JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,761 through 8,780 (of 25,925 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

is it for the false teachers? yes or no?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 18 2012,23:12)
    is it for the false teachers? yes or no?

What is 'IT'?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 18 2012,17:47)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 18 2012,07:17)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 18 2012,11:11)

Quote (terraricca @ July 17 2012,15:58)
    Mike

Is their any way we can get rid of Frank advertisement first it is useless and so many time repeating the same things,over and over,and so lengthy that it purpose seems to create confusion more than bring understanding

Pierre,

It is sad that I missed this post of yours at first because I was scrolling at the speed of light to get past his million word copy and paste jobs.

I will pass your concern on to t8, because I feel the same way.

Perhaps he could set a limit to the amount of stuff a person can copy and paste in a given time period.  Imagine if we were all like Frank, and posted the whole Wikipedia page each time instead of the one or two sentences that actually addressed the other guy's post?  This site would be nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words.

I think Frank went over his yearly limit the first week he was here.  :)

Mike,

This site is already nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words! :D

Frank,

Here are some words to consider from another site:

What is “flooding”?
    Flooding is the act of repeatedly making comments in a single area with the obvious intent of overwhelming a single webpage with your commentary. Flooding can also take the form of filling a single comment or small group of comments with a huge amount of text, again with the obvious intent of overwhelming the page in question and possibly with the intent of causing substantial page load difficulties or browser crashes.

These acts are considered an abuse of the system and may lead to your account being suspended or banned without warning.

Here is my source.

Like I really care what another site says! :D

carmel
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ July 18 2012,14:02)
    your christ is not a real GOD boy!

you are an anti Christ just like the others.

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

Jammin,

This also confirms it:

DRBV. Philipians 2:9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above ALL NAMES:

10 That in the name of Jesus (JAHOSHUA) every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

WHO IS ABOVE JESUS THEN??? NO ONE BECAUSE HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF IN THE MYSTICAL BODY OF JESUS CHRIST

11 AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 19 2012,14:10)

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

Jammin,

This also confirms it:

DRBV. Philipians 2:9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above ALL NAMES:

10 That in the name of Jesus (JAHOSHUA) every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

WHO IS ABOVE JESUS THEN??? NO ONE BECAUSE HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF IN THE MYSTICAL BODY OF JESUS CHRIST

11 AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Charles

You can not even understand your own quoted scriptures,

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 18 2012,06:12)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:52)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,13:41)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:07)

Quote (Ed J @ July 14 2012,13:58)
    Hi Frank,

When do you believe Yashua was begotten of by God?

1. At conception/birth
    2. At baptism
    3. At resurrection?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Frank?

Ed J?  :D

#1, #2, or #3; – which do you believe?

Ed J,

You pick a number, any number!  :D

Many people take the above verses to buttress their viewpoint that Mary was somehow “impregnated” by YEHOVAH God to produce the child Yeshua. Let's consider this for a moment. If Mary was married when YEHOVAH “impregnated” her, He would have committed adultery, which is a violation of the eighth commandment. Similarly, if she was only engaged/betrothed when YEHOVAH “impregnated” her, then He would have also committed adultery. Needless to say, YEHOVAH God will NEVER commit adultery — or break any other of His own Commandments!

Frank4YAHWEH

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 18 2012,06:12)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:52)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,13:41)

Quote (Ed J @ July 17 2012,13:07)

Hi Frank,

1. At conception/birth
    2. At baptism
    3. At resurrection?

God bless

Frank?

Ed J?  :D

#1, #2, or #3; – which do you believe?

Ed J,

You pick a number, any number!  :D

Many people take the above verses to buttress their viewpoint that Mary was somehow “impregnated” by YEHOVAH God to produce the child Yeshua. Let's consider this for a moment. If Mary was married when YEHOVAH “impregnated” her, He would have committed adultery, which is a violation of the eighth commandment. Similarly, if she was only engaged/betrothed when YEHOVAH “impregnated” her, then He would have also committed adultery. Needless to say, YEHOVAH God will NEVER commit adultery — or break any other of His own Commandments!

Frank4YAHWEH,

Explain:

How the genearations of heaven were possible only through barren women, or old women,since carnaly were useless???

How and why, Eve had to wait 130 years,therefore very old and useless to have children,  to be conceived and gave birth to Seth, the first born of the generations of heaven, not through Adam since he was the father of the generations of earth, through his sin??

And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son to his own image and likeness, and called his name Seth.

Since you concluded,and I agree that God would never commit adultery, why did you conclude that it was through an intercourse with Joseph that Mary got pregnant??  WHICH I DON'T AGREE!!

Couldn't Mary got pregnant through a rape on her way to Elizabeth,considering the fact that she was only 15 years old and had to travel at least 60 miles give or take alone??

This is also reflected in Mary's words when she met Elizabeth

Luke 1:46   And Mary said,  

My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my SAVIOUR.

48For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

49For he that is mighty hath DONE TO ME GREAT THINGS; and holy is his name.  

Also: What would you say, if I tell you that there's scripture in the OT and Rev. that could well be interpreted that it actually did happen??

peace and love in Jesus,

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 19 2012,07:29)

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

Jammin,

This also confirms it:

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Charles

Terraricca,

It's no use telling me that unless you prove through your wisdom what that scripture means!!

It is only a proof that you have no confidence in yourself!! or not even trust yourself.

at least others would verify themselves.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ July 17 2012,21:21)

Mike

Is their any way we can get rid of Frank advertisement first it is useless and so many time repeating the same things,over and over,and so lengthy that it purpose seems to create confusion more than bring understanding

Pierre,

It is sad that I missed this post of yours at first because I was scrolling at the speed of light to get past his million word copy and paste jobs.

Perhaps he could set a limit to the amount of stuff a person can copy and paste in a given time period.  Imagine if we were all like Frank, and posted the whole Wikipedia page each time instead of the one or two sentences that actually addressed the other guy's post?  This site would be nothing but a hard to follow gathering of useless, unneeded words.

Mike.

I agree its all wasting space and time.
    make it as short as poss.and clear.

greetings

wakeup.

Hopefully, t8 will do something about it. Or even better, maybe Frank will take our concerns to heart and refrain.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ July 17 2012,21:02)

My Christ is the one the Most High God ANOINTED, jammin. That is was “christ” means, after all. It refers to one who was anointed BY God Almighty – not one who IS God Almighty.

And Jesus is just as real of a god as Satan is. But just like Satan, who is also a son of God, Jesus was created by the Most High God.

God has many sons, jammin. Do you think that because their God and Father is from eternity, all of them are also from eternity? Or do you only break the “logic” rule when it comes to Jesus?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,09:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ July 17 2012,21:21)

Mike

Pierre,

Mike.

I agree its all wasting space and time.
    make it as short as poss.and clear.

greetings

wakeup.

Hopefully, t8 will do something about it.  Or even better, maybe Frank will take our concerns to heart and refrain.

Hi Mike and Pierre,

Why does not Frank instead post the pertinent part
    with a link to the rest of the quote.                                   …I think this would be the best solution.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I agree, Ed.  Link or no link, we shouldn't post the entire article if only a sentence or two deal with the question being asked.  

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ July 19 2012,15:31)

Quote (terraricca @ July 19 2012,07:29)

repent and be baptitzed!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

Jammin,

This also confirms it:

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Charles

Terraricca,

It's no use telling me that unless you prove through your wisdom what that scripture means!!

It is only a proof that you have no confidence in yourself!! or not even trust yourself.

at least others would verify themselves.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

This also confirms it:

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

in the first verse you quoted ; Philipians 2:9 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above ALL NAMES:

PAUL SAYS THAT GOD HIS FATHER EXALTED HIM ( SO HE DID NOT EXALTED HIMSELF)

IN THIS VERSE ;10 That in the name of Jesus (JAHOSHUA) every knee should bow, of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

IT SAYS THAT ALL KNEE SHOULD BOW IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH

SO THIS LAST TREE WORDS MAKE WANDER IF THERE IS A PLACE UNDER THE PLANET EARTH ,AND IF IT IS SIMBOLIC OR ALEGORIC AND IN REALITY IT TALKS ABOUT THE DEAD BEING BELOW GROUND ,THEN ALSO ALLWOULD BE NOT INCLUDING JESUS FATHER THE GOD ALMIGHTY RIGHT ? YES

11 AND THAT EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER

IN VERSE 11 PAUL SAYS THAT EVERY TONGUE ;;SHOULD;; (NOT HAVE TO)CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE GLORY (WHAT IS THAT GLORY ??? DO YOU KNOW???)OF GOD THE FATHER

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

the father is truly GOD
    the son is truly GOD!

Jammin,

(Charles)
    This also confirms it:

NOW THAT YOU HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING COULD YOU SHOW ME HOW THOSE VERSES CONFIRM :”” THAT THE SON HIS TRULY GOD JUST AS THE FATHER HIS TRULY GOD ???

Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,11:51)

Quote (942767 @ July 17 2012,11:05)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 17 2012,07:18)

Quote (942767 @ July 16 2012,11:00)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 16 2012,10:50)

Hi Frank,

1. At conception/birth
    2. At baptism
    3. At resurrection?

God bless

[VIDEOS] PT 1 MYTH DESTROYERS , THE VIRGIN BIRTH MYTH

Hi Frank:

If the virgin birth of Jesus is a myth, then all of us are still in our sins, because the scripture states:

Rom 5:12 ¶ Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:  

Do you believe the following scriptures?

Jhn 3:16   For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  

Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

Yahshua was and is a man, not “God”, “a god”, or “an angel.”

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to ALL men, because all sinned–

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and Yahweh has laid on him [Yahshua] the iniquity [sin] of us all.

[VIDEOS] PT 1 MYTH DESTROYERS , THE VIRGIN BIRTH MYTH

Hi Frank:

I agree that he was and is a man, but his Father is God. He was not born of the sperm of man.  God did not become a man, but He has a Son who is His own flesh and blood, Yashua.

The scripture states that all men have sinned, and we have the scriptures that state that Jesus obeyed God without sin even unto death on the cross, and so, the scriptures that state that all men have sinned are speaking of all men that were born from the sperm of man.

The body of Christ is God's body, the temple of the Holy Ghost.  God is a Spirit.  And a person is defined by the life that he lives.  Jesus is the last Adam and is the express image of God's person through the life that he lived and lives in obedience to God's Word.

Act 20:28   Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with HIS OWN BLOOD.  

Frank, the scriptures tell us how Jesus was conceived.  The virgin birth is vital to God's plan for our salvation.  He has provided the propitiation for our sins, and consequently, no man can boast that his salvation is based on his own righteousness.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

The problem with your approaching me with what you say the Scripture tells you is that the Scripture that I study does not tell me such foolishness that you believe. I do not believe in YOUR “God”. In fact, I am no mere “God” worshiper as you are.

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

Hi Frank:

No, Jesus is not God, He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and no, he did not pre-exist his as a sentient person prior to his birth into this world.

But yes, God is His Father, and the virgin birth is not only true but is vital to God's plan for the salvation of His children.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 17 2012,13:10)
    Marty;

Jesus' flesh and blood was not formed by the fusion of male and female gametes but his body was miraculously formed from a part of Mary.  

Scripture does not call Jesus a half God; it calls him a man.

Scripture calls him a descendant of David; as of flesh and blood.  He is a descendant of Yahweh as for the Spirit.

Hi Kerwin:

I believe that you are correct in saying to God miraculously formed Jesus in the womb of the virgin Mary, but Jesus at birth is called the Son of God, and he refers to himself as the son of man and the Son of God.

There is no question that he is a man and not God. The body of Christ is God's own flesh and blood, the temple of the Holy Ghost. The scripture states that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself.

But this scripture states, that God has purchased the church with His own blood:

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Mat 22:41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

Mat 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David.

Mat 22:43He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

Mat 22:44The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mat 22:45If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Mat 22:46And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any [man] from that day forth ask him any more [questions].

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2012,18:27)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 05 2012,05:23)

Quote (942767 @ July 01 2012,16:23)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 02 2012,01:14)

Quote (942767 @ June 30 2012,20:41)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2012,10:14)
    Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word that was made flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,12:15)

Marty,

Is it scriptural that John the Baptist called Jesus “the Lamb of God” – even though Jesus wasn't literally a lamb?  YES or NO?

Yes.

Hi Marty,

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called by the name “the Word of God” – even though he is not literally a spoke word from God?   YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that Jesus is called the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Yes.

And is it scriptural that the Word that was made flesh dwelled on earth with the glory of the “monogenes” Son of God?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike:

Yes, the Logos which is what God has stated pertaining to Jesus became a reality in John 1:14:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ July 18 2012,19:20)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,12:15)

Marty,

Yes.

Hi Marty,

Yes.

Yes.

Hi Mike:

Yes

And is it scriptural that in the Word was life? (John 1:4)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,10:36)
    I agree, Ed.  Link or no link, we shouldn't post the entire article if only a sentence or two deal with the question being asked.  

Mike,

Well, it seems that I have not broken any rules on this forum, since I have been post article here ever since I came back to this forum. I believe your problem initially is what these articles are saying.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 19 2012,13:00)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 19 2012,10:36)

Mike,

Well, it seems that I have not broken any rules on this forum, since I have been post article here ever since I came back to this forum. I believe your problem initially is what these articles are saying.

Well, I should say, any enforced forum rules. It seems to me many rules to this forum have technically been broken my a number of others here including those who are moderating this forum.

Viewing 20 posts - 8,761 through 8,780 (of 25,925 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account