JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 8,061 through 8,080 (of 25,908 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 17 2012,20:53)
    Hi Mike,

“Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created:
    and thou renewest the face of the earth.” (Psalms 104:30)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

why would he send his spirit if it would be himself ????

Ps 104:30 When you send your Spirit,
    they are created,
    and you renew the face of the earth.

jammin
    Participant

ed,

take your medicine

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 17 2012,21:23)

Quote (Ed J @ June 17 2012,20:53)
    Hi Mike,

“Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created:
    and thou renewest the face of the earth.” (Psalms 104:30)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

why would he send his spirit if it would be himself ????

Ps 104:30 When you send your Spirit,
    they are created,
    and you renew the face of the earth.

edj

your understanding is graded to zero ,try better next time

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You display your ignorance again.
    God cannot be separated from His Spirit.
    If you were separate from yours you would be dead.
    Jas 2]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,00:38)
    Hi T,
    Jas 2]

N

Can I send my spirit ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 17 2012,17:52)

Hi T,
    Jas 2]

N

Can I send my spirit ???

Hardly

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 17 2012,15:33)
    edj

your understanding is graded to zero ,try better next time

Does your grading matter?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ June 17 2012,15:30)
    ed,

take your medicine

What medicine?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The likeness ends there.
    The Spirit of God is vastly different to that of His creatures

jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 17 2012,18:16)

Quote (jammin @ June 17 2012,15:30)
    ed,

take your medicine

What medicine?

medicine for your brain to have nutrition

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 18 2012,01:13)

Quote (terraricca @ June 17 2012,17:52)

Hi T,
    Jas 2]

N

Can I send my spirit ???

Hardly

N and edj

Right why would God send his spirit IF IT HIS HIMSELF ???

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 16 2012,09:37)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ June 15 2012,13:40)
    I found a great printable tract at:

DID JESUS THINK HE WAS GOD?

It is indeed a well put together, scripturally supported tract.

JESUS THINK HE WAS GOD?

It is indeed a well put together, scripturally supported tract.

Mike,

According to you that tract convinced you what did Jesus think???

Or,how Jesus behaved in order to be in ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN ???

PHILIPPIANS 2:6Who being in the FORM OF GOD, thought it NOT ROBERRY TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD: 7 But EMTIED himself,

( HE HIMSELF EMPTIED FROM HIS DIVINITY TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN EVEN TO DIE AND BE CURSED ON THE CROSS  IN ORDER FOR SATAN TO TAKE HIM TO HELL)

taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in HABIT FOUND as a man. 8 He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.[/B

John 2:19 answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days

I WILL RAISE IT UP. (HOW ON EARTH JESUS HIMSELF RAISE HIS UNIQUE FLESH BODY BACK TO LIFE IF HE IS NOT GOD AS A SPIRIT??)  

20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21But he spake of the temple of his body.

HEBREWS 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but

HE TOOK ON HIM the seed of Abraham.

HE HIMSELF TOOK ON HIM THE SEED OF ABRAHAM: THEREFORE HE EXISTED ETERNALLY.

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

THAT TRACT SELECTED ONLY WHAT SHOWS THAT JESUS WAS A SON OF MAN, AND BEHAVED ALSO LIKE A SON OF MAN, BUT LEFT OUT WHAT SHOWS THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD

GOD IN FLESH

THE ONLY TRUE VISIBLE GOD

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ June 17 2012,09:00)
    THAT TRACT SELECTED ONLY WHAT SHOWS THAT JESUS WAS A SON OF MAN, AND BEHAVED ALSO LIKE A SON OF MAN, BUT LEFT OUT WHAT SHOWS THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD

GOD IN FLESH

Hi Charles,

I don't think anyone on this site disagrees that Jesus is the Son of God.  But there is a big difference between “Son of God” and “God the Son”.  The former is taught by many scriptures.  The latter is the doctrine of man, and not found in any scripture.

Nor is the doctrine that God Almighty became flesh taught in any scripture.

Nor is the doctrine that God Almighty is visible to human beings taught in any scripture.

Colossians 1:15
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Christ, as God's Son, is the image of his Father and God.  But you'll notice from this scripture that God Himself is invisible.  If Jesus is the image OF God, then he can't be that God he is the image OF.  My son is the spitting image of me, because I am his father.  But my son is not me, nor a person in a “Mikehead”.

1 Timothy 1:17
    Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Here again we see that “the only God” is invisible.  There is no mention of a “visible God” in scripture.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 16 2012,11:40)
    Hi MB,
    The Spirit is of God and manifests God fully in creation.
    Why would you have God submit to your 'intelligence'?

The Spirit is of God and manifests God fully in creation.

Nick,

Yes I FULLY AGREEE IN what you are saying!!!

But with every respect and humbly speaking permit me to make things clear not for you ony but for all who is ready to know the truth!!

Do you AGREE that the entire creation is Jesus' Spirit SINCE ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM??

Colossians 1:Who is the image of the invisible God,

(MANIFESTED IN CREATION BY JESUS' SPIRIT THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT)

the firstborn of every creature:(THROUGH THE EVOLUTION PROCESS)

16For BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED, (ALL CREATION IS THE SUBSTANCE OF JESUS VERSATILE SPIRIT TRANSFORMED INTO MATTER)

that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:

ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM, AND FOR HIM

: 17And he is before all things,

AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST (THE ENTIRE CREATION IS HELD BY HIS VERSATILE SPIRIT)

. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19For it pleased the Father that in him should

ALL THE FULLNESS DWELL;( ALL CREATION IN HIS VERSATILE SPIRIT)

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile

ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF

(THE ENTIRE CREATION IS JESUS VERSATILE SPIRIT SUBSTANCE NO MATTER WHAT.  HIS VISIBLE BODY)

by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

JESUS' SPIRIT IS THE WORK OF GOD:

Labour not for the meat(FOOD) which perisheth, but for that meat (FOOD)which endureth unto everlasting life, ( SINCE IT IS THE SUBSTANCE OF HIS SPIRIT which the Son of man shall give unto you:(THE REASON  HE BECAME MAN LIKE ALL HIS BRETHREN) for him hath God the Father SEALED. 28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might

WORK THE WORKS OF GOD?

29Jesus answered and said unto them,

THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD

that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

IN ORDER TO RECEIVE HIS SPIRIT THROUGH OUR FAITH IN HIM IN ALL THINGS WE DO, SAY, WISH, AND THINK.

LIKE THAT WE WOULD BE LIVING THE ETERNAL LIFE ON EARTH SINCE HE IS ETERNAL

JOHN 17:2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.  

30They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? 31Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
    32Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven,( AS A SPIRIT TRANSFORMED INTO MATTER IN CREATION AND WE ARE HIS SUBSTANCE OF BLODD AND WATER, FLESH AND SOUL) and giveth life unto the WORLD ( SINCE IT IS HIS SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE)

34Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

THE SUPERSUBSTANTIAL BREAD

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 18 2012,02:17)

Quote (carmel @ June 17 2012,09:00)

GOD IN FLESH

Hi Charles,

I don't think anyone on this site disagrees that Jesus is the Son of God.  But there is a big difference between “Son of God” and “God the Son”.  The former is taught by many scriptures.  The latter is the doctrine of man, and not found in any scripture.

Nor is the doctrine that God Almighty became flesh taught in any scripture.

Nor is the doctrine that God Almighty is visible to human beings taught in any scripture.

Colossians 1:15
    He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Christ, as God's Son, is the image of his Father and God.  But you'll notice from this scripture that God Himself is invisible.  If Jesus is the image OF God, then he can't be that God he is the image OF.  My son is the spitting image of me, because I am his father.  But my son is not me, nor a person in a “Mikehead”.

1 Timothy 1:17
    Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Here again we see that “the only God” is invisible.  There is no mention of a “visible God” in scripture.

Mike,

Proof without Jesus that allmighty God ever existed????

not even through the old testament since God had to send His Son.

2 Corinthians 6And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, (BEFORE HE WAS NOT, AND HE COULD NOT BE OUR GOD)

and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God Almighty was not in the position to guarantee his existence without Jesus.

So Jesus is the only true God since He was the only one who walked on earth in the name of the Allmighty God.

Without Jesus Satan reigned in the old testament,

today Satan is reigning  only due to the fact that there are christians who are rejecting Jesus as God Almighty in flesh.

This would be proven when He comes not as Jesus, but as Jesus in the glory of the Father.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ June 17 2012,10:24)
    28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might WORK THE WORKS OF GOD?

29Jesus answered and said unto them, THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Do you believe on him whom God sent, Charles? Or do you believe on a God who sent Himself?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ June 17 2012,10:50)
    God Almighty was not in the position to guarantee his existence without Jesus.

God Almighty is the maker of all “positions”, Charles. He sets on high whom HE chooses, and places low whom HE chooses.

He doesn't need any help to do these things.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 18 2012,03:55)

Quote (carmel @ June 17 2012,10:24)
    28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might WORK THE WORKS OF GOD?

29Jesus answered and said unto them, THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Do you believe on him whom God sent, Charles?  Or do you believe on a God who sent Himself?

Do you believe on him whom God sent, Charles?  Or do you believe on a God who sent Himself?

Mike,

You didn't get my point!!

and

You are confirming my point!!

You simply involved Jesus to prove that God existed.

Now go back to the old testament and without involving in any prophecy regarding Jesus, prove that God the Father existed. But make sure that you would be refering to  GOD
    ALMIGHTY

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The whole plan of God is to unite all in Him in that one Spirit.
    Jesus Christ is the firstborn of this new creation and we too are invited.
    Those who refuse the message become the dross and that dross is only fit for the fire.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 18 2012,15:13)
    Hi T,
    The whole plan of God is to unite all in Him in that one Spirit.
    Jesus Christ is the firstborn of this new creation and we too are invited.
    Those who refuse the message become the dross and that dross is only fit for the fire.

N

Yes the spirit that his the rule of God ,love and righteousness ,practice that spirit and you become one with God but God does not in his person become part of you ,

Viewing 20 posts - 8,061 through 8,080 (of 25,908 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account