JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,581 through 8,600 (of 25,909 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2012,20:08)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 10 2012,19:15)

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,11:56)
    f

scriptures says MAIDEN  I think

Yes, I do not believe that she was actually a “virgin” when she gave birth to Yahshua.

Luke 1
    31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I have not known a man?”

What do you think she was talking about, Frank?

Mike

good scriptures ,those slip my mine ,gething old I guess :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:)

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,07:40)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 11 2012,19:15)

f

Yes, I do not believe that she was actually a “virgin” when she gave birth to Yahshua.

f

does it matter ??? she was a surrogate mother to Christ ,the son of God

T;

That is not written:

It is written that Jesus was conceived as John the Baptist.

Why do you hope we believe you and not God?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2012,10:43)

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2012,22:38)
    T;

God uttered and the first thing came to be; nothing or no one, but him,  existed before his utterance was begotten from him.  Each and every thing has been created by God's Utterance.

K

if you talk and make your utterance if you want it heard, then you would need someone that listen to it right ???

T;

I like my listeners to hear my voice; and I believe it is tthe same with God.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 11 2012,23:18)

Quote (terraricca @ July 10 2012,10:43)

Quote (kerwin @ July 10 2012,22:38)
    T;

God uttered and the first thing came to be; nothing or no one, but him,  existed before his utterance was begotten from him.  Each and every thing has been created by God's Utterance.

K

if you talk and make your utterance if you want it heard, then you would need someone that listen to it right ???

T;

I like my listeners to hear my voice; and I believe it is tthe same with God.

K

but kerwin,so God was mute before he start to create ??? you say no at first ,

but now you say that his first creation is his spoken words

make up your mind

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 11 2012,23:10)

f

f

T;

That is not written:

K

answer this ; was Mary (his Mother)more than the disciples of Christ ???

kerwin
    Participant

Mike,

Love is the sum of God's Word.

Since all things were created by God's Word they are begotten by it while it is begotten by God.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,11:32)

f

f

T;

That is not written:

K

T;

Mary is a descendant of David's flesh whom Jehovah chose to honor by making her the mother of Jesus' flesh.  The son of her body became the father of her Spirit through the Word; when she chose to believe.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 11 2012,12:40)

f

f

Pieear,

I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

Pieear,

Well, does it matter is Yahshua pre-existed his birth or not? I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

PAREIDOLIA

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2012,02:40)

f

f

T;

That is not written:

K

T;

Mary is a descendant of David's flesh whom Jehovah chose to honor by making her the mother of Jesus' flesh.  The son of her body became the father of her Spirit through the Word when she chose to believe.

K
    You did not answer the question

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,05:09)

Quote (kerwin @ July 12 2012,02:40)

f

f

T;

That is not written:

K

T;

Mary is a descendant of David's flesh whom Jehovah chose to honor by making her the mother of Jesus' flesh.  The son of her body became the father of her Spirit through the Word when she chose to believe.

K
    You did not answer the question

Pieear,

What kind of a question is this?:

“was Mary (his Mother)more than the disciples of Christ”

Is this what you call a “trick question”? :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ July 12 2012,11:28)

f

f

Pieear,

I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

Pieear,

Well, does it matter is Yahshua pre-existed his birth or not? I also do not believe that Miriam was a surrogate mother to Yahshua. I believe that Yahseph was the biological father of Yahshua.

PAREIDOLIA

f

why do you not answer the question ,instead of inventing things

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,06:15)

f

f

Pieear,

Pieear,

PAREIDOLIA

f

why do you not answer the question ,instead of inventing things

Pieear,

Does it matter? Does it matter to who? Well, it seems that it matters to you since you asked? If it did not matter to you, then why do you ask?

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 10 2012,10:40)

Quote (942767 @ July 09 2012,14:15)
    Mike, shame on you for trying to put words in my mouth:

No, “not the Word who became flesh”.  That is not what the scripture states.

John 1:14
    And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Okay, I give up.  Tell me how what I posted is not what the scripture says.

Hi Mike:

You added that the word WHO to the scripture.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi:

I have this revelation to share with you.

The “Logos” which is “the Word which God has spoken” which in John 1 pertains to Jesus “became flesh”.

This the propetic Word of God which is not a spiritual being who became flesh otherwise you would have and “the Word was God” which you say is Jesus and if so, “Jesus is God” and “the Word became flesh” or “God became flesh”.

On the other hand Jesus stated the following when explaining what he meant by stating that he was the bread of life that came down from heaven and explaining those scriptures about eating his flesh and drinking his blood:

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life

This is the Rhema Word of God which is the Word of God which is spoken to humanity with the intent of it being obeyed and so becoming a part of a person's spirit, and so, the “spirit” does not become “flesh” but the spirit is the life that is lived through the body which happens to be flesh.

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 12 2012,15:36)
    Hi:

The “Logos” which is “the Word which God has spoken” which in John 1 pertains to Jesus “became flesh”.

This the propetic Word of God which is not a spiritual being who became flesh otherwise you would have and “the Word was God” which you say is Jesus and if so, “Jesus is God” and “the Word became flesh” or “God became flesh”.

On the other hand Jesus stated the following when explaining what he meant by stating that he was the bread of life that came down from heaven and explaining those scriptures about eating his flesh and drinking his blood:

Jhn 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life

This is the Rhema Word of God which is the Word of God which is spoken to humanity with the intent of it being obeyed and so becoming a part of a person's spirit, and so, the “spirit” does not become “flesh” but the spirit is the life that is lived through the body which happens to be flesh.

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,  

Hbr 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

this revelation of yours is not from scriptures nor is in line with them ,

so I pass

terraricca
    Participant

f

f

Pieear,

Pieear,

PAREIDOLIA

F

no comment ,do you deserve

kerwin
    Participant

T;

I did answer your question by speaking of Mary's two forms; one of the flesh and the other of the spirit. No one is greater than those that have been reborn of the Spirit by the Word. In the ways of the flesh Mary was honored above all other women in that she was chosen to be the mother of Jesus' flesh.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,09:00)

f

f

Pieear,

Pieear,

PAREIDOLIA

F

no comment ,do you deserve

Pieear,

But to your question you deserve an answer, right? :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 12 2012,08:58)

Quote (942767 @ July 12 2012,15:36)
    Hi:

Jhn 6:63   It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life

Hebrews 1 states:

Hbr 1:2   Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

this revelation of yours is not from scriptures nor is in line with them ,

so I pass

Pieear,

Why pass? Why not state why you do not believe his revelation “is not from scriptures nor is in line with them”? Oh yeah! That's right! You can't function without the backing of your cronies Mike and t8! :D

Viewing 20 posts - 8,581 through 8,600 (of 25,909 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account