JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,841 through 11,860 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 24 2013,09:45)
    Jamming………. Hear O Isreal the Lord (Yahwah) our GOD is “ONE” Lord (Yahwah). does that sound fimilar boy. Not two or three anythings but Just One Boy.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………….gene

is the father Lord?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2013,07:42)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 23 2013,12:16)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 23 2013,04:04)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 22 2013,14:27)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 22 2013,12:38)
    Jammin,

are you and your father not the same nature HUMAN? yes or no?

I am the same kind as my father but I am not the exact same nature as he was an drunkard and my sins lie in other direction.  Never the less we both do have the general nature of flesh.

Jesus cannot be the same kind as God as Yawheh is the only one of his kind.  Both Jesus and God have the same Spirit nature.

do not explain kerwin.
    im just asking you if you and your father have the same HUMAN nature>?

yes or no?

Jammin,

I and my father are of the same multitude of a kind, human, that the one of a kind, God, created on the sixth Night and Day.

good. you are both HUMAN.

now do you believe that the son is also God by nature just like his father?

do you believe in phil 2.6?
    let me post it
    Christ is God just like his father
    phil 2.6 said that

6 Though he was God,
     he did not think of equality with God
     as something to cling to.

do you believe that he was God according to phil 2.6?yes or no?

Jammin,

You fail to see that there is but one of the kind, God and there are many of the kind, human.

You can insist there are more than one of the kind, God, but those that are wise will not believe you because they know that Yawheh is that one of a kind, God.

you did not answer my question.
    i am not insisting it. it is written in the bible. it is written that the son is God

let me post your favorite version

1 Timothy 3:16

New King James Version (NKJV)

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
    Justified in the Spirit,
    Seen by angels,
    Preached among the Gentiles,
    Believed on in the world,
    Received up in glory.

New Living Translation (NLT)

16 Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith:

Christ was revealed in a human body
    and vindicated by the Spirit.
    He was seen by angels
    and announced to the nations.
    He was believed in throughout the world
    and taken to heaven in glory.

see kerwin. that God in tim 3.16 is Christ. the SON!
    do you believe in the NKJV?

may God open your eyes

kerwin
    Participant

Jammin,

Philippians 2:6 does not state that Jesus exists as the same kind as Yawheh. That teaching is a deception of the evil one who uses the multiple meanings of words to ensnare the corrupt and those who do not understand.

Instead Jesus, exists in nature of the Spirit, and so does not seek to rob Yawheh but makes himself nothing taking on the nature of a servant.

Those that believe are to be the same.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2013,09:49)
    Jammin,

Philippians 2:6 does not state that Jesus exists as the same kind as Yawheh.  That teaching is a deception of the evil one who uses the multiple meanings of words to ensnare the corrupt and those who do not understand.

Instead Jesus, exists in nature of the Spirit, and so does not seek to rob Yawheh but makes himself nothing taking on the nature of a servant.

K

Do you understand what you saying “”exist in nature of the spirit””

What is it you mean by that ???

What his that Nature …….and what his that Spirit …???

And what his the ..Nature of a Servant…???

And put some scriptures to back it up

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2013,14:49)
    Jammin,

Philippians 2:6 does not state that Jesus exists as the same kind as Yawheh.  That teaching is a deception of the evil one who uses the multiple meanings of words to ensnare the corrupt and those who do not understand.

what you are saying is an illusion. it only exists in your imagination kerwin.

i read to you a word for word in the bible and yet you do not believe it. you just want to believe doctrines from men.
    you cant even read your imagination. you know what, if you are in the court you must back up or support your statements.

i say what is written in the bible. it is up to you if you do not want the word of God.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2013,14:41)

Jammin,

i read to you a word for word in the bible and yet you do not believe it. you just want to believe doctrines from men.
    you cant even read your imagination. you know what, if you are in the court you must back up or support your statements.

i say what is written in the bible. it is up to you if you do not want the word of God.

Jammin,

You might want to think about your words before responding next time. As it is you deny Jesus manifests the fruit of the Spirit, a fruit that does not seek to make itself equal with Yawheh; but instead empties itself and manifests the fruit of a servant. I have my doubts that was your intention. I instead believe you were responding emotionally, and so giving a “nay” to my rejection of your preferred teaching. Emotion serves its purpose but God gave us reason to supervise and the Spirit to inspire them both.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jammin,

Kerwin……….. Amen, You have it apsolutely right Brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………..gene

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 24 2013,13:37)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 24 2013,09:49)
    Jammin,

K

Do you understand  what you saying “”exist in nature of the spirit””

What is it you mean by that ???

What his that Nature …….and what his that  Spirit …???

And what his the ..Nature of a Servant…???

And put some scriptures to back it up

T,

There is a flesh nature and there is a Spirit nature. Each bears its fruit. Galatians 5 and other passages speak of these things.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 22 2013,21:06)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 20 2013,04:34)

he cant be a servant of his own boy.

And who is he a servant of? Do you agree that when scripture says Jesus is a servant of “God”, the word “God” is referring to the one and only Almighty God who created all things? YES or NO?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2013,10:21)

And who is he a servant of?  Do you agree that when scripture says Jesus is a servant of “God”, the word “God” is referring to the one and only Almighty God who created all things?  YES or NO?

it depends on the context.
    the son is also God by nature.

God[a] was manifested in the flesh,
    Justified in the Spirit,
    Seen by angels,
    Received up in glory.

και ομολογουμενως μεγα εστιν το της ευσεβειας μυστηριον θεος εφανερωθη

who is that God mike in tim 3.16

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 25 2013,00:05)

Jammin,

Jammin,

You might want to think about your words before responding next time.  As it is you deny Jesus manifests the fruit of the Spirit, a fruit that does not seek to make itself equal with Yawheh; but instead empties itself and manifests the fruit of a servant.  I have my doubts that was your intention.  I instead believe you were responding emotionally, and so giving a “nay” to my rejection of your preferred teaching.  Emotion serves its purpose but God gave us reason to supervise and the Spirit to inspire them both.

give me version pls. i do not like stories boy

you said:exists in nature of the Spirit

where can you read that in phil 2.6?i bet that is only in your imagination

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,06:22)

Jammin,

Jammin,

You might want to think about your words before responding next time.  As it is you deny Jesus manifests the fruit of the Spirit, a fruit that does not seek to make itself equal with Yawheh; but instead empties itself and manifests the fruit of a servant.  I have my doubts that was your intention.  I instead believe you were responding emotionally, and so giving a “nay” to my rejection of your preferred teaching.  Emotion serves its purpose but God gave us reason to supervise and the Spirit to inspire them both.

where can you read that in phil 2.6?i bet that is only in your  imagination

Jammin,

It is a paraphrase of Philippians 2:6 using the teaching of Galatians 5:16-26.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2013,18:20)

And who is he a servant of?  Do you agree that when scripture says Jesus is a servant of “God”, the word “God” is referring to the one and only Almighty God who created all things?  YES or NO?

Okay, here is the context:

Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

In the above context, is Jesus the servant of the one and only Almighty God, who created all things?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,14:20)

Justified in the Spirit,
    Seen by angels,
    Received up in glory.

God should be manifest in us too.
    However, you may not realise that the KJV says 'God', while most other translations say 'Him'.

New International Version (©1984)
    Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
    And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

International Standard Version (©2012)
    By common confession, the secret of our godly worship is great: In flesh was he revealed to sight, kept righteous by the Spirit's might, adored by angels singing. To nations was he manifest, believing souls found peace and rest, our Lord in heaven reigning!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    And this Mystery of Righteousness is truly great, which was revealed in the flesh and was justified in The Spirit; He appeared to Angels and was preached among the Gentiles; He was trusted in the world and he ascended into glory.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    And without doubt great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

American Standard Version
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    And evidently great is the mystery of godliness, which was manifested in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, appeared unto angels, hath been preached unto the Gentiles, is believed in the world, is taken up in glory.

Darby Bible Translation
    And confessedly the mystery of piety is great. God has been manifested in flesh, has been justified in the Spirit, has appeared to angels, has been preached among the nations, has been believed on in the world, has been received up in glory.

English Revised Version
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, received up in glory.

Webster's Bible Translation
    And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Weymouth New Testament
    And, beyond controversy, great is the mystery of our religion– that Christ appeared in human form, and His claims justified by the Spirit, was seen by angels and proclaimed among Gentile nations, was believed on in the world, and received up again into glory.

Young's Literal Translation
    and, confessedly, great is the secret of piety — God was manifested in flesh, declared righteous in spirit, seen by messengers, preached among nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory!

I started up a topic dedicated to this, so as to not diverge this topic.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,11:22)

Jammin,

Jammin,

God the almighty king,has given his Son all authority,and power to operate on his behalf.
    That does not make his Son the great king himself.

Athough he has the power of the great king,his father. He is employed by the great God,and given all authority.

The the servant is not greater than he that is served.

The assistant prime minister is not greater than the priminister,although the priminister has given him all authority to operate oveseas.
    And the assistant is not the priminister.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2013,13:01)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2013,18:20)

Okay, here is the context:

Acts 3:13
    The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.

In the above context, is Jesus the servant of the one and only Almighty God, who created all things?

i have a question for you
    who is the God in tim 3.16?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2013,16:49)

Jammin,

Jammin,

God the almighty king,has given his Son all authority,and power to operate on his behalf.

Athough he has the power of the great king,his father. He is employed by the great God,and given all authority.

The assistant prime minister is not greater than the priminister,although the priminister has given him all authority to operate oveseas.

wakeup.

but they have the same nature, God.

president obama is just like you. you are both HUMAN by nature.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 25 2013,13:54)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,14:20)

Justified in the Spirit,
    Seen by angels,
    Received up in glory.

God should be manifest in us too.
    However, you may not realise that the KJV says 'God', while most other translations say 'Him'.

New International Version (©1984)
    Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
    And most certainly, the mystery of godliness is great: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

International Standard Version (©2012)
    By common confession, the secret of our godly worship is great: In flesh was he revealed to sight, kept righteous by the Spirit's might, adored by angels singing. To nations was he manifest, believing souls found peace and rest, our Lord in heaven reigning!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    And this Mystery of Righteousness is truly great, which was revealed in the flesh and was justified in The Spirit; He appeared to Angels and was preached among the Gentiles; He was trusted in the world and he ascended into glory.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    And without doubt great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

American Standard Version
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    And evidently great is the mystery of godliness, which was manifested in the flesh, was justified in the spirit, appeared unto angels, hath been preached unto the Gentiles, is believed in the world, is taken up in glory.

Darby Bible Translation
    And confessedly the mystery of piety is great. God has been manifested in flesh, has been justified in the Spirit, has appeared to angels, has been preached among the nations, has been believed on in the world, has been received up in glory.

English Revised Version
    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, received up in glory.

Webster's Bible Translation
    And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Weymouth New Testament
    And, beyond controversy, great is the mystery of our religion– that Christ appeared in human form, and His claims justified by the Spirit, was seen by angels and proclaimed among Gentile nations, was believed on in the world, and received up again into glory.

Young's Literal Translation
    and, confessedly, great is the secret of piety — God was manifested in flesh, declared righteous in spirit, seen by messengers, preached among nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory!

I started up a topic dedicated to this, so as to not diverge this topic.

maybe you want to answer who is the God in tim 3.16?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 25 2013,12:12)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,06:22)

Jammin,

Jammin,

Jammin,

It is a paraphrase of Philippians 2:6 using the teaching of Galatians 5:16-26.

can you give me a version or not?

i told you i d not accept stories

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 25 2013,16:58)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2013,16:49)

Jammin,

Jammin,

wakeup.

but they have the same nature, God.

president obama is just like you. you are both HUMAN by nature.

Jesus is the son of God and therefore,God in nature,but he still works for his God.
    He will never call himself the father,although he has all the powers of the father,but that power is given to him.

We also will be God like in nature once we are resurrected,but we never will be God.

Jesus is authorised to use that power. He can do what God can do.
    Is there a saviour beside me? no; there is none. All power cames from the one God.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 11,841 through 11,860 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account