JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 10,421 through 10,440 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

“GOD”(meaning THE CREATOR and ruler of the Universe)

Edj,

So Jesus Christ, is GOD after all,

since HE IS THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSES

and ALSO THE CREATOR OF ALL THE UNIVERSES, THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

ALL BY HIM,

ALL WITH HIM,

ALL FOR HIM

JESUS CHRIST THE TRUTH!!

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 21 2012,08:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,03:00)

“GOD”(meaning THE CREATOR and ruler of the Universe)

Edj,

So Jesus Christ, is GOD after all,

since HE IS THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSES

and ALSO THE CREATOR OF ALL THE UNIVERSES, THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

ALL BY HIM,

ALL WITH HIM,

ALL FOR HIM

JESUS CHRIST THE TRUTH!!

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles: No, he is God's son.

Jesus Christ is God's son (not God himself) – he said so himself.  (See John 9:35-37)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 20 2012,14:48)
    CONFIRMATION BY THE FATHER!!

Hebews 1: But to the Son:

THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER

ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THE SON IS GOD HIMSELF………………..

Charles,

What does Hebrews 1:9 say?  Does “GOD HIMSELF” have a God of His own?  ???  Hebrews 1:8-9 is more confirmation that Jesus is A god, but it is also more confirmation that he is NOT the Almighty God – for the Almighty God does NOT have a God of His own. On the other hand, the god mentioned in Hebrews 1:8-9 DOES have a God of his own.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,08:16)

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 20 2012,14:48)

ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THE SON IS GOD HIMSELF………………..

Charles,

What does Hebrews 1:9 say?  Does “GOD HIMSELF” have a God of His own?  ???  Hebrews 1:8-9 is more confirmation that Jesus is A god, but it is also more confirmation that he is NOT the Almighty God – for the Almighty God does NOT have a God of His own.  On the other hand, the god mentioned in Hebrews 1:8-9 DOES have a God of his own.

Hi Mike,

But to Mikeboll64, thy forum, O H-net, is for ever and ever (in cyberspace).
    This is option #3. Jesus is being addressed about God's throne, period!
    Heb.1:8 doesn't say “Jesus is God”, nor does it say 'Jesus is a god'?  ???

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

charles

SO THE GLORY OF GOD COMPRISES JESUS!!

THE GLORY OF GOD IS NOT JUST THE FATHER ONLY ANYMORE!! WHY???

THE GLORY OF GOD IS NOT AS A SPIRIT BEING ONLY ANYMORE!!

THE GLORY OF GOD IS AS THE NORMAL UNIQUE SPIRIT BEING OF THE FATHER THE CREATOR OF ALL SITTING ON HIS THRONE, AND ALSO AS THE

this is not glory ,you do not know what the glory of God and Christ his .

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:56)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,22:39)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 19 2012,21:42)
    limjunus,
    btw you are still not answering my question.

if paul said the father is the only God and Christ is the only LORD.
    does it mean that the father is not LORD to you?? yes or no?

Jammin,

“that but i think your mind should be fixed by psychiatrist. you have a big problem reading the heaven-Net. LOL

jammin,

limjunis has answered that question a number of times already.  He believes that “only Lord” is metaphorical or figurative, and therefore doesn't mean that Jehovah is not also our Lord.

no he did not.

he did not answer yes or no.

i do not need his explanation. he has choices.

btw mike, Christ is not begotten god but begotten God.

make your own version LOL

jammin
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 20 2012,21:57)
    do not explain boy.
    answer my question

limjunus,

choose
    1. if yes
    2. if no

what is your choice???

Hi Jammin,

YHVH is “The LORD”(meaning THE OWNER) and “GOD”(meaning THE CREATOR and ruler of the Universe)

Jesus is “Lord”(meaning owner) and “Son of God”.

This is what “The Bible” says.

God bless

make your own bible. you cant read your imagination.
    you want stories boy. i do not like stories.
    you want imagination, i do not want imagination.
    you like illusion, i do not want it.

make your own bible.

jammin
    Participant

limjunus said:
    Yes, God, is Lord for being the only true God.

Jesus Christ, is only Lord, for being the only head of the Church, not for being the one and only true God.

where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL

therefore if i am going to follow your argument again, the father is Lord to you and Christ is Lord to you, you have 2 Lords! LOL
    but paul said ONE LORD, Christ!

if i will follow your argument boy, that will be the result. LOL

you believe paul said the father is the only God and therefore Christ is not God!
    LOL

what an illogical reason you have boy LOL

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

And since Jesus has bought you with a price,
    that makes him your owner; is Jesus not your Lord?  

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

“The LORD JEHOVAH”(=151)  –  the owner.
    “Jesus is Lord”(=151)               –  owner

God bless
    (Note: See fourth post on the 151 link)

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:26)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,01:06)
    To make clear, mighty word is not meant God.

You are in error on this point, limjunis.

The Hebrew word “el”, the Greek word “theos”, and the English word “god” all mean “mighty one”.

Can you tell me what the word “god” means in your own understanding?

To me, it means “mighty one”.  What does it mean to you?

might·y   [mahy-tee] Show IPA adjective, might·i·er, might·i·est, adverb, noun
    adjective
    having, characterized by, or showing superior power or strength: mighty rulers.
    of great size; huge: a mighty oak.
    great in amount, extent, degree, or importance; exceptional: a mighty accomplishment.

God   [god] Show IPA
    noun
    the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
    the Supreme Being considered with reference to a particular attribute: the God of Islam.

As what the Bible said. There is only one true God, the Father. ref. John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

The Father of Jesus Christ and his believers is the only true God.

You have two option: Yes or No. meaning, accept it or rejected it.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:28)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,01:13)
    Except, the Father, there is no true God or true god.

Then to you, Jesus is a “false god”?  

This MUST be the case, if you take the words “only true god” LITERALLY.

Mike,

“god” begin not in capital letter mean to me, “false God”.

The Bible clearly stating that there is only one true God, the Father. ref. John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

If you believe that Jesus Christ is “god”, it is your problem and not me.

For me, Jesus Christ is not the true God, and he is also not god. He is “A MAN” anointed by the true and only true God, the Father.

He is a “holy man” become Lord and Savior, because God, made him so.

As what the Bible said, even though the other people believing that there are so many lords and gods and they accepting them true lords and true gods, “BUT FOR US (the chosen people of God), THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER [of Jesus Christ].

You have two option, just Yes or No, meaning: accepting or rejecting it.

It's up to you.?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:54)

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 19 2012,22:17)
    Also, the earlier manuscript says “only begotten God.” The Peshitta has 'only begotten God' also.

From NETNotes:

The textual problem μονογενὴς θεός (monogenh” qeo”, “the only God”) versus ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός (Jo monogenh” Juio”, “the only son”) is a notoriously difficult one. Only one letter would have differentiated the readings in the mss, since both words would have been contracted as nomina sacra: thus qMs or uMs. Externally, there are several variants, but they can be grouped essentially by whether they read θεός or υἱός. The majority of mss, especially the later ones (A C3 Θ Ψ Ë1,13 Ï lat), read ὁ μονογενὴς υἱός. Ì75 א1 33 pc have ὁ μονογενὴς θεός, while the anarthrous μονογενὴς θεός is found in Ì66 א* B C* L pc. The articular θεός is almost certainly a scribal emendation to the anarthrous θεός, for θεός without the article is a much harder reading. The external evidence thus strongly supports μονογενὴς θεός. Internally, although υἱός fits the immediate context more readily, θεός is much more difficult. As well, θεός also explains the origin of the other reading (υἱός), because it is difficult to see why a scribe who found υἱός in the text he was copying would alter it to θεός. Scribes would naturally change the wording to υἱός however, since μονογενὴς υἱός is a uniquely Johannine christological title (cf. John 3:16, 18; 1 John 4:9). But θεός as the older and more difficult reading is preferred.

It seems there is valid information to support either “god” or “son” in 1:18.  I don't know the truth of the matter, but agree with the NETNotes scholars that the OLDER reading is generally preferred.

Kathi also pointed out that the earliest church fathers understood “only begotten god” in this verse.  While I don't agree with their conclusion that God is three persons in one being, it seems obvious that they had to come up with “begotten god” from somewhere.  That tells me that the mss in their day had “only begotten god” in 1:18 – for it is the only verse in the Bible from which they could have gained such an understanding, IMO.

Mike,

can you give your commentaries about the real meaning of the sentence “begotten God” and the “begotten Son'?

Is there a clear contradiction with the two phrases?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:56)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,22:39)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 19 2012,21:42)
    limjunus,

Jammin,

“that but i think your mind should be fixed by psychiatrist. you have a big problem reading the heaven-Net. LOL

jammin,

limjunis has answered that question a number of times already.  He believes that “only Lord” is metaphorical or figurative, and therefore doesn't mean that Jehovah is not also our Lord.

Mike,

Jammin do not know how to read, that is why he always repeating the question again and again like a broken music dish.

Watch him, he will not answer this very simple question for him.

The Bible said, that the one and only true God is the Father (Father of Jesus Christ and his followers). Ref: John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

The Father is one and only true God, Yes or No?

I am expecting that Jammin, will not going to answer it. That's his style. An attitude of un-professional person.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 21 2012,07:48)

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”

It doesn't mean Jesus Christ is true God with the above subjected verse. Jesus, is true mighty but not meant he is true God.

Limjuus,

DEFINE IN YOUR WORDLY WISDOM WHAT YOU MEAN:

“JESUS, IS TRUE MIGHTY”

WHEN THERE’S ONLY ONE TRUE MIGHTY. GOD

WHY DID JESUS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TOTAL AUTHORITY OF ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION???

HOW ACCORDING TO MOST OF YOU JESUS IS NOT IN HIS GLORY  AND ALSO IN  THE GLORY OF THE FATHER, AS THE TRUE GOD, AND IN THE SAME TIME  STILL IN TOTAL COMMAND OF WHATEVER IS CREATED:
    BY HIM, WITH HIM, AND FOR HIM ???

WHY, ALTHOUGH THE FATHER IS THE CREATOR, WAS NOT OFFICIALLY  IN TOTAL COMMAND OF ALL CREATION YET???

WHAT PREVENTED THE FATHER IN BEING SO HIMSELF???

WHAT WERE GOD'S ENEMIES HOPING FOR IN ORDER TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH???

WHAT IS THE UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENT BY JESUS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER, WHICH CONVINCED ALL GOD'S ENEMIES THAT:

THEY LOST ALL WHAT THEY HOPED FOR, AND

JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD BOTH IN HIS GLORY AND IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER ???

ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THE SON IS GOD HIMSELF GLORIFIED IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHILE THE FATHER IS STILL IN SPIRIT ONLY AND THEY ARE BOTH SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN THE SAME ONE GLORY???

NOW REFLECT:

ACTS 7:55 But he, being FULL OF THE HOLY GHOST, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw

THE GLORY OF GOD,

AND JESUS STANDING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.

THE GLORY OF GOD IS NOT AS A  SPIRIT BEING ONLY ANYMORE!!

THE GLORY OF GOD IS AS THE NORMAL UNIQUE SPIRIT BEING OF THE FATHER THE CREATOR OF ALL SITTING ON HIS THRONE, AND ALSO AS THE

SPIRITUAL FLESH BEING IN JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER TEMPORARY SITTING ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER,

THEREFORE THE HEAD OF GOD’S KINGDOM.

THE ENTIRE CREATION IN MYSTICAL BODIES!!

I CORINTHIANS 11:3 ……….AND THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

AREN'T YOU SATISFIED THEN, THAT JESUS IS IN THE SAME GLORY OF THE FATHER???

IN ONE GLORY .

THE SON GLORIFIED THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, AND THE FATHER IN HIS FULL GLORY

NOTICE AS WELL THE TRIUNE GOD!

a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom ,

NOTICE YOUR KINGDOM, A DIRECT REFERENCE TO THE SON, SO THE KINGDOM AS IT IS, BELONG TO THE SON, AND YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT THE SON IS NOT GOD GLORIFIED ???

IT ISN’T GOD’S KINGDOM AFTER ALL???

SO  IF IT IS THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, AND ALSO GOD’S KNIGDOM ,YOU ARE STILL SO BLIND TO DENY THAT:

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD IN MYSTICAL BODY???

9 Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God,( JESUS CHRIST IN MYSTICAL BODY) thy God,(THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT ONLY) hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness (SATISFACTION, FOR THE UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENT) above thy fellows.

10 And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, (JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY LORD)didst found the earth ( HUMAN CREATURES) and the works of thy hands are the heavens.( SPIRITUAL CREATURES)

11 They shall perish, (BOTH SPIRITUAL CREATURES,AND HUMAN CREATURES)  but thou shalt continue: ( SINCE YOU ARE GOD) and they shall all( ENTIRE CREATURES) grow old as a garment.

12 And as a vesture shalt thou change them,(IN MYSTICAL BODIES) and they shall be changed: (AS GOD’S KINGDOM) but thou art the selfsame,( GOD) and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time: Sit on my right hand, (AS MY FULLNESS IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BEING) until I make thy enemies thy footstool?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

To make the story short.

Study with rigidly and honesty the Hebrew 1:8. The Bible Scholars placing the “foot note” on their translation. Look and read the verses in the O.T. where it was originated, compare it, then you will know the truth about the true one?

“Jesus is true mighty for me”. Because he had performed and accomplished his duties before God, mightily.

God bless you.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Sep. 21 2012,07:48)

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”

It doesn't mean Jesus Christ is true God with the above subjected verse. Jesus, is true mighty but not meant he is true God.

Limjuus,

DEFINE IN YOUR WORDLY WISDOM WHAT YOU MEAN:

“JESUS, IS TRUE MIGHTY”

WHEN THERE’S ONLY ONE TRUE MIGHTY. GOD

WHY DID JESUS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TOTAL AUTHORITY OF ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION???

HOW ACCORDING TO MOST OF YOU JESUS IS NOT IN HIS GLORY  AND ALSO IN  THE GLORY OF THE FATHER, AS THE TRUE GOD, AND IN THE SAME TIME  STILL IN TOTAL COMMAND OF WHATEVER IS CREATED:
    BY HIM, WITH HIM, AND FOR HIM ???

WHY, ALTHOUGH THE FATHER IS THE CREATOR, WAS NOT OFFICIALLY  IN TOTAL COMMAND OF ALL CREATION YET???

WHAT PREVENTED THE FATHER IN BEING SO HIMSELF???

WHAT WERE GOD'S ENEMIES HOPING FOR IN ORDER TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH???

WHAT IS THE UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENT BY JESUS THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER, WHICH CONVINCED ALL GOD'S ENEMIES THAT:

THEY LOST ALL WHAT THEY HOPED FOR, AND

JESUS IS THE TRUE GOD BOTH IN HIS GLORY AND IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER ???

ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU THE ABOVE STATEMENT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THE SON IS GOD HIMSELF GLORIFIED IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHILE THE FATHER IS STILL IN SPIRIT ONLY AND THEY ARE BOTH SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN THE SAME ONE GLORY???

NOW REFLECT:

ACTS 7:55 But he, being FULL OF THE HOLY GHOST, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw

THE GLORY OF GOD,

AND JESUS STANDING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD.

THE GLORY OF GOD IS NOT AS A  SPIRIT BEING ONLY ANYMORE!!

SPIRITUAL FLESH BEING IN JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER TEMPORARY SITTING ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER,

THEREFORE THE HEAD OF GOD’S KINGDOM.

THE ENTIRE CREATION IN MYSTICAL BODIES!!

I CORINTHIANS 11:3 ……….AND THE HEAD OF CHRIST IS GOD.

AREN'T YOU SATISFIED THEN, THAT JESUS IS IN THE SAME GLORY OF THE FATHER???

IN ONE GLORY .

THE SON GLORIFIED THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, AND THE FATHER IN HIS FULL GLORY

NOTICE AS WELL THE TRIUNE GOD!

a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom ,

NOTICE YOUR KINGDOM, A DIRECT REFERENCE TO THE SON, SO THE KINGDOM AS IT IS, BELONG TO THE SON, AND YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT THE SON IS NOT GOD GLORIFIED ???

IT ISN’T GOD’S KINGDOM AFTER ALL???

SO  IF IT IS THE KINGDOM OF THE SON, AND ALSO GOD’S KNIGDOM ,YOU ARE STILL SO BLIND TO DENY THAT:

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD IN MYSTICAL BODY???

9 Thou hast loved justice, and hated iniquity: therefore God,( JESUS CHRIST IN MYSTICAL BODY) thy God,(THE FATHER AS A SPIRIT ONLY) hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness (SATISFACTION, FOR THE UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENT) above thy fellows.

10 And: Thou in the beginning, O Lord, (JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY LORD)didst found the earth ( HUMAN CREATURES) and the works of thy hands are the heavens.( SPIRITUAL CREATURES)

11 They shall perish, (BOTH SPIRITUAL CREATURES,AND HUMAN CREATURES)  but thou shalt continue: ( SINCE YOU ARE GOD) and they shall all( ENTIRE CREATURES) grow old as a garment.

12 And as a vesture shalt thou change them,(IN MYSTICAL BODIES) and they shall be changed: (AS GOD’S KINGDOM) but thou art the selfsame,( GOD) and thy years shall not fail.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time: Sit on my right hand, (AS MY FULLNESS IN BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH BEING) until I make thy enemies thy footstool?

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

Excuses me. My wisdom is not a worldly wisdom. I am spoken the wisdom of God, from the Bible and not from me.

Everyone of us here in Heaven Net were discussing the Bible contexts.

The Bible is very much innocent concerning with our own understanding.

The Bible could be responsible only, when we are spoken not by our own but through the rightful guidelines / patterns designed and made by God.

As what the Bible saying in Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV.

The true preachers of the words of God, are exclusively to the messengers of God.

Therefore, our token should be based in the teaching of the true preachers of God.

Did our individual preacher has been proven without reasonable doubt that he is the true messenger of God?

How we could determine the true preachers of God? Because there are so many false preachers nowadays in this world.

It is very much important, a very very essential in finding the truth about God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,15:21)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2012,03:28)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 19 2012,01:13)
    Except, the Father, there is no true God or true god.

Then to you, Jesus is a “false god”?  

This MUST be the case, if you take the words “only true god” LITERALLY.

Mike,

“god” begin not in capital letter mean to me, “false God”.

The Bible clearly stating that there is only one true God, the Father. ref. John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 NKJV.

If you believe that Jesus Christ is “god”, it is your problem and not me.

For me, Jesus Christ is not the true God, and he is also not god. He is “A MAN” anointed by the true and only true God, the Father.  

He is a “holy man” become Lord and Savior, because God, made him so.

As what the Bible said, even though the other people believing that there are so many lords and gods and they accepting them true lords and true gods, “BUT FOR US (the chosen people of God), THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, the FATHER [of Jesus Christ].

You have two option, just Yes or No, meaning: accepting or rejecting it.

It's up to you.?

Hi limjunus,

John 17:3 αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον.
    John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Isaiah 28:9-13 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
    them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon
    precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

“Ye are even my witnesses.
     Is there 'a God' beside me? yea,
     there is 'no God'; I know not any.” (Isa 44:8)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

4 My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God. There are a lot of lying preachers loose in the world.

2-3 Here’s how you test for the genuine Spirit of God. Everyone who confesses openly his faith in Jesus Christ—the Son of God, who came as an actual flesh-and-blood person—comes from God and belongs to God. And everyone who refuses to confess faith in Jesus has nothing in common with God. This is the spirit of antichrist that you heard was coming. Well, here it is, sooner than we thought!

4-6 My dear children, you come from God and belong to God. You have already won a big victory over those false teachers, for the Spirit in you is far stronger than anything in the world. These people belong to the Christ-denying world. They talk the world’s language and the world eats it up. But we come from God and belong to God. Anyone who knows God understands us and listens. The person who has nothing to do with God will, of course, not listen to us. This is another test for telling the Spirit of Truth from the spirit of deception.

(1 John 4-1-6 The Message (MSG)

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 21 2012,11:51)

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 20 2012,21:57)
    do not explain boy.
    answer my question

limjunus,

choose
    1. if yes
    2. if no

what is your choice???

Hi Jammin,

YHVH is “The LORD”(meaning THE OWNER) and “GOD”(meaning THE CREATOR and ruler of the Universe)

Jesus is “Lord”(meaning owner) and “Son of God”.

This is what “The Bible” says.

God bless

make your own bible. you cant read your imagination.
    you want stories boy. i do not like stories.
    you want imagination, i do not want imagination.
    you like illusion, i do not want it.

make your own bible.

Ed j,

Jammin, really do not want to hear our side, even the true essence of the Bible context. What he really wants is to hear his own versions and not the truth about God. He even do not want to answer my very simple question.

The Bible telling the true essence of being the singleness of the true God. (categorically/emphatically statement)

The Father is the one and only true God. ref: John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:4,6

The Bible said it vividly with emphatically statement, that the Father is the one and only true God, and not the Son.

Answer, Jammin. Yes or No?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Sep. 21 2012,11:54)
    limjunus said:
    Yes, God, is Lord for being the only true God.

Jesus Christ, is only Lord, for being the only head of the Church, not for being the one and only true God.

where can you read in 1 cor 8.6 that paul said Christ is the only LORD for being the only head of the church?
    ill wait for you version boy LOL

therefore if i am going to follow your argument again, the father is Lord to you and Christ is Lord to you, you have 2 Lords! LOL
    but paul said ONE LORD, Christ!

if i will follow your argument boy, that will be the result. LOL

you believe paul said the father is the only God and therefore Christ is not God!
    LOL

what an illogical reason you have boy LOL

Jammin,

Therefore, you are showing your ignoramus here in Heaven Net, concerning the classification of the statements.

You really do not know what is the meaning of Categorically, emphatically, metaphorically, symbolically, literally and so on.

Excuses me. You should not be ready here in heaven Net discussion.

You must be finished your schooling regarding how to classify the statements.

Before you can launch another question, will please answer our's.

Did the Bible said that the one and only true is the Father of Jesus Christ? Ref: John 17:1-3 / 1 Cor. 8:4,6 NKJV.

Choose: Yes or No?

It is my turn now.

Viewing 20 posts - 10,421 through 10,440 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account