JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 11,061 through 11,080 (of 25,907 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Charles I do need to prove to you that you wrong,

Simplyforgiven,

HOW???

UNLESS THROUGH SCRIPTURES!!!

TO JUST NEGATE IS CHILDISH!!!

ALL humans, were destined to hell before Jesus came.

Ecclesiastes:9:3This is a very great evil among all things that are done under the sun, that

THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO ALL MEN:

whereby also the hearts of the children of men are filled with evil, and with contempt while they live, and afterwards

THEY SHALL BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL.

NOTICE:

BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL!!!

SO SINCE THE WORD BROUGHT WAS USED  IT IS OBVIOUS THAT SOMEBODY FROM HELL BROUGHT THEM.

SO SATAN BROUGHT THEM TO HELL!!!

GOD BROUGHT THEM TO HEAVEN AFTER JESUS DIED FOR THEM.

ALL HUMANS BEFORE JESUS CAME WERE THE PROPERTY OF SATAN.

SINCE THEY WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WITH THE INSERTION OF SATAN'S SPIRIT WITHIN THEIR SOULS THROUGH ADAM'S SIN.

SO IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, HE WAS TAKEN ALSO TO HELL BY SATAN.

JESUS LIKE ALL HIS BRETHREN HAD TO BE JUSTIFIED THROUGH FIRE IN ORDER TO DETERMINE WHETHER HE WAS IMMACULATE OR NOT.

THAT WAS THE PROCEDURE TO DETERMINE IF HE WAS THE MESSIAH OR NOT.

2 Samuel 22:31 God, his way is immaculate, the word of the Lord is tried by fire: he is the shield of all that trust in him

Psalm 17:3  Thou hast proved my heart, and visited it by night,

THOU HAST TRIED ME BY FIRE :

and iniquity hath not been found in me.

MARK:9:49 For every one shall be salted with fire: and every victim shall be salted with salt.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Do you 'think' that  the spirit of Christ  is a separate “PERSON” from Jesus?

EDJ,

Do you 'think' that   your spirit is a separate “PERSON” from you???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 27 2012,07:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 25 2012,03:58)

Do you 'think' that  the spirit of Christ  is a separate “PERSON” from Jesus?

EDJ,

Do you 'think' that   your spirit is a separate “PERSON” from you???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

So your answer is “No” then, right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 25 2012,14:54)
    FOR I BECAME A HUMAN NOT TO DO MY WILL AS A HUMAN BUT TO DO THE WILL OF HIM, AS GOD IN FLESH, WHO SENT ME!!!

So “God in Flesh” does the will of who……………  “God in Spirit”?  

If “God in Flesh” truly is God Almighty, then whose will was “God Almighty” doing while he was on earth?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 26 2012,00:11)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 26 2012,05:05)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 24 2012,11:51)
    monogenes could also mean ONLY SON

Wrong, jammin.  “Monogenes HUIOS” means “only son”, or, more correctly, “only begotten son”.  Without the word “huios”, there is no way to get “son” out of “monogenes”.  Get it?  “Monogenes” means “only generated”.  “Theos” means “god”.  And “Huios” means “son”.  If the word “huios” isn't even in the phrase “monogenes theos”, then you can't get the word “son” out of it – despite what your “scholars” say on the matter.  (Actually, since there is much dispute about whether John 1:18 says “monogenes theos”, or “monogenes huios”, those scholars are just using BOTH of the disputed words, and coming up with “God, the only Son”.)

Ask Kathi, since you trust her.

btw i already answered your questions. one GOD!
    the bible says ONE GOD!

HALLELUJAH!  That is correct jammin.  There is only ONE Almighty God.

jammin, scripturally speaking, is Jesus the SON OF this ONE Almighty God?  YES or NO?

(Btw, you might want to explain “ONE GOD” to your friend Kathi – for she believes in TWO Almighty Gods.)

monoegenes also means only son.

No it doesn't, jammin.

You should ask your friend Kathi about it and get the facts before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.

Also, this was the question I asked.  Perhaps you didn't see it in the last post………………  ???

jammin, scripturally speaking, is Jesus the SON OF this ONE Almighty God?  YES or NO?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 27 2012,01:09)

Simplyforgiven,

HOW???
    Ecclesiastes:9:3This is a very great evil among all things that are done under the sun, that
    whereby also the hearts of the children of men are filled with evil, and with contempt while they live, and afterwards

NOTICE:
    BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL!!!
    SO SINCE THE WORD BROUGHT WAS USED  IT IS OBVIOUS THAT SOMEBODY FROM HELL BROUGHT THEM.
    SINCE THEY WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WITH THE INSERTION OF SATAN'S SPIRIT WITHIN THEIR SOULS THROUGH ADAM'S SIN.
    SO IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, HE WAS TAKEN ALSO TO HELL BY SATAN.
    JESUS LIKE ALL HIS BRETHREN HAD TO BE JUSTIFIED THROUGH FIRE IN ORDER TO DETERMINE WHETHER HE WAS IMMACULATE OR NOT.
    2 Samuel 22:31 God, his way is immaculate, the word of the Lord is tried by fire: he is the shield of all that trust in him
    MARK:9:49 For every one shall be salted with fire: and every victim shall be salted with salt.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

To negate a claim that you brought up is actually proper procedure within debate.
    If you make a claim, than its required of YOU to prove it, in other words the burden is on YOU.
    Now if you bring up evidence why You think so, than its required of me to prove otherwise, which is called a rebuttal.
    Look son, you have alot to learn, but you don't care for that.
    I already told you that it is GOD who puts the soul in hell.
    Luke 12:5
    But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

It is God who puts anybody in hell, it is not Satan.
    No where in ECC does it say that the devil does it, so it is NOT OBVIOUS, its OBVIOUS that GOD does it.
    The scriptures say that God is a “consuming fire” in hebrews.
    So what of it?
    You obviosuly are confused.
    Satan doesn't bring anybody to a physical place called hell.
    Have you read this?
    Matthew 23:15
    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

How can someone living be a child of hell?
    I'll give you the answer:
    Proverbs 15:11
    Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Dennison

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

God was in him, and he was part of God. …this is clear.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Oct. 27 2012,04:57)

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 27 2012,01:09)

Simplyforgiven,

HOW???

NOTICE:
    BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

To negate a claim that you brought up is actually proper procedure within debate.
    If you make a claim, than its required of YOU to prove it, in other words the burden is on YOU.
    Now if you bring up evidence why You think so, than its required of me to prove otherwise, which is called a rebuttal.
    Look son, you have alot to learn, but you don't care for that.
    I already told you that it is GOD who puts the soul in hell.
    Luke 12:5
    But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

It is God who puts anybody in hell, it is not Satan.
    No where in ECC does it say that the devil does it, so it is NOT OBVIOUS, its OBVIOUS that GOD does it.
    The scriptures say that God is a “consuming fire” in hebrews.
    So what of it?
    You obviosuly are confused.
    Satan doesn't bring anybody to a physical place called hell.  
    Have you read this?
    Matthew 23:15
    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

How can someone living be a child of hell?
    I'll give you the answer:
    Proverbs 15:11
    Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Dennison

D

this can only be done if we have free will ,if not you wasting your time ,

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2012,08:26)
    D

Im serious, I really don't know what you are saying.

I have no idea, what free willl, nor of “wasting of my time” has to do with what I said before.

Your not making sense.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Oct. 27 2012,09:40)

D

I have no idea, what free willl, nor of “wasting of my time” has to do with what I said before.

Your not making sense.

D

You do understand what I say ,but you do not understand how and to what it is connected so that you can understand the meaning of it right ???

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2012,09:53)

D

Your not making sense.

D

You do understand what I say ,but you do not understand how and to what it is connected so that you can understand the meaning of it right ???

I honestly don't understand your grammer, or your point of what your attempting to say.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Oct. 27 2012,10:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 27 2012,09:53)

D

Your not making sense.

D

I honestly don't understand your grammer, or your point of what your attempting to say.

D

To me it is not important,I have not lost anything,

And you did not see anything worth to know so, :(

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 27 2012,09:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 26 2012,05:05)

monogenes could also mean ONLY SON

Wrong, jammin.  “Monogenes HUIOS” means “only son”, or, more correctly, “only begotten son”.  Without the word “huios”, there is no way to get “son” out of “monogenes”.  Get it?  “Monogenes” means “only generated”.  “Theos” means “god”.  And “Huios” means “son”.  If the word “huios” isn't even in the phrase “monogenes theos”, then you can't get the word “son” out of it – despite what your “scholars” say on the matter.  (Actually, since there is much dispute about whether John 1:18 says “monogenes theos”, or “monogenes huios”, those scholars are just using BOTH of the disputed words, and coming up with “God, the only Son”.)

Ask Kathi, since you trust her.

btw i already answered your questions. one GOD!
    the bible says ONE GOD!

HALLELUJAH!  That is correct jammin.  There is only ONE Almighty God.

(Btw, you might want to explain “ONE GOD” to your friend Kathi – for she believes in TWO Almighty Gods.)

No it doesn't, jammin.

You should ask your friend Kathi about it and get the facts before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already do.

Also, this was the question I asked.  Perhaps you didn't see it in the last post………………  ???

i know greek mike. how about you? LOL

do you have formal studies in greek? i know you do not have any formal studies bec if you have then you know what im talking about.

sorry boy but you need to go to school first before talking to me

btw

im still waiting for your version of FORM OF HIS GOD in phil 2.6 and uniquely generated in john 1.18 LOL

carmel
    Participant

Lightenup,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

ALL THAT MY FATHER HAS ARE MINE!!!  

Lightenup,

I do my best to be brief:

Genesis 3:17…………..cursed is the earth in thy work;……………….

As you can read, although the earth, was perfect, through Adam’s labour, through his evil contaminated energy, obvious since Satan’s spirit was in his soul, IT WOULD BE CURSED.

SO HE WORKED THE LAND , HE RECEIVED FRUIT OUT OF IT AND BOTH THE EARTH AND ITS FRUIT WERE CURSED ,EVIL, AND THE ONLY FOOD WHICH WAS SPIRITUALLY GOOD FOR ADAM WERE THE HERBS.

Genesis 4: 5 But to Cain and hisofferings he had no respect: and Cain was exceedingly angry, and his countenance fell.

Notice Cain offered HIS OFFERINGS BUT GOD HAD NO RESPECT, obvious IT WAS CURSED, AND CAIN SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ONLY HERBS TO GOD.

You might ask why all this??? What this has to do in respect to the context regarding  

ALL THAT MY FATHER HAS ARE MINE!!!

Patience please!!!

Through this we became aware that from Adam onwards humans were CURSED, the land also became CURSED, and humans through their attributes could never achieve salvation. Human souls, Adam’s descendants were spiritually dead  through Satan’s spirit insertion in them.

There was no way for humans to return to the Father. Not only that but they eventually became even more evil through that procedure!!!

THORNS AND THISTLES SHALL IT BRINGS FORTH TO YOU

So OUR LOVING GOD had the most meek, humble and loving solution which as we all know, HE LOWERED  HIMSELF AND BECAME MAN IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST.

THE REASON:

ONCE JESUS BECAME MAN GOD, WHATEVER ADAM CURSED THROUGH HIS SIN, JESUS SANCTIFIED THROUGH HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS.

ALL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES BECAME HOLY, GODLY IN JESUS. SINCE HE WAS BOTH GOD AND MAN.

UNDERSTAND THIS IT IS VITAL.

Since Jesus was divine, and was born, ALL BIRTHS BECAME SANCTIFIED , AND WHATEVER JESUS DID AS MAN BECAME HOLY, GODLY IN HIM.

As soon as Jesus suffered, and died, all sufferings, pains and deaths became sanctified in HIM.GODLY

Hebrews 10:13 From henceforth expecting, until his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one OBLATION  he hath perfected for ever them that are SANCTIFIED

17 And their sins and iniquities I will remember no more.

So Jesus stated first in:

John16:14 He shall glorify me:

for HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE ,…………..

SO GOD RECEIVED ALL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND JESUS OUTOMATICALLY GLORIFIED HIMSELF IN HIS FATHER.

THEN HE EMPHASIZED IT IN:

15 All things that the Father hath are mine:said I, that he shall take of mine,…………….

SO THIS IS A REFERENCE TO ALL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES WHICH THE FATHER RECEIVED THROUGH JESUS FIRST WHILE HE WALKED ON EARTH AS  MAN GOD,AND THEN WHEN HE DIED AND GLORIFIED WITH THE FATHER AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST.

THEN AGAIN JESUS EMPHASIZED IT FOR THE THIRD TIME AND SAID TO HIS FATHER IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER:

JOHN 17:10 And all my things are thine,

ALL MY HUMAN ATTRIBUTES ARE YOURS, they ARE GODLY. Something which never occurred before, that a spirit being suffers, dies and all the rest.

and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them

and ALL  THE FATHER’S ATTRIBUTES  AS GOD, ARE MINE;

and I AM GLORIFIED IN THEM.

So Jesus confirmed that HE ,AS MAN GOD, GLORIFIED IN ALL THE THINGS HE DID WHILE ON EARTH THROUGH THE FATHER’S DIVINTY!!!

SINCE THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER WAS IN JESUS’ SOUL.

Before Jesus came on earth, God didn't have HUMAN ATTRIBUTES!! DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCED HUMAN ATTRIBUTES.

THIS BECAUSE GOD IS HOLY AND ETERNAL,AND  HUMANS WERE EVIL ,AND MORTALS, AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

From Jesus glorification the Father experiences all human attributes to the least detail,but

IN JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT ONLY IS NOT IN THE POSITION TO EXPERIENCE ANY MORTAL SINFUL HUMAN ATTRIBUTES.

Hebrews 10:13 From henceforth expecting,

UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

CLEAR ENOUGH NO???

So God the Father as a spirit cannot experience the evil attributes of man. But when all God's enemies are CONVERTED,AND ALL EVIL IS ERADICATED,THEN THE FATHER WOULD BE ALL IN ALL.

ALL HIS MYRIAD SPIRITS IN ALL HIS CARNAL CREATURES AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY OF GOD , ONE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Simplyforgiven,

WHERE DOES IT SAYS THAT GOD KILLS,AND HAS THE POWER TO CAST INTO HELL ???

ALTHOUGH HE HAS ALL KINDS OF POWER???

Rev:12:10…………: because the ACCUSER of our

BRETHREN

is cast forth, who

ACCUSED THEM BEFORE OUR GOD DAY AND NIGHT.

SO AFTER ALL IT WAS ALWAYS SATAN WHO ACCUSED HUMANS BEFORE GOD, THAT THEY WERE BEING SINFUL IN ORDER TO KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR SOULS TO HELL!!!

NOT GOD !!!

WHO HAD THE POWER OF DEATH???

JOB 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand;

BUT SAVE HIS LIFE!!!!

WHY DID GOD PREVENT SATAN TO KILL JOB???????????????

Hecrews 2:Therefore because the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner hath been partaker of the same: that,

THROUGH DEATH, HE MIGHT DESTROY HIM WHO HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, that is to say, the DEVIL!!!!

SO SATAN HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, BUT NO MORE SINCE UNAWARE HE KILLED THE MESSIAH!!!

WHO WAS A MURDERER???

John 8:You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do.

HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING,

…………….

NOTICE SATAN WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, BUT NOT ANY MORE, SINCE HE HIMSELF KILLED THE MESSIAH THE LAST VICTIM OF THE OT.

IT WAS VITAL THAT SATAN HAD THE POWER TO KILL.

GOD IS NOT A KILLER.GOD IS LOVE!!!

GOD GAVE THAT ATTRIBUTES TO SATAN.

IN ORDER TO KILL THE MESSIAH, AND THROUGH HIS OWN ATTRIBUTES HE DESTROYED HIMSELF!!!!

THIS SYMBOLICALLY IS DEMONSTARTED IN THE STORY OF :

DAVID AND GOLIATH SINCE DAVID KILLED GOLIATH WITH HIS OWN SWORD!!

ALSO  HOW ONE COULD EVEN IMAGINE THAT HUMANS HAD :

BOTH GOD AND SATAN KILLING THEM

AND WHY JESUS CALLED SATAN A MURDERER AND IN THE SAME TIME HE HIMSELF KILLS.

THIS IS NONSENSE!!!!

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 27 2012,09:39)

No it doesn't, jammin.

i know greek mike. how about you?

Apparently better than you do.  Tell you what………  why not just post your lexicon that explains how the Greek word “monogenes” means “only son”.  Or ask Kathi like I've been telling you, for she understands the Greek language fairly well.

Most likely you are confused again, jammin.  If I pointed at my SON and said, “This is my only begotten (monogenes)”, then the word would be REFERRING TO my only son…. but it still wouldn't MEAN “only son”.  Is this what you're talking about when you say the word MEANS “only son”?

Oh, and when will you answer the bolded question?  (Will I have to ask it 12 times before you answer – like my last question?  :)  )

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 20 2012,21:05)
    Mike,
    The first 'God' is a word that is in contrast to 'servant.'

God would mean 'a type of nature that would be served as God.'

So then like this?

6 Who, being in very nature someone that should be served as God,
    did not consider equality with God (the Father) something to be used to his own advantage;

carmel
    Participant

SimplyForgiven,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

God can do whatever He wants to do.

simplyforgiven,

Wrong!!!

GOD DOES WHAT LOVE DEMANDS!!!

AND GOD IS LOVE!!!

JESUS GOD MAN, REFUSED THE CUP, BUT HIS FATHER,WHO IS LOVE SAID:

DIE SO DEATH WOULD BE HOLY AND THROUGH IT

I THE FATHER, YOU THE SON, THROUGH MY HOLY SPIRIT  GLORIFY

GOD COULD HAVE DESTROYED LUCIFER INSTANATLY!!!

BUT LOVE SAID NO!!!

LOVE SAID!!!

CONVERT LUCIFER!!!

GET LUCIFER BACK TO YOU IT IS MORE DIFFICULT!!!

KILLING LUCIFER AND CREATE ANOTHER ANGEL IS THE SIMPLEST WAY OUT AND YOU SOLVE NOTHING THE OTHER ANGEL WOULD DO THE SAME

CONVERTING LUCIFER IT TAKES TRILLIONS OF YEARS!!!

IT TAKES PATIENCE, MEEKNESS, HUMILITY, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT MERCY!!!

Matthew 9:12 But Jesus hearing it, said: They that are in health need not a physician, but they that are ill.

13 Go then and learn what this meaneth, I will have

MERCY

and not sacrifice. For I am not come to call the just, but sinners.

Matthew

12:7And if you knew what this meaneth: I will have

MERCY

, and not sacrifice: you would never have condemned the innocent.

OTHERWISE LUCIFER NEVER GETS BACK!!!

I ASKED YOU IF GOD HAS A FREE WILL, AND I WANTED FROM YOU ONLY

YES!!!

NOW I ASK YOU:

DOES LUCIFER/SATAN HAS A FREE WILL????

I KNOW IT IS GETTING MORE DIFFICULT,BUT I WANT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT WE ALL HAVE A FREE WILL???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

SimplyForgiven,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

The scriptures say that God is a “consuming fire” in hebrews

Simplyforgiven,

That scriptures confirm my statement:

Read again:

SATAN WAS ONLY AWARE THAT JESUS WAS GOD IN FLESH ,

WHEN JESUS WAS TAKEN BY SATAN DOWN TO HELL UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT HE WAS A CRIMINAL AND WAS STUNNED TO SE JESUS IN

FLESH TESTED BY THE HOTTEST FIRE.

Now that is a proof that

GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE BOTH IN SPIRIT AND IN FLESH!!!

COMMON SENSE SINCE GOD IS GLORIFIED IN THE FLESH AS WELL.

ALL GOD’S ATTRIBUTES WERE GIVEN TO JESUS CHRIST NO???

SO AS SOON AS JESUS HUMBLY,AND MEEKLY, WAS TAKEN BY THE POWER OF DEATH ,SATAN, INTO HIS ABODE, HELL, LIKE HE DID TO ALL JESUS’ BRETHREN SINCE ADAM, TO JUSTIFY JESUS AS THE MESSIAH,

HE WAS STUNNED TO SEE JESUS CHRIST HIS OWN CREATOR IN FULL POWER OF GOD THROUH THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO THE HOTTEST FIRE OF HELL,

That was the ambition of Satan that he would achieve manhood not withstanding the fact that his kingdom is hell in fire, and be like the MOST HIGH!!!

HE WOULD EVENTUALLY ACHIEVE IT BUT FOR NO USE!!!

Now let's read scriptures

REGARDING JESUS AS A CONSUMING FIRE ALTHOUGH HE IS ALSO IN FLESH:

Isaiah 30: 25
    And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every elevated hill rivers of running waters in

THE DAY OF SLAUGHTER OF MANY,

when the tower shall fall.

26 And the light of the moon shall be se the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days: in the day when the Lord shall bind up the wound of his people, and shall heal the stroke of their wound.

27 Behold the name of the Lord cometh from afar, his wrath burneth, and is heavy to bear: his lips are filled with indignation, and

HIS TONGUE IS A BURNING FIRE.

ISN’T THIS JESUS ON THE LAST DAY OF JUSTICE???

28 His breath as a torrent overflowing even to the midst of the neck, to

DESTROY THE NATIONS UNTO NOTHING,

and the bridle of error that was in the jaws of the people.

29 You shall have a song as in the night of the sanctified solemnity, and joy of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe, to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the Mighty One of Israel.

JESUS AS JUDGE

30 And the Lord shall make the glory of his voice to be heard, and shall shew the terror of his arm, in the threatening of wrath, and the dame of DEVOURING FIRE : he shall crush to pieces with whirlwind, and hailstones.

Rev: 2:18 And to the angel of the church of Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God,

WHO HATH HIS EYES LIKE TO A FLAME OF FIRE, and his feet like to fine brass.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 28 2012,10:58)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 27 2012,09:39)

No it doesn't, jammin.

i know greek mike. how about you?

Apparently better than you do.  Tell you what………  why not just post your lexicon that explains how the Greek word “monogenes” means “only son”.  Or ask Kathi like I've been telling you, for she understands the Greek language fairly well.

Most likely you are confused again, jammin.  If I pointed at my SON and said, “This is my only begotten (monogenes)”, then the word would be REFERRING TO my only son…. but it still wouldn't MEAN “only son”.  Is this what you're talking about when you say the word MEANS “only son”?

Oh, and when will you answer the bolded question?  (Will I have to ask it 12 times before you answer – like my last question?  :)  )

then ill post a lexicon mike.

Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for “monogenes”:

3439. monogenes mon-og-en-ace' from 3441 and 1096; only-born, i.e. sole:–only (begotten, child).

did you see that mike??? did you see ONLY CHILD????

i told you to study greek mike before talking to me.
    you do not know what you are saying and you are a big shame to your fellow false teachers. LOL

that is why scholars translated monogenes theos as GOD THE ONLY SON in john 1.18 bec monogenes also means only child.

poor mike.
    you talk too much.

btw
    where is your version of FORM OF HIS GOD in phil 2.6 and uniquely generated in john 1.18??

you are still not giving me any single version boy LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 11,061 through 11,080 (of 25,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account