JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 9,021 through 9,040 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 27 2012,17:58)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 27 2012,10:04)

But it stands to reason that if he was existing in the form of God, emptied himself, and was made in the likeness of a human being, then he existed BEFORE being made in the likeness of a human being.

It stands to reason that if Jesus had glory alongside his God before the world began, then he existed before the world began.

It stands to reason that if all things in heaven and earth were created through Jesus, then he existed before those things were created through him.

It stands to reason that if Jesus said he existed before Abraham, then he existed before he was born of Mary.

Mike,

YOUR “Gods” do not exist and have no power whatsoever!  :D

Good answer to my points, Frank. ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ from the “Many Gods” thread,July 26 2012,21:15)
    God does everything BY HIS WORD.(there are no two different words).

I completely disagree.  The word “logos” refers to MANY different things in the scriptures.  Sometimes it refers to any spoken or written word from ANYONE, other times to words God has spoken to humans through angels, visions, etc, and other times it refers to the TITLE of God's main spokesman Jesus Christ.

Wakeup, do you think that Jesus is a “part of” God Almighty? Or do you believe the scriptures that he is the “SON OF” God Almighty?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 28 2012,23:55)

Quote (Ed J @ July 28 2012,00:31)

Quote (Ed J @ July 26 2012,08:58)

Quote (jammin @ July 25 2012,22:59)
    6     Although he was in the form of God and equal with God,
           he did not take advantage of this equality.

make your own bible boy.

Hi Jammin,

How does one go about taking advantage of equality?  ???

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Look at your quote  –  and “PLEASE” answer my question.

the bible said that.
    what is wrong with that??/
    i cant see wrong.

pls elaborate your question

Hi Jammin,

Glad you admit you don't know! :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

the treasure ,if it is the word of God ,then the key is within the treasure ,

Terraricca,

The treasure represents the KINGDOM OF GOD  (Jesus’ Spirit and God the Father within)

The house represents the SOUL  (Jesus’ Spirit as the entire souls) Zion

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say: Behold here, or behold there. For lo, the kingdom of God is within you.

The door represents JESUS GLORIFIED ( the NEW SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY)  the new JERUSALEM  

The Key represents JESUS born in a UNIQUE FLESH BODY.

So the entire Kingdom is totally Jesus Spirit consumed in creation. THE KEY ELEMENT OF GOD’S KINGDOM

The treasure LOCKED in the house is useless without the Key, MERELY does not exist. CANNOT BE VISIBLE, CANNOT BE ADMIRED.

ALMIGHTY GOD although was in the process of creation, seemed USELSS FOR HIS KINGDOM AS A SPIRIT LOCKED IN JESUS SPIRIT, HIS ABODE, and MERELY did not exist for humans, COULDN’T BE VISIBLE, COULDN’T BE ADMIRED. BUT WITH JESUS HE BECAME MAN ,WALKED ON EARTH, PERFORMED BOTH GOD AND MAN ATTRIBUTES ,SUFFERED, DIED  AND GLORIFIED therefore achieved all this through JESUS AS GOD AND MAN . WATER AND BLOOD. SPIRIT AND FLESH.

IT'S UP TO US NOW HOW MUCH WE ARE CAPABLE OF ADMIRING,AND ADORING IN THE SPIRIT AND TRUTH, THE MAGNIFICENCE OF ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE ENTIRE CREATION,SINCE SATAN WAS REMOVED AND REPLACED BY JESUS SPIRIT THROUGH HIS DEATH BODY(THE KEY) ON THE CROSS.

John 12:32And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.

So as the key is equal to the treasure IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME, Jesus as human also was Man God therefore equal with God IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME ON EARTH, AND GLORIFIED THE FATHER, ESTABLISHED GOD’S KINGDOM ON EARTH, AND THEN GLORIFIED AND ESTABLISHED GOD’S KINGDOM IN BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH THROUGH HIS DEATH AND RESERRUCTION.

AND STILL MANY DENY THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD IN THE FLESH ???

John 5: 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself EQUAL WITH GOD.

Once  a person acquired the Key he would possess the treasure, and the Key would end its use.

Once  Jesus acquired the  Human flesh body (THE KEY)  He also  possessed His  Kingdom (THE TREASURE) , and the human flesh body ALSO ended its use on the cross.

NOW:

The Key is the FAITH IN JESUS
    The Door is BAPTIZM  in the name of the Father, the Son ,and the Holy Spirit.
    The House is our new Body (Jerusalem)
    The Treasure is our new Soul (Zion) full of glory of the Holy Spirit,sent by Jesus from the Father.

Are we living in RESPECT of what JESUS' BODY( THE KEY) acquired for us through His death on the cross??

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 29 2012,03:07)

Quote (Wakeup @ from the “Many Gods” thread,July 26 2012,21:15)
    God does everything BY HIS WORD.(there are no two different words).

I completely disagree.  The word “logos” refers to MANY different things in the scriptures.  Sometimes it refers to any spoken or written word from ANYONE, other times to words God has spoken to humans through angels, visions, etc, and other times it refers to the TITLE of God's main spokesman Jesus Christ.

Wakeup, do you think that Jesus is a “part of” God Almighty?  Or do you believe the scriptures that he is the “SON OF” God Almighty?

Wakeup, do you think that Jesus is a “part of” God Almighty?  Or do you believe the scriptures that he is the “SON OF” God Almighty?

Mike,

God Almighty cannot be ALMIGHTY without JESUS' SPIRIT.

JESUS' SPIRIT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF GOD'S KINGDOM.

IN FACT IT IS :

HIS SON'S KINGDOM.

AND IF GOD'S KINGDOM IS THE SON'S KINGDOM, THE SON IS ALSO GOD.

Colossians 1:13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

The treasure LOCKED in the house is useless without the Key, MERELY does not exist. CANNOT BE VISIBLE, CANNOT BE ADMIRED.

this treasure was never lock ,because Gods creation ad always access to him from the very beginning ,this is what Paul explain in Col1-

but not all his plan to save what could be saved after the fire of man sin,this was the mistry of the ages, the son of God came down from heaven to fulfill his fathers will even until dead ,and this is again a price that anyone that says he believe must pay to enter the kingdom of Christ or of God,

the trouble is that a treasure to certain people does not mean the same thing to all ,like I told you before .

NOW:

The Key is the FAITH IN JESUS
    The Door is BAPTIZM in the name of the Father, the Son ,and the Holy Spirit.
    The House is our new Body (Jerusalem)
    The Treasure is our new Soul (Zion) full of glory of the Holy Spirit,sent by Jesus from the Father.

Are we living in RESPECT of what JESUS' BODY( THE KEY) acquired for us through His death on the cross??

this analogy is out of scriptures in my view;

get back later to explain why

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ July 28 2012,13:06)
    AND IF GOD'S KINGDOM IS THE SON'S KINGDOM, THE SON IS ALSO GOD

No Charles,

Scripture teaches about ONE Almighty God, and His Son.

The nation of Israel was “David's kingdom”, although God was also called the “King” of it.  Does that mean David was also God?  ???

I've addressed this kind of delusion in the “Delusions” thread, Charles.  One cannot just WANT something to be the truth, FORCE little snippets of scripture to support that truth, and expect to come out of it with an ACCURATE truth of what the scriptures teach.

In other words, you cannot simply WANT Jesus to be the very God he is the Son of, and try to FORCE the scriptures to teach this desire of yours.  

carmel
    Participant

Scripture teaches about ONE Almighty God, and His Son.

Mike,

Scriptures never teaches that ALMIGHTY GOD was on His own without His Son.

Also no one can define the ONE ALMIGHTY GOD.

AND I REPEAT ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT ALMIGHTY WITHOUT HIS SON WITHIN HIM.

MORE TO COME AS I'M OFF TO BED.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 24 2012,10:09)

Quote (942767 @ July 22 2012,20:39)
    Hi Mike:

John the Baptist said what you quoted from the scripture about Jesus.  

John 1
    14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the only begotten, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, “This was he of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”

Hi Marty, could you pinpoint the exact place in these verses where John stops writing about “the Word”, and starts writing about “Jesus”?

Hi Mike:

When the Logos, which is what God has spoken and embodies a plan, and that plan pertains to giving His only begotten Son to reconcile the world unto Himself, became a physical reality or was made flesh. John 1:14.

Saw this scripture in the OT and though it might interest you.

Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that [their] power is gone, and [there is] none shut up, or left.

Deu 32:37 And he shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock in whom they trusted,

Deu 32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, [and] drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, [and] be your protection.

Deu 32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] he, and [there is] no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there any] that can deliver out of my hand.

Deu 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Deu 32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

hi marty

When the Logos, which is what God has spoken and embodies a plan, and that plan pertains to giving His only begotten Son to reconcile the world unto Himself, became a physical reality or was made flesh. John 1:14.

were in scriptures you find this “embodies a plan”

that plan pertains to giving His only begotten Son

it looks like Christ did have nothing to say in this deal ???

all those scriptures are part of what Christ did and will do in time ,

Deu 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.(is this God almighty that speaks like a man ??)

Participant

Hi Pierre:

The Greek for “the Word” in John 1 is “Logos” and is defined as follows:

Part of Speech:

noun masculine

Usage in the KJV:

word 218, saying 50, account 8, speech 8, Word (Christ) 7, thing 5, not tr 2, misc 32

Total: 330

Definition:

1.of speech A.a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea
    B.what someone has said a.a word
    b.the sayings of God
    c.decree, mandate or order
    d.of the moral precepts given by God
    e.Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets
    f.what is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, a maxim

C.discourse a.the act of speaking, speech
    b.the faculty of speech, skill and practice in speaking
    c.a kind or style of speaking
    d.a continuous speaking discourse – instruction

D.doctrine, teaching
    E.anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative
    F.matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, case, suit at law
    G.the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed

2.its use as respect to the MIND alone A.reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating
    B.account, i.e. regard, consideration
    C.account, i.e. reckoning, score
    D.account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgment
    E.relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation a.reason would

F.reason, cause, ground

3.In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.
    A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus first used the term Logos around 600 B.C. to designate the divine reason or plan which coordinates a changing universe. This word was well suited to John's purpose in John 1.
    TDNT – Theological Dictionary of the New Testament

I believe that the following is what is meant in John 1;

Of course, Jesus had something to say about this.  He has a “free will” just as all of us.  We see him at the age of 12 saying that “he must be about His Father's business”, and prior to his crucifixion he prayed:

39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

You ask:

Deu 32:40   For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.(is this God almighty that speaks like a man

It is God Almighty speaking, but not as a man.  He is able to speak any way He chooses.

Love in Christ,
    Marthy

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 29 2012,20:18)
    Hi Pierre:

The Greek for “the Word” in John 1 is “Logos” and is defined as follows:

Part of Speech:

noun masculine

Usage in the KJV:

word 218, saying 50, account 8, speech 8, Word (Christ) 7, thing 5, not tr 2, misc 32

Total: 330

Definition:

B.what someone has said a.a word
    b.the sayings of God
    c.decree, mandate or order
    d.of the moral precepts given by God
    e.Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets
    f.what is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, a maxim

C.discourse a.the act of speaking, speech
    b.the faculty of speech, skill and practice in speaking
    c.a kind or style of speaking
    d.a continuous speaking discourse – instruction

D.doctrine, teaching
    E.anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative
    F.matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, case, suit at law
    G.the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed

2.its use as respect to the MIND alone A.reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating
    B.account, i.e. regard, consideration
    C.account, i.e. reckoning, score
    D.account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgment
    E.relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation a.reason would

F.reason, cause, ground

3.In John, denotes the essential Word of God, Jesus Christ, the personal wisdom and power in union with God, his minister in creation and government of the universe, the cause of all the world's life both physical and ethical, which for the procurement of man's salvation put on human nature in the person of Jesus the Messiah, the second person in the Godhead, and shone forth conspicuously from His words and deeds.
    A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus first used the term Logos around 600 B.C. to designate the divine reason or plan which coordinates a changing universe. This word was well suited to John's purpose in John 1.
    TDNT – Theological Dictionary of the New Testament

I believe that the following is what is meant in John 1;

Of course, Jesus had something to say about this.  He has a “free will” just as all of us.  We see him at the age of 12 saying that “he must be about His Father's business”, and prior to his crucifixion he prayed:

39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

You ask:

Deu 32:40   For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.(is this God almighty that speaks like a man

It is God Almighty speaking, but not as a man.  He is able to speak any way He chooses.

Love in Christ,
    Marthy

Marty

Is your explanation good for anyone called :greenspoon,waterwell,smith,newhouse,ball,shipwreck ,ect,,,,

The meaning will show according to you that those people do not exist,right ???

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin stand: believe in the bible

Philippians 2:6

New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Though he was God,[a]
    he did not think of equality with God
    as something to cling to. Christ is truly GOD”

truly God, equal with another truly God?

Jammin which one is the one and only true God, Jesus or his Father?

Wakeup
    Participant

I say; dont let satan make you get bogged down in the one subject.
    We must keep on seeking for more treasures,that are still hidden. We have been on this subject for many years now.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 29 2012,02:25)

Quote (jammin @ July 26 2012,21:01)
    mike,

you should go to school mike and study the nature of GOD

jammin,

My question still awaits an answer from you.  Here it is again:

When Paul wrote of Jesus existing in the “form of God”, what did he mean by the word “God”?

A.  A species of beings?

B.  A particular being?

before i answer that question, i still have a question for you.
    you did not remember or you just ignoring the question???

let me repeat it.
    do you have many forms or natures? or do you only have one form/nature and that is your HUMAN NATURE?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ July 29 2012,19:13)
    Jammin stand: believe in the bible

Philippians 2:6

New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Though he was God,[a]
      he did not think of equality with God
      as something to cling to. Christ is truly GOD”

truly God, equal with another truly God?

Jammin which one is the one and only true God, Jesus or his Father?

they are both GOD by nature

they have the same nature. they are both TRULY GOD

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD

exmple, you and your father. you are both TRULY HUMAN by nature.

your father is truly HUMAN
    you are also TRULY HUMAN by nature unless you are an animal

jammin
    Participant

mike,

include these questions to your home work

what is the nature of GOD?

what is the nature of MAN?

you may ask for help

carmel
    Participant

which one is the one and only true God, Jesus or his Father?  

Lumginus,

READ THESE SCRIPTURES AND NOTICE :

Colossians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. We give thanks to GOD, AND THE FATHER of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you.

John 17: Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, the only TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST, whom thou hast sent.

In colossians it says:

We give thanks to God, and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

NOW:

Is “God, and the Father” the same ENTITY, ALTHOUGH THERE’S A COMA AFTER GOD???  YES

In John 17 it says:

That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ,

NOW:

Is “true God, and Jesus Christ” the same ENTITY,ALTHOUGH THERE’S A COMA AFTER GOD???  YES

EXPLAIN WHY IF IT IS NOT!!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

this treasure was never lock

Terraricca,

this treasure was never lock

Ezekiel 44: 2Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be SHUT , it shall not be OPENED, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore IT SHALL BE SHUT.

WAS HE LOCKED OR NOT???

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE SPLITTING OF THE CURTAIN IN THE MOST HOLY PLACE AFTER JESUS DIED , WHICH WAS ALWAYS LOCKED BEHIND THE CURTAIN,???

WASN’T IT A PROOF THAT GOD IN JESUS WAS LOCKED IN SATAN’S SPIRIT therefore IN ALL HUMAN’S SOULS ,JESUS’ SPIRIT SUBSTANCE” ZION” since Adam’s first SOUL was possessed by Satan, THROUHG SIN, THEREFORE ALSO ALL HIS GENERATIONS,  AND JESUS HAD TO DIE IN ORDER TO REMOVE AND REPLACE HIM.

because Gods creation ad always access to him from the very beginning ,this is what Paul explain in Col1-

Colossians:1: The mystery which hath been

hidden from ages and generations,

SO IT WAS HIDDEN,OR LOCKED.

but now is manifested to his saints,

SO NOW IS MANIFESTED NOT BEFORE

27 To whom God would make known the riches of the glory of this mystery

SO GOD THIS TIME HAS IGNORED HIS PEOPLE ,AND MADE IT KNOWN TO THE GENTILES

among the Gentiles, which is Christ, in you the hope of glory.

SO HUMANS WERE THE PROPERTY OF SATAN’S SPIRIT, AND SATAN MADE THEIR HEART OF STONE, THEY SEE,BUT NOT PERCEIVE, THEY HERE BUT NOT UNDERSTAND AND THEY NEVER BE CONVERTED.

FROM THE VERY BEGINNING GOD LOST CONTACT WITH HUMANS,THROUGH ADAM SIN.

HE TRIED TO PERSUADE THE JEWS, HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE,MOST FILTHY PEOPLE,TO MAKE THEM HOLY, BUT IT WAS OF NO USE!! GOD WAS USELSS!!! HE COULDN’T PERFORM,NOT BECAUSE HE WAS NOT CAPABLE TO DO SO,BUT BECAUSE HIS  PEOPLE INGNORED HIM.

BUT THROUGH JESUS’ DEATH HE MADE ALL THE WORLD HOLY IN AN INSTANT.

1 PETER: 9 But you are a chosen generation, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a PURCHASED people: that you may declare his virtues, who hath called you OUT OF DARKNESS,( OBVIOUS OUT OF SATAN’S GRIP) into his marvellous light:

10 Who in time past     WERE NOT A PEOPLE :     but are now the people of God. Who had not obtained mercy; but now have obtained mercy.

OK IN TIME PAST :

WERE NOT A PEOPLE   SO GOD WAS HANDICAPPED AS A SPIRIT BEING,AND IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME TILL JESUS, THE ONLY TRUE VISIBLE GOD CAME AND CONFIRMED ALMIGHTY GOD ON EARTH

but not all his plan to save what could be saved after the fire of man sin, this was the mistry of the ages,

THAT IS NOT A MYSTERY. IT IS A PROOF THAT SATAN IS ALSO WORKING THROUGH HIS SPIRIT.GOD IS PATIENT AND WHO IS NOT SAVED NOW IN JESUS TERM, HE WOULD BE SAVED IN ANOTHER TERM WHICH ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN AND HOW!!! BUT IT HAS TO START THROUGH FIRE AGAIN,LIKE WE DID IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR CREATION.

the son of God came down from heaven to fulfill his fathers will,

TO PERFECT HIS WORK THROUGH HIS DEATH.BECAUSE IT WAS ONLY VERY GOOD.

John 4: Jesus saith to them: My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, that I may PERFECT his work.

THE FATHER WAS A SPIRIT AND COULD NOT ACHIEVE SALVATION AS A SPIRIT, BUT SINCE HE EMANATED HIS GENUINE SPIRIT OF HIS SON, HIS SON COULD BE SACRIFICED.

FIRST TO CREATE ALL IN HIM, WITH HIM,AND FOR HIM,IN THE SPIRITUL FLESH, IN ADAM ,AND THEN ,SINCE HE SINNED,TO RECREATE IT IN THE SPIRIT, SINCE ADAM REJECTED GOD,AND LOST COMUNICATION WITH HIM.

SO JESUS DIED AND ACQUIRED BOTH THE FLESH, AND THE SOUL THROUGH THE ELIMINATION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT FROM ALL SOULS,AND NATURE.

even until dead ,and this is again a price that anyone that says he believe must pay to enter THROUGH THE DOOR (JESUS GLORIFIED BODY) the kingdom (THE TREASURE)of Christ or of God, YES THEY ARE EQUAL IT DOESN’T MAKE A DIFFERENCE SINCE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME GOD. ONE SPIRIT, AND ONE FLESH The true God, and Jesus Christ BUT UNITED AS ONE MYSTICAL BODY FOR ETERNITY

the trouble is that a treasure to certain people does not mean the same thing to all ,like I told you before .

WE AS CORRUPTED BEING JESUS CHRIST, DOES NOT MEAN THE SAME THING TO ALL!!!

WE AS CORRUPTED BEING GOD ,DOES NOT MEAN THE SAME THING TO ALL!!!

Peace and live in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ July 28 2012,15:49)
    Mike,

Scriptures never teaches that ALMIGHTY GOD was on His own without His Son.

AND I REPEAT ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT ALMIGHTY WITHOUT HIS SON WITHIN HIM.

Charles,

Read Rev 4:8 through 5:7.  Maybe you will understand that the Lord God Almighty is the ONE who sits on the throne, while the Lamb (His Son) is someone OTHER THAN Him – who takes a scroll from the hand of the Lord God Almighty.

Do you understand?  The One who sits on the throne is Almighty in and of Himself.  He doesn't need the Lamb to be Almighty, for He is already Almighty before the Lamb even comes into the picture.

Viewing 20 posts - 9,021 through 9,040 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account