JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 12,001 through 12,020 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Feb. 15 2013,15:19)
    Mike,
    you said:

So then, even though the words “Satan is not God” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not God from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN God, right?

Aren't you the one that wanted to convince me that satan was the god of Ekron?? Do you like playing two sides of the fence for some reason? Do you just like to argue?

Satan WAS the god of Ekron, Kathi. Jehovah Himself called him that.

I think you are just confused as to why I'm asking jammin this line of questions. Check back after a day or two, and if he stops playing games and just answers the question I asked him, you'll understand.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 15 2013,07:49)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 15 2013,10:18)

Your sister Kathi says the “god” mentioned in 2 Cor 4:4 is Jehovah, not Satan.

you should talk to sis kathi about that. do not say that to me.

Why would she listen to me about it? She doesn't listen to me about anything else.

On the other hand, you and her seem to agree on many things. Maybe you'd have better luck trying to convince her.

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

he belong to his own generation just as we all do ,

Terraricca,

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENERATIONS:

THE GENERATION OF HEAVEN, AND THE GENERATION OF EARTH! OK?

SO,FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS,NAME IT NOW, BE SPECIFIC!

THEREFORE:

Which GENERATION John the baptist belong to ?

AGAIN!

SINCE YOU IGNORED MY QUESTION, I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING THIS TILL YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO ANSWER IN THE TRUTH,AND THEN WE GO FORWARD IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

Considering the fact that apart he was sent by God,there was no better man then him, that was born of a woman!

OLD AND BARREN!

John 1:33I knew him not;

but he who sent me to baptize with water, said to me:

He upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining upon him, he it is that baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles  

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 16 2013,12:08)

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

he belong to his own generation just as we all do ,

Terraricca,

THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENERATIONS:

SO,FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS,NAME IT NOW, BE SPECIFIC!

THEREFORE:

Which GENERATION John the baptist belong to ?

AGAIN!

SINCE YOU IGNORED MY QUESTION, I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING THIS TILL YOU HAVE THE DECENCY TO ANSWER IN THE TRUTH,AND THEN WE GO FORWARD IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

Considering the fact that apart he was sent by God,there was no better man then him, that was born of a woman!

OLD AND BARREN!

John 1:33I knew him not;

but he who sent me to baptize with water, said to me:

He upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining upon him, he it is that baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles  

carmel

NO IT IS NOT O.K.;COULD NOT FIND A SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THIS ;COULD YOU SHOW IT TO ME ???

terraricca
    Participant

CARMEL

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.

BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH “CHARLES ” IT IS THE SCRIPTURES THAT GOD AS GIVEN US THROUGH HIS PROPHETS AND HIS SON DISCIPLES ,

SO IF YOU CANNOT SHOW ME WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IN SCRIPTURES THEN YOU HAVE IT WRONG AND IT IS MORE YOUR PERSONAL OPINION,

carmel
    Participant

COULD YOU SHOW IT TO ME ???    

Terraricca,

READ:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

Genesis 2:1 So the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the furniture of them

2:4These are the generations of the heaven and the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the heaven and the earth:

Notice, the above 2:4  it says clear that from then onwards IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

SO THERE ARE TWO GENERATIONS INTERTWINED INTO EACH OTHER, WITHIN HUMANS! AND GOD CALLED THEM ADAM,  MALE AND FEMALE , SOUL AND FLESH

TO BE CLEAR, WITHIN US WE HAVE  A CREATURE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN, GOD, WHICH IS THE SOUL, THE MEDIATOR, THE WORD,A SPECK OF THE SON'S SPIRIT, SYMBOLIZED IN MAN, ADAM ,THE FIRST LIVING SOUL!

AND A CREATURE OF EARTH, THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, THE DUST, THE FILTHY SATAN'S ELEMENT, OBVIOUS AFTER ADAM SINNED! SYMBOLIZED IN EVE THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING, SINFULL MOTHER EARTH, OBVIOUS IN THE FLESH ONLY,SINCE THE SOUL WAS DEAD EVEN UP TO NOW,UNLESS WE BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST THE REDEEMER!

SO THROUGH THIS SYSTEM GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,SENT HIS HOLY PEOPLE FROM HEAVEN COMMENCED IN ABEL, THEN FOLLOWED BY SETH, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE LINEAGE OF MARY,AND SATAN SENT HIS  EVIL PEOPLE COMMENCED IN CAIN TO ESTABLISH THE LINEAGE OF THE ANTICHRIST.

THESE TWO LINEAGES, SPIRITS, THE SPIRIT FROM HEAVEN THE TRUTH,AND THE SPIRIT FROM HELL THE  FALSEHOOD ENDED IN THE WORD,JESUS CHRIST, OBVIOUS IN HIS SOUL.

JESUS THROUGH HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS ERADICATED THE SPIRIT OF FALSEHOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THE TRUTH,THE GOOD OVERPOWERED THE EVIL!

THROUGH JUSTICE, NOT THROUGH POWER!

THROUGH JUSTICE IN LOVE FOR HIS ENEMY, THROUGH CHARITY,BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID!

AND JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD, GODMAN, GOD IN FLESH, IS IN POSSESSION OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, AND SATAN IS STILL HOPING FOR HIS TURN TO BECOME godman of the world in the antichrist, but only to be eradicated this time,in

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

once and for ALL BY JESUS CHRIST IN

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 12 2013,17:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 12 2013,05:10)

Jesus lineage explained

Edj,

THAT'S MADNESS!

JESUS NEVER HAD A LINEAGE!

THAT'S MARY'S LINEAGE!

A LINEAGE MUST HAVE BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER CARNAL TO BE CALLED BIOLOGICAL

MARY IS A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER PURPOSELY FOR JESUS BUT ONLY SINCE SHE HAD A BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER!

MARY IS THE ONLY CREATURE BIOLOGICALLY BORN SINLESS,IN PURE FLESH SUBSTANCE!

JESUS IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL SON TO MARY SINCE SHE NEVER HAD AN INTERCOURSE, THE ONLY PROCESS TO PRODUCE A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE.

NOW:

I meant JOB 28 5:7

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

Do you believe Mary was Jesus biological Mother?
    I can't remember if you answered this question or not.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2013,15:53)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 15 2013,07:45)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 15 2013,10:11)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 14 2013,03:59)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 13 2013,11:21)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 11 2013,18:24)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 12 2013,06:14)
     Can you read me a scripture that says, “Satan is not the God of Abraham”?  

satan is not GOD by nature. he is the enemy of God.
    satan is the god of this world and not God

do you have common sense mike?

Do not explain, boy.  Can you read the scripture or not?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    james 4.7
    Submit therefore to God and stand against Satan, and he will flee from you.

So then, even though the words “Satan is not God” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not God from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN God, right?  (Please answer the question)

satan is god boy.
    did you read my post?

he is god but not God.

Let me rephrase my last question.  

So then, even though the words “Satan is not the God of Abraham” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not the God of Abraham from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?  (Please answer the question)

do you understand this verse

james 4.7
    Submit therefore to God and stand against Satan, and he will flee from you.

do you have common sense? can you read a verse that says submit therefore to God and stand against Christ???

the bible said stand against satan,. therefore he is our not our God.

Christ is God and we can read that in john 20.28. john 1.1 phil 2.6

he is our God. just like his father, he is God

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 16 2013,16:39)

Quote (Lightenup @ Feb. 15 2013,15:19)
    Mike,
    you said:

So then, even though the words “Satan is not God” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not God from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN God, right?

Aren't you the one that wanted to convince me that satan was the god of Ekron?? Do you like playing two sides of the fence for some reason? Do you just like to argue?

Satan WAS the god of Ekron, Kathi.  Jehovah Himself called him that.

I think you are just confused as to why I'm asking jammin this line of questions.  Check back after a day or two, and if he stops playing games and just answers the question I asked him, you'll understand.

im not playing games with you boy.
    in fact, you are the one who likes games.

you have many opinions that cant be read in the bible. you like stories and imagination.
    one of your imaginations is the FORM OF HIS GOD in phil 2.6 AND UNTIL NOW YOU CANT GIVE ME ANY SINGLE VERSION THAT SAYS FORM OF HIS GOD IN PHIL 2.6

LOL

make your own bible boy

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Do you believe Mary was Jesus biological Mother?

Edj,

I DID, TWICE, ONE OF THEM IN MORE DETAILS!

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF JESUS' LOVE!

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY THE WORD:

BIOLOGICAL

I HAVE AN IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF WITH THAT WORD!

SO PLEASE DEFINE THE WORD BIOLOGICAL THE WAY YOU PERCEIVE IT

AS  I SAID I GAVE DETAILS ALREADY, NOW IT WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IF YOU WERE TO DO THE SAME THING YOURSELF!

I CLEAR SOMETHING FOR YOU:

MARY IS A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE FOR SURE!

SO MARY IS A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER !

BUT SHE NEVER BECAME BIOLOGICALLY PREGNANT,MOTHER! OK?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 17 2013,03:44)

COULD YOU SHOW IT TO ME ???    

Terraricca,

READ:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created heaven, and earth.

Genesis 2:1 So the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the furniture of them

2:4These are the generations of the heaven and the earth, when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the heaven and the earth:

Notice, the above 2:4  it says clear that from then onwards IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GENERATIONS OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

SO THERE ARE TWO GENERATIONS INTERTWINED INTO EACH OTHER, WITHIN HUMANS! AND GOD CALLED THEM ADAM,  MALE AND FEMALE , SOUL AND FLESH

TO BE CLEAR, WITHIN US WE HAVE  A CREATURE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN, GOD, WHICH IS THE SOUL, THE MEDIATOR, THE WORD,A SPECK OF THE SON'S SPIRIT, SYMBOLIZED IN MAN, ADAM ,THE FIRST LIVING SOUL!

AND A CREATURE OF EARTH, THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, THE DUST, THE FILTHY SATAN'S ELEMENT, OBVIOUS AFTER ADAM SINNED! SYMBOLIZED IN EVE THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING, SINFULL MOTHER EARTH, OBVIOUS IN THE FLESH ONLY,SINCE THE SOUL WAS DEAD EVEN UP TO NOW,UNLESS WE BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST THE REDEEMER!

SO THROUGH THIS SYSTEM GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT,SENT HIS HOLY PEOPLE FROM HEAVEN COMMENCED IN ABEL, THEN FOLLOWED BY SETH, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE LINEAGE OF MARY,AND SATAN SENT HIS  EVIL PEOPLE COMMENCED IN CAIN TO ESTABLISH THE LINEAGE OF THE ANTICHRIST.

THESE TWO LINEAGES, SPIRITS, THE SPIRIT FROM HEAVEN THE TRUTH,AND THE SPIRIT FROM HELL THE  FALSEHOOD ENDED IN THE WORD,JESUS CHRIST, OBVIOUS IN HIS SOUL.

JESUS THROUGH HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS ERADICATED THE SPIRIT OF FALSEHOOD ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THE TRUTH,THE GOOD OVERPOWERED THE EVIL!

THROUGH JUSTICE, NOT THROUGH POWER!

THROUGH JUSTICE IN LOVE FOR HIS ENEMY, THROUGH CHARITY,BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID!

AND JESUS CHRIST, THE WORD, GODMAN, GOD IN FLESH, IS IN POSSESSION OF BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH, AND SATAN IS STILL HOPING FOR HIS TURN TO BECOME godman of the world in the antichrist, but only to be eradicated this time,in

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

Ge 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens—

it seems you have a different bible what you use to misleading other on words

I did not see that it is eradicated now or fifty years ago so it is to come for certain,your presentation is wrong but it seems to appeal to your hears and mind and heart if you real love it to your soul embedded it is .

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT ,BECAUSE THIS HIS CHINESE TO ME ,AND I DO NOT SPEAK OR READ CHINESE,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 16 2013,19:04)

So then, even though the words “Satan is not the God of Abraham” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not the God of Abraham from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

WONDERFUL!  :D

So then you ARE capable of understanding that the Bible can teach us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham, without SPECIFICALLY and EXPLICITELY saying those exact words?  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham – just like you've pointed out in the quote box above, right?  FANTASTIC!  :)

Remember that the next time you ask one of us to show you the exact words “Jesus is not God”, okay?  Because, just like in your example, the Bible doesn't have to say the specific words, “Jesus is not God” in order to teach us that he is not God.  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

So, since Jesus is listed in the verse above as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, it should be crystal clear to us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham, right?

Satan is also “God”.  And we can read about that in 2 Kings 1:6 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Are you all caught up now, Kathi? Do you realize what the exercise was all about now?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2013,10:38)

So then, even though the words “Satan is not the God of Abraham” are nowhere to be found in the scriptures, we can still KNOW that he is not the God of Abraham from the scripture you quoted, because it lists Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

WONDERFUL!  :D

So then you ARE capable of understanding that the Bible can teach us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham, without SPECIFICALLY and EXPLICITELY saying those exact words?  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham – just like you've pointed out in the quote box above, right?  FANTASTIC!  :)

Remember that the next time you ask one of us to show you the exact words “Jesus is not God”, okay?  Because, just like in your example, the Bible doesn't have to say the specific words, “Jesus is not God” in order to teach us that he is not God.  The Bible is capable of teaching us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

So, since Jesus is listed in the verse above as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, it should be crystal clear to us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham, right?

Satan is also “God”.  And we can read about that in 2 Kings 1:6 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

satan is not God boy. make your own bible.
    you cant read any single verse that satan is God.

what i can read in the bible is satan is god

god is not God.

Christ is God and not god.only your fake version of NWT says he is god. but all versions says christ is God.

make your own bible boy LOL

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:D :laugh: :D

So that's all it boils down to, jammin? REALLY?

Mike, Satan is called god with a small g, and Jesus is called God with a big G…………. SO THERE!

:D :laugh: :D

How about you show me that small g and big G in a Greek ms, okay? :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 19 2013,10:38)
    The Bible is capable of teaching us that Satan is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Satan as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham – just like you've pointed out in the quote box above, right?

Likewise, the Bible is capable of teaching us that Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham simply by listing Jesus as someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, right?

jammin,

Please address my point.  (That means:  Answer all three questions in the quote box above.)

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 18 2013,18:45)
    Are you all caught up now, Kathi?  Do you realize what the exercise was all about now?

Mike,
    If that was his only argument, then you might have a point. However, that is not even close to the whole argument that jammin has regarding the capital G for the God that Jesus is.

From what I believe God has been opening my eyes to lately, you need to repent big time. It is too soon to share.

carmel
    Participant

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT ,BECAUSE THIS HIS CHINESE TO ME ,AND I DO NOT SPEAK OR READ CHINESE,

Terraricca,

MORE CHINESE FOR YOU I'M AFRAID!!! SO YOU CAN LEARN!!!

I RESPECT YOUR MENTALITY, AND INTELLIGENCE!

BUT ALL YOU DID WAS EXPRESSING YOUR ATTITUDE ,YOUR MENTALITY, AND PLAYED WITH WORDS,YOU DIDN'T EVEN VERIFIED OTHER SCRIPTURES,AND  YOU DIDN'T PRODUCE A PIECE OF SCRIPTURE WHICH CONTRADICTED WHAT I STATED!

THE BIBLE I USE IS THE OLDEST VERSIONS :  DRB. but the  KJV, AND MANY MORE STATES THE SAME :

THE WORD GENERATIONS IS MORE APPROPRIATE, AND MORE SPECIFIC!

NOW SINCE YOU ARE SATISIFIED WITH THE WORD ACCOUNT

HEREUNDER IS THE DEFINITION OF ACCOUNT FROM MERRIAM WEBSTER.COM, UNDER NO.8 IT SAYS:

: a description of facts,

conditions, or events :  

SO LET'S READ THE SENTENCE AGAIN:

Ge 2:4 This is the account

a description of facts, conditions, or events

of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

SO IT SEEMS TO ME YOU, I'M AFARAID, ARE NOT AWARE WHAT ACCOUNT MEANS! NO?

THEREFORE IT SAYS CLEAR ENOUGH THAT FROM 2:4 ONWARDS DEFINITELY WITHIN THE WORLD SINCE THE CONTEXT IS REGARDING OUR CREATION,

IT IS A DESCRIPTION OF FACTS, CONDITIONS,OR EVENTS ,of heavens and earth.

so these description of facts, conditions, or events, are definitely regarding the GENERAL ORIGIN, GENERATIONS OF HEAVENS AND EARTH. HOW,AND WHEN THEY WERE CREATED!

INTERTWINED , WHICH MEANS THAT ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TWO ELEMETS,THEY  FUNCTION AS ONE, IN HUMANS, IN ORDER TO BECOME ONE FOR ETERNITY ON THE LAST DAY.

AND TILL THEN THEY DEPEND ON EACH OTHER, WHATEVER THE FLESH DO, THE SOUL ALSO WOULD BE AFFECTED, AND VICE VERSA. ONLY DEATH WOULD SEPERATE THEM, AND THE SOUL WOULD REFLECT WHAT IT DID WITH THE FLESH WHILE ON EARTH ACCORDINGLY!

NOW WHEN YOU KEEP ON READING YOU DISCOVER THIS IN VERSE 7:

the Lord God formed the man from the DUST OF THE GROUND DEFINITELY FROM EARTH

and breathed into his nostrils THE BREATH OF LIFE, DEFINTELY FROM HEAVEN and the man became a living SOUL.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN:

SO THERE ARE TWO GENERATIONS INTERTWINED INTO EACH OTHER,

so I was right  the element of earth and the element of heaven are INTERTWINED in ADAM, THEREFORE ,IN ALL HUMANS.

AND GOD CALLED THEM ADAM,  MALE AND FEMALE , SOUL AND FLESH

so the element of earth is the flesh and the element of heaven is the soul I also said:

TO BE CLEAR, WITHIN US WE HAVE  A CREATURE WHICH CAME FROM HEAVEN, GOD’ S SPIRIT, WHICH IS THE SOUL,

definitely right

THE MEDIATOR, THE WORD,A SPECK OF THE SON'S SPIRIT, SYMBOLIZED IN MAN, ADAM ,THE FIRST LIVING SOUL!

perfectly right

AND A CREATURE OF EARTH, THE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, THE DUST, THE FILTHY SATAN'S ELEMENT, OBVIOUS AFTER ADAM SINNED!

definitely right

SYMBOLIZED IN EVE THE MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING, SINFULL MOTHER EARTH, OBVIOUS IN THE FLESH ONLY,SINCE THE SOUL WAS DEAD EVEN UP TO NOW,UNLESS ONE BELIEVES IN JESUS CHRIST THE REDEEMER!

definitely right

I did not see that it is eradicated now or fifty years ago  so it is to come for certain,

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT JESUS DIED FOR NOTHING?

IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SEE I'M AFRAID,SINCE YOU ARE BLIND, BUT WHAT ACTALLY HAPPENED!

JESUS ERADICATED SATAN'S SPIRIT  ENTIRELY FROM OUR CREATION.

SATAN'S SPIRIT WAS THE SPIRIT WHO OWNED ENTIRELY OUR WORLD . IT WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY GOD,HE CONFIRMED THIS TO JESUS IN THE DESERT!

NO SOULS COULD ENTER HEAVEN, THEY WERE DESTINED TO HELL FROM BIRTH,EVEN TODAY UNLESS THEY ARE BAPTIED IN THE NAME OF:

THE FATHER

THE SON

AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned

BUT GOD THROUGH  SETH  SENT HIS HOLY PEOPLE ,THE GENERATION OF HEAVEN TO GIVE BIRTH TO  MARY THROUGH THE WORD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT !

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Carmel

and breathed into his nostrils THE BREATH OF LIFE, DEFINTELY FROM HEAVEN and the man became a living SOUL.

you say that this is from heaven (breathed into his nostrils) yes the action of making Adam start breathing and this is also done to new born today ,if they do not start to cry out their lungs ,SO THE POWER OF THE MOTION MAY BE COMING FROM HEAVEN BUT THE BREATH HIS FROM THE EARTH ,AT THE LEAST THAT IS WHAT GOES THROUGH THE NOSTRILS

carmel
    Participant

terraricca,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

SO THE POWER OF THE MOTION MAY BE COMING FROM HEAVEN BUT THE BREATH HIS FROM THE EARTH ,AT THE LEAST THAT IS WHAT GOES THROUGH THE NOSTRILS

Terraricca,

FINE, SO YOU FROM NOW ON ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IN THIS WORLD FROM ADAM ONWARDS,THERE IS :

A GENERATION FROM HEAVEN GOD'S

AND

A GENERATION FROM HELL  SATAN'S

NOW YOU KNOW WHY MARY IS SINLESS BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONLY CREATURE THAT ORIGINATED THROUGH THE GENERATION FROM HEAVEN, GOD'S.

Matthew 13:45 Who when he had found one pearl of great price, (MARY)went his way, and sold all that he had,(HIS  SON'S SPIRIT IN CREATION) and bought it.

Jeremiah:31:22How long wilt thou be dissolute in deliciousness, O wandering daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing upon the earth:(MARY) A WOMAN SHALL COMPASS A MAN.

John 6:27Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto life everlasting, which the Son of man will give you. For him hath God, the Father, sealed( IN NATURE, ALL BY HIM,AND ALL IN HIM)

ALL OTHER CREATURES ARE THE ORIGIN FROM HELL, SATAN'S AND THEY ARE RELEASED FROM HELL IN ORDER TO RETURN TO GOD, IF THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND HIS TEACHINGS!

You said:

SO THE POWER OF THE MOTION MAY BE COMING FROM HEAVEN

That knid of MENTALITY belong to Satan, since you are not sure where the power of motion is coming from

Then you made it even worst and said:

THE BREATH HIS FROM THE EARTH ,AT THE LEAST THAT IS WHAT GOES THROUGH THE NOSTRILS

God didn't give Adam the breath but the breath of life which is the spirit, HIS SOUL

LIFE BELONG TO GOD, NOT TO EARTH, EARTH IS STILL DEAD, FUNCTION WISE, SINCE SATAN IS REIGNING,

OBVIOUS AS A SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY TRUE AND MOST POWERFUL GOD IN  SPIRIT AND FLESH!

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying:

All power is given to me in heaven and in earth.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth,

will draw all things to myself.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 12,001 through 12,020 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account