JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,821 through 8,840 (of 25,926 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,05:44)
    Charles,

Jesus said he lives because of the Father.

Jesus said he lives because of the Father.

Mike,

God glorified because of JESUS!!

That statement it is not that simple.

Jesus lived as man because He had to die for the Father in order for the Father to be able to become THE REAL GOD TO HUMANS.

GOD WAS USELESS IN THE OT TIME.

ALL THOSE MIRACLES,AND PROMISES WERE OF NO USE FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT GOD WAS A SPIRIT.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God,

SO HE WAS NOT THEIR GOD SINCE HE WAS A SPIRIT.

and they shall be my people.

SINCE HE WOULD BECOME EVENTUALLY A HUMAN GOD LIKE THEM IN JESUS, THE ONLY WAY OUT.

34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:

SINCE THROUGH JESUS HE WOULD ABIDE IN THEIR SOULS FOR EVER AND THEY WOULD HEAR HIS VOICE,HIS WORD. SOMETHING THAT HE WAS NOT ABLE TO DO SINCE SATAN MADE THEIR HEART OF STONES, AND LIVED IN THEIR SOULS.

for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

SINCE JESUS DIED,AND GLORIFIED  BOTH THE FATHER  AND HIMSELF,AND  ERADICATED SIN AND DEATH,SOMETHING THE FATHER COULD NEVER ACHIEVE AS A SPIRIT.

JOHN 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine

SINCE GOD ACQUIRED THE MYSTICAL FLESH BODY IN JESUS,AND HE NOW UNDERSTANDS THEIR WEEKNESSES, THEIR VULNERABILITY,FEELS THEIR PAINS, AND THEIR SORROWS,HAVE COMPASSION, AND ACCEPT THEM AS THEY ARE.

NOT LIKE HE WAS IN THE OT BUTHCERRING THEM FOR THE LEAST SIN, EVEN UNINTENTIONAL.

I LOVE YOU JESUS THE ONLY GOD WHO BECAME LIKE ME TO MAKE ME LIKE YOU

Peace and love in Jesus  the only true God saviour of humanity.

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

We have but one Almighty God.  That one has a Son named Jesus.  Unless Jesus has a Son named Jesus, he is not that one Almighty God.  End of story.

P.S. Did you read my posts to Pierre just now about not posting the entire quote each time? You know how you put my words in a quote box and then addressed them? Keep doing that, but before you submit your post, delete the words from the bottom box. There is no reason to post the words from that bottom box when you've already quoted those words yourself. Why post the same words twice?

Do you understand what I'm saying, and how to do it?

Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 21 2012,07:04)
    Marty,

We are children of God by the Spirit of Adoption having come to God with a repentant heart believing what He has done for us in the person of His Only Begotten Son.  We have been born again from the dead.

Are believers adopted sons of the flesh or of the spirit?

Jesus is the “Monogenes” Son of the Living God, than he is unique in the way that “He is a Son of the Living God”.

Isaiah is called the “monogenes” son of Abraham even though Ishmael is also his son, why is that?

Any way that you want to read this, with the His own blood, with the blood of the Lord, or the blood of His Son, it is still His own blood.  Just any blood of any ordinary man will never wash away our sins.

Any other man has fallen short of God’s glory; while Jesus has not sinned even though tempted as is common to man.  It is written that the prayers of a righteous man are powerful, how much more the blood that is shed by one who did not sin but instead acted in mercy to seal the contract with his blood and so reconcile a people to God.

Hi Kerwin:

When we are born again from the dead, we are raised from the dead or from spiritual separation from God by the same Spirit of God that raised Jesus from the dead.  And so, we are speaking about a spiritual adoption, and we are part of the body of Christ through a marriage relationship to the Lord.

I think You meant to ask why Isaac is called the “monogenes” son of Abraham, you said Isaiah, although he had a son named Ishmael, and the answer is that Isaac was a type of Christ, a child promised to Abraham by God, that was born of Abraham's seed from a marriage relationship, from his wife, Sarah.  Ishmael was born from Sarah's handmaid.

You say:

Any other man has fallen short of God’s glory; while Jesus has not sinned even though tempted as is common to man.  It is written that the prayers of a righteous man are powerful, how much more the blood that is shed by one who did not sin but instead acted in mercy to seal the contract with his blood and so reconcile a people to God.

All men born of the sperm of man have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  God provided the propitiation for our sins.  He was not born of the sperm of man but was like us in every way, and could have sinned but he did not.

Rom 8:3   For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marty,

Please read what I've just written to Pierre and Charles about posting. Look at your last post here to Kerwin, for example. Since you quoted his points and answered them one by one, is it really necessary to also have that big quote box at the top of your post?

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,13:26)

Quote (942767 @ July 18 2012,20:22)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,12:52)

Quote (942767 @ July 18 2012,19:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,12:15)

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2012,18:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 05 2012,05:23)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word that was made flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

Yes

And is it scriptural that in the Word was life?  (John 1:4)

Jhn 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And is it scriptural that in Jesus was life?  (1 John 5:11)  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

Yes.

n 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 20 2012,07:11)

Quote (942767 @ July 19 2012,13:31)
    Hi Frank:

You stated that you did not worship the same God that I worshiped, and so, what God do you worship?  I worship the Father of my Lord Jesus, God's Only Begotten Son and His Christ.

Do you believe that Jesus is “Only Begotten(Monogenes) Son and His Christ” and if you do believe, have you received the Holy Ghost.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Listen up! I AM NOT A “GOD” WORSHIPER!

“BAAL” Gad
    “The LORD” God

Hi Frank:

Listen up Jesus speaking to the Samaritan woman said the following.

n 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Jhn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Jhn 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

And Jesus said:

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Jo 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

1Jo 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1Jo 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

God's Spirit dwelling within me, testifies that His testimony regarding His Only Begotten Son and His Christ is true.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 21 2012,15:44)

Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word that was made flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

Yes

Yes.

And is it scriptural that all things were created through the Word of God? (John 1:3)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,14:51)
    Pierre,

When you quote the sentence from Charles (or whoever), that you want to address, please delete the words from the bottom box before posting.

For example:

1.  Hit the quote button on the post you want to respond to.

2.  You will have two boxes:  One above that is blank until you type words in it, and the bottom box that contains the entire post you just “quoted” when you hit the quote button.

3.  Copy the words you want to respond to from that bottom box, and add those words as a quote in your top box.  (This part you have already been doing.)

4.  DELETE all the words from the bottom box BEFORE you hit the “Add Reply” button.  

In this way, you will only be bringing forward the words from Charles post that you wish to address.  There is no need to bring his whole post forward each time when you are only addressing a certain part of his post.

In the next post I make here, I will show you what your last post in this thread would have looked like if you deleted the entire bottom box before posting.

Mike

thanks ,yes I did not know this ,thanks again :)

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,09:45)

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

Yes.

Hi Mike:

Yes

Yes.

And is it scriptural that all things were created through the Word of God?  (John 1:3)

Hi Mike:

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Word = Logos which is what God has spoken and embodies and idea or a plan

Quit playing games, Mike.

You remind me of the Pharisees who tried to trick Jesus.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Hi Mike:

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Word = Logos which is what God has spoken and embodies and idea or a plan

Quit playing games, Mike.

You remind me of the Pharisees who tried to trick Jesus.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

words are what you have previously thought about ,words become your orders and verbal will ,to be executed by others if not then we do not need words for the works we our self will do,

God so created the first creation ,and it appears to be THE WORD this is the only being God created with his own hands so to speak,all others say scriptures have been made through him (first creation)and it happen that the apostles identify THE WORD TO JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 21 2012,16:52)
    Hi Mike:

Is that a YES or a NO, Marty?

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,10:29)

Hi Mike:

Jhn 1:3   All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Is that a YES or a NO, Marty?

Yes.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,03:57)

Quote (jammin @ July 21 2012,07:25)
    accept what the bible says, the bible says that GOD has a begotten son and that is Christ.
    he is also GOD by nature and not god boy

he is truly GOD just like his father!

It seems to me that you have TWO Gods, jammin.  It seems that you believe one of those two Gods is “just like” the other one.  But then again, you constantly talk about Jesus being a DIFFERENT God who “has the nature of” the Most High God, don't you?  You might as well join forces with Lightenup so you can both teach us about our TWO Almighty Gods.  ???

You said:

the bible says GOD has only one son and that is Christ.
    you are really a false teacher boy.

Christ is the one and only son of GOD!

6 One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Once again, it seems that it is YOU who teaches contrary to scripture, jammin.  So who's REALLY the “false teacher”?

jammin, let me make this as simple as I can for you:

1.  You and I agree that there is but ONE Most High God, right?  YES.

2.  You and I agree that our ONE Most High God has a Son named Jesus, right?  YES.

3.  You and I agree that Jesus does NOT have a Son named Jesus, right?  YES.

Therefore, no matter how much you want to muddy up the issue with nonsensical mish-mash, the FACT remains that our ONE God is the one who has a Son named Jesus.

If you want to teach things OTHER THAN that, then it is YOU who is the false teacher.

GOD is nature . the father and the son have one nature and that is NATURE GOD!phil 2.6
    Philippians 2:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,

of course there are two in numbers but in nature or essence they are one and that is NATURE GOD!

you are HUMAN or MAN by nature.
    do you have two natures mike? or you only have the HUMAN nature??
    yes or no??

you gave job 1.6
    the BIBLE says that there is one and only son JOHN 1.14

my question is, how did they become sons of GOD? just like Christ??

yes or no???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ July 21 2012,19:09)
    GOD is nature

No jammin,

God is the name most often used to refer to the IDENTITY of the One who created all things.

If Jesus is the Son of the person IDENTIFIED as “God”, then Jesus cannot be that person identified as “God”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

Yes.

Hi Mike:

Yes

Yes.

And is it scriptural that all things were created through the Word of God?  (John 1:3)

Yes.

And is it scriptural that all things were created through Jesus? (Col 1:16) YES or NO?

jammin
    Participant

make your own bible
    i believe what the bible says

you did not answer my question

do you have two natures mike? or you only have one form or nature and that is your HUMAN NATURE?
    yes or no?

jammin
    Participant

i said they have the same form or nature and that is GOD

just like you and your father, you have the same form or nature and that is your HUMAN nature.

you believe that there are two persons but you do not teach that they have the same form or nature boy.
    you are a false teacher.

the bible says that they are one in nature or essence. they have the same form or nature and that is NATURE GOD

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Does the word “God”, with a capital “G”, ALMOST ALWAYS identify the One who created the universe and everything in it?

Or does it usually refer to the “nature” of some “species”?

Which one?

jammin
    Participant

answer my question boy

do you have two natures mike? or you only have one form or nature and that is your HUMAN NATURE?
    yes or no?

you may ask for help

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 22 2012,12:17)

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

Yes.

Hi Mike:

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

And is it scriptural that all things were created through Jesus?  (Col 1:16)  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

It depends what you mean by “through him”. KJV states “by him”. He is the “last Adam”.

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

[Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 8,821 through 8,840 (of 25,926 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account