JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,941 through 11,960 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Charles? Do you not believe that Mary was Jesus' biological mother?

Edj,

Do you not beleive that Jesus' biologcal mother, was the son's spirit (NOT JESUS YET)himself, who lowered himself and became Mary's flesh substance through creation by the generation of HEAVEN?

Do you not beleive that Mary's genealogy JACOB'S LADDERwas entirely holy through the work from the Holy Spirit in the Son's spirit as a mediator demonstrated in all the barren women conceived also at a useless age!

Do you not beleive that OUR GENERTEION WERE NOT EVEN A PEOPLE, BUT EVIL CREATURES,THE GENERATION  OF EARTH? THE GENTILES!

1Peter 2:10 Who in time past WERE NOT A PEOPLE: but are now the people of God. Who had not obtained mercy; but now have obtained mercy.

Jesus, THE WORD, THE FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,was totally, I REPEAT TOTALLY FROM HEAVEN .

IN:

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

BOTH BLOOD AND WATER

This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only, but by waterTHROUHG THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE WOMB OF MARYand blood.  THE SON'S SPIRIT THROUGH CREATION IN MARY'S FLESH BODYAnd it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth.

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING, SO JESUS' FLESH WAS NOT ACTUALLY EVIL FLESH  IN EVERY WAY AS OURS ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED SO!

JESUS' FLESH WAS ALSO IN REALITY SPIRIT,THE SON'S.

THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

THAT'S WHY HE NEVER ACTUALLY DIED ON THE CROSS, BUT HE TRANSFORMED DEATH ITSELF, SATAN'S SPIRIT,INTO LIFE AS SOON AS SATAN ENTERED JESUS' SOUL!

HE WAS DEAD FOR US!

HE WAS FLESH FOR US!

HE,THE SON, WAS WOMAN IN MARY'S FLESH FOR US!

HE, JESUS,WAS MAN IN FLESH FOR US!

HE, THE WORD, WAS GOD/MAN FOR US!

THAT WE MAY AKNOWLEDGE:

THE TRUE GOD,( SPIRIT) AND JESUS CHRIST!(FLESH) FOR US!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 06 2013,16:52)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2013,15:34)

Charles? Do you not believe that Mary was Jesus' biological mother?

Edj,

Do you not beleive that Jesus' biologcal mother, was the son's spirit (NOT JESUS YET)himself, who lowered himself and became Mary's flesh substance through creation by the generation of HEAVEN?

Do you not beleive that Mary's genealogy JACOB'S LADDERwas entirely holy through the work from the Holy Spirit in the Son's spirit as a mediator demonstrated in all the barren women conceived also at a useless age!

Do you not beleive that OUR GENERTEION WERE NOT EVEN A PEOPLE, BUT EVIL CREATURES,THE GENERATION  OF EARTH? THE GENTILES!

1Peter 2:10 Who in time past WERE NOT A PEOPLE: but are now the people of God. Who had not obtained mercy; but now have obtained mercy.

Jesus, THE WORD, THE FRUIT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,was totally, I REPEAT TOTALLY FROM HEAVEN .

IN:

BOTH FLESH AND SPIRIT

BOTH BLOOD AND WATER

This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only, but by waterTHROUHG THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE WOMB OF MARYand blood.  THE SON'S SPIRIT THROUGH CREATION IN MARY'S FLESH BODYAnd it is the Spirit which testifieth, that Christ is the truth.

THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING, SO JESUS' FLESH WAS NOT ACTUALLY EVIL FLESH  IN EVERY WAY AS OURS ALTHOUGH IT SEEMED SO!

JESUS' FLESH WAS ALSO IN REALITY SPIRIT,THE SON'S.

THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE!

THAT'S WHY HE NEVER ACTUALLY DIED ON THE CROSS, BUT HE TRANSFORMED DEATH ITSELF, SATAN'S SPIRIT,INTO LIFE AS SOON AS SATAN ENTERED JESUS' SOUL!

HE WAS DEAD FOR US!

HE WAS FLESH FOR US!

HE,THE SON, WAS WOMAN IN MARY'S FLESH FOR US!

HE, JESUS,WAS MAN IN FLESH FOR US!

HE, THE WORD, WAS GOD/MAN FOR US!

THAT WE MAY AKNOWLEDGE:

THE TRUE GOD,( SPIRIT) AND JESUS CHRIST!(FLESH) FOR US!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

Is that a “Yes” then?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,15:08)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,10:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 05 2013,10:57)
    Jimm

btw to answer your question, yes. the verse refers to the father. we know that the father is God but as i have said the son is also God just like his father

your story about the father and the son being the same God ,this can not be IF IT WAS THEN THEIR EITHER WOULD NOT BE A SON OR A FATHER ,THE TRUTH IS THAT THEIR IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THOSE TWO GODS

i thought you do not believe christ is God./ but now you are saying he is God?

take vitamins boy

Jimm

I do not say that Christ his God almighty ,but he his a god

he his after all the son of God the almighty,what his your problem

being a god for GOD almighty means that you are a spokesperson for him or in other words HIS REPRESENTATIVE ,

THIS IS WHY MOSES WAS MADE A GOD TO HIS BROTHER AND PHARAOH OF EGYPT '

P;S ; please read my comment back and see that you have interpreted my words wrong ,

what is the difference between a human and a HUMAN?
    do you know that you and your father have the same nature HUMAN?

i know i told you this many times.
    why cant you accept that Christ has the same nature just like his father? they are both God by nature.
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1

1 tim 3.16
    john 20.28

not a god boy. that is just your illusion. you can only read that in the NWT but most of the bible versions says Christ is God and not god.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,12:13)

Jimm

btw to answer your question, yes. the verse refers to the father. we know that the father is God but as i have said the son is also God just like his father

your story about the father and the son being the same God ,this can not be IF IT WAS THEN THEIR EITHER WOULD NOT BE A SON OR A FATHER ,THE TRUTH IS THAT THEIR IS A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THOSE TWO GODS

take vitamins boy

Jimm

being a god for GOD almighty means that you are a spokesperson for him or in other words HIS REPRESENTATIVE ,

P;S ; please read my comment back and see that you have interpreted my words wrong ,

why cant you accept that Christ has the same nature just like his father? they are both God by nature.
    phil 2.6
    john 1.1

1 tim 3.16
    john 20.28

not a god boy. that is just your illusion. you can only read that in the NWT but most of the bible versions says Christ is God and not god.

Jimm

Ok,you can go back to sleep now,
    You have understand nothing and so can not answer any thing ,,

So have a good sleep boy,

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2013,17:10)

Is that a “Yes” then?

Edj

IT IS MORE THEN A YES!!!

IT IS AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF A YES

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 07 2013,07:35)

Do you not believe that Mary was Jesus' biological mother?

Is that a “Yes” then?

Edj

IT IS MORE THEN A YES!!!

Hi Charles,

Great; then we agree once again!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,07:55)

Is that a “Yes” then?

Edj

IT IS MORE THEN A YES!!!

Hi Charles,

Great; then we agree once again!

Hi Charles,

As for the earth, out of it cometh bread: and under it is turned up as it were fire.
     The stones of it are the place of sapphires: and it hath dust of gold. There is a path
     which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:” (Job 28:5-7)

Amen brother!
    Glad you have eyes to see!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 05 2013,21:59)
    but thanks for admitting that the verse does not say that Christ was not the God of abraham

I admitted no such thing. It is clear that, as the SERVANT OF the God of Abraham, Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 07 2013,10:28)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 05 2013,21:59)
    but thanks for admitting that the verse does not say that Christ was not the God of abraham

I admitted no such thing.  It is clear that, as the SERVANT OF the God of Abraham, Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham.

thats your opinion.
    did the verse say Christ is not the God of abraham?
    dont add words and make opinion. that is not the only verse of the bible boy.
    that is not a pocketbook LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2013,17:19)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 06 2013,12:13)

Jimm

take vitamins boy

Jimm

phil 2.6
    john 1.1

1 tim 3.16
    john 20.28

Jimm

Ok,you can go back to sleep now,
    You have understand nothing and so can not answer any thing ,,

So have a good sleep boy,

i understand. i know you cant answer my question. study hard boy and try to accept the truth

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Amen brother!

Edj,

They are not mine,but the

HOLY SPIRIT'S

the spirit of truth!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,08:03)

Is that a “Yes” then?

Edj

IT IS MORE THEN A YES!!!

Hi Charles,

As for the earth, out of it cometh bread: and under it is turned up as it were fire.
     The stones of it are the place of sapphires: and it hath dust of gold. There is a path

Amen brother!

Hi Charles,

You do understand the meaning of Job 28:5-7, (and in
    more term) it's connection to Jesus through Mary, correct?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,17:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,08:03)

Is that a “Yes” then?

Edj

IT IS MORE THEN A YES!!!

Hi Charles,

Amen brother!

Hi Charles,

God bless

there is no 50 50 in the bible boy.
    jesus is not a 50 50 lol
    that only exist in your imagination

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

Do you believe Mary was Jesus' biological Mother?

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Edj,

To be honest I cannot see what you are suggesting!

BUT,

Hereunder are scriptures which are more evident regarding THE MYSTERIES OF

LUCIFER, MARY, and JESUS!

DRB:

Job:20:19 Because he broke in and STRIPPED THE POOR: he hath VIOLENTLY taken away a HOUSE which he did not build.

20 And yet his belly was not FILLED: and when he hath the things he COVETED, he shall not be able to POSSESS them.

Ezekiel 44:2  And the Lord said to me: This GATE  shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall pass through it: because the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it, and it shall be shut

3 For the PRINCE.

The PRINCE himself shall SIT IN IT, to EAT BREAD BEFORE THE LORD:

he shall ENTER in by the way of the PORCH of the GATE, and shall GO OUT by the same WAY.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,00:14)

Yes, jammin, the verse DOES say that by elimination.  For example, scripture doesn't explicitely say, “God always tells the truth”.  But we don't need scripture to spell this out for us since scripture DOES say, “God cannot lie”.

We know from the process of elimination that if God cannot lie, then God always tells the truth.  Scripture doesn't have to explicitely say the words, “God always tells the truth”, for those words to be true and scripturally supported.

In the case of Acts 3:13, scripture doesn't have to explicitely say, “Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham”, because we know from the process of elimination that if Jesus is the servant OF the God of Abraham, he can't possibly BE the God of Abraham.  Just like Jesus and all of us, Abraham has only ONE God. And if Jesus is that God's servant, then Jesus can't also be that God he serves. Our God is the same God that Abraham and Jesus both have, jammin. Jesus himself told us this fact.

I know for a fact that you are smart enough to understand this simple concept.  I also know for a fact that you will keep PRETENDING that you don't understand it.  For to admit understanding of these simple scriptural things would also be to admit that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Jews, and us.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 08 2013,08:57)

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 07 2013,00:14)

Yes, jammin, the verse DOES say that by elimination.  For example, scripture doesn't explicitely say, “God always tells the truth”.  But we don't need scripture to spell this out for us since scripture DOES say, “God cannot lie”.

We know from the process of elimination that if God cannot lie, then God always tells the truth.  Scripture doesn't have to explicitely say the words, “God always tells the truth”, for those words to be true and scripturally supported.

In the case of Acts 3:13, scripture doesn't have to explicitely say, “Jesus is NOT the God of Abraham”, because we know from the process of elimination that if Jesus is the servant OF the God of Abraham, he can't possibly BE the God of Abraham.  Just like Jesus and all of us, Abraham has only ONE God.  And if Jesus is that God's servant, then Jesus can't also be that God he serves.  Our God is the same God that Abraham and Jesus both have, jammin.  Jesus himself told us this fact.

I know for a fact that you are smart enough to understand this simple concept.  I also know for a fact that you will keep PRETENDING that you don't understand it.  For to admit understanding of these simple scriptural things would also be to admit that Jesus is someone OTHER THAN the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Jews, and us.

that is just your opinion boy. i want you to read that in that verse. can you read it or not?

im tired of your fairytale boy.
    example:
    before , you said FORM OF HIS GOD in phil 2.6 but that is not written in the bible. you cant read that in phil 2.6. no version says that. it is just your fantasy LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,21:38)
    Hi Jammin,

God bless

do not ask question boy.
    read your illusion.
    where can you read christ is 50 percent human and 50A%son of GOd?

review all the version and give me the verse/. LOL
    im 100% sure you can not give me the verse LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 08 2013,08:03)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,17:42)

Edj,

To be honest I cannot see what you are suggesting!

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

Maybe you don't have the eyes to see then that I was suggesting you may of had then.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 08 2013,23:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 07 2013,21:38)
    Hi Jammin,

God bless
    Ed J

do not ask question boy.
    read your illusion.
    where can you read christ is 50 percent human and 50A%son of GOd?

review all the version and give me the verse/. LOL
    im 100% sure you can not give me the verse LOL

Hi Jammin,

So that's a “No” then,
    or is it a “Yes”?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 11,941 through 11,960 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account