JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,021 through 12,040 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2013,10:38)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 16 2013,19:04)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2013,15:53)

So then, even though the words “Satan is not the God of Abraham” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not the God of Abraham from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

the bible said stand against satan,. therefore he is our not our God.

WONDERFUL!  :D

So then you ARE capable of understanding that the Bible can teach us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham, without SPECIFICALLY and EXPLICITELY saying those exact words?  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham – just like you've pointed out in the quote box above, right?  FANTASTIC!  :)

Remember that the next time you ask one of us to show you the exact words “Jesus is not God”, okay?  Because, just like in your example, the Bible doesn't have to say the specific words, “Jesus is not God” in order to teach us that he is not God.  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

So, since Jesus is listed in the verse above as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, it should be crystal clear to us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham, right?

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 16 2013,19:04)
    Christ is God and we can read that in john 20.28. john 1.1 phil 2.6

Satan is also “God”.  And we can read about that in 2 Kings 1:6 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

i cant read that satan is God.

what i can read is that satan is god.

god is not God.

study hard boy LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2013,12:09)
    :D  :laugh:  :D

So that's all it boils down to, jammin?  REALLY?

Mike, Satan is called god with a small g, and Jesus is called God with a big G…………. SO THERE!

:D  :laugh:  :D

How about you show me that small g and big G in a Greek ms, okay?  :)

scholars know what they are doing.
    if they make all small letters, then the readers will never know the differences.
    do not act like you do not know the truth mike. do you accept that your God is a god and not God?

do you know what i mean?

i say what is written in the bible.
    no like you boy, you say what is not written,. you like stories and imaginations.
    make your own version
    btw you are still not giving me what version that say FORM OF HIS GOD in phil 2.6
    study hard boy LOL

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Feb. 18 2013,20:01)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 18 2013,18:45)
    Are you all caught up now, Kathi?  Do you realize what the exercise was all about now?

Mike,
    If that was his only argument, then you might have a point. However, that is not even close to the whole argument that jammin has regarding the capital G for the God that Jesus is.

From what I believe God has been opening my eyes to lately, you need to repent big time. It is too soon to share.

Kathi,

Neither you, jammin, Keith, Is 9:6, nor KJ have ever shown any scriptural argument that would cause true believers to forget that Jesus is the Son, Servant, Messiah, Prophet, Lamb and Priest OF our one and only God, Jehovah – and start believing he IS the very God he is all those things OF.

Nor have YOU ever shown cause for any of us to believe in TWO Almighty Gods.

The point I was jamming down jammin's throat is that you don't need a scripture to SPECIFICALLY SAY “Satan is not God Almighty” to know that he isn't.  There are plenty of scriptures that list Satan as someone OTHER THAN God Almighty to know that he can't possibly BE God Almighty.

Likewise then, his constant claim that there is no scripture that SPECIFICALLY SAYS “Jesus is not God Almighty” is a moot point, and unworthy of a serious response.  Because just like with Satan, there are enough scriptures that list Jesus as someone OTHER THAN God Almighty to know that he can't possibly BE God Almighty.

THAT, my friend, was the exercise that jammin just got schooled in.

I wait with baited breath (is that a thing?  :) ) to hear of your new revelations.  Perhaps there will be something of value in them – unlike the vivid imagination revelations you've shared with us thus far.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 20 2013,07:11)

god is not God.

Okay jammin.  Would you agree that the only god to have the G capitalized should be the MOST HIGH God?  Seems reasonable, right?

So let's change your words a little:

Mike, I can't read that Satan is the MOST HIGH God – the only One that should have a capital G.

To which I say, jammin, I can't read that Jesus is the MOST HIGH God – the only One that should have a capital G.

Checkmate.  :)  (Unless of course you believe that gods OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God should have the G capitalized.  Do you?)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 21 2013,05:00)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 20 2013,07:11)

god is not God.

Okay jammin.  Would you agree that the only god to have the G capitalized should be the MOST HIGH God?  Seems reasonable, right?

So let's change your words a little:

Mike, I can't read that Satan is the MOST HIGH God – the only One that should have a capital G.

To which I say, jammin, I can't read that Jesus is the MOST HIGH God – the only One that should have a capital G.

Checkmate.  :)  (Unless of course you believe that gods OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God should have the G capitalized.  Do you?)

who is that most high God?

bec the bible said Christ is God
    the bible also says the father is God.

christ is not god mike. only your nwt says that LOL

jammin
    Participant

mike,

you cant read that Jesus is the most high God?? i think you should read again your bible.you are blind mke LOL

ill give you the verse

evelation 1:7-8

The Voice (VOICE)

7 Look! He is coming with the clouds, in glory.
    He will capture every eye,
    Even of those who pierced Him through.
    All the nations of the earth will be pierced with grief when He appears.

Yes, may all this be done according to His plan. Amen.

Lord God: 8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, [the very beginning and the very end,][a] the One who is, the One who was, and the One who is coming: the All Powerful.

read it well mike. LOL
    study hard boy.
    btw you should know the context of the verse before reading it

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I still don't see a scripture that says Jesus is the MOST HIGH God, jammin.

Mark 5:7
    “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?”

Luke 1:32
    He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.

Luke 8:28
    “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, don’t torture me!”

On the other hand, all three of these scriptures above list Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God.

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God? If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 22 2013,12:56)
    I still don't see a scripture that says Jesus is the MOST HIGH God, jammin.

Mark 5:7
    “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?”

Luke 1:32
    He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.

Luke 8:28
    “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, don’t torture me!”

On the other hand, all three of these scriptures above list Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God.

Or am I lying?

can you see rev 1.7-8? LOL

stop fooling people mike.
    i believe in mark 5.7 etc but what you are saying is not the WHOLE TRUTH boy.

yes the father has a son. but you must also believe that the son is like his father. they are both God by nature.
    if you are God (not god) by nature, you are all powerful.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I don't see the words “MOST HIGH God” in that translation. Do you?

Also, you posted before I added this to the last post:

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God? If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 22 2013,13:00)
    I don't see the words “MOST HIGH God” in that translation.  Do you?

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God?  If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

is that the only verse of the bible. are you saying mark 5.7?

read rev 1.7-8

yes the G should be given to the true God and that is the father and the son and the HS.

they have the same nature, God.

you and your father are both Human.
    you have the same nature boy and accept that. you are not an animal. you are HUman just like your father., if you feel hunger, then your father also feels that. if you do not know all things, then your father also do not know all things. you are not all powerful, and your father is also not all poweful. you are limited mike and also your father bec you are HUMAN.

do you understand that?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 22 2013,08:06)

And wasn't that the test to know Satan is not the MOST HIGH God?  If he is listed as someone OTHER THAN the MOST HIGH God, then he can't possibly BE the MOST HIGH God, right?

read rev 1.7-8

yes the G should be given to the true God and that is the father and the son and the HS.

you have the same nature boy and accept that. you are not an animal. you are HUman just like your father., if you feel hunger, then your father also feels that. if you do not know all things, then your father also do not know all things. you are not all powerful, and your father is also not all poweful. you are limited mike and also your father bec you are HUMAN.

do you understand that?

Jimmy

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 21 2013,20:06)

I didn't say “true God”.  I said “MOST HIGH God”.

Please answer again. Also, answer the other question on the last post of the previous page.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

]

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS

Terraricca,

YOU SAID:

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME,

WHO THE HELL YOU ARE COMPARE YOURSELF WITH GOD???

John14:9Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me?

Philip, HE THAT SEE ME SEE THE FATHER ALSO. HOW DO YOU SAY,SHOW US THE FATHER?

YOU ALSO SAID:

AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS

WHO THE HELL YOU ARE COMPARE YOURSELF WITH THE FATHER!!!

John 17:10 AND ALL MY THINGS ARE YOURS, AND YOUR THINGS ARE MINE; and I am glorified in them.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 22 2013,13:10)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 21 2013,20:06)

I didn't say “true God”.  I said “MOST HIGH God”.

Please answer again.  Also, answer the other question on the last post of the previous page.Revelation 1:7-8

New English Translation (NET)

7 (Look! He is returning with the clouds,
    and every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him,
    and all the tribes on the earth will mourn because of him.
    This will certainly come to pass! Amen.)

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God—the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come—the All-Powerful!

of course. use your brain mike.

Revelation 1:7-8

New English Translation (NET)

7 (Look! He is returning with the clouds,
    and every eye will see him,
    even those who pierced him,
    and all the tribes on the earth will mourn because of him.
    This will certainly come to pass! Amen.)

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God—the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come—the All-Powerful!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 22 2013,13:09)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS ,

now you accept that you and your father are both Human by nature.

i did not say that the father is the son. i did not say that the son is the father. the son is not the father. the father is not the son BUT THEY HAVE the same nature and that is nature God.

they are both God (not god) by nature.

Philippians 2:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 25 2013,06:29)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

i did not say that the father is the son. i did not say that the son is the father. the son is not the father. the father is not the son BUT THEY HAVE the same nature and that is nature God.

Jammin,

Do you accept that there is only one of the kind God and many of the kind human?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin, do you agree with me that ONLY the MOST HIGH God should get the capital “G”? YES or NO?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 25 2013,06:29)

read rev 1.7-8

do you understand that?

Jimmy

yes but the almighty God created the son god ,in his nature

so you have two gods but only one ALMIGHTY GOD and one leaser god

the one god that is created can not be equal to the one that created him ,right ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 24 2013,20:00)

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

]

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME, AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS

Terraricca,

YOU SAID:

YES ,BUT I AM NOT MY FATHER AND MY FATHER HIS NOT ME,

WHO THE HELL YOU ARE COMPARE YOURSELF WITH GOD???

John14:9Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me?

Philip, HE THAT SEE ME SEE THE FATHER ALSO. HOW DO YOU SAY,SHOW US THE FATHER?

YOU ALSO SAID:

AND WHAT I WANT IS NOT WHAT MY FATHER WANTS

WHO THE HELL YOU ARE COMPARE YOURSELF WITH THE FATHER!!!

John 17:10 AND ALL MY THINGS ARE YOURS, AND YOUR THINGS ARE MINE; and I am glorified in them.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

glad you wake up;

God almighty his not his son and vise versa ,and are two different persons ,

even that the son out of love for his father DO ALL THINGS TO PLEASE HIM

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

God almighty his not his son and vise versa ,and are two different persons ,

Terraricca,

You are still living in the OLD TESTAMENT.

JESUS, THE WORD ,GOD ALMIGHTY IN FLESH, GLORIFIED. THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SO THOSE TWO PERSOSNS BECAME ONE IN THE WORD FOR ETERNITY, AND THEY STILL RETAINED IN GOD AS TWO PERSONS FATHER AND SON, AND ALSO THE HOLY SPIRIT!

THE GODHEAD IS STILL THE GODHEAD BEFORE GLORIFICATION,IN THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT!

HOW IT WAS BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

SO GOD ENRICHED HIMSELF. GLORIFIED!!! OBVIOUS THROUGH JESUS.THE WORD MADE FLESH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 12,021 through 12,040 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account