JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,701 through 10,720 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

carmel

Terraricca,

the president and vice president are two, completely separated sinful mortal creatures, not devines.

The logical reasoning does not work with GOD.

GOD IS NOT LOGIC.

LOGIC IS FOR US TO GET US AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO GOD.

read your quote ,their is enough false beleive in it to never come to God and be saved .

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,05:40)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,16:05)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 07 2012,22:02)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,03:24)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 07 2012,08:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 06 2012,15:50)

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 06 2012,21:30)
    Pierre,

Many gods and many men are almighty in their own range,

Maybe in someone's eyes but Jesus and the Father have authority over them. So much for being almighty in someone's eyes if you aren't almighty in the eyes of the Father and Son.

K

All powers are given by God almighty not his son,even the son power has been given to him by the father,

this is the reason T

Philippians 2:6-7

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature God,
       did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
       by taking the very nature
    of a servant,
       being made in human likeness.

jamin

Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
    Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,
    taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    Phil 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    and became obedient to death—
    even death on a cross!
    Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

NOW WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND ????

read verse 6-7 over and over again.

Jamin

:D  :D  :D You can not even point out your believe in scriptures,

You too have a vocabulary problem me because English is not my first language ,but you it is more like you do not know many words in your own language ,that you repeat yourself so often with the same words,

Read your quotes always the same answers to all ,well a men can only give and share what he received from above ,right ??? Yes ,even if it is not much.

i think you should go back to school.

the reason why i am always repeating my words is bec you do not know how to understand my words. you are like a grade 1 student who needs repetitive explanations..

paul said that Christ did not consider equality with God something to be grasped and made himself nothing..

dont you understand that??

read your bible well

jamin

yes you should use your own advice for a change ,and go back to school,

Paul is not a liar ,but you are not understanding what he really says

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 08 2012,00:10)

terraricca,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

All powers are given by God almighty not his son,even the son power has been given to him by the father,

Terraricca,

READ:

John 16:15

ALL THINGS

that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall

TAKE OF MINE

and shall shew it unto you.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father:

and no man knoweth

WHO THE SON IS

, but the Father; and

WHO THE FATHER IS,

but the Son, and he to whom

THE SON  (NOT THE FATHER)

will reveal him.

CONCLUSION:

I KNOW:

THE SAME ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

THE  FATHER

THE SON

THE HOLY SPIRIT

IN FULL GOD'S ATTRIBUTES!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel

you can also add this scriptures;

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Eph 1:20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
    Eph 1:21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.
    Eph 1:22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,
    Eph 1:23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

please get out of your false beleives :)

carmel
    Participant

please stop I am rolling on the ground,

Terraricca,

KEEP ON ROLLING:

Colossians 2:2That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of

THE MYSTERY OF GOD

AND OF THE FATHER

AND OF CHRIST

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 FOR IN HIM DWELLETH :

ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY

SO I REPEAT AND ROLL:

THE SON'S SPIRIT IS JESUS' FLESH BODY:.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS JESUS' SOUL.

THE FATHER IS JESUS' SPIRIT WHICH DWELLS IN HIS SOUL!!!

A TRIUNE GOD ALL IN ONE FLESH BODY OF JESUS.

THE MYSTERY OF GOD, OF THE FATHER, AND OF CHRIST.

READ ABOVE AGAIN AND

ROLL, ROLL. ROLL,

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 06 2012,16:03)
    But as a spirit HE IS GOD.

No Charles,

Jesus as a spirit being is still the Son of God Almighty – not God Almighty Himself.

(We really appreciate the way you now post just the part you are responding to, Charles. Thanks for continuing to do it that way! :) )

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Oct. 06 2012,19:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2012,07:55)
    Frank,

I worship and serve as God ONLY Jehovah – the God of gods who created the heavens, the earth, and everything in them, including His Son Jesus Christ.

You should now be very clear on this matter, and I should therefore never have to read another post from you where you talk about me worshipping “gods”.

YOUKNOWWHATYOUDO,

If one says “I worship and serve as GOD ONLY Jehovah …” that would be ONE “god” and then “… including His Son Jesus Christ.” whom I have also heard you MANY times also refer to as “GOD”, that then would clearly be two “GODS” by my calculation and not not that you “… worship and serve as God ONLY Jehovah” as you have so erroneously calculated. I can only conclude that now it is very clear on this matter that I was in fact correct and can say from here on out that you are worshipping “GODSPLURAL and not “GODSINGULAR.

Frank,

I often wonder about the state of your brain.  Satan is called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve him as my God.

Jesus is called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve him as my God.

Deborah was called a god in scripture, but I don't worship and serve her as my God.  

Most sensible people can understand that “indeed there are many gods and lords, both in heaven and on earth”, but I only worship and serve as my God Jehovah the Father.

Apparently you are not “most sensible people”, Frank.  So let's just suffice to say:  I don't worship anyone as God except for Jehovah the Father.  Don't ever again post that I do, because lying against other members here breaks the rules of the site, and warrants tiles.

Are we clear now?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 06 2012,23:45)
    The logical reasoning does not work with GOD.

Charles,

Isn't that statement really just something you guys say when you're trying to justify the fact that your doctrine is completely illogical?

Is Jehovah the God of confusion, Charles?  Why in the world won't you just accept the fact that we have but one God, the Father, and that one God has a SON named Jesus – (who is NOT the God he is the Son of)?

At least you are in good company while trying to teach others the art of confusion:

The Encyclopedia Americana notes that the doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be “beyond the grasp of human reason.”

Monsignor Eugene Clark says: “God is one, and God is three. Since there is nothing like this in creation, we cannot understand it, but only accept it.”

Cardinal John O’Connor states: “We know that it is a very profound mystery, which we don’t begin to understand.”

And Pope John Paul II speaks of “the inscrutable mystery of God the Trinity.”

Thus, A Dictionary of Religious Knowledge says: “Precisely what that doctrine is, or rather precisely how it is to be explained, Trinitarians are not agreed among themselves.”

terraricca
    Participant

carmel

THE SON'S SPIRIT IS JESUS' FLESH BODY:.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS JESUS' SOUL.

this is folly to the true believers ,

this is part of the spirit of the antichrist ,rejecting the son of God

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Oct. 06 2012,23:56)

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    jammin, HOW MANY Almighty Gods exist?

Mike,

ONE almighty God……………

Yes Charles,

“ONE” is the correct answer. Now that we agree there is but ONE Almighty God, can we likewise agree that this ONE Almighty God has a Son named Jesus?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,07:40)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 07 2012,05:16)

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 05 2012,20:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 06 2012,10:06)

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

since he WAS existing in the form of his God,

where can you read that paul said he was existing in the form of HIS God??

what did paul said in phil 2.6
    1. form of HIS God
    or
    2. form of God?

those two sentences are not the same mike.

do not put your own words in the bible

i will give you a chance mike. although it is very obvious that you are adding words in phil 2.6

where can you read that paul said in phil 2.6 that Christ was existing in the form of HIS God

Surely you must be kidding, right?   ???

jammin, are you unaware that our God is also the God of Jesus?  Do you need me to point you to those scriptures?

Also, why not address the actual point I made about Jesus not being “the unchanged one”?

Hi Jammin,

How does (Mike) adding “his” into the text change the meaning?         <– please explain
    Yes, I know Mike, he will likely offer only a derogatory 'snap comment' instead of an explanation.  :D

“Snap comment” ~ Ed J    (I may be the originator of this, Ha Ha, not likely though)

Hi Ed,

He is now trying to DIVERT away from the actual point I'm making by saying, The Bible doesn't say those exact words in that exact order, Mike. :laugh:

But we know that Jesus spoke of returning to “my God and your God”.

And we know Jesus called Jehovah “my God” four times in one verse. (Rev 3:12)

And we know that Paul many times gave thanks and praise to “the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”.

So the only question that remains is: Was Jesus existing in the form of HIS God? Or in the form of some OTHER God?

Which one, jammin?

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Why in the world won't you just accept the fact that we have but one God, the Father, and that one God has a SON named Jesus – (who is NOT the God he is the Son of)?

Mike,

I am afraid I have to post again this:

Colossians: 2: 2 That their hearts may be comforted, being instructed in charity, and unto all riches of fulness of understanding, unto the knowledge of the mystery of God the Father and of Christ Jesus: 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

2:9:For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally;

SINCE YOU CONSIDER YOUR WORLDLY WISDOM IS SUPERIOR TO GOD'S, EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS:

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MYSTERY :

OF GOD THE FATHER

AND OF CHRIST

SINCE  IT IS A MYSTERY, AND NOT AS SIMPLE AS IT IS IN OUR CARNAL TERMS, AND IN YOUR WORLDLY WISDOM.

EXPLAIN IN GOD'S TERMS :

WHAT IT MEANS:  

FATHER !!!

AND

SON !!!

ALSO:

IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY!!!

EXPLAIN WHAT THE GODHEAD CONSISTS OF!!!

NOW READ ALSO:

Luke 5:21 And the scribes and Pharisees began to think, saying: Who is this who speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?

WHO CAN FORGIVE SINS, BUT

GOD ALONE

SO JESUS IS GOD IN FLESH!!!

THE TRIUNE GOD IN ONE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST.

TO CONCLUDE MIKE,

CONTRADICT ME ON EVER ASPECT WITHIN MY POST, NOT JUST ON A PARTICULAR ONE WHICH

have been debated for centuries by theologians and scholars.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Lightenup
    Participant

Jammin,
    I totally agree with you here! The word 'His' is not in the Greek and should not be added. Just like if it said that Jesus existed in the form of man compared to Jesus existed in the form of 'his' man. God here in Phil 2:6 seems to be a particular type of form and not a particular person.

Take care, jammin!

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    I asked Mike how many 'theos' are to be known, believed in, served, honored, and praised in order to have eternal salvation. He could not seem to answer that.

Take care!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Oct. 08 2012,08:51)
    Jammin,
    I totally agree with you here! The word 'His' is not in the Greek and should not be added. Just like if it said that Jesus existed in the form of man compared to Jesus existed in the form of 'his' man. God here in Phil 2:6 seems to be a particular type of form and not a particular person.

Take care, jammin!

yes sis kathi :)
    and i am very sure that mike can not give us any translation that paul said form of HIS God.
    that is just an added word from MIKE LOL

we know that mike is really a false teacher
    LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 08 2012,00:40)

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

1. form of HIS God
    or
    2. form of God?

i will give you a chance mike. although it is very obvious that you are adding words in phil 2.6

where can you read that paul said in phil 2.6 that Christ was existing in the form of HIS God

jammin, are you unaware that our God is also the God of Jesus?  Do you need me to point you to those scriptures?

Also, why not address the actual point I made about Jesus not being “the unchanged one”?

Hi Jammin,

How does (Mike) adding “his” into the text change the meaning?         <– please explain
    Yes, I know Mike, he will likely offer only a derogatory 'snap comment' instead of an explanation.  :D

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    “Snap comment” ~ Ed J    (I may be the originator of this, Ha Ha, not likely though)

dont you understand english??

form of HIS GOD is not the same as FORM OF GOD

can you say FORM OF HIS HUMAN? LOL

paul is talking about nature in phil 2.6 and not a particular person

jammin
    Participant

t

may GOD open your heart and eyes

kerwin
    Participant

carmel,

Godhead means what is in God's head.

You can certainly use that to evade explaining why the idea of the Trinity is so irrational.  

Of course where does that leave Paul and his reason?

Since your teaching is irrational because parts of it are in the head of God why bother reasoning?

In fact why come up with a teaching that is not explicitly written in Scripture as doing so involves reason.

Your teaching is not explicitly written in Scripture but has evolved via a semblance of reason over time.

For example of a similar statement and explanation, I declare that the teaching you believe in is a lie.  I do not need to explain why that is as that explanation is in the head of Jehovah.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,12:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 08 2012,00:40)

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

1. form of HIS God
    or
    2. form of God?

Hi Jammin,

God bless

dont you understand english??

form of HIS GOD is not the same as FORM OF GOD

can you say FORM OF HIS HUMAN? LOL

paul is talking about nature in phil 2.6 and not a particular person

Hi Jammin,

So your not going to tell us what the difference is?
    Did think so, because there isn't any difference.  :D

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Oct. 08 2012,19:09)
    t

may GOD open your heart and eyes

Jamin

If I am blind in my heart to God scriptures and can not see and understand Gods word ;

then let God be my witness and yours, let him show who his really blind in his heart and mind.

carmel
    Participant

mikeboll64,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]

Isn't that statement really just something you guys say when you're trying to justify the fact that your doctrine is completely illogical?

Mike, you just have twisted my statement to suit your mentality.

I SAID LOGICAL REASONING DOESN'T WORK WITH GOD!!!

Also I posted a huge piece of scripture, and also stated what is clear illogical, regarding Jesus, THE ONLY TRUE VISIBLE GOD, purposely in order to be clear what I meant.

You from the other hand FALSELY stated that I said:

OUR DOCTRINE IS ILLOGICAL.

NOW TO MY QUESTIONS:

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD  RESPECTED OUR LOGICAL REASONING IN ORDER TO REDEEM US???

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD RESPECTED THE LOGICAL REASONING REGARDING THE OT.SCRIPTURE I POSTED???

DID GOD ADDED MORE SOLDIERS TO HIS ARMY IN ORDER TO BEAT HIS ENEMIES, OR DEDUCTED ALMOST TO NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO HIS ENEMY AND STILL WON THE BATTLE???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 10,701 through 10,720 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account