JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,441 through 10,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 21 2012,11:54)
    limjunus said:
    Yes, God, is Lord for being the only true God.

Jesus Christ, is only Lord, for being the only head of the Church, not for being the one and only true God.

where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL

therefore if i am going to follow your argument again, the father is Lord to you and Christ is Lord to you, you have 2 Lords! LOL
    but paul said ONE LORD, Christ!

if i will follow your argument boy, that will be the result. LOL

you believe paul said the father is the only God and therefore Christ is not God!
    LOL

what an illogical reason you have boy LOL

Jammin,

Therefore, you are showing your ignoramus here in Heaven Net, concerning the classification of the statements.

You really do not know what is the meaning of Categorically, emphatically, metaphorically, symbolically, literally and so on.

Excuses me. You should not be ready here in heaven Net discussion.

You must be finished first your schooling regarding how to classify the statements.

Before you can launch another question for me, will you please answer our's.

Did the Bible said that the one and only true God, is the Father of Jesus Christ? Ref: John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:4,6 NKJV.

Choose: Yes or No?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,17:05)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 21 2012,11:54)
    limjunus said:
    Yes, God, is Lord for being the only true God.

Jesus Christ, is only Lord, for being the only head of the Church, not for being the one and only true God.

where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL

therefore if i am going to follow your argument again, the father is Lord to you and Christ is Lord to you, you have 2 Lords! LOL
    but paul said ONE LORD, Christ!

if i will follow your argument boy, that will be the result. LOL

you believe paul said the father is the only God and therefore Christ is not God!
    LOL

what an illogical reason you have boy LOL

Jammin,

Therefore, you are showing your ignoramus here in Heaven Net, concerning the classification of the statements.

You really do not know what is the meaning of Categorically, emphatically, metaphorically, symbolically, literally statement and so on.

Excuses me. You should not be ready here in heaven Net discussion.

You must be finished first your schooling regarding how to classify the statements.

Before you can launch another question, will you please answer our's.

Did the Bible said that the one and only true God, is the Father of Jesus Christ?  Ref: John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:4,6 NKJV.

Choose:   Yes or No?

It is my turn now.

Jammin,

Do you know how to classify the statement?

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin, post. “where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL”

You mean, you are not accepting and you are not believing that Jesus Christ for being the one and only head of his church, is not the Lord, of the chosen people of God? Ref: Col. 1:18 / Eph. 5:23-28

You mean, you are not accepting and you are not believing that Jesus, has been made Lord and Savior by his Father? (the true only God). Ref: Acts 2:36 NKJV.

You have your choice. Yes or No?

:D

carmel
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Excuses me. My wisdom is not a worldly wisdom.  I am spoken the wisdom of God, from the Bible and not from me.

Limjunus,

With every respect:

If you spoke the wisdom of God, why throughout your post you never mentioned anything regarding the truth of God which is in the entire of my post, and also never answered any of my questions, both in this post and in the previous one???

What is there in my post which it seems to me not that comfortable to answer???

I do not want to sound rather antagonistic, but when a person sends a post which it would have taken a great deal of reflections, reading, apart from other spiritual deeds in order to incessantly keep on discover GOD, and it is ignored completely by most of you, what is the real motive  of participating on heaven net?

Just to chat, chat, and chat????

2 Timothy 2:15 Carefully study to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they grow much towards ungodliness.

My aim is to discover the possible truth, which honestly admit heaven net had a substantial part in leading me to further light.

So unless it is discussed with total honesty and love for Jesus, the only true both carnal/and spiritual, and also both visible and invisible God, the only way for us humans, in order to unite ourselves both NOW and on the last day for eternity, with the Father the only spiritual GOD, who is presently on his respective throne together and next to His achieved God through His  Son, all of us would remain in total darkness.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 21 2012,17:32)
    So unless it is discussed with total honesty and love for Jesus, the only true both carnal/and spiritual, and also both visible and invisible God, the only way for us humans, in order to unite ourselves both NOW and on the last day for eternity, with the Father the only spiritual GOD, who is presently on his respective throne together and next to His achieved God through His  Son, all of us would remain in total darkness.

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

That is a run-on sentence to the nth degree.

His achieved God through His  Son

I would like you to explain what you mean by this part, OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin, post. “where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL”

You can not read it with 1 Cor. 8:6, Metaphorically or figuratively statement meant you should figure it out from other information given by the Bible passages. 1 Cor. 8:6 is among so many, thousands of verses in the Bible.

As you have aware, Jesus has been made both Lord and Savior by his God, the Father. Acts. 2:36 NKJV.

Head, meant, Lord of the body or the church (church is the followers/believers of Christ and his God) Col. 1:18 NKJV. Eph. 1:22 5:23 / Hebrews 10:21 NKJV

It is my turn now.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the only head of the church? Yes or No?

Do you believe that the one and only true God, the Father, made Jesus, both Lord and Savior? Yes or No?

Do you accept and do you believe that there is true God made both Lord and Savior by another true God? Yes or No?

Jammin, it is my turn,… where is your answers?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,16:16)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,15:21)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:28)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,01:13)
    Except, the Father, there is no true God or true god.

Then to you, Jesus is a “false god”?  

This MUST be the case, if you take the words “only true god” LITERALLY.

Mike,

“god” begin not in capital letter mean to me, “false God”.

The Bible clearly stating that there is only one true God, the Father. ref. John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

If you believe that Jesus Christ is “god”, it is your problem and not me.

For me, Jesus Christ is not the true God, and he is also not god. He is “A MAN” anointed by the true and only true God, the Father.  

He is a “holy man” become Lord and Savior, because God, made him so.

As what the Bible said, even though the other people believing that there are so many lords and gods and they accepting them true lords and true gods, “BUT FOR US (the chosen people of God), THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER [of Jesus Christ].

You have two option, just Yes or No, meaning: accepting or rejecting it.

It's up to you.?

Hi limjunus,

John 17:3 αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον.
    John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Isaiah 28:9-13 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
    them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon
    precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

“Ye are even my witnesses.
     Is there 'a God' beside me? yea,
     there is 'no God'; I know not any.” (Isa 44:8)

God bless

Ed j,

In addition to Isaiah 44:8 here is another one.

10 “Ye are My witnesses,” saith the Lord, “and My servant whom I have chosen, that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. (Ref: Isaiah 43:10 KJ21)

The statement is emphatically and categorically and not metaphorical or figuratively phrase.

and here is the statement with the underline that we could consider metaphorically or figuratively spoken even though it is emphatically spoken.

“I, even I, am the Lord, and [/U]besides Me there is no savior (Ref: Isaiah 43:11 KJ21).

Why the emphatically statement would be considered metaphorically spoken?

Answer: The one and only true God, even though He said that “besides Me there is no savior”, It does not meant, He can not make and can not use anyone as his instrument to act as the indirect savior in behalf of God.

God, did not spoken that “there is no Savior hath formed before me and or there is no more Savior to be formed after me.

He hath used that emphatically or categorically statement when he is speaking about Himself for being the only God, and not for being the only Savior.

Now, here is again another question for Jammin.

Did the Father, the one and only true God, hath formed or hath made Jesus Christ, a Lord?

Here your choice: Yes or No?

It is my turn and you should answer me Jammin.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 21 2012,17:32)

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Excuses me. My wisdom is not a worldly wisdom.  I am spoken the wisdom of God, from the Bible and not from me.

Limjunus,

With every respect:

If you spoke the wisdom of God, why throughout your post you never mentioned anything regarding the truth of God which is in the entire of my post, and also never answered any of my questions, both in this post and in the previous one???

What is there in my post which it seems to me not that comfortable to answer???

I do not want to sound rather antagonistic, but when a person sends a post which it would have taken a great deal of reflections, reading, apart from other spiritual deeds in order to incessantly keep on discover GOD, and it is ignored completely by most of you, what is the real motive  of participating on heaven net?

Carmel,

Frankly speaking, I could not remember that you have questions on me that I did not answer or I had ignore it?

Point of clarification: you have mentioned, ” I did not post the truth about God? … in my over 300 post, it were all containing the truth about God from the Bible.

If you don't mind and with all respect either, can you re-post all your questions, so that I could answer it one by one.

Thank you and God bless you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,22:21)

Mike,

The Bible clearly stating that there is only one true God, the Father. ref. John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

For me, Jesus Christ is not the true God, and he is also not god. He is “A MAN” anointed by the true and only true God, the Father.  

As what the Bible said, even though the other people believing that there are so many lords and gods and they accepting them true lords and true gods, “BUT FOR US (the chosen people of God), THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER [of Jesus Christ].

It's up to you.?

I believe this questions seems not clear to me ;

when we say ;THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER ;we mean that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD OVER ALL OF CREATION ,THE ORIGIN OF LIVE ,THE LIVE GIVER TO ALL,SUPREME AND ALMIGHTY ,WITH NO OTHER ALIKE .

JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

and I do not take in consideration any of the other so called gods ,they are true or false but only related to the true almighy God of creation.

some are called gods on earth some  are called gods in heaven;

title and actions may be different from each of them but the strongiest and the one above all the gods on earth and in heaven his THE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD OF ALL CREATION ,ORIGIN OF LIVE IT SELF.AND FATHER OF CHRIST.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 21 2012,22:43)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,22:21)

Mike,

It's up to you.?

I believe this questions seems not clear to me ;

when we say ;THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER ;we mean that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD OVER ALL OF CREATION ,THE ORIGIN OF LIVE ,THE LIVE GIVER TO ALL,SUPREME AND ALMIGHTY ,WITH NO OTHER ALIKE .

JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

and I do not take in consideration any of the other so called gods ,they are true or false but only related to the true almighy God of creation.

some are called gods on earth some  are called gods in heaven;

title and actions may be different from each of them but the strongiest and the one above all the gods on earth and in heaven his THE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD OF ALL CREATION ,ORIGIN OF LIVE IT SELF.AND FATHER OF CHRIST.

Terricca,

post: JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

The Bible is very silent about what you had declared, that Jesus Christ is true god. That's your own understanding and conclusion.

For being the so called begotten Son of God, it does not mean that Jesus Christ a true god. He become begotten Son of God, because he is the only human being (man) hath been faultless (sinless), meant he had the same quality of God, holy.

The holy one of God.(Ref: Mark 1:24, Luke 1:35 NKJV)

Jesus has been created by God through holy means, through the power of the Holy Spirit not through the normal processing of the husband and wife or else Jesus could not be made an extra-ordinary-man. Through the human flesh by a virgin woman, Mary. (Ref: Matthew 1:18-20 NKJV)

If you are belong to the chosen people of God, a part of the insider and not to be deemed outsider, you must not recognize any true God, except the Father. (Ref: Mark 4:11 TEV / 1 Cor. 8:7 NKJV)

You must be check it out if you are belong to the chosen people of God, and not belong to the outsiders.

God bless you.

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

His achieved God through His  Son

I would like you to explain what you mean by this part, OK?

Edj,

Read Hebrews,and REFLECT

And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith: And let all the angels of God adore him.

ADORE WHO ??? THE FATHER OT THE SON , OR BOTH

7 And to the angels indeed he saith: He that maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT WHO'S GOD'S THRONE IS???

9 Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

NOW WHO ,AND WHAT KIND OF  GOD IS THAT HAS BEEN ANOINTED BY GOD??

10 And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, didst found the earth: and the works of thy hands are the heavens.

WHO FOUND THE EARTH,AND THE WORK OF HIS HANDS ARE THE HEAVENS???

11 They shall perish, but thou shalt continue: and they shall all grow old as a garment.

12 And as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: but thou art the selfsame, and thy years shall not fail.

WHO CHANGES ALL HIS CREATURES LIKE VESTURES, AND HOW HE CHANGES THEM???

AND IN THE SAME TIME HE REMAIN THE SELFSAME GOD???

Now my last question is :

WHAT IS THE ACHIEVEMENT WHICH GOD THE FATHER WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,ACQUIRED THROUGH HIS SON ,AND NEVER HAD BEFORE IN ORDER TO MAKE BOTH HIMSELF AND HIS SON THE ONLY TRUE GOD ???

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Jesus Christ is God's son (not God himself) – he said so himself.  (See John 9:35-37)

Edj,

The word SON OF GOD  IS THE APPROPRIATE TITLE FOR THE ONLY GOD IN FLESH SINCE HE WAS BORN THROUGH GOD THE FATHER,

THE FATHER WAS ONLY A SPIRIT GOD!

John 9:38………. And falling down, he adored him.

THAT PARTICULAR PERSON WHO WAS HEALED KNEW THAT HE COULD ONLY ADORE GOD, SO JESUS IS GOD.

JESUS NEVER REFUSED ADORATION!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

If you don't mind and with all respect either, can you re-post all your questions, so that I could answer it one by one.

Limjunus,

Read again my last post, there are at least seven questions!!

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 22 2012,05:13)
    Edj,

8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

HAVE YOU ANY DOUBT WHO'S GOD'S THRONE IS???

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,'

None whatsoever Charles – God's Throne is God's.
    And unto Charles, I say: Thy throne, O God, is for ever
    and ever – a scepter of justice is the scepter of thy kingdom.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:07)
    You have two option: Yes or No. meaning, accept it or rejected it.

And Jesus said ALL authority was given him. That means God has no more authority at all, because it ALL was given to Jesus.

These were the very words of your Lord Jesus Christ, limjunis. Will you accept them, or reject them?

See? It's not always as cut and dry as you want it to be, is it? Sometimes there's a gray area in between the black and white. And sometimes, the truth of the matter lies within that gray area.

Paul said, “as indeed there are many gods, in heaven and on earth”. Will you accept those words, or reject them? (Notice, Paul didn't say “so-called gods”, or “false gods”.)

limjunis, let me ask you a simple question:

Do you believe that Jesus is ever called “god” in the scriptures? YES or NO?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 20 2012,22:30)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:54)

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:17)
    Also, the earlier manuscript says “only begotten God.” The Peshitta has 'only begotten God' also.

From NETNotes:

The textual problem μονογενὴς θεός (monogenh” qeo”, “the only God”) versus ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός (Jo monogenh” Juio”, “the only son”) is a notoriously difficult one. Only one letter would have differentiated the readings in the mss, since both words would have been contracted as nomina sacra: thus qMs or uMs. Externally, there are several variants, but they can be grouped essentially by whether they read θεός or υἱός. The majority of mss, especially the later ones (A C3 Θ Ψ Ë1,13 Ï lat), read ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός. Ì75 א1 33 pc have ὁ μονογενὴς θεός, while the anarthrous μονογενὴς θεός is found in Ì66 א* B C* L pc. The articular θεός is almost certainly a scribal emendation to the anarthrous θεός, for θεός without the article is a much harder reading. The external evidence thus strongly supports μονογενὴς θεός. Internally, although υἱός fits the immediate context more readily, θεός is much more difficult. As well, θεός also explains the origin of the other reading (υἱός), because it is difficult to see why a scribe who found υἱός in the text he was copying would alter it to θεός. Scribes would naturally change the wording to υἱός however, since μονογενὴς υἱός is a uniquely Johannine christological title (cf. John 3:16, 18; 1 John 4:9). But θεός as the older and more difficult reading is preferred.

It seems there is valid information to support either “god” or “son” in 1:18.  I don't know the truth of the matter, but agree with the NETNotes scholars that the OLDER reading is generally preferred.

Kathi also pointed out that the earliest church fathers understood “only begotten god” in this verse.  While I don't agree with their conclusion that God is three persons in one being, it seems obvious that they had to come up with “begotten god” from somewhere.  That tells me that the mss in their day had “only begotten god” in 1:18 – for it is the only verse in the Bible from which they could have gained such an understanding, IMO.

Mike,

can you give your commentaries about the real meaning of the sentence “begotten God” and the “begotten Son'?

Is there a clear contradiction with the two phrases?

Not at all, since Jesus fits both words.  He IS the only begotten son, and he IS the only begotten god.

Either translation fits him nicely.

limjunis, we cannot make ourselves like the Trinitarians.  We cannot allow ourselves to be blinded with pride, and look away from any information we don't WANT to see.

The green words above tell the story of what we humans currently know about John 1:18.  You can either consider that information with an OPEN MIND (as one who is searching ONLY for truth – even if that truth goes against what he used to think), or you can refuse to consider it at all because it casts shadows on what you're already comfortable believing.

This last choice is the one MOST people ALWAYS make on this site.  They already have their understanding, and don't care what scriptures prove them wrong, because they're already comfortable with that understanding, and refuse to consider anything else.

But the scriptural fact of the matter is that Jesus IS called “god”, in about 6 or 7 different scriptures.  The word was used in Biblical times to refer to MANY different beings who were mighty, and who were to be revered.  Now I've come to expect people like Ed and jammin just staying with their own beliefs, whether or not you show them scriptures to refute that belief.  I guess I expected better from you.   :(

limjunis, how can Jehovah be “the God OF gods” if there exist no other gods for Him to be the God OF?   Please give a DIRECT answer to this question.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thank you for giving us the latitude to make up our own minds as to what Scripture actually teaches;
    But please do continue to give us your views – Hopefully on a plethora of OTHER studies as well.
    Then we may all begin to see the bigger picture of truth emerge with greater clarity to all.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 20 2012,15:17)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,02:32)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 19 2012,16:30)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,15:40)

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 19 2012,02:10)
    limjunus,
    Jesus IS the true only begotten God.

Lightenup,

The rightful way to express is, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God and “not begotten God”.

the bible said he is the begotten son of God and we accept that.
    but the bible also says he is the begotten God.

you are saying NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH boy LOL

you are really a photocopy of your father satan LOL

make your own bible. LOL
    make a bible that all verses support your false doctrine LOL

Jammin,

NASB and NKJV is in contrast. It is not my fault, blame the Bible Scholars who have made them.

Now, again you are accusing me many times. Be careful with your mouth, it could be boomerang to you.

Which is the right transaltion, the NASB or the NKJV? and why?

I am choosing the NKJV, because the one and only true God, could and would not be a begotten Son, never.  He has a begotten Son and that was Jesus Christ.

If I am following your arguments, that Jesus Christ is the begotten God, who is his begotten Son? another Jesus Christ?!!! HO HO HO

Hi limjunus,
    I know it is frustrating when one translation has one word and another has a completely different word. Many of the translations have monogenes theos (God) instead of monogenes huios (Son).

The early church fathers mention the begotten God (the Son)and the unbegotten God (the Father) several times. Also, the earlier manuscript says “only begotten God.” The Peshitta has 'only begotten God' also. The Peshitta is claimed to be the original NT and it was written in Aramaic.

Besides that, the literal Son of God, begotten before the ages would most assuredly be not only the only begotten Son but because He is the only begotten Son before the ages, He would be the only begotten God as well. Like begets like.

I hope that helps :)

Lightenup,

No, what you have presented certainly does not lend any “help” in this matter!

Please consider the following study link which follows the author's quote where the author concludes “The evidence at hand is inconclusive at best. …” concerning Yahchanan [John] 1:18:

“The evidence at hand is inconclusive at best. It would be quite easy to make a choice based on a theological bias. However, this would not be honorable to truth and it would be quite mad to rest our faith upon a highly doubtful text. Both readings are strongly attested in the early church. The weight of the evidence, indicates the passage should say “only begotten Son.” It is consistent with John's terminology in all his writings. And it seems highly likely the passage is a Gnostic corruption designed to offset the force of John 1:14.” (Underlining as emphasis mine.)

The Trinity Delusion: John 1:18

My stance would be IF “the only begotten God” were a more accurate translation than “the only begotten Son“, then the word “God” or “god” would simply be in reference to “power (authority), strength, or might” and we know from what Yahshua (the SON) is recorded as saying in the so-called “New Testament” that he received (or it was GIVEN to him), his power (authority), strength, or might from on high from the ONE and ONLY SOURCE of power (authority), strength or might Who is the FATHER Yahweh.

Then Yahshua came to them and said, “All authority [power, might] in heaven and on earth has been GIVEN to me (Mattithyah 28:18).

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

terraricca
    Participant

Limjunus,

Terricca,

post: JesuS Christ is a true god by his godly birth being the only begotten son of THE ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD AND TRUE GOD WERE LIVE BEGINS OF .and so father of all.

The Bible is very silent about what you had declared, that Jesus Christ is true god. That's your own understanding and conclusion.

For being the so called begotten Son of God, it does not mean that Jesus Christ a true god. He become begotten Son of God, because he is the only human being (man) hath been faultless (sinless), meant he had the same quality of God, holy.

The holy one of God.(Ref: Mark 1:24, Luke 1:35 NKJV)

Jesus has been created by God through holy means, through the power of the Holy Spirit not through the normal processing of the husband and wife or else Jesus could not be made an extra-ordinary-man. Through the human flesh by a virgin woman, Mary. (Ref: Matthew 1:18-20 NKJV)

If you are belong to the chosen people of God, a part of the insider and not to be deemed outsider, you must not recognize any true God, except the Father. (Ref: Mark 4:11 TEV / 1 Cor. 8:7 NKJV)

You must be check it out if you are belong to the chosen people of God, and not belong to the outsiders.

God bless you.

Jesus has been created by God through holy means,

so according to you Christ his a new creation ???

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

could you explain why Paul says that ALL THINGS WERE CREATED THROUGH CHRIST VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE and that CHRIST WAS BEFORE ALL THINGS???

Lightenup
    Participant

limjunus,

I do believe that I as well as jammin believe in the Nicene Creed as stated here:

I believe in one God,
    the Father Almighty,
    maker of heaven and earth,
    and of all things visible and invisible;

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
    the only begotten Son of God,
    begotten of his Father before all worlds,
    God of God, Light of Light,
    very God of very God,
    begotten, not made,
    being of one substance with the Father;
    by whom all things were made;
    who for us men and for our salvation
    came down from heaven,
    and was incarnate by the Holy Ghost
    of the Virgin Mary,
    and was made man;
    and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate;
    he suffered and was buried;
    and the third day he rose again
    according to the Scriptures,
    and ascended into heaven,
    and sitteth on the right hand of the Father;
    and he shall come again, with glory,
    to judge both the quick and the dead;
    whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost the Lord, and Giver of Live,
    who proceedeth from the Father [and the Son];
    who with the Father and the Son together
    is worshiped and glorified;
    who spake by the Prophets.
    And I believe one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church;
    I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins;
    and I look for the resurrection of the dead,
    and the life of the world to come. AMEN.

Do you disagree with any part/parts of this?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,441 through 10,460 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account