JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,761 through 10,780 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 09 2012,10:32)
    I am not lying against you in saying that you worship “GODS”, since I have seen you clearly give reference to both YOUR “Jehovah” and YOUR “Jesus” as “GOD”.

Frank,

If you cannot produce the post from me where I said I worship Jesus (or anyone else but Jehovah) as my God, then you have in fact lied against me by stating that I worship gods (plural).

You have done the same to Kerwin, who I know worships only Jehovah as well.

It seems to me that you are a little slower than most here, but surely you can understand the difference between worshipping one God, and worshipping “gods”, right?   ???

I worship one God.  His name is YHWH, and I call Him “Jehovah”.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2012,04:23)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 09 2012,10:32)
    I am not lying against you in saying that you worship “GODS”, since I have seen you clearly give reference to both YOUR “Jehovah” and YOUR “Jesus” as “GOD”.

Frank,

If you cannot produce the post from me where I said I worship Jesus (or anyone else but Jehovah) as my God, then you have in fact lied against me by stating that I worship gods (plural).

You have done the same to Kerwin, who I know worships only Jehovah as well.

It seems to me that you are a little slower than most here, but surely you can understand the difference between worshipping one God, and worshipping “gods”, right?   ???

I worship one God.  His name is YHWH, and I call Him “Jehovah”.

YOUKNOWWHATYOUDO,

And still you insist on entering into a debate with me by responding!  :laugh:

So, you do not believe that we are to “worship” the Messiah as your translation of Scripture clearly teaches and do you not in fact refer to YOUR “Jesus” as “GOD”? It is quite obvious to me that you are the liar and not I! Following is just one of several occassions where it shows clearly in Scripture Yahshua being “worshiped”:

Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him [Yahshua] saying, Of a truth you are the son of Yahweh (Mattithyah 14:23).

It is quite obvious to me that they did not “worship” Yahshua as our Heavenly Father and Creator and most certainly not as “GOD” as you erroneously do!

I do not believe that I have to waste my time producing a post from you where you worship YOUR “Jesus” as YOUR “GOD”, since it is quite obvious to me in many of your posts that you clearly and erroneously give reference to him as “GOD”. My count is clearly quite accurate in that you worship TWO “GODS” with ONE being named “Jehovah” and THE OTHER being named “Jesus”. ONE “GOD” and THE OTHER “GOD” is clearly a count of TWO “GODS” to me! YOUR “Jesus” most certainly is not MY “GOD”, but is in fact YOURS! :laugh:

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank,

There is no scripture that says Jesus was worshipped as if he was God Almighty.  

So YES, Jesus IS called a god in many scriptures, but NO, he is not the Most High God – who alone is to be worshipped as our God.

Angels are also called gods in scripture, but they are not to be worshipped as God Almighty.

Men are also called gods in scripture, but they are not to be worshipped as God Almighty.

Frank, I base my understanding of scriptures on what the scriptures actually teach – not on what is “politically correct” in today's society.  So YES, I acknowledge the existence of gods who are not Jehovah, but NO, I don't worship any of those as if they were God Almighty.

I worship only ONE God.  His name is YHWH, and I call Him “Jehovah”.

To post other than that about me is to post a lie, Frank. People who continue to post lies, after being corrected about their “mistake”, receive tiles.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2012,03:14)

So, if you continue to make such long posts, with so many points to address, I will continue to pick the point I WANT to address.

Mike,

These questions hereunder were posted in a very short and simple post,as you suggested!!

Now answer these two then!!

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPECTED OUR LOGICAL REASONING IN ORDER TO REDEEM US???

YES or NO ???

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPECTED THE LOGICAL REASONING REGARDING THE OT.SCRIPTURE I POSTED???

YES or NOW???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

So if Jesus forgiving sins on earth means that Jesus is God in the flesh, then you better add some more Gods to your Godhead, namely, all the disciples who also were given authority to forgive sins on earth.

Mike,

Up to Jesus time, as you know, no one had the authority to forgive sins, NOT EVEN GOD OF THE OT.although HE HAD, SINCE HE WAS REJECTED BY HUMANS.

HE WOULD KILL WHOEVER SINS INSTANTLY, even without the intention.

SO WHEN JESUS CAME HE FORGAVE SINS TO PROVE THAT HE WAS GOD.

JESUS ALSO STATED:

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me,

THE WORK THAT I DO SHALL HE DO ALSO; AND GREATER WORKS THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;

because I go unto my Father.

OK Mike,

Jesus confirmed that who believe  in Him, would be able to do not just His work, but even greater.

I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THE  MIRACLES WHICH PAUL AND  PETER PERFORMED IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE TRUE GOD TO PROVE THAT HUMAN BEING BECAME AN AUTHORITY OVER SATAN'S KNIGDOM.

GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH BUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS (JEHOSHUA) MIKE, NOT IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH. THAT NAME HAS NO POWER, IT IS USELESS, IT IS A CORRUPTED NAME!!

Also remember that when Jesus stated what you posted, regarding forgiving of sins, HE WAS IN COMMAND OF BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND HE ESTABLISHED HIS OWN COMMANDMENTS.

ONE OF HIS COMMANDMENTS WAS THAT HIS APPOSTLES, FORGIVE SINS, AND WHATEVER THEY ESTABLISH ON EARTH WOULD BE ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,14:49)
    I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THE  MIRACLES WHICH PAUL AND  PETER PERFORMED IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE TRUE GOD……………..

Charles,

How is it that you are so willing to accept the disciples performing miracles in the name of their “God, Jesus Christ”, but you can't grasp Jesus performing miracles in the name of his God, Jehovah?

Your interpretation of scriptures baffles not only me, but every other person on this site.  I have often seen posts where others ask you where you get your ideas from, because they certainly didn't come from any scripture.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,14:49)
    GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH BUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS (JEHOSHUA) MIKE, NOT IN THE NAME OF JEHOVAH. THAT NAME HAS NO POWER, IT IS USELESS, IT IS A CORRUPTED NAME!!

This is a perfect example for my last statement, Charles.  I can only shake my head in confusion while wondering where this idea came from.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,13:53)
    DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD  RESPECTED OUR LOGICAL REASONING IN ORDER TO REDEEM US???

YES or NO

Absolutely.  The “logical reasoning” of the Israelites is that a lamb woud be sacrificed to atone for the sins of human beings.

Jesus was sent as God's own sacrificial Lamb.

Charles, consider that no Israelite ever sacrificed HIMSELF for the sins of his people.  Why then would God sacrifice HIMSELF?

See?  The people always sacrificed one of their POSSESSIONS, just as God did when He sacrificed His Servant Jesus Christ.

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 09 2012,13:53)
    DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPECTED THE LOGICAL REASONING REGARDING THE OT.SCRIPTURE I POSTED???

YES or NOW???

Which scripture?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2012,03:37)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:51)
    God here in Phil 2:6 seems to be a particular type of form and not a particular person.

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 07 2012,19:06)
    paul is talking about nature in phil 2.6 and not a particular person

You mean like this?

5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, existing with the nature of the species known as “God”,
       did not consider equality with the species known as “God” something to be grasped……..

Is that truly how you guys understand Paul's words?  Hmmmm………….

Perhaps you could list a supporting scripture, where Paul used the word “God” to convey a species of being, instead of a particular being or beings.

i did not say species mike. that is just your own words LOL
    i said NATURE! that is written in phil 2.6 and you cant deny that truth.
    have you forgotten your homework???

you said FORM OF HIS GOD

what version is that mike???
    can you read that?? or just an imagination?

LOL

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2012,04:14)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,20:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 09 2012,02:41)

Hi Jammin,

Rather than God being an individual, are you suggesting
    that “God” is (according to you) a species instead?

i cant read species in the bible.

Yet it is you and Kathi who are understanding the word “god” in Phil 2:6 to MEAN “species”, right jammin?

You can keep saying “nature”, but what you two are describing is a “SPECIES”, of which Jesus was a member.

Mike,

Those people are given their own understanding to justify their erroneous beliefs regarding and about the Singularity of God.

They could not understand really what they are trying to talk about God?

If we agreed with their teaching, we need to accept that the only true God, is sending Himself to the earth, praying to Himself and offering Himself to himself and more worse is, the only true God, died.

According to them, Jesus Christ is a truly God? and they have based their beliefs by using the Bible verses, only in common with their stand without further comprehension and without deeper investigation.

In depending their belief, Jesus Christ did not died, the body died and not Jesus Christ, even though the Bible was saying very clearly that Jesus Christ died and the only true God raised him from the dead.

The very important question is, “If Jesus Christ did not died because he is truly God, but only his body.”

Who is the body raised from the dead by God, and ascended to heaven and sit-down in the right hand of the only true God?

???

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 10 2012,03:32)
    I worship and serve as God ONLY Jehovah – the God of gods who created the heavens, the earth, and everything in them, including His Son Jesus Christ.

You should now be very clear on this matter, and I should therefore never have to read another post from you where you talk about me worshipping “gods”.[/quote]

I am not lying against you in saying that you worship “GODS”, since I have seen you clearly give reference to both YOUR “Jehovah” and YOUR “Jesus” as “GOD”. I myself do not give reference to our Heavenly Father and Creator Yahweh and His son Yahshua as mere “GODS”, since I believe as Scripture clearly teaches that “ALL the 'GODS' of the nations are idols.” You are in fact making Father Yahweh and His son Yahshua out to be mere “IDOLS/GODS” when in fact they are not. “GODS” are nothing but Satan himself posing as if he in fact has power. You can continue lying agaist me till you are blue in the face for all I care, but I will never give reverence to YOUR mere “GODS” that you so foolishly worship!  :laugh:

Here is my comprehension:

Mike, believe that there are many gods and among so many gods, there is only true God. Jehovah, is the only true God to be worship alone …

…. and Jesus Christ, even though he is a god, he should not be worship together with so called gods in this world.

Frank Believe that there is only one true God, the Father of Jesus Christ and his apostles/disciples and the other so called gods and lords are not true gods but instead representing the gods of the world.

The confusing factors is, the word “gods”, meant to Mike, “that we should recognize that there are existing called gods, even though there are not true God.

So the problem between Mike and Frank is,

a.) Mike: recognize that the so called gods are existing gods and should not be taken not true gods.

b.) Frank: the so called gods should not be recognize as the only true God, instead shall be known the gods as false god.

Correct me if I am wrong with my comprehension?

jammin
    Participant

limjunus,

cant you read gal 4.4??/ LOL

the father sent his son!
    the son did not send himself but the father. your question is non sense LOL

you cant ignore the truth boy. the SON is also God by nature. paul said that. the bible says that.
    how can people believe the teachings of felix manalo if there is no basis in the bible. felix manalo is not telling the WHOLE TRUTH.
    the true disciple of Christ listen to his word.

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Why did the congregation “worship” David?
    1 Chronicles 29:20

King James Version (KJV)

20 And David said to all the congregation, Now bless the Lord your God. And all the congregation blessed the Lord God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the Lord, and the king.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 09 2012,23:00)

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2012,00:27)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 08 2012,12:11)
    Godhead means what is in God's head

Kerwin,

Look up in the dictionary so you have some mature knowledge REGARDING THE WORD:

GODHEAD

There is no such word as “godhead” in the scriptures.  That English word was an early mistranslation of the Greek language.

You won't find that word in the more recent Trinitarian translations.  The KJV has the word “Godhead” in three scriptures:  Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20, and Colossians 2:9.  Look those verses up in any more recent translation, and you'll see “diety” or “divine nature” in place of the KJV's “Godhead”.

Mike,

It is an accurate translation at the time the KJV was written but those that lacked knowledge or were corrupt have managed to give it a Trinitarian meaning it did not have then. The original meaning of deity, divine, divine nature is still around.

The Trinitarian meaning is not in Scripture but it is evidence of deception.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 09 2012,22:40)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 07 2012,15:55)
    Hi Charles,
    I asked Mike how many 'theos' are to be known, believed in, served, honored, and praised in order to have eternal salvation.

I'd be interested to hear Charles' and jammin's answer to that question.

Well guys?  What's the NUMERICAL answer to Kathi's question?

Mike,

There are many gods whether in heaven or on earth; but to us there is but one God; Jehovah, the Lord of Multitudes, the Source of all good things.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 11 2012,03:15)
    To all,

King James Version (KJV)

20 And David said to all the congregation, Now bless the Lord your God. And all the congregation blessed the Lord God of their fathers, and bowed down their heads, and worshipped the Lord, and the king.

k

how did they worshiped THE LORD ??? AND HOW COULD THEY WORSHIP THE KING ????

please detail it

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 10 2012,06:35)
    Frank,

There is no scripture that says Jesus was worshipped as if he was God Almighty.  

So YES, Jesus IS called a god in many scriptures, but NO, he is not the Most High God – who alone is to be worshipped as our God.

Angels are also called gods in scripture, but they are not to be worshipped as God Almighty.

Men are also called gods in scripture, but they are not to be worshipped as God Almighty.

Frank, I base my understanding of scriptures on what the scriptures actually teach – not on what is “politically correct” in today's society.  So YES, I acknowledge the existence of gods who are not Jehovah, but NO, I don't worship any of those as if they were God Almighty.

I worship only ONE God.  His name is YHWH, and I call Him “Jehovah”.

To post other than that about me is to post a lie, Frank.  People who continue to post lies, after being corrected about their “mistake”, receive tiles.

YOUKNOWWHATYOUDO,

It seems that you are hell-bent on getting me off of this forum. Well, go for it! As if I really care what foolish god worshipers do! :laugh:

I never said “There is scripture that says Jesus was worshipped as if he was God Almighty.”

Nowhere in Scripture is Yahshua ever called “God”.

Makakim [“Angels”] are called “god” in Scripture TRANSLATIONS. I have never said that they were to be worshiped as Yahweh Almighty.

No, you do not base your understanding on what Scripture actually teaches. WHATYOUDO is in fact pervert Scripture (Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word).

Again, “IDOLS/GODS” are “NOTHING” and have no power whatsoever. They can not speak, move, walk, do righteousness, and in fact can do no harm. It is quite obvious to me that they have no power whatsoever since, they must be carried.

For ALL the GODS of the nations ARE IDOLS, but Yahweh made the heavens (Psalm 96:5; 1 Chronicles 16:27).

Like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do anything righteous (Yeremyah 10:5).

You fail to realize that my disagreement with you is that you believe that IDOLS/GODS have power when in fact Scripture clearly teaches that they do not. Since you have openly stated that you recognize that these IDOLS/GODS have power, you in turn teach a lie. Since you have stated “People who continue to post lies, after being corrected about their “mistake”, receive tiles.”, you need to give yourself MANY tiles! Since Scripture clearly teaches that many are deceived into believing these IDOLS/GODS have power and that it is in fact Satan himself and his legion of demons behind these idols, you are in fact following Satan who has been a liar from the very beginning. Since you are following in the lie of Satan, you are in fact also being deceived worshiping these many IDOLS/GODS.

*Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans [the nations] are offered to demons, not to Yahweh, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of Yahweh and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both Yahweh's table and the table of demons (1 Corinthians 10:19-21).

*NOTE:
    So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols [“gods”]: We know that an idol [“god”] is NOTHING AT ALL IN THE WORLD and that THERE IS NO MIGHTY ONE [source of power {authority}, strength or might] BUT ONE.

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 11 2012,02:00)

Quote (kerwin @ Oct. 11 2012,03:15)
    To all,

King James Version (KJV)

k

how did they worshiped THE LORD ???  AND HOW COULD THEY WORSHIP THE KING ????

please detail it

Note who is being “worshiped” in the following verses:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Yahdahim [Praisers of Yahweh], and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you (Revelation 3:9).

And let peoples serve thee, and tribes worship thee: be thou lord of thy brethren, and let they mother's children bow down before thee. Cursed be he that curseth thee: and let him that blesseth thee be filled with blessings. (Genesis 27-29 – Douay-Rheims Bible).

Word Studies On Worship
    (shachah, latreuo, and proskuneo)

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

terraricca
    Participant

f

Again, “IDOLS/GODS” are “NOTHING” and have no power whatsoever. They can not speak, move, walk, do righteousness, and in fact can do no harm. It is quite obvious to me that they have no power whatsoever since, they must be carried.

this is only true if you know him( the true God),if not those false gods are the best that people have ,and that means they are everything to them,

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 11 2012,05:31)
    f

this is only true if you know him( the true God),if not those false gods are the best that people have ,and that means they are everything to them,

I am no mere “God” worshiper! This most certainly includes the very “God” that you foolishly worship!

Word Studies On Worship
    (shachah, latreuo, and proskuneo)

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

“Jesus IS God!”?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,761 through 10,780 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account