JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,961 through 11,980 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 09 2013,01:21)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 08 2013,23:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,21:38)
    Hi Jammin,

Do you believe Mary was Jesus' biological Mother?

God bless
    Ed J

do not ask question boy.
    read your illusion.
    where can you read christ is 50 percent human and 50A%son of GOd?

review all the version and give me the verse/. LOL
    im 100% sure you can not give me the verse LOL

Hi Jammin,

So that's a “No” then,
    or is it a “Yes”?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

there is no 50 50 in the bible.
    christ is not 50prcnt human and 50% son of God. it is just your illusion LOL

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,12:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,17:19)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,12:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,15:08)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,10:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,10:57)
    Jimm

btw to answer your question, yes. the verse refers to the father. we know that the father is God but as i have said the son is also God just like his father

your story about the father and the son being the same God ,this can not be IF IT WAS THEN THEIR EITHER WOULD NOT BE A SON OR A FATHER ,THE TRUTH IS THAT THEIR IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THOSE TWO GODS

i thought you do not believe christ is God./ but now you are saying he is God?

take vitamins boy

Jimm

I do not say that Christ his God almighty ,but he his a god

he his after all the son of God the almighty,what his your problem

being a god for GOD almighty means that you are a spokesperson for him or in other words HIS REPRESENTATIVE ,

THIS IS WHY MOSES WAS MADE A GOD TO HIS BROTHER AND PHARAOH OF EGYPT '

P;S ; please read my comment back and see that you have interpreted my words wrong ,

what is the difference between a human and a HUMAN?
    do you know that you and your father have the same nature HUMAN?

i know i told you this many times.
    why cant you accept that Christ has the same nature just like his father? they are both God by nature.
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1

1 tim 3.16
    john 20.28

not a god boy. that is just your illusion. you can only read that in the NWT but most of the bible versions says Christ is God and not god.

Jimm

Ok,you can go back to sleep now,
    You have understand nothing and so can not answer any thing ,,

So have a good sleep boy,

i understand. i know you cant answer my question. study hard boy and try to accept the truth

jimm

if God the father and Christ the son have the same nature then they are both a god ,but sins one his the father so to speak his must be the older the father and so be THE GOD ALMIGHTY WHILE THE OTHER BEING THE YOUNGEST BY BEING THE SON MUST BE A LESSER GOD ,RIGHT ??? YES ,THIS IS COMMON SENSE

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 08 2013,06:38)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 08 2013,08:57)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,00:14)
    did the verse say Christ is not the God of abraham?

Yes, jammin, the verse DOES say that by elimination.  For example, scripture doesn't explicitely say, “God always tells the truth”.  But we don't need scripture to spell this out for us since scripture DOES say, “God cannot lie”.

We know from the process of elimination that if God cannot lie, then God always tells the truth.  Scripture doesn't have to explicitely say the words, “God always tells the truth”, for those words to be true and scripturally supported.

In the case of Acts 3:13, scripture doesn't have to explicitely say, “Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham”, because we know from the process of elimination that if Jesus is the servant OF the God of Abraham, he can't possibly BE the God of Abraham.  Just like Jesus and all of us, Abraham has only ONE God.  And if Jesus is that God's servant, then Jesus can't also be that God he serves.  Our God is the same God that Abraham and Jesus both have, jammin.  Jesus himself told us this fact.

I know for a fact that you are smart enough to understand this simple concept.  I also know for a fact that you will keep PRETENDING that you don't understand it.  For to admit understanding of these simple scriptural things would also be to admit that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Jews, and us.

that is just your opinion boy. i want you to read that in that verse. can you read it or not?

Is it my opinion that Abraham has only one God? Is it my opinion that Jesus has only one God? Is it my opinion that we have only one God? Is it my opinion that our one and only God is also the God of Jesus?

I have a better idea, jammin.

Why don't you just show me from scripture that the God of Abraham is a combination of the Father and the Son.  That is what you believe, right?

So show it to me from scripture.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

Do you believe Mary was Jesus' biological Mother?  “Yes” or “No”?

God bless

Last chance to answer, next time will be in the “Hot Seat”.

And T8's new rule is:

You will either answer or receive a (another) tile.  Your choice, Jammin.

Note:  You can always answer “I don't know” as well. :)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 11 2013,02:55)

Hi Jammin,

God bless

And T8's new rule is:

Note:  You can always answer “I don't know” as well.  :)

when Christ became human, mary was his mother.

John 19:26

Good News Translation (GNT)

26 Jesus saw his mother and the disciple he loved standing there; so he said to his mother, “He is your son.”

ill repeat, there is no 50 50 in the bible. you cant read that jesus is 50% human and 50% son of God. that is just your illusion. what a garbage doctrine you have

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2013,06:11)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,12:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,17:19)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,12:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,15:08)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,10:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,10:57)
    Jimm

btw to answer your question, yes. the verse refers to the father. we know that the father is God but as i have said the son is also God just like his father

your story about the father and the son being the same God ,this can not be IF IT WAS THEN THEIR EITHER WOULD NOT BE A SON OR A FATHER ,THE TRUTH IS THAT THEIR IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THOSE TWO GODS

i thought you do not believe christ is God./ but now you are saying he is God?

take vitamins boy

Jimm

I do not say that Christ his God almighty ,but he his a god

he his after all the son of God the almighty,what his your problem

being a god for GOD almighty means that you are a spokesperson for him or in other words HIS REPRESENTATIVE ,

THIS IS WHY MOSES WAS MADE A GOD TO HIS BROTHER AND PHARAOH OF EGYPT '

P;S ; please read my comment back and see that you have interpreted my words wrong ,

what is the difference between a human and a HUMAN?
    do you know that you and your father have the same nature HUMAN?

i know i told you this many times.
    why cant you accept that Christ has the same nature just like his father? they are both God by nature.
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1

1 tim 3.16
    john 20.28

not a god boy. that is just your illusion. you can only read that in the NWT but most of the bible versions says Christ is God and not god.

Jimm

Ok,you can go back to sleep now,
    You have understand nothing and so can not answer any thing ,,

So have a good sleep boy,

i understand. i know you cant answer my question. study hard boy and try to accept the truth

jimm

if God the father and Christ the son have the same nature then they are both a god ,but sins one his the father so to speak his must be the older the father and so be THE GOD ALMIGHTY WHILE THE OTHER BEING THE YOUNGEST BY BEING THE SON MUST BE A LESSER GOD ,RIGHT ??? YES ,THIS IS COMMON SENSE

do you have common sense?

you believe that you and your father are both HUMAN right?
    you believe you have the same nature.
    why cant you accept that Christ is God by nature just like his father.

the son is God
    the father is God

no version that says Christ is a god.only that NWT says that.
    Christ is God and many versions even commentary will prove that

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 11 2013,02:36)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 08 2013,06:38)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 08 2013,08:57)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,00:14)
    did the verse say Christ is not the God of abraham?

Yes, jammin, the verse DOES say that by elimination.  For example, scripture doesn't explicitely say, “God always tells the truth”.  But we don't need scripture to spell this out for us since scripture DOES say, “God cannot lie”.

We know from the process of elimination that if God cannot lie, then God always tells the truth.  Scripture doesn't have to explicitely say the words, “God always tells the truth”, for those words to be true and scripturally supported.

In the case of Acts 3:13, scripture doesn't have to explicitely say, “Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham”, because we know from the process of elimination that if Jesus is the servant OF the God of Abraham, he can't possibly BE the God of Abraham.  Just like Jesus and all of us, Abraham has only ONE God.  And if Jesus is that God's servant, then Jesus can't also be that God he serves.  Our God is the same God that Abraham and Jesus both have, jammin.  Jesus himself told us this fact.

I know for a fact that you are smart enough to understand this simple concept.  I also know for a fact that you will keep PRETENDING that you don't understand it.  For to admit understanding of these simple scriptural things would also be to admit that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Jews, and us.

that is just your opinion boy. i want you to read that in that verse. can you read it or not?

Is it my opinion that Abraham has only one God?  Is it my opinion that Jesus has only one God?  Is it my opinion that we have only one God?  Is it my opinion that our one and only God is also the God of Jesus?

I have a better idea, jammin.

Why don't you just show me from scripture that the God of Abraham is a combination of the Father and the Son.  That is what you believe, right?

So show it to me from scripture.

if that is not your opinion then read in acts 3.13 that Christ is NOT the GOD of abraham. can you give me version or not?>

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 11 2013,11:00)

Hi Jammin,

God bless

And T8's new rule is:

26 Jesus saw his mother and the disciple he loved standing there; so he said to his mother, “He is your son.”

ill repeat, there is no 50 50 in the bible. you cant read that jesus is 50% human and 50% son of God. that is just your illusion. what a garbage doctrine you have

You MUST answer there.

Here is the link…  (Link)

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe you don't have the eyes to see then that I was suggesting you may of had then.

Edj,

Every scripture I posted,I gave its definition because I believe that I am in the truth,and also as a Christian I am obliged to share what it seems to me that I am being guided by the Holy Spirit. Therefore it is not mine to keep!

Are you going to keep yours to yourself ,since it is definitely not yours but given also by the Holy Spirit in a way,unless it is ONLY AND TRULY YOURS and you are not ready to share it, and you want to keep it for yourself, while if it isn't,ignoring the obligation you have as a Christian to do all in the love of Jesus for the glory of the Father?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles,

I freely give.

God bless

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 11 2013,13:21)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 11 2013,11:00)

Hi Jammin,

God bless

And T8's new rule is:

You MUST answer there.

Here is the link…  (Link)

i already answered this. pls refer to the verse boy.

now where can you read christ is 50% human and 50% son of God

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

I freely give.

Edj,

So where is the light of that scripture you posted, regarding Jesus and Mary?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles,

(Matthew 1:18 / Matthew 1:20 / Luke 1:35) (Luke 10:30-37)

Jesus lineage explained

“Son of Man”: 25%; Mary's mother's lineage was of the tribe of Levi. (Luke 1:5, 1:36)
    “Son of Man”: 25%: Mary's father's lineage was (Judah) through Nathan(son of David). (Luke 3:23-31)
    “Son of God”: 50%: Jesus' Father was the “HolySpirit”; NOT Joseph! (Mathew 1:18 / Mathew 1:20 / Luke 1:35)

At birth: Jesus was 50% HolySpirit(God)(Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35), 25% Levite(Priest) and 25% Judah(King)!
    At baptism by John the baptizer, Jesus was filled with the HolySpirit(God) beyond measure! (John 3:34 / John 1:14)

Here is why Jesus is called both the “Son of Man” and the “Son of God”…

Mother         Father
                        Mary         HolySpirit
                         50%           50%
                             \              /
                               \          /
                                 Jesus
                                /        \
                              /            \        
                            /                \
                  Son of Man     Son of God
                 (Mark 6:3)        (Luke 1:35)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 10 2013,18:03)
    read in acts 3.13 that Christ is NOT the GOD of abraham

jammin,

How do we know that Satan isn't also the God of Abraham? Can you read me a scripture that says, “Satan is not the God of Abraham”?

Instead of asking me to prove a negative, why don't you just prove the positive? Why not just show me from scripture that the God of Abraham is a combination of the Father and the Son?

Let me know when you find that scripture, okay? Until then, we're done here.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 12 2013,06:14)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 10 2013,18:03)
    read in acts 3.13 that Christ is NOT the GOD of abraham

jammin,

How do we know that Satan isn't also the God of Abraham?  Can you read me a scripture that says, “Satan is not the God of Abraham”?  

Instead of asking me to prove a negative, why don't you just prove the positive?  Why not just show me from scripture that the God of Abraham is a combination of the Father and the Son?

Let me know when you find that scripture, okay?  Until then, we're done here.

satan is not GOD by nature. he is the enemy of God.
    satan is the god of this world and not God

do you have common sense mike?
    do not compare satan to christ. Chrst is God by nature just like his father boy

study hard boy LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 12 2013,05:10)
    Hi Charles,

(Matthew 1:18 / Matthew 1:20 / Luke 1:35) (Luke 10:30-37)

Jesus lineage explained

“Son of Man”: 25%; Mary's mother's lineage was of the tribe of Levi. (Luke 1:5, 1:36)
    “Son of Man”: 25%: Mary's father's lineage was (Judah) through Nathan(son of David). (Luke 3:23-31)
    “Son of God”: 50%: Jesus' Father was the “HolySpirit”; NOT Joseph! (Mathew 1:18 / Mathew 1:20 / Luke 1:35)

At birth: Jesus was 50% HolySpirit(God)(Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35), 25% Levite(Priest) and 25% Judah(King)!
    At baptism by John the baptizer, Jesus was filled with the HolySpirit(God) beyond measure! (John 3:34 / John 1:14)

Here is why Jesus is called both the “Son of Man” and the “Son of God”…

Mother         Father
                        Mary         HolySpirit
                         50%           50%
                             \              /
                               \          /
                                 Jesus
                                /        \
                              /            \        
                            /                \
                  Son of Man     Son of God
                 (Mark 6:3)        (Luke 1:35)

God bless

lol

the boy computes for himself LOL

what version says that christ is 50 50?
    no version says that! that only exist in your dreams boy LOL

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus lineage explained

Edj,

THAT'S MADNESS!

JESUS NEVER HAD A LINEAGE!

THAT'S MARY'S LINEAGE!

A LINEAGE MUST HAVE BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER CARNAL TO BE CALLED BIOLOGICAL

MARY IS A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER PURPOSELY FOR JESUS BUT ONLY SINCE SHE HAD A BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER!

MARY IS THE ONLY CREATURE BIOLOGICALLY BORN SINLESS,IN PURE FLESH SUBSTANCE!

JESUS IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL SON TO MARY SINCE SHE NEVER HAD AN INTERCOURSE, THE ONLY PROCESS TO PRODUCE A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE.

NOW:

I meant JOB 28 5:7

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 12 2013,12:34)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus lineage explained

Edj,

THAT'S MADNESS!

JESUS NEVER HAD A LINEAGE!

THAT'S MARY'S LINEAGE!

A LINEAGE MUST HAVE BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER CARNAL TO BE CALLED BIOLOGICAL

MARY IS A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER PURPOSELY FOR JESUS BUT ONLY SINCE SHE HAD A BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND MOTHER!

MARY IS THE ONLY CREATURE BIOLOGICALLY BORN SINLESS,IN PURE FLESH SUBSTANCE!

JESUS IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL SON TO MARY SINCE SHE NEVER HAD AN INTERCOURSE, THE ONLY PROCESS TO PRODUCE A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE.

NOW:

I meant JOB 28 5:7

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

How could Mary be born sinless ??? Is she not a daughter of Adam,???

Are the words of scriptures not saying ,ALL,have sin ,all fall short of the glory of God,

Or was this said with one exception not written ,but you understand it that way right ???

carmel
    Participant

jammin,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Mike,

DID YOU EVER REFLECT WHY SATAN IS CALLED THE GOD OF THE WORLD?

DID YOU EVER REFLECT HOW SATAN WAS GOD OF THE WORLD?

DID YOU EVER REFLECT THAT THE ONLY LIFE AND POWER SOURCE WHICH WAS IN SATAN CAME THROUGH THE SON'S SPIRIT AS A MEDIATOR?

DID YOU EVER REFLECT WHAT:

LIGHT SHINES IN DARKNESS, AND DARKNESS NEVER COMPREHENDED MEANT TO BE

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 11 2013,18:24)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 12 2013,06:14)
     Can you read me a scripture that says, “Satan is not the God of Abraham”?  

satan is not GOD by nature. he is the enemy of God.

do you have common sense mike?

Do not explain, boy. Can you read the scripture or not?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,961 through 11,980 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account