JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,801 through 8,820 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 20 2012,08:01)

Quote (Ed J @ July 20 2012,06:44)

Quote (carmel @ July 20 2012,04:40)

God crated first the spiritual beings through His Son while still within the Father.

Hi Charles.

I believe Jesus was part of God (as well) in his preexistent state.

EDJ

THEIR IS NO BOOK THAT SAYS that IN THE SCRIPTURES OF GOD

Hi Pierre,

“For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me,
      and have believed that I came out from God.” (John 16:27)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Should we not all seek to cut down on the size of our posts by only quoting that part of the posts we are responding to; just as some have instructed Frank to do with those sources he uses.

kerwin
    Participant

Marty,

We are children of God by the Spirit of Adoption having come to God with a repentant heart believing what He has done for us in the person of His Only Begotten Son.  We have been born again from the dead.

Are believers adopted sons of the flesh or of the spirit?

Jesus is the “Monogenes” Son of the Living God, than he is unique in the way that “He is a Son of the Living God”.

Isaiah is called the “monogenes” son of Abraham even though Ishmael is also his son, why is that?

Any way that you want to read this, with the His own blood, with the blood of the Lord, or the blood of His Son, it is still His own blood.  Just any blood of any ordinary man will never wash away our sins.

Any other man has fallen short of God’s glory; while Jesus has not sinned even though tempted as is common to man.  It is written that the prayers of a righteous man are powerful, how much more the blood that is shed by one who did not sin but instead acted in mercy to seal the contract with his blood and so reconcile a people to God.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 21 2012,06:44)
    To all,

Should we not all seek to cut down on the size of our posts by only quoting that part of the posts we are responding to; just as some have instructed Frank to do with those sources he uses.

Well, It seems that I have become one of the topics of discussion now in this forum thread. :D

Mike says that problem is, and I quote:

scroll through million [which is of course, an over-exaggeration] word cut and pastes

Well, what about me coming here and having to scroll through millions of posts of people in a never ending bickering match over what they believe Scripture is saying and never coming to any conclusions or coming to any agreement? I have never voiced any complaints concerning scrolling, so why complain about my once in a while posting a complete article that I tend to agree with and wanting to share it with others? The reason that I have never complained about scrolling through your never ending bickering match is simply because I really do not find it that difficult [or “hard” as Mike so erroneously described it] to do. I really do not understand the difficulty in scrolling, since it is something that I do on a daily basis in my use of the internet.

And Mike,

I find it laughable that you set yourself up to speak for all here in saying, and I quote:

I don't really think any of us read them anymore. We started off reading them, but then when we questioned you about some of the unscriptural statements in them, you wouldn't answer us.

I think most of us just figured that if the articles were going to contain unscriptural stuff, and you weren't going to stand and defend them, then why bother reading them in the first place?

So, you have set yourself up here as one who determines for everyone else here what is Scriptural and what is not Scriptural? Oh really! Then why is it that I have only found two others here that agree with you and everyone else argues against what it is the you teach here? You are nothing but a wolf-faced liar!

As for defending what these articles that I post say, I believe the articles speak for themselves and are very well thought out and written by the authors that wrote them. I find them very understandable from a laymen's point of view. And as for someone going to my web site to read these articles, from my experience on posting links on forums, I have found that very few, if any at all, will venture outside the forum to read them. I get such silly excuses such as “I do not visit web sites.” I find such an excuse silly because they are in fact on a web site to begin with and I am quite sure that they are in fact lying and do visit other web sites. The fact is, they simply do not want to take into consideration another point of view, and weigh the evidence in accordance with Scripture, because they already have their mind made up or they are simply just lazy and don't want to read what you refer to as “huge articles” when in fact they are not “huge” at all. The only thing that would make these articles such a “huge” task is that these articles require that you also look up the Scriptural verses and passages and to read them in the context of the Scripture itself. You and I both both know that hardly anyone wants to actually exert themselves in studying Scripture! They would rather lay their so-called “Holy Bibles” on their coffee tables and collect dust in hopes that their “God” will bless them somehow in doing so. They use them as mere “good luck charms”. They would rather listen to false prophets and their preachers and have them erroneously tell them what the Scripture says.

Come on and be truthful with yourself! You are not “asking on behalf of 'MANY' … who find the threads 'HARD' to follow … to scroll through million [again, an over-exaggeration] word cut and pastes.” There is simply nothing “hard” about scrolling! Anyone who uses the internet scrolls on a regular basis! You would not even have brought it up if your whinny complaining student Pieear had not said that it caused him “confusion”. Why did it cause him “confusion”? Certainly scrolling does not cause him “confusion”, since I am quite sure that he also scrolls on a regular basis. I believe what truly caused hm “confusion” is that he actually took the time out the read the articles or parts of them. It is quite obvious to me that Pieear is one of yours and t8's students and has chosen you two as his personal rabbis.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ July 20 2012,13:44)
    To all,

Should we not all seek to cut down on the size of our posts by only quoting that part of the posts we are responding to………..

Yes, Kerwin, we should.

If some of you don't know how to cut and paste just the recent part of the conversation, I'm sure Ed and I could help you with it in Ed's thread about this kind of stuff.  (Ed, I forget the name of the thread where you give a tutorial on bolding and colors, etc.)

But seriously, you don't need to post the entire million word discussion each time – only the last thing the other guy said.

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Terraricca,

God never created His Son.

God crated first the spiritual beings through His Son while still within the Father.

Then after the rebel,He emanated His Son to recreate all our visible creation through Him as the FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE NO MATTER WHAT?

Did you ever realized that through the above statement Jesus' Spirit was also the first ever evil creature in Lucifer??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,
    This is not in scriptures ,and so could not be trusted ,

Terraricca,

For the love of Jesus!!

Be specific.

I said many things in that statement,and it is all in scripture

you said that Christ was NOT created ,now Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Frank,

If we are discussing Phil 2, and I ask you how someone who ALREADY IS existing in the likeness of a human being can BE MADE in the likeness of a human being, posting a million words from some non-preexister isn't an answer to my question.

Now, on the off chance that one of your favored authors DOES actually comment on that particular point, then feel free to cut and paste ONLY THAT PART of their million word letter.

Also, when you first joined this site, I took one of your million word cut and paste jobs apart, bit by bit, and showed you where the claims the author made were not only frivilous and illogical, but also unscriptural.  But YOU didn't want to comment on the things I pointed out.  So then I asked how we could get that particular author to come and defend the unscriptural things he wrote, and you told me that author was dead now.

Do you remember this, Frank?

Anyone can post a bunch of unscriptural, slanted propaganda that supposedly supports their doctrine.  But whoever posts it should be man enough to DEFEND those claims under scrutiny.

Every other single person on this site tries their best to scriptually DEFEND the things they post…………… why not you?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 21 2012,10:15)
    Frank,

If we are discussing Phil 2, and I ask you how someone who ALREADY IS existing in the likeness of a human being can BE MADE in the likeness of a human being, posting a million words from some non-preexister isn't an answer to my question.

Now, on the off chance that one of your favored authors DOES actually comment on that particular point, then feel free to cut and paste ONLY THAT PART of their million word letter.

Also, when you first joined this site, I took one of your million word cut and paste jobs apart, bit by bit, and showed you where the claims the author made were not only frivilous and illogical, but also unscriptural.  But YOU didn't want to comment on the things I pointed out.  So then I asked how we could get that particular author to come and defend the unscriptural things he wrote, and you told me that author was dead now.

Do you remember this, Frank?

Anyone can post a bunch of unscriptural, slanted propaganda that supposedly supports their doctrine.  But whoever posts it should be man enough to DEFEND those claims under scrutiny.

Every other single person on this site tries their best to scriptually DEFEND the things they post……………  why not you?

Mike,

Do not give dogs what is set apart; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces (Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:6).

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Mike,

You again have been owed! You might want to change your image! :D

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing [dressed in Father Yahweh inspired word], but inwardly are ravening wolves (Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:15).

Do not give dogs what is set apart; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces (Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:6).

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

For those of you who aren't yet familiar with Frank's secret language, he calls his inablility to defend the nonsensical things he claims on this site “owning” the other person.

And yes Frank, you've shown once again how good you are at “owning” me.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 21 2012,13:17)
    For those of you who aren't yet familiar with Frank's secret language, he calls his inablility to defend the nonsensical things he claims on this site “owning” the other person.

And yes Frank, you've shown once again how good you are at “owning” me.

Mike,

No, wrong your again!  In other words, “I've got you over a barrel sucker!”  :D

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing [dressed in Father Yahweh inspired word], but inwardly are ravening wolves (Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:15).

“Jesus IS God!”?

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,09:26)

Quote (jammin @ July 17 2012,21:02)
    your christ is not a real GOD boy!

My Christ is the one the Most High God ANOINTED, jammin.  That is was “christ” means, after all.  It refers to one who was anointed BY God Almighty – not one who IS God Almighty.

And Jesus is just as real of a god as Satan is.  But just like Satan, who is also a son of God, Jesus was created by the Most High God.

God has many sons, jammin.  Do you think that because their God and Father is from eternity, all of them are also from eternity?  Or do you only break the “logic” rule when it comes to Jesus?

how did they become sons of GOD? like christ???

the bible says GOD has only one son and that is Christ.
    you are really a false teacher boy.

Christ is the one and only son of GOD!
    you want verse boy?
    here is the verse
    John 1:14

New International Version (NIV)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:14

Good News Translation (GNT)

14 The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us. We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son.

GOD has a son who is also GOD by nature.

GOD by nature is eternal boy!
    GOD by nature is almighty boy! GOD by nature is not created boy!

HUMAN by nature is created boy! HUMAN by nature is not almighty boy! HUMAN by nature is not eternal boy!

your logic is non sense boy.
    your HUMAN father is not created but you as HUMAN is created. LOL

that is your logic boy.

i accept what the bible says, the bible says that GOD has a begotten son and that is Christ.
    he is also GOD by nature and not god boy

he is truly GOD just like his father!

edj,

it refers to the bible
    the verse you quoted is not referring to the false teacher.
    drink your medicine and take a rest. your brain needs nutrition

jammin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 21 2012,10:03)
    Charles

Terraricca,

Then after the rebel,He emanated His Son to recreate all our visible creation through Him as the FIRST BORN OF EVERY CREATURE NO MATTER WHAT?

Did you ever realized that through the above statement Jesus' Spirit was also the first ever evil creature in Lucifer??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

Terraricca,

For the love of Jesus!!

Be specific.

you said that Christ was NOT created ,now Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

LOL

frstborn of every creature in col 1.15 does not mean that Christ was created.
    it talks about the supremacy of Christ.

Colossians 1:15

Lexham English Bible (LEB)

15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all[a] creation,

New Living Translation (©2007)
    Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

People's New Testament

1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God. He came in order to reveal the Father in his own person. See Joh 14:10 Heb 1:3. The love of God is revealed in Christ. He was the visible representative of the invisible God.

The firstborn of every creature. The thought is that he existed before creation began; born of God instead of being created by the divine fiat; born before any creature was called into existence. The passage does not say that he was the first created, but the first-born. He was before creation. See Joh 1:1,2.

you are really a hard headed just like your boss mike.

may GOD open your eyes

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 20 2012,06:44)

Quote (carmel @ July 20 2012,04:40)
    Terraricca,

peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Edj,

First and formost not Jesus, but Jesus' Spirit.

Jesus' Spirit was not only part of God, But God Himself in a particular, genuine, spiritual, substance both separated and STILL ETERNALLY ONE WITH HIMSELF.

This particular unfathomable spirit was transferred into all the entire creation AS A MEDIATOR OF BOTH VERSATILE SPIRITS AND FLESH CREATURES.  WATER AND BLOOD

First, WHILE MAINTAINED THE ONESS IN THE FATHER, with the power of the Holy Spirit, inserted and formed HIMSELF into all the spiritual creatures.

After the rebel, WHILE  HE MAINTAINED HIS DIVINITY IN THE FATHER, THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, He left the Father AND  BURRIED HIMSELF  THROUGHOUT the entire visible creatures, in both SPIRIT AND MATTER, AND EVENTUALLY SOULS and FLESH, and ended His process, THE WORKS OF GOD , as the flesh of MARY, the only GENUINE pure fruit through THE WHOLE PROCESS of creation to be also:

GOD'S GENUINE FLESH IN JESUS.  JESUS’ SPIRIT INTO FLESH.

So JESUS COMMENCED GOD’S WORKS AS GOD’S GENUINE SPIRIT,AND GRADUALLY,ENDED HIS WORKS AS GOD’S GENUINE FLESH BODY.

NOTWITHSTANDIG THE FACT THAT OUR CREATION WAS TOTAL EVIL DUE TO THE REABILTATION OF THE EVIL SPIRITS OF LUCIFER AND HIS ANGELS.

THE HIGHEST,AND THE LOWEST ELEMENTS  THROUGH CREATION, LIGHT AND DARKNESS,FOR GOD TO BE ALL IN ALL!!

PURPOSELY AND ONLY FOR GOD TO ABIDE WITHIN AS GOD MAN IN THE MOST UNIQUE PURE HUMAN BEING EVER EXISTED AND WALKED ON EARTH ,JESUS CHRIST.
    THE PLEASURE OF GOD THE FATHER TO BE IN HIS FULLNESS IN HIM, TO BE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THEIR GOD. THE FIRST EVER GOD MAN THAT  WALKED ON EARTH.

GOD THE FATHER IN ORDER TO BE A GOD FOR THE HUMAN EYE IN JESUS, HE PREFERRED TO BE BORN AMONG ANIMALS, HUMILIATED,BEATEN,SCOURAGED, SPIT UPON, NAILED ON THE CROSS,AND ONLY LEFT JESUS IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE ALL HIS BRETHREN, AND FOR THE LAST TIME AS A HUMAN,TAKEN BY  SATAN’S SPIRIT TO HELL BUT ALSO  FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, CAME OUT OF IT, GLORIFIED AND  REPLACED  SATAN ENTIRELY IN OUR CREATION,SEALED BY THE FATHER IN NATURE AS THE WORKS OF GOD.

SATAN'S DREAM ERADICATED! THROUGH HIS OWN FREE WILL,THROUGH HIS OWN PLAN,THROUGH HIS OWN ELEMENTS.

Millions and millions of years ago our world was an evil world, filled with Lucifer and his angels under the impression, obvious through Lucifer’s ambition, that they, themselves are able to create their own evil world and own a kingdom with the dream that one day they would achieve manhood. Unaware of the presence of Jesus’ Spirit within them, in order to achieve their dream, since He was the only life, and power source, God, six thousands years ago, transformed Lucifer’s own evil beast body into the first ever MAN, ADAM, and gave him the first ever SOUL. all this through Jesus’ Spirit with the power of the Holy Spirit.

God again lost both SOUL and FLESH BODY IN ADAM. IT SEEMED TOTAL LOSS FOR GOD!!  SATAN SMILED GOD LOVED IT. TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO, JESUS DIED,GOD SMILED AND SATAN INFLAMED THROUGHOUT.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ July 21 2012,07:25)
    accept what the bible says, the bible says that GOD has a begotten son and that is Christ.
    he is also GOD by nature and not god boy

he is truly GOD just like his father!

It seems to me that you have TWO Gods, jammin.  It seems that you believe one of those two Gods is “just like” the other one.  But then again, you constantly talk about Jesus being a DIFFERENT God who “has the nature of” the Most High God, don't you?  You might as well join forces with Lightenup so you can both teach us about our TWO Almighty Gods.  ???

You said:

the bible says GOD has only one son and that is Christ.
    you are really a false teacher boy.

Christ is the one and only son of GOD!

6 One day the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them.

Once again, it seems that it is YOU who teaches contrary to scripture, jammin.  So who's REALLY the “false teacher”?

jammin, let me make this as simple as I can for you:

1.  You and I agree that there is but ONE Most High God, right?  YES.

2.  You and I agree that our ONE Most High God has a Son named Jesus, right?  YES.

3.  You and I agree that Jesus does NOT have a Son named Jesus, right?  YES.

Therefore, no matter how much you want to muddy up the issue with nonsensical mish-mash, the FACT remains that our ONE God is the one who has a Son named Jesus.

If you want to teach things OTHER THAN that, then it is YOU who is the false teacher.

carmel
    Participant

Charles

Terraricca,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

Terraricca,

For the love of Jesus!!

Be specific.

the firstborn of every creature:

Terraricca,

That is only a proof that Jesus' Spirit was the SOURCE of every first species ever created both as invisible and visible creatures. Not that He Himself was created.

John1:3All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

Notice ALL THINGS were made by him, so He was not made, SINCE ALL THINGS otherwise HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THOSE ALL THINGS, and scripture would have said : All things were made by him, AFTER  HE WAS MADE.

THEREFORE JESUS COULD NEVER EVER BE CREATED!!

Now read  and reflect:

John 1;1;2 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

For the life was manifested, ( VISIBLE) THEREFORE JESUS. and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the  LIFE ETERNAL,  AGAIN: THEREFORE JESUS:  which was WITH THE FATHER, and hath appeared to us, AGAIN: THEREFORE JESUS

SO JESUS  BECAME VISIBLE AS MAN.( SO HE WAS INVISIBLE AS GOD IN HIS FATHER)

IS LIFE ETERNAL. THEREFORE NEVER CREATED.

AND WAS WITH THE FATHER. THEREFORE ONCE THE FATHER IS ETERNAL ALSO JESUS' SPIRIT .

SO IF JESUS IS LIFE ETERNAL,AND WAS WITH THE FATHER,HOW ON EARTH COULD HAVE BEEN EVER CREATED???

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

Jesus said he lives because of the Father.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 22 2012,11:38)

Charles

Terraricca,

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles,

Terraricca,

For the love of Jesus!!

Be specific.

the firstborn of every creature:

Terraricca,

That is only a proof that Jesus' Spirit was the SOURCE of every first species ever created both as invisible and visible creatures. Not that He Himself was created.

John1:3All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made.

Notice ALL THINGS were made by him, so He was not made, SINCE ALL THINGS otherwise HE WOULD HAVE BEEN PART OF THOSE ALL THINGS, and scripture would have said : All things were made by him, AFTER  HE WAS MADE.

THEREFORE JESUS COULD NEVER EVER BE CREATED!!

Now read  and reflect:

John 1;1;2 For the life was manifested; and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the life eternal, which was with the Father, and hath appeared to us:

For the life was manifested, ( VISIBLE) THEREFORE JESUS. and we have seen and do bear witness, and declare unto you the  LIFE ETERNAL,  AGAIN: THEREFORE JESUS:  which was WITH THE FATHER, and hath appeared to us, AGAIN: THEREFORE JESUS

SO JESUS  BECAME VISIBLE AS MAN.( SO HE WAS INVISIBLE AS GOD IN HIS FATHER)

IS LIFE ETERNAL. THEREFORE NEVER CREATED.

AND WAS WITH THE FATHER. THEREFORE ONCE THE FATHER IS ETERNAL ALSO JESUS' SPIRIT .

SO IF JESUS IS LIFE ETERNAL,AND WAS WITH THE FATHER,HOW ON EARTH COULD HAVE BEEN EVER CREATED???

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

Charles

you start to make me sick with your statement like ;That is only a proof that Jesus' Spirit was the SOURCE of every first species ever created;

WHAT YOU THINK IS SO IRRELEVANT TO GODS WORD ,SO QUOTE SCRIPTURES NOT OPINIONS,YOU BASED ALL YOUR FOUNDATION ON A OPINION ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Pierre,

When you quote the sentence from Charles (or whoever), that you want to address, please delete the words from the bottom box before posting.

For example:

1.  Hit the quote button on the post you want to respond to.

2.  You will have two boxes:  One above that is blank until you type words in it, and the bottom box that contains the entire post you just “quoted” when you hit the quote button.

3.  Copy the words you want to respond to from that bottom box, and add those words as a quote in your top box.  (This part you have already been doing.)

4.  DELETE all the words from the bottom box BEFORE you hit the “Add Reply” button.  

In this way, you will only be bringing forward the words from Charles post that you wish to address.  There is no need to bring his whole post forward each time when you are only addressing a certain part of his post.

In the next post I make here, I will show you what your last post in this thread would have looked like if you deleted the entire bottom box before posting.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

you start to make me sick with your statement like ;That is only a proof that Jesus' Spirit was the SOURCE of every first species ever created;

WHAT YOU THINK IS SO IRRELEVANT TO GODS WORD ,SO QUOTE SCRIPTURES NOT OPINIONS,YOU BASED ALL YOUR FOUNDATION ON A OPINION ,

See Pierre?  We don't need to bring the last week of back and forth discussion over each time we respond just to the last thing the other person said.  You can keep doing the same exact thing you've been doing, just remember to empty that bottom box of words BEFORE submitting your post.  (The top box should now have his quote and your words, but the bottom box will be completely empty.)

Charles, this is for you too, because you do it the same way Pierre does.

If you guys need more help on how to do this, just ask me.  :)

Your friend,
    mike

Viewing 20 posts - 8,801 through 8,820 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account