE BECAME THE ONLY TRUE GOD BY THE WORD, JESUS CHRIST!!!

DENYING THE ABOVE YOU WILL DECLARE THAT JESUS IS A

LIAR

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

I have answered you but you have to start thinking and understand what I am saying to you ,

and you should know that by using a couple parts of a few verses does not make your reasoning true to scriptures,

and I can tell you that you are wrong in thinking God needs to glorify him for men ,God does not need anything that men as or anyone else,

Christ is his first creation through whom he made all other things ,Christ his the son and the WORD of God ,

God his a spirit being a complete being ,Christ his a spirit being a complete being separated from the father ,

this is solid truth

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 28 2013,08:59)

jammin,

Who do you think was the first being God ever created?  One of His angels?  I'm just asking for you opinion.

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?  YES or NO?

i already answered your question
    the capital G should be given to the true God, the most high God and not god.

God is not god.

the father is God by nature and not god.
    the son is also God by nature and not god. therefore the most high God applicable to both the father and the son.
    the father is all powerful bec he is God
    the son is also all powerful bec his nature is God.

now if you give me a verse that christ says that the father is greater than, no doubt about it. that is true. but when it comes to nature, they are both God. and as a God, you are all powerful, all knowing, you are everywhere, you do not change etc.
    that is the nature of God mike.

but you as human you are not all poweful, not all knowing, not everywhere and you are limited bec you are HUMAN just like your father. you are both limited.
    do you understand that boy?

and christ became like us. that is what paul said phil 2.6

study hard boy and accept the truth

Viewing 20 posts - 12,041 through 12,060 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account